Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Okay I want your opinions on this........ there is a wonderful teen NZ fan on the board, that wasn't in the Aussie thread.... because he can't really start a NZ thread for like three people :p Watcha think? He's loveable? Has curly hair lol? And technically isn't that far from Aussie? We could adopt him??? :D

Sure Misty, I say the more the merrier :D I'm happy for him to be apart of the thread *nods*

lol Hiyas :D i'm the loveable curly haired guy XD

thanks for adopting me :lol:

:lol: i feel really out of place you are all Aussies and you've all got yellow names.. spose i'll stand then lol

:lol: i feel really out of place you are all Aussies and you've all got yellow names.. spose i'll stand then lol

Na, not all the Aussies are yellow ;) You need to get a gold status.... then you can blog in a private section, it's great. I'm probably boring the heck out of everyone in there but I don't care :p

PRIVATE SECTION?!? i'm in :D need to get some money first though... blew the budget on the cassingle i bought yesterday lol

Na, not all the Aussies are yellow ;) You need to get a gold status.... then you can blog in a private section, it's great. I'm probably boring the heck out of everyone in there but I don't care :p

This is probably like a billon years too late but how come you don't have ur mod badge anymore Misty?

^^ Who knows lol i usually just lurk in there or moan about the fact we don't get the DVD until March :p

This is probably like a billon years too late but how come you don't have ur mod badge anymore Misty?

:p Not too late actually, just happened the other day. Because I recieved all my stuff to pre-study for my EMT-B before I go to classes back in the States, I stepped down as a mod. I figured it wasn't fair to hog a mod spot if I couldn't spend enough time on here to do it. They were really awesome about it, for which I was happy :D I know I won't be on as much as I like so I want to spend that time enjoying it as a fan ;)

*just a little nudge now to a certain 2000 watts thread* the brand new HQ VHS rip will be online in less than 20 mins :D

and i didn't realise you were going back to the States Reg.. did you tell me that the other day?? lets say you didnt or i'll feel bad for not reading your post properly lol

:p Not too late actually, just happened the other day. Because I recieved all my stuff to pre-study for my EMT-B before I go to classes back in the States, I stepped down as a mod. I figured it wasn't fair to hog a mod spot if I couldn't spend enough time on here to do it. They were really awesome about it, for which I was happy :D I know I won't be on as much as I like so I want to spend that time enjoying it as a fan ;)

Fair enough, aww :cry: your going back to the states? how are we to talk to you then :boohoo:

*just a little nudge now to a certain 2000 watts thread* the brand new HQ VHS rip will be online in less than 20 mins :D

I was naughty and downloaded it as soon as it finished in the cinemas, the rip I got is picture perfect and so is the sound, I'll still be buying both my dvd and blu ray copy though :)

I have to also wait for either April or May for the dvd release of New Moon too, I tell you these companies seriously like to give me heart attacks and make me wait.

Fair enough, aww :cry: your going back to the states? how are we to talk to you then :boohoo:

Stop that crying :p I don't leave until either right before Easter or a few weeks after (haven't specifically decided yet....). Have plenty of time!

I'm always gonna raid this thread once I'm home.... I'm like half Aussie now :D

Oops i forgot to say i mean the Royal Brunei show rip not TII loool silly me

Stop that crying :p I don't leave until either right before Easter or a few weeks after (haven't specifically decided yet....). Have plenty of time!

:cry: *stops crying*, ahh so you still have a few months here then, that's not too bad... :clapping: yay so that means that we'll still be able to talk to you in here :dancing:

Last edited:

Oops i forgot to say i mean the Royal Brunei show rip not TII loool silly me

:lol: My bad I should of known what you were talking about :doh: I would download it but I never have any luck with rar files, I've been on this forum for nearly 6 months now and I still can't get them to work.

:cry: *stops crying*, ahh so you still have a few months here then, that's not too bad... :clapping: yay so that means that we'll still be able to talk to you in here :dancing;

Yep still got a few months left in OZ :D

Yeah when I go back to the States I'll still be living in this thread... you are now stuck with me in here...I am never leaving :p

:lol: My bad I should of known what you were talking about :doh: I would download it but I never have any luck with rar files, I've been on this forum for nearly 6 months now and I still can't get them to work.
^^ lol i'll send you a long complicated pm about how to work them if you want XD coz there are some awesome concerts on this forum and it's a shame if you can't get them to work

Yessss you are hehe :yes:

^^ lol i'll send you a long complicated pm about how to work them if you want XD coz there are some awesome concerts on this forum and it's a shame if you can't get them to work

If that's possible that would be great, I've noticed there are alot of things on here that I wouldn't mind downloading just impossible as I don't have any luck with the files.

Yep still got a few months left in OZ :D

Yeah when I go back to the States I'll still be living in this thread... you are now stuck with me in here...I am never leaving :p

Fine with me, I'm happy for you to stay here, your our entertainer you know, we need you *nods*

Entertainer eh? :p Without even trying lol! :lmao: I just have a built in goof mechanism :rofl:

Now my next challenge is......... where to find Vegemite in the US :unsure:

:yes: entertainer, you always make me laugh no matter how or what I'm feeling. We love you for it, it's good to know that there is still some people out there that can make others laugh.

:lol: Vegemite, do you think the US would have it?

Good to know :D It will probably serve me well as an EMT ;)

I don't think the US can make it, but they can have it shipped in. So if I can't find it, I'm gonna make everyone send me some! :p Special delivery.... vegemite :rofl:

Back