Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

*cue mission impossible music*

Mission: To kidnap Michael Jackson 1988 Tour Jacket
Agents: Agent Nay and Agent Reg

:shifty: :ph34r:

Kel can keep a look out for museum staff...Seb can be ready is his car for the quick getaway :p

Oooh - now there's a holiday I'll never forget :lol:

Kel can keep a look out for museum staff...Seb can be ready is his car for the quick getaway :p

Oooh - now there's a holiday I'll never forget :lol:

Bahahahahahaha :lmao:

Agents: Nay, Reg, Kel & Seb :tease:

And to top off... we'll get a free tour of the local Sydney lockup!! :p Wonder if the food is any good :p

Bahahahahahaha :lmao:

Agents: Nay, Reg, Kel & Seb :tease:

And to top off... we'll get a free tour of the local Sydney lockup!! :p Wonder if the food is any good :p

I'm sure we'll get a complimentary snapshot on arrival too :lol: Something to remember the day haha

Should I let the others know about the change of plans? :p

I'm sure we'll get a complimentary snapshot on arrival too :lol: Something to remember the day haha

Should I let the others know about the change of plans? :p

Hahahahahaha yay a free happysnap! :p

Don't forget the free feelup...er...I mean patdown :shifty: Can you request a cute cop?? :scratch:

LOL yeah we need to give everyone their..."assignments" :p

Hahahahahaha yay a free happysnap! :p

Don't forget the free feelup...er...I mean patdown :shifty: Can you request a cute cop?? :scratch:

LOL yeah we need to give everyone their..."assignments" :p

Well, if there are any cops that look like Johnny Depp working that shift, they can "pat me down" as long as they want :naughty:

Sounds like your really going to have a great time in Sydney Nay :)

Well, if I can get myself "patdown" by a Johnny Depp look-a-like it certainly will be :naughty:

Can't wait, should be a good trip, catching up with about 6 people so far :)

And hopefully moving soon if a job comes up!

I love Sydney, can't wait to be able to go down to the harbour whenever! It's so beautiful :)

How you going?

DSCF1144.jpg

Ya get to see this too :woohoo:

If there was only a way to walk out with it lol :shifty:
(kidding...)
well, sorta :p

:wild: AWESOMEEEEEE JACKET!!!

Hey mel :waving:

how r ya?

Well, if I can get myself "patdown" by a Johnny Depp look-a-like it certainly will be :naughty:

Can't wait, should be a good trip, catching up with about 6 people so far :)

And hopefully moving soon if a job comes up!

I love Sydney, can't wait to be able to go down to the harbour whenever! It's so beautiful :)

How you going?

Sounds like you've got it all planned out, how it all goes according to plan, my figures are crossed for you sweetie.

Yep I'm doing really well I've finally got over my cold now which is fantastic I can now have the air con back on in my room now when it's hot and later on today I could be looking after little Tyler.

My niece and her partner have gone to Logan today cause Chris has a job interview there this morning and my sister is looking after little Tyler, but if my niece and her partner aren't back before 2pm I'll have to look after Tyler till they get back as my sister is working today.

Doesn't worry me though as I love spending time with him he's such a little angel for his aunty when I look after him, he's nearly 3 months old so he's growing to quickly for my liking, maybe I should get Edward to bite him, what do you think? :thinking: :lmao:

Oh and Misty I ended up looking after the two of them the other day and well lets just say NEVER AGAIN it was impossible cause Braithan was just down right naughty getting into things all the time just so he could have my attention, I think I'll just look after them one at a time from now on :lol:

JESS! *squeezes Jess so she can no longer breathe, I haven't spoken to you in ages how are you? what have you been up to? are you back from ya dad's yet" and most importantly WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

* takes a BIGGGGG breathe after been squeezed from mel* :lol:

Im bck @ mums now , came bck yesterday.

Well now that im bck at mums i properly wont be for long @ night, but during the day its all cool...that is unless my stepdad is home.

He had 2 go 2 work early which was good cuz i could come on during the day here .

I know the jacket is so cool hey??? :woohoo:

Hahahahaha yeah that sounds like watching kids.... I wondered how that worked out :rofl: :lmao:

well if you call eating cat dry food and playing in the cat watering bowl after tipping it all over your self normal and then trying to change a babies bum and as soon as you take then dirty nappy off him and go to put a clean one on they shit again completely normal then it was a success :lol:

well if you call eating cat dry food and playing in the cat watering bowl after tipping it all over your self normal and then trying to change a babies bum and as soon as you take then dirty nappy off him and go to put a clean one on they shit again completely normal then it was a success :lol:

:blink: eating cat food???? what the???

