Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I could come, I will be 17/18 (depending on if its August or not) then.

Your welcome to come if you like Daniel but there will be alot of things that you won't be able to do due to your. age, as the legal age over there is 21 years.

My b'day in is July as well so it's before you turn 18, but if you like your welcome to still come, you just won't be able to drink, play the pokies or drive that's all.

Your welcome to come if you like Daniel but there will be alot of things that you won't be able to do due to your. age, as the legal age over there is 21 years.

My b'day in is June as well so it's before you turn 18, but if you like your welcome to still come, you just won't be able to drink, play the pokies or drive that's all.
Don't worry I can do without.

we aren't going till my 30th which is in 2013 so you have plenty of time to save up, the only thing is that you'll have to fly up here to Brisbane and meet Mel & I at the Brisbane airport cause we'll flying overseas from here in Brisbane.

Mel is coming up a couple of days before we a due to head off cause I want to show her some of the things there are to do around here seen as she's never been here before.

Ill try n save up...doubt id be able 2 though lol

Hey guys mj is on video hits!!! IT FULL ON MJ DAY!

Ill try n save up...doubt id be able 2 though lol

Hey guys mj is on video hits!!! IT FULL ON MJ DAY!

See what happens you might be able to save enough. :yes: my niece woke me up this morning to tell me but I went back to sleep, I've already got all the videos that they shown minus the "This Is It" video clip which I did tape.

Tyler was listening to it and went to sleep in the process :lol: gotta love Michael he's perfect for putting little ones to sleep :D

See what happens you might be able to save enough. :yes: my niece woke me up this morning to tell me but I went back to sleep, I've already got all the videos that they shown minus the "This Is It" video clip which I did tape.

Tyler was listening to it and went to sleep in the process :lol: gotta love Michael he's perfect for putting little ones to sleep :D

I was nearly falling asleep my self around 10 am ( even though i was already up!) but as soon as i saw the "video hits presents the music of MICHAEL JACKSON''

i woke up!!

I was nearly falling asleep my self around 10 am ( even though i was already up!) but as soon as i saw the "video hits presents the music of MICHAEL JACKSON''

i woke up!!

I was still asleep at 10am :lol: I think I woke up about 10:30.

My niece woke me up at 8 to tell me about the video hits but I was too tired to even worry about it, and as I said I've already got most of those videos from when my niece recorded Michael's TOP 50 on foxtel when they did all those shows of MJ all weekend shortly after his passing.

I was still asleep at 10am :lol: I think I woke up about 10:30.

My niece woke me up at 8 to tell me about the video hits but I was too tired to even worry about it, and as I said I've already got most of those videos from when my niece recorded Michael's TOP 50 on foxtel when they did all those shows of MJ all weekend shortly after his passing.

Yeh they played the normal mj videos that have been showed since he died.

Even though I have (or have seen) the videos many times---it is still nice to know video hits did this. Keeping Michael's LEGACY going.

The last one from This Is It was so nice to see included---though it bought the tears.
So many times I alternated between -- how sad/what a sad way for Michael to leave us---------to "thank you, Michael--for your amazing talent.
Dawn

Even though I have (or have seen) the videos many times---it is still nice to know video hits did this. Keeping Michael's LEGACY going.

The last one from This Is It was so nice to see included---though it bought the tears.
So many times I alternated between -- how sad/what a sad way for Michael to leave us---------to "thank you, Michael--for your amazing talent.
Dawn

Yep it is good that video hits is still keeping mjs legacy alive & kicking! :D

Hi everyone :waving:

I always come on here during the day when no one is around :p

Hope everyone is having a nice day :)

Hey Mel,

Yah, I'm ok thanks. Still a bit sore from Yoga....but I'm doing it again later today. The more I do it, the more my body will get used to it haha. Must....stretch...through...pain :p

How are you?

aww :huggy: I'm supposed to be doing yoga on my wii fit but I can't be screwed doing it atm. :yes: the more you do it the more your body will get used to it. That's right must stretch through the pain:lol:

I'm not too bad I'm sick with a cold, damn blasted weather, because it's been so hot here the past few nights I've been sleeping with my air con on and now I've got a cold so I'm all achy and miserable, other then that I'm planning a holiday over to Tasmania I've decided to head over there mid October for 10 days instead of going to Cairns for 2 weeks in July.

