Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Oh no lol

hes like ur lil fan ...aww how cute :wub:

He's my little man.

Yeah I'm betting woolies, target, kmart any place with a lot of baby/kid stuff will have them. You will LOVE them.... they are SO helpful :D

I'll have a look today

Happy thoughts ..mmmmmmm lets see ummmm , hows bout when the lil man becomes a teenager and gets a girlfriend :giggle:

:no: :no: :no: and once again :no:! he's not dating until I find the person is suitable for him and that I'm personally happy with besides I wanna make sure he knows what his getting himself into before he even so much as side looks at a female :lmao:

He's my little man.

:no: :no: :no: and once again :no:! he's not dating until I find the person is suitable for him and that I'm personally happy with besides I wanna make sure he knows what his getting himself into before he even so much as side looks at a female :lmao:

yes he sure is mel :)

hahahahah u go mel! :punk:

Ok guys i g2g

I will properly be on much later tonight, that is if my stepdad goes 2 bed early enough.

take care ok bye :waving:

yes he sure is mel :)

hahahahah u go mel! :punk:

Ok guys i g2g

I will properly be on much later tonight, that is if my stepdad goes 2 bed early enough.

take care ok bye :waving:

lol, well someone has to look after him, he's a male and we all know what males are like :lol:

aww okay Jess, if your on later on tonight I'm jump on here and talk to you.

you take care too

:heart: you

byebye :waving:

Jeez I grab lunch and everyone is gone! :p

Good luck finding the gate, if you don't see, ask someone who works in the store... those places have a lot of working moms and grandmothers so they will be like... I know where they are!!! :p

Okay so I got an email back from the Powerhouse Museum today. The curator that wrote me back was all excited because I knew my stuff and said I was a member on a large MJ community board and a few of us might come by to see the glove/jacket in Feb., etc.

Here's part of what he wrote:

"Yes, the jacket we will have on display is the one MJ wore on the Motown 25 special when he first did the moonwalk. The glove is from the same year, though it is not clear if it is the one he wore when he first did the moonwalk. More information will be available to us when the objects arrive from the US later this month. They will be on display until November 2010."

I'm gonna email him back at the end of the month and see if he has any more info about the glove. I told him that if we knew when he wore the glove, we may be able to find pics of him wearing it. He was all excited about that idea :p

Anyhow, I think we definately should go see it in Feb. Would be a fab day out! :D

Zomg yay!

I totally missed this post haha

Great, we'll count you in then :)

So far it's 80s exhibition and lunch. Yay!

Yay! :bounce:

Kel can keep a look out for museum staff...Seb can be ready is his car for the quick getaway :p

Oooh - now there's a holiday I'll never forget :lol:

hehehe, I'm in lol :wild: *shifty eyes* haha...

I am ok love, how about you? It's not too hot here which is good :)

ooh p.s everybuddy there are MJ tshirts in JayJays :)

Photo10.jpg

I am ok love, how about you? It's not too hot here which is good :)

ooh p.s everybuddy there are MJ tshirts in JayJays :)

Photo10.jpg

I'm not too bad, I'm in aircon so I don't feel it until I go outside, have you heard that Gaz is concerned about this place, surely Sony would have enough sense not to come after us as a community.

:eek: I want one of those shirts, looks like I'm going to head to JayJay at riverlink tomorrow especially to buy a MJ shirt, I need a new one, my MJ shirt is starting to get pretty old.

Yay I'm glad you found a kid gate :D

Oooh, I wanna shirt!!! :woohoo:

:D Yep can try it out tomorrow :lol: Tyler is here at the moment, mum is nursing him.

Ooh stay inside then! I got a green eggs and ham tshirt too :woohoo: I don't usually go in JayJays but guess it was a good idea!! :yes:

Yeah Mel I just read that thread... ack! and then I went over to something else and more ack! Sony and paparazzi suck! Blaaaaah.

Ooh stay inside then! I got a green eggs and ham tshirt too :woohoo: I don't usually go in JayJays but guess it was a good idea!! :yes:

Yeah Mel I just read that thread... ack! and then I went over to something else and more ack! Sony and paparazzi suck! Blaaaaah.

I haven't been into JayJay's in ages either, but I'll pop in there tomorrow when I head over there :)

I know it's just bullshit, if all Gaz needs to do is take down the 2000 Watts thread in order to stay open then I'd close it.

I know there will be alot of people throwing tantrums and not happy about it, but if that's only going to be the only reason Sony has to close the forum down then what choice does Gaz have.

I just saw a ad for "Last Days Of Michael Jackson" on Seven at 8:30pm.
The description is:
"For the first time, viewers are given an insight into the last days leading up to the tragic and suspicious death of music legend, Michael Jackson. Through exclusive interviews with his close friends, manager and personal nurse, we hear of Michael's extreme work schedule, complex health problems and addiction to the notorious drug Diprivan that would ultimately lead to his early death. Plus, the chilling call to emergency services on the night that Michael Jackson died."

Hiya all :waving: We had a heck of a little thunderstorm here... finally it's gone and I could get back online :D

I dunno, I try not to watch tv stuff like that of MJ, but would be interested in seeing what they say about the EMS response. If you guys watch, can you fill me in? :unsure:

I just saw a ad for "Last Days Of Michael Jackson" on Seven at 8:30pm.
The description is:
"For the first time, viewers are given an insight into the last days leading up to the tragic and suspicious death of music legend, Michael Jackson. Through exclusive interviews with his close friends, manager and personal nurse, we hear of Michael's extreme work schedule, complex health problems and addiction to the notorious drug Diprivan that would ultimately lead to his early death. Plus, the chilling call to emergency services on the night that Michael Jackson died."

Is this On tonight Daniel?

Hiya all :waving: We had a heck of a little thunderstorm here... finally it's gone and I could get back online :D

I dunno, I try not to watch tv stuff like that of MJ, but would be interested in seeing what they say about the EMS response. If you guys watch, can you fill me in? :unsure:

:dancing: Welcome back Misty :) Is it on tonight, if it is I'll set the dvd recorder to record.

Okay thanks a bunch!!! :hug: I'm still sort of in that.... protect myself from bad things about Michael phase. I hate the slandering so much... so I generally don't trust many programs now.... would definately appreciate a recap though :D

I don't think it's on tonight Mel.. well it's not on here.. city homicide is on.
It sounds well.. a bit tabloidy? I'll probably watch it though and be like this: :cry:

Okay I want your opinions on this........ there is a wonderful teen NZ fan on the board, that wasn't in the Aussie thread.... because he can't really start a NZ thread for like three people :p Watcha think? He's loveable? Has curly hair lol? And technically isn't that far from Aussie? We could adopt him??? :D

Back