* takes a BIGGGGG breathe after been squeezed from mel* :lol:

Im bck @ mums now , came bck yesterday.

Well now that im bck at mums i properly wont be for long @ night, but during the day its all cool...that is unless my stepdad is home.

He had 2 go 2 work early which was good cuz i could come on during the day here .

:lol: sorry I just haven't spoken to you in a while, aww :huggy: I wish you could live with ya dad.

That's okay that you can't stay on too long at night, at least you can still come on during the day :)

That sounds like the stuff my brother used to do. OMG he got into EVERYTHING..... it was like aaaaaaaaaaaaarg :p

Yes I would say it was a success haha :rofl:

By the end of it you were probably quite frazzled :bugeyed I know I would be!!

:lol: sorry I just haven't spoken to you in a while, aww :huggy: I wish you could live with ya dad.

That's okay that you can't stay on too long at night, at least you can still come on during the day :)

that ok mel. I sometimes wish i could live @ my dads!

don't ask, Braithan has a thing for going straight for the cat biscuits and watering bowl when he's here now, I know that I said I couldn't wait till he started crawling but now that he does he's driving me mad!

Can you get a child gate to keep him outta the kitchen? Would help a LOT for ya :p You couldn't wait for him to crawl....bhahahahahaha you know better now! Just wait til he starts walking.... :ph34r:

don't ask, Braithan has a thing for going straight for the cat biscuits and watering bowl when he's here now, I know that I said I couldn't wait till he started crawling but now that he does he's driving me mad!

I actually thought u meant u did.... :blush:

*Runs out of thread* :bounce: :ph34r:

Lol dont worry he'll get out of the crawling stage soon.

that ok mel. I sometimes wish i could live @ my dads!

I do too, it would make it SO much easier! :lol:

Can you get a child gate to keep him outta the kitchen? Would help a LOT for ya :p You couldn't wait for him to crawl....bhahahahahaha you know better now! Just wait til he starts walking.... :ph34r:

Well the Cat food and water bowl is actually in the laundry but I never thought about investing in a child gate, maybe today when I go to riverlink I'll have a look and see if I can purchase one, oh I agree it would make things so much easier.

:lol: Yeh I know I couldn't wait for him to crawl cause when you'd walk away from him he'd cry, where as now he can follow you anywhere and not just only that he disappears all of a sudden too, and tries to fit through the doggy door.

I actually thought u meant u did.... :blush:

*Runs out of thread* :bounce: :ph34r:

:yes: I did mean it, He likes to eat the cat biscuits so if we know he's coming we have to put them up as well as the water bowl before he gets here, its a pain in the backside cause sometimes you forget :lol:

Lol dont worry he'll get out of the crawling stage soon.

:lol: Yeh I know I couldn't wait for him to crawl cause when you'd walk away from him he'd cry, where as now he can follow you anywhere and not just only that he disappears all of a sudden too, and tries to fit through the doggy door.

Oh no lol

hes like ur lil fan ...aww how cute :wub:

...and will probably go right from that to RUNNING FULL SPEED :shifty: :ph34r:

Gah, more things I have to look for :lol: any other happy thoughts you pair would like to share :lmao:

It shouldn't be long and he'll be walking, he can stand up on he's own now, and walk really well if your holding him so it will only be a matter of time and he'll be walking *faints*

Well the Cat food and water bowl is actually in the laundry but I never thought about investing in a child gate, maybe today when I go to riverlink I'll have a look and see if I can purchase one, oh I agree it would make things so much easier.

Yeah I'm betting woolies, target, kmart any place with a lot of baby/kid stuff will have them. You will LOVE them.... they are SO helpful :D

Gah, more things I have to look for :lol: any other happy thoughts you pair would like to share :lmao:

It shouldn't be long and he'll be walking, he can stand up on he's own now, and walk really well if your holding him so it will only be a matter of time and he'll be walking *faints*

Happy thoughts ..mmmmmmm lets see ummmm , hows bout when the lil man becomes a teenager and gets a girlfriend :giggle:

Back