Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Thanks girls, you're all so lovely :)

I miss Michael everyday...I can't wait to see him again so the otherside :wub:

Thanks girls, you're all so lovely :)

I miss Michael everyday...I can't wait to see him again so the otherside :wub:

Thanx :)

ur nice too.

Im scared to see him on the other side....i dont know why..but i do.

Thanx :)

ur nice too.

Im scared to see him on the other side....i dont know why..but i do.

I'm not scared, I think he'll look amazing. So comforting. So happy. So lovely. So Warm. So embracing. So everything and more.

Don't be scared. He'll embrace you when he sees you :)

I'm not scared, I think he'll look amazing. So comforting. So happy. So lovely. So Warm. So embracing. So everything and more.

Don't be scared. He'll embrace you when he sees you :)

I hope so.

Oh lol I follow now haha! Yah I want it too, tis a bit expensive tho. I don't think your ever too old to watch cartoons *hehe* Michael would agree I reckon! Hey if you get Tivo do you need anything else for digital?

Mel - lol at telling your instructor to shut up haha. :p

:huggy: to you both :)

Kel, I just brought a digital top box and then connected it to my av input on my dvd recorder so I was able to record in HD and then tuned it all in and since then I haven't had any trouble with it.

I know Foxtel is so expensive my sister has it and she plays $110 a month but that's for everything. If I was to get it, it would cost me $80 a month but then when you think about it $80 a month just for television is still a little expensive.

:lol: I couldn't help myself she was annoying me and I don't like having people telling me what to do especially if it's a computer, I was getting angry with it so I changed the game to Wii sports and played boxing, the poor computer coped it I felt sorry for the little guy that was coping my punches. I got to level 10 and then my arms were to sore to do it anymore :lmao:

Nay: MJ is beautiful even more beautiful now then in real life :D absolutely breath takening *nods*

:thinking: well cant argue with you there :lol:

sorry about my absence before, I decided to give mum a bit of pampering and give her a foot massage

Aww, aren't you nice. I could do with a massage. I feel like I've been beaten up haha

Damn fitness :p

I think I'm going to get a professional massage in Sydney :) Pamper myself :p

Aww, aren't you nice. I could do with a massage. I feel like I've been beaten up haha

Damn fitness :p

I think I'm going to get a professional massage in Sydney :) Pamper myself :p

shh don't give my secret away and tell everyone that :lol:

aww I think you should give the yoga a rest for at least tonight.

sweet, sounds like a plan after all no one deserves it more then you :)

No, I gotta do the yoga. It's good for the mind! :)

It only hurts cause I haven't done it in SO long. But I want to see results, so I got to keep at it. I actually have a hint of abs haha. It's quite faint :p But it's working haha

Yes, I am thinking quite a bit of pampering in Sydney. I'm supposed to be saving money, especially with the car dying and all. But today I though, stuff it - I'm going to enjoy myself for a week. Shop, splurge and pamper. And be naughty hehe :p

Good plan huh! When we sell the house, that will pay off the debt I will probably get myself into :lol:

Oh, and your secret is safe with me :)

No, I gotta do the yoga. It's good for the mind! :)

It only hurts cause I haven't done it in SO long. But I want to see results, so I got to keep at it. I actually have a hint of abs haha. It's quite faint :p But it's working haha

Yes, I am thinking quite a bit of pampering in Sydney. I'm supposed to be saving money, especially with the car dying and all. But today I though, stuff it - I'm going to enjoy myself for a week. Shop, splurge and pamper. And be naughty hehe :p

Good plan huh! When we sell the house, that will pay off the debt I will probably get myself into :lol:

Oh, and your secret is safe with me :)

That's true about the yoga being good for the mind, I'd do it a little more often if my stupid instructor would just shut up :lol:

Stuff saving money with all that you've been through lately you deserve to pamper yourself so you make sure you shop, shop, shop and do more shopping, then maybe a trip to a day spa to recover and then more shopping, think about NO ONE but YOURSELF and as you said we you sell the house you can use that money to pay for the damages in Sydney. I'm encouraging you so I take responsibility if you intent to go a little too far :lol:

:lmao: I know it is, I don't like people knowing that I'm kind cause that's when you usually get taken for a ride, take Michael for instance, so many people took advantage of his generosity and kind nature so my plan in life is to try and show people that you don't care then that way you don't get used.

