Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

My aunty said that now the weather for monday has now changed, that it wont be 41%...phew!

But i think it still will be 33% tomorrow

oh thank god!

I missed today's 38.7 .. by the time I woke up it was back to 29

I am watching jaws 2 lmao!

Alright...that is untill i used up all my net credits and had 2 get more today

aww :huggy: I remember when I used to have to buy internet credit it used to piss me off cause I'd run out always when I was in the middle of doing something, now I don't have to worry about it cause mine is now contract so it gets renewed every month and I don't have to worry about it running out which is a bonus.

But having said that its also annoying too cause unlike the other company I used to be with before dad changed to Optus and went contract I have a limit which is 20GB a month (20,000mb) if I download or upload over that we get charged extra, so that's the only down fall about it other wise it's fantastic

Holy cow is anyone else just ROASTING??!! I want the weather they have over in UK! How does one sleep at night when it's that hot?? :heat:

BTW, how is everyone? Sorry been gone so long, had a friend over from USA. You'll probably see more of me soon, in between securing a new job and pre-studying for my EMT course when I go home...

I'm thinking of giving up the MOD job here though. I don't want to cuz I love it, but I feel bad about not being able to commit to it as much as I was... :( I kinda have to put my priorities in order because of wanting to be a paramedic...

My textbooks are supposed to arrive tommorrow.... :woohoo: I'm totally stoked! Anyone else ever order something from overseas? Do you think I'll get a charge at delivery because of it going through customs or anything? :unsure:

aww :huggy: I remember when I used to have to buy internet credit it used to piss me off cause I'd run out always when I was in the middle of doing something, now I don't have to worry about it cause mine is now contract so it gets renewed every month and I don't have to worry about it running out which is a bonus.

But having said that its also annoying too cause unlike the other company I used to be with before dad changed to Optus and went contract I have a limit which is 20GB a month (20,000mb) if I download or upload over that we get charged extra, so that's the only down fall about it other wise it's fantastic

I wish i could get that kind of contarct for internet, would make things alot easier for me.

Oooh, before I forget...

I was at the Powerhouse Museum in Sydney the other day with my friend who came to visit...

They have a really cool 80's Tribute display going on right now that encompasses music, style, pop culture, movies, current events of the time... etc.

They had the Bad tour jacket and some other things and a huge pic of MJ and they also had a small display case with a sign that said.... in Feb. of 2010 they will be putting in there, the rhinestone glove and jacket MJ wore when he did the moonwalk during Billie Jean at the Motown 25th....

I remember it just got sold recently at auction and guess where it's heading!!!! I am SO going back to see that!!!! :woohoo:

Hi Guys :waving:

Hope you are all well. I'm off to Southbound today - free ticket so I thought I might as well! This will be the first music event I've been to in 6 years where I haven't had to work!! :dancin:

Hi Kel...Yeh, The plan was to move to Sydney, but things just keep falling apart at my end so I am now thinking of moving overseas! Nothing like starting fresh in another country, seems like the best option at the moment :(

Anyhoo, have a fab day guys, talk to you all tomorrow, if you're around.

Nice to see you back Misty :)

Bye :waving: :)

Oooh, before I forget...

I was at the Powerhouse Museum in Sydney the other day with my friend who came to visit...

They have a really cool 80's Tribute display going on right now that encompasses music, style, pop culture, movies, current events of the time... etc.

They had the Bad tour jacket and some other things and a huge pic of MJ and they also had a small display case with a sign that said.... in Feb. of 2010 they will be putting in there, the rhinestone glove and jacket MJ wore when he did the moonwalk during Billie Jean at the Motown 25th....