With what it's going to cost me to stay at Cairns for 2 weeks it would be better to do somewhere I haven't seen, as I've been to Cairns so many times that I've lost count so I've decided to be brave and jump on a plane and spend 10 days in Tasmania.

aww :huggy: I'm supposed to be doing yoga on my wii fit but I can't be screwed doing it atm. :yes: the more you do it the more your body will get used to it. That's right must stretch through the pain:lol:

I'm not too bad I'm sick with a cold, damn blasted weather, because it's been so hot here the past few nights I've been sleeping with my air con on and now I've got a cold so I'm all achy and miserable, other then that I'm planning a holiday over to Tasmania I've decided to head over there mid October for 10 days instead of going to Cairns for 2 weeks in July.

With what it's going to cost me to stay at Cairns for 2 weeks it would be better to do somewhere I haven't seen, as I've been to Cairns so many times that I've lost count so I've decided to be brave and jump on a plane and spend 10 days in Tasmania.

Aww, sorry to hear you're sick :(

Tassie is nice...little boring though haha. But if you like looking at pretty scenery you'll like it :p Having said that, I was like 12 when we went there, so that's probably why I found it a little dull.

I still haven't booked my holiday!! I'll be going to Sydney for a week hopefully second week in Feb - but cause I'm starting a new job soon, I need to get all my dates sorted etc. Atm I am waiting on like 4 things before I book anything haha. How annoying!! can't wait to go though, last time I went to Syd I was sick so I didn't get to go shopping :( So I plan on being a lil naughty this time. Plus I got like 4 friends to catch up with, yay :)

Yes, I've been doing Yoga on wii fit too haha. Although I find the instructor annoying "Your body is swaying a little" "Um...Shut up!!!" Hahaha. How dare she :p

Aww, sorry to hear you're sick :(

Tassie is nice...little boring though haha. But if you like looking at pretty scenery you'll like it :p Having said that, I was like 12 when we went there, so that's probably why I found it a little dull.

I still haven't booked my holiday!! I'll be going to Sydney for a week hopefully second week in Feb - but cause I'm starting a new job soon, I need to get all my dates sorted etc. Atm I am waiting on like 4 things before I book anything haha. How annoying!! can't wait to go though, last time I went to Syd I was sick so I didn't get to go shopping :( So I plan on being a lil naughty this time. Plus I got like 4 friends to catch up with, yay :)

Yes, I've been doing Yoga on wii fit too haha. Although I find the instructor annoying "Your body is swaying a little" "Um...Shut up!!!" Hahaha. How dare she :p

That's why I'm going over there, to look at the scenery plus I want to do the ghost tour as well as the chocolate factory. I've heard that the markets and shopping is good over there too so I'm going to go.

OMG you better hurry and book, but then again if your starting a new job I can see why you need to wait. Well lets hope this time you are well and can shop till you drop, you deserve some R&R.

My yoga instructor says the exact some thing "Your Body It Swaying A Little" I tell her to shut up or I'm permanently shut her up. I'm sure your doing just fine :)

Aww im sorry to hear that u are feeling sick :(

hope u will feel better soon :hug:

That's why I'm going over there, to look at the scenery plus I want to do the ghost tour as well as the chocolate factory. I've heard that the markets and shopping is good over there too so I'm going to go.

OMG you better hurry and book, but then again if your starting a new job I can see why you need to wait. Well lets hope this time you are well and can shop till you drop, you deserve some R&R.

My yoga instructor says the exact some thing "Your Body It Swaying A Little" I tell her to shut up or I'm permanently shut her up. I'm sure your doing just fine :)

My "yoga instructor" said to me "your balance is fantastic!" and then 2 seconds later "your body is swaying a little". I'd like to shut her up too haha. Who wouldn't sway a little holding them poses!! I didn't end up doing any tonight :p Tomorrow!

Mmmmm...chocolate factory. Yummy :)

I know, I need to book it soon!! I'm lazy...haha. I'll probably book it the day before I leave :p

Gosh all this yoga talk has been wanting me to do yoga too! :lol:

Hey everyone! I had a dream about Michael last night :wub:.

Aww really mlvd , thats nice :)

Yeah, I got to hug him a couple of times :).

Aww cute :wub:

i had a mj dream a few nights ago, but we didnt talk to each other or anything like that :(

Hi guys :waving:

I had an MJ dream the other night too....but it wasn't a nice one sadly, I'd actually call it a nightmare :( It really upset me. I want a nice Mikey dream :(

How was everyone's day?

Back