That's true about the yoga being good for the mind, I'd do it a little more often if my stupid instructor would just shut up :lol:

Stuff saving money with all that you've been through lately you deserve to pamper yourself so you make sure you shop, shop, shop and do more shopping, then maybe a trip to a day spa to recover and then more shopping, think about NO ONE but YOURSELF and as you said we you sell the house you can use that money to pay for the damages in Sydney. I'm encouraging you so I take responsibility if you intent to go a little too far :lol:

:lmao: I know it is, I don't like people knowing that I'm kind cause that's when you usually get taken for a ride, take Michael for instance, so many people took advantage of his generosity and kind nature so my plan in life is to try and show people that you don't care then that way you don't get used.

I know, how annoying are those instructors! I went back to the guy, cause the chick was really starting to get one my nerves :lol: Don't tell me my body is swaying, if you held this poses for that long, you'd be swaying too!!!

I know, I am going to have lots of fun when I go over. Catching up with friends, being a lil naughty, pamper and all the rest. Fun! Did I tell you I'm planning on moving to Sydney? Not for a while, got to sell the house first, but that's the plan. I've wanted to live there for years, so now is my chance! Start fresh. Wish I could move now, but I'll get there when the time is right :)

Yeh, it sucks that so many people took advantage of Mikey :( His whole life really. And even know he's gone, it's still happening. Isn't it strange how people take advantage of those who go out of their way to help others! This world is a strange place...

I know, how annoying are those instructors! I went back to the guy, cause the chick was really starting to get one my nerves :lol: Don't tell me my body is swaying, if you held this poses for that long, you'd be swaying too!!!

I know, I am going to have lots of fun when I go over. Catching up with friends, being a lil naughty, pamper and all the rest. Fun! Did I tell you I'm planning on moving to Sydney? Not for a while, got to sell the house first, but that's the plan. I've wanted to live there for years, so now is my chance! Start fresh. Wish I could move now, but I'll get there when the time is right :)

Yeh, it sucks that so many people took advantage of Mikey :( His whole life really. And even know he's gone, it's still happening. Isn't it strange how people take advantage of those who go out of their way to help others! This world is a strange place...

oh I agree, they are totally annoying, I was thinking about switching to the male so I might do that tomorrow. I reckon it's like you hold the pose for that long and see if you don't start to sway :lol:

I'm glad that your planning to have fun while your in Sydney, you deserve a little rest and just go and not have to worry about anything else. :no: you didn't tell me that you were moving to Sydney that's great news, you'll be able to hang out with all of your friends that you'll be catching up with while your living there.

Sydney's a beautiful place, although my parents don't like it but I do, I have plans of heading to Sydney again one day but when I don't know, guess I have to get over this trip to Tasmania and the trip to Europe / America in 2013 1st then maybe look at Sydney again.

This world is a strange place, I was just told earlier on before by my parents that someone dad used to work with and look after me when I was little passed away a couple of days, don't remember him so I must of been tiny, but I turned around and said lucky bastard and mum and dad were just like :blink: and I'm like well it certainly would be way better to be up there with the mighty rather then down here, the way this worlds going its not going to end pretty thats for sure. There is just no LOVE anymore unfortunately

oh I agree, they are totally annoying, I was thinking about switching to the male so I might do that tomorrow. I reckon it's like you hold the pose for that long and see if you don't start to sway :lol:

I'm glad that your planning to have fun while your in Sydney, you deserve a little rest and just go and not have to worry about anything else. :no: you didn't tell me that you were moving to Sydney that's great news, you'll be able to hang out with all of your friends that you'll be catching up with while your living there.

Sydney's a beautiful place, although my parents don't like it but I do, I have plans of heading to Sydney again one day but when I don't know, guess I have to get over this trip to Tasmania and the trip to Europe / America in 2013 1st then maybe look at Sydney again.

This world is a strange place, I was just told earlier on before by my parents that someone dad used to work with and look after me when I was little passed away a couple of days, don't remember him so I must of been tiny, but I turned around and said lucky bastard and mum and dad were just like :blink: and I'm like well it certainly would be way better to be up there with the mighty rather then down here, the way this worlds going its not going to end pretty thats for sure. There is just no LOVE anymore unfortunately

Yeh, well I've got more friends over here obviously - only got 4 over east...but I am kinda looking forward to meeting new people again :) I know I will miss my peeps over here so so much, but you just gotta do what you feel is right :) I've actually got a really good friend in Brisbane, and I'm trying to get him to fly down to Sydney when I'm there :p I can be quite persuasive hehe But yeh, always loved the place, so hopefully I can make it happen!

Where abouts you going in the US and Euro?? I was supposed to go to London this year, meet up with my friend and do Paris, Italy and Greece...but won't be happening this year now :( Maybe next year :) More time to save, cause I want to be SO naughty in Paris. Dior - oh my!! :p

Some days I wonder what it would be like to be up there too....wish Mikey could tell us how he is up there :(

Yeh, well I've got more friends over here obviously - only got 4 over east...but I am kinda looking forward to meeting new people again :) I know I will miss my peeps over here so so much, but you just gotta do what you feel is right :) I've actually got a really good friend in Brisbane, and I'm trying to get him to fly down to Sydney when I'm there :p I can be quite persuasive hehe But yeh, always loved the place, so hopefully I can make it happen!

Where abouts you going in the US and Euro?? I was supposed to go to London this year, meet up with my friend and do Paris, Italy and Greece...but won't be happening this year now :( Maybe next year :) More time to save, cause I want to be SO naughty in Paris. Dior - oh my!! :p

Some days I wonder what it would be like to be up there too....wish Mikey could tell us how he is up there :(

At least you can always go back to perth to see your friends for a holiday so that's not too bad. yeh meeting new people is always exciting :D. I remember when I met up with two of my closest best mates Mel and Renae for the 1st time last year in Sydney I was so excited the 3 of us hugged each other and jumped up and down screaming for about 10 minutes. :lmao:

I'm sure if your determined enough you'll get there with flying colours, hopefully one day we'll be able to meet up, it would be nice to meet you. I haven't got dates sorted yet but hopefully it will be for my 30th which is in July 2013 so if all goes according to plan Mel and I will be there for my b'day and we'll be doing England, Ireland, Scottland, Wales, Spain & Paris. :dancing:

Then we'll be doing Disneyland in America and seeing what Las Vegas and Las Angeles has to ofter. If possible I want to go to the gate of Neverland if it's still there and also the hollywood walk of fame and see Michael's star and if I can I want to visit to Holly Terrace to and see if I can get the security to place some flowers and something that I've written to Michael on his resting place. :(

Mel and I worked it out we'll be overseas for about 4 - 6 weeks if we want to see everything we want to see properly without rushing it. Never been away from my parents so long nor overseas either so I don't know how I will go, probably end up getting home sick and coming home early :lol:

My parents aren't exactly young anymore and although I know that aren't going to be around forever and I understand that, I just don't like the fact of being so far away incase something happens, it not like I can just jump in a car and drive here or go to the air port and say I need a flight now. :(

But if I worry about the "what ifs" all the time then I guess I wouldn't get anywhere. I will just have to hope and prey that everything will be fine while I'm away. In my opinion I reckon up there would certainly be better then down here, no matter where you turn now days there are always people dying cause of wars, its heart breaking. :cry:

I think Michael would be loving it up there, not having to worry about pleasing everyone, or having to deal with the media tearing sheds off him. I'd say knowing Michael and I've said this plenty of time before he would be up there having massive water fights, then climbing trees and after all that trying to teach everyone including the big man himself how to do the moonwalk. :giggle:

All in all I'd say apart from probably missing his children, family, friends & fans he's be having a ball. :)

At least you can always go back to perth to see your friends for a holiday so that's not too bad. yeh meeting new people is always exciting :D. I remember when I met up with two of my closest best mates Mel and Renae for the 1st time last year in Sydney I was so excited the 3 of us hugged each other and jumped up and down screaming for about 10 minutes.

I'm sure if your determined enough you'll get there with flying colours, hopefully one day we'll be able to meet up, it would be nice to meet you. I haven't got dates sorted yet but hopefully it will be for my 30th which is in July 2013 so if all goes according to plan Mel and I will be there for my b'day and we'll be doing England, Ireland, Scottland, Wales, Spain & Paris.

Then we'll be doing Disneyland in America and seeing what Las Vegas and Las Angeles has to ofter. If possible I want to go to the gate of Neverland if it's still there and also the hollywood walk of fame and see Michael's star and if I can I want to visit to Holly Terrace to and see if I can get the security to place some flowers and something that I've written to Michael on his resting place.

Mel and I worked it out we'll be overseas for about 4 - 6 weeks if we want to see everything we want to see properly without rushing it. Never been away from my parents so long nor overseas either so I don't know how I will go, probably end up getting home sick and coming home early :lol:

My parents aren't exactly young anymore and although I know that aren't going to be around forever and I understand that, I just don't like the fact of being so far away incase something happens, it not like I can just jump in a car and drive here or go to the air port and say I need a flight now.

But if I worry about the "what ifs" all the time then I guess I wouldn't get anywhere. I will just have to hope and prey that everything will be fine while I'm away. In my opinion I reckon up there would certainly be better then down here, no matter where you turn now days there are always people dying cause of wars, its heart breaking.

I think Michael would be loving it up there, not having to worry about pleasing everyone, or having to deal with the media tearing sheds off him. I'd say knowing Michael and I've said this plenty of time before he would be up there having massive water fights, then climbing trees and after all that trying to teach everyone including the big man how to do the moonwalk.

All in all I'd say apart from probably missing his children, family, friends & fans he's be having a ball.

I've been to LA and Las Vegas, but I was like 14 at the time, so not as much fun as to when you're over 21! Thats why I want to go back, to really enjoy Las Vegas :p Not that I'm big on gambling, but you know..it's Vegas :lol: But when I go back to the States, I'm going to do maily east, New York City and Florida :) Washington DC. Actually, I still want to see more of the West too, San Fran mainly. Maybe I'll just do the whole of North America :lol:

Great thing about Europe is that everything is so close together, so it's so cheap to country hop! Glad to hear you're doing Spain, everyone I know that's been said it's amazing!!

Well chickee, I am really sore and need to go rest my body!! Nice talking to you! Hope you have a nice sleep.

Here's hoping Mikey visits me tonight :wub:

:waving: nite!

I've been to LA and Las Vegas, but I was like 14 at the time, so not as much fun as to when you're over 21! Thats why I want to go back, to really enjoy Las Vegas :p Not that I'm big on gambling, but you know..it's Vegas :lol: But when I go back to the States, I'm going to do maily east, New York City and Florida :) Washington DC. Actually, I still want to see more of the West too, San Fran mainly. Maybe I'll just do the whole of North America :lol:

Great thing about Europe is that everything is so close together, so it's so cheap to country hop! Glad to hear you're doing Spain, everyone I know that's been said it's amazing!!

Well chickee, I am really sore and need to go rest my body!! Nice talking to you! Hope you have a nice sleep.

Here's hoping Mikey visits me tonight :wub:

:waving: nite!

aww hugs, that's alright I'm thinking about heading off now too, it's like 11:25pm here and I've got to get up early tomorrow there will be no midday sleep ins for me tomorrow.

It was great talking to you too, I love having these conversations with you, we'll have to do it again sometime.

I shall have a nice sleep, with sleeping in my twilight pjs and quilt set and the air con while listening to the rain what more could I want.

fingers crossed, tonight might be your night

Nighty Nite Nay, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite.

Luff Ya

ByeBye:waving:

My parents aren't exactly young anymore and although I know that aren't going to be around forever and I understand that, I just don't like the fact of being so far away incase something happens, it not like I can just jump in a car and drive here or go to the air port and say I need a flight now. :(

I know that feeling!

But i get the feeling my family kinda like use that against me, if u guys know what i mean.

I wish i could be like everyone else and start having fun, but it constantly feels like everyone in my life are doing everything they can 2 stop me.

Nay are you moving to Sydney? Lol I haven't read through all the last posts.

Omg it's hot here and monday is going to be 41. help! The next cool day is not until wednesday! blah!

*faints*

Its going to be 34% tomorrow here..grrr

^ Yeah, they scaled it back from 36. Monday 41 and tuesday 39. yeep.

I don't know what to do other than hide in the shopping centre lol! the beach will be crowded!

^ Yeah, they scaled it back from 36. Monday 41 and tuesday 39. yeep.

I don't know what to do other than hide in the shopping centre lol! the beach will be crowded!

So it was supoosed to be 365!!!?? :eek:

ill be in the house cooling off by the air con.

Life sucks. I can't believe Michael is gone. Its horrible :'( I just watched one of Janet's tributes and it all came back to me :(

So it was supoosed to be 365!!!?? :eek:

ill be in the house cooling off by the air con.

:lol: Jess that's what I'm doing now, my niece was just saying how hot it was and I'm like I'm in air con and she's like "I'm On My Way" so she Tyler and Chris came over and Tyler slept for 3 hours while the 3 of us played the Wii.

I said to Rebecca I think Tyler is going to be like me and likes sleeping with the air conditioning, cause he normally doesn't sleep for 3 hours straight.

:lol: Jess that's what I'm doing now, my niece was just saying how hot it was and I'm like I'm in air con and she's like "I'm On My Way" so she Tyler and Chris came over and Tyler slept for 3 hours while the 3 of us played the Wii.

I said to Rebecca I think Tyler is going to be like me and likes sleeping with the air conditioning, cause he normally doesn't sleep for 3 hours straight.

Gosh i miss playing the wii..im having wii withdrawls

Back