I remember it just got sold recently at auction and guess where it's heading!!!! I am SO going back to see that!!!! :woohoo:

OMG!!! that is so awesome!!! :wild: Another place i wanna go....it will be put on my "to do list" lol

Hi Guys :waving:

Hope you are all well. I'm off to Southbound today - free ticket so I thought I might as well! This will be the first music event I've been to in 6 years where I haven't had to work!! :dancin:

Hi Kel...Yeh, The plan was to move to Sydney, but things just keep falling apart at my end so I am now thinking of moving overseas! Nothing like starting fresh in another country, seems like the best option at the moment :(

Anyhoo, have a fab day guys, talk to you all tomorrow, if you're around.

Nice to see you back Misty :)

Bye :waving: :)

U got a free ticket!!?? cool! :wild:

OMG!!! that is so awesome!!! :wild: Another place i wanna go....it will be put on my "to do list" lol

It might be a timed thing, if they put it away after the 80's display. So you better go see it in Feb! :p The Bad jacket was cook enough but omg... can't wait to see THE jacket you know?? :woohoo:

It might be a timed thing, if they put it away after the 80's display. So you better go see it in Feb! :p The Bad jacket was cook enough but omg... can't wait to see THE jacket you know?? :woohoo:

Oh man i wont be able 2 go in feb..darn it!

Ummm u did mean cool instead of "cook" yeh....:blink:

Yet another lovely typo from the resident blonde.... :rofl:

Let me look and see when the 80's display thing is on until :D

How areya anyhow?

hey its ok trust me, im the typo queen of all typo queens!!!

I tend 2 do it from time 2 time...so its all cool!

Ok thanx!

Im good thanx, but very hot!

Yay two typo queens :rofl:

So it says on the Powerhouse Museum site that the display is open until the latter part of 2010. I have no idea if the jacket/glove will be there that long. I may be able to email them though....

How hot is it by you today?? It's getting to like 34 today.. then 39 tommorrow :heat:

Yay two typo queens :rofl:

So it says on the Powerhouse Museum site that the display is open until the latter part of 2010. I have no idea if the jacket/glove will be there that long. I may be able to email them though....

How hot is it by you today?? It's getting to like 34 today.. then 39 tommorrow :heat:

:lol:
yes it official we the mjjc typo queens!

Ok thanx for that info.

Its 43% today here. Well thats what the weather guy said it was supposed 2 be 2day

Yeppers it's me. I know it's been a long while. I was super busy with my birthday, then xmas, then nye (which I could go on for days how incredible sydney's fireworks are...holy cow!), then a friend from the US came for a week... so yeah, been pretty busy!

How are you?

Yeppers it's me. I know it's been a long while. I was super busy with my birthday, then xmas, then nye (which I could go on for days how incredible sydney's fireworks are...holy cow!), then a friend from the US came for a week... so yeah, been pretty busy!

How are you?

Wow Misty, sounds like you have been busy, that's the way to go though I love being busy. Yeh I'm not too bad thanks, I fianlly have gotten over my cold so today after 2ish I'm going to be watching my 11 and a half month old nephew and my 2 and a half month old great nephew so that will be interesting to see how I'll handle it.

They are both good kids while they are here so hopefully they won't be too much trouble.

Hi guys :waving:

How is everyone this morning? I slept in til 9am today!! How lazy :p

:waving: Hey Nay :huggy:

I'm still half asleep but I have a glass of coke beside me so that should wake me up :lol: wow! you go girl that's a gold record, I didn't get out of bed till 10am though that's my normal time usually so it's nothing new for me :lmao:

Oooh, do I get a medal :p

Yeh, I was at Southbound yesterday/last night so I was pretty knackered! And sore! All that standing and boppin around! And it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cold!!!!!

Oooh, do I get a medal :p

Yeh, I was at Southbound yesterday/last night so I was pretty knackered! And sore! All that standing and boppin around! And it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cold!!!!!

aww :huggy: apart from the cold, it sounds like it was fun. Do you enjoy yourself?

Yup I love being busy too -_- Whoo have fun with the kids :D

I will Misty, I love little ones and the two of them are always so good for their aunty, I just haven't had the two of them at the same time so it's going to be interesting as Braithan (11 and a half months old) doesn't like sharing his aunty, he gets the shits.

Back