Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
hehe I sadly report I dont have a hangover because my sister & I had to pick up my parents at their party! haha very exciting.
But the weather was insane & it was all misty & then I freaked out thinking there were vampires around (hehehe) we were in the 'outback' which only made it extra scary & my sister saw a ghost.
I must sound really crazy!

Happy New Year everyone, hope you all had fun last night and didn't end up with a massive hangover like I have at the present time :lmao:

Sounds like u had a great time last nite! :D

Btw thank u for the new yr sms :D. I wasnt able 2 reply as i dont have any phone credit , sorry :(

Sounds like u had a great time last nite! :D

Btw thank u for the new yr sms :D. I wasnt able 2 reply as i dont have any phone credit , sorry :(

JESS! yeh I did I had a great night last night :D there were some HOT guys and I mean HOT :lmao:

No worries, I would of sent it to you right on Midnight but I remembered the time difference with Daylight savings and I couldn't be screwed sending all different messages at different times so I sent them all the morning after I managed to ease the hangover :lol:

Remind me never to drink again aye, like seriously, either that or make sure I drink in moderation I forgot what its like when you haven't drank in a while and you intend to drink a bit more then usual.

Oh before I forget as I've been meaning to tell you this the past two days but forgot, remember how I went to the movies the other day with my sister and her 4 kids to see Alvin & The Chipmunks 2?

Well before I went to meet back up with my sister I went to the bank and as I was getting money out the were playing a Jackson's 5 song, can't remember what it was now but yeh and Bryonee was with me and she's like "Aunty Michael's singing" :lmao:

Then towards the end of the movie where the female chipmunks where to perform it was at the Staples Center in LA, and Bryneeka like registered and looked at me and I just smiled and nodded at her, and she was like Michael was to do his concerts there.

Then we went to the Art Gallery and I was like in the loo and they were playing Michael's song "Thriller" I was like *tears hair out* MICHAEL STOP FOLLOWING ME :lmao: it was like priceless.

JESS! yeh I did I had a great night last night :D there were some HOT guys and I mean HOT :lmao:

No worries, I would of sent it to you right on Midnight but I remembered the time difference with Daylight savings and I couldn't be screwed sending all different messages at different times so I sent them all the morning after I managed to ease the hangover :lol:

Remind me never to drink again aye, like seriously, either that or make sure I drink in moderation I forgot what its like when you haven't drank in a while and you intend to drink a bit more then usual.

Oh before I forget as I've been meaning to tell you this the past two days but forgot, remember how I went to the movies the other day with my sister and her 4 kids to see Alvin & The Chipmunks 2?

Well before I went to meet back up with my sister I went to the bank and as I was getting money out the were playing a Jackson's 5 song, can't remember what it was now but yeh and Bryonee was with me and she's like "Aunty Michael's singing" :lmao:

Then towards the end of the movie where the female chipmunks where to perform it was at the Staples Center in LA, and Bryneeka like registered and looked at me and I just smiled and nodded at her, and she was like Michael was to do his concerts there.

Then we went to the Art Gallery and I was like in the loo and they were playing Michael's song "Thriller" I was like *tears hair out* MICHAEL STOP FOLLOWING ME :lmao: it was like priceless.

OHHH HOT GUYS.... WHERE WHERE??? :wild:

Wow sounds like u had a great time!

OMG, michael is seriously following u!!!! :lol:......but but why cant he follow me ??? :(

OHHH HOT GUYS.... WHERE WHERE??? :wild:

Wow sounds like u had a great time!

OMG, michael is seriously following u!!!! :lol:......but but why cant he follow me ??? :(

At one of our local nightclubs called Players, if you ever get a chance to come up here I'll take you and you can see for your self.

I did enjoy myself, haven't had that much fun in ages, won't be doing it now for a while though, don't want another hangover like the one I had this morning at all if I can help it.

I just found it rather weird and strange that no matter where I was going his music was playing, I didn't mind though cause it made me smile that's for sure.

Aww, hunny I'm sure he's watching out for you and following you about the place, he's probably just doing it a little quieter waiting for you to least expect it and then he'll give you a fright.

At one of our local nightclubs called Players, if you ever get a chance to come up here I'll take you and you can see for your self.

I did enjoy myself, haven't had that much fun in ages, won't be doing it now for a while though, don't want another hangover like the one I had this morning at all if I can help it.

I just found it rather weird and strange that no matter where I was going his music was playing, I didn't mind though cause it made me smile that's for sure.

Aww, hunny I'm sure he's watching out for you and following you about the place, he's probably just doing it a little quieter waiting for you to least expect it and then he'll give you a fright.

Ohhh so its called "players" hey....sounds "dangerous" if u ask me :giggle: :p

What kind of music does it play??? does it play mj??? :wild:

I havent been out to a club in a while, the last one i went to was quite crap & boring.

He'll give me a fright aye......Ill give him a fright....actually ill nah ill give him more than a fright! :ph34r: if u get my drift :naughty: :p

Ohhh so its called "players" hey....sounds "dangerous" if u ask me :giggle: :p

What kind of music does it play??? does it play mj??? :wild:

I havent been out to a club in a while, the last one i went to was quite crap & boring.

He'll give me a fright aye......Ill give him a fright....actually ill nah ill give him more than a fright! :ph34r: if u get my drift :naughty: :p

:yes: it's called "Players" :lmao: nar it's not dangerous unless you want to pick fights and cause trouble :giggle:

I haven't been clubbing in ages, last night what the 1st time in ages, I'm getting way to old for clubbing now :lol:

:) I reckon he will, he'll be waiting for you and when you least expect it BAM! and Jess is gone... Okay I'm going to behave myself now and not comment on that :lmao:

Happy new year girls. :)
melbourne is crazy weather atm! yellow sky earlier then more lighting + thunder *woop*

:yes: it's called "Players" :lmao: nar it's not dangerous unless you want to pick fights and cause trouble :giggle:

I haven't been clubbing in ages, last night what the 1st time in ages, I'm getting way to old for clubbing now :lol:

:) I reckon he will, he'll be waiting for you and when you least expect it BAM! and Jess is gone... Okay I'm going to behave myself now and not comment on that :lmao:

If anyone wants starts fight with me there , ill kick their butts mj style baby!

Yep i reckon once u hit the age of 25..its way too old be clubbing! :giggle:

How are you hun? xo

Yah, ok. A little tired...totally bummed cause my car completely died the other day :( I really really need it now too, cause I'm moving soon!!

Just been looking up cars in the internet cause it's possible it may be cheaper to just by another car than fix it....But looking at cars on the internet is such a boy job haha. I don't understand or even know what I'm looking for :p

How you doin?

Happy new year girls. :)
melbourne is crazy weather atm! yellow sky earlier then more lighting + thunder *woop*

Hey Kel, HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too, I take it that yours went well and you didn't suffer too much?

If anyone wants starts fight with me there , ill kick their butts mj style baby!

Yep i reckon once u hit the age of 25..its way too old be clubbing! :giggle:

:lmao: kick their butts MJ style, they didn't play any MJ music last night but they have played him when I've been there, "Thriller" and "Beat It" are usually the two songs that get played the most.

:eek: are you saying that I'm getting an old fart!, better not let my sister hear you saying that once your 25 your too old to go clubbing she's 37 and she came with me last night :lol:

:lmao: kick their butts MJ style, they didn't play any MJ music last night but they have played him when I've been there, "Thriller" and "Beat It" are usually the