Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Hi guys :waving:

I had an MJ dream the other night too....but it wasn't a nice one sadly, I'd actually call it a nightmare :( It really upset me. I want a nice Mikey dream :(

How was everyone's day?

Aww hun :hug:

Im sorry u had a bad mj dream :(

my day was fantasic! :wild:

Awwww yay! Who did you meet up with?

I haven't met up with anyone yet - but catching up with Seb and Misty in Feb :) Can't wait!

:)

I met up with starsecert ( sorry i think the spelling is wrong) & sharlene

Yeah today was really nice!
Lovely to meet you Jess :) Loved your MJ shirt, the picture on the back was really cool!

Yeah today was really nice!
Lovely to meet you Jess :) Loved your MJ shirt, the picture on the back was really cool!

Thanx!
lol

If we ever meet up again, ill wear the shirt sharlene gave us 4 sure!

Hi guys :waving:

I had an MJ dream the other night too....but it wasn't a nice one sadly, I'd actually call it a nightmare :( It really upset me. I want a nice Mikey dream :(

How was everyone's day?

aww hunny :huggy: *pats Nay's shoulder* its okay :better: It not nice when you have bad dreams about ones that you love.

if you wanna talk we are all here for you :huggy:

give it time I'm sure Mikey is making his way around to all of his fans, it just takes time :D

Hey everyone!
I had another dream with Michael in it :).

aww hunny :huggy: *pats Nay's shoulder* its okay :better: It not nice when you have bad dreams about ones that you love.

if you wanna talk we are all here for you :huggy:

give it time I'm sure Mikey is making his way around to all of his fans, it just takes time :D

Thanks. Yeh - it was pretty horrible, and couldn't get the image out of my head the next day :( I hate when that happens. I am waiting for that dream where he comes, and tells me everything is ok :cry:

BTW I like your new siggy :)

Hey everyone!
I had another dream with Michael in it :D.

Thanks. Yeh - it was pretty horrible, and couldn't get the image out of my head the next day :( I hate when that happens. I am waiting for that dream where he comes, and tells me everything is ok :cry:

BTW I like your new siggy :)

:huggy: :better: trust me he'll come eventually and tell you everything is going to be okay, just give it time he has millions of people to visit.

Suzie from this forum made it, I'm in love with it that much that if it was possible I would marry it :lmao:

Well...my car is stuffed :(

FYI - snapping a car's timing belt is not a good thing - it's now got a sad little engine :cry:

Well...my car is stuffed :(

FYI - snapping a car's timing belt is not a good thing - it's now got a sad little engine :cry:

Awww :hug: nay

Car aye..they can be a pain in backside sometimes!

I know :( Good start to the year huh :lol:

Oh wells....it can only get better from here. Can't wait for my Sydney trip, I am not going to think the whole time I'm there haha

:lol: I'm sure that it will only get better from here :)

Make sure you make plenty of time for shopping, Paramatta and Bondi Junction are the best shopping centres.

Yes, very much so. She's a bitch :p

Actually, she's been a good car...but she's in the bad books atm!

Calling ur car a bitch....thats nice! :lol: poor car.... :p

Btw hey mel! :waving:

how r ya?

They are codal cold and flu day and night, they are tablets designed to help you sleep at night and help fight away the cold.

I've only had 4 tablets and I feel as if my cold has gone away.

Oh yeh those tablets, i've heard they are really good from other ppl.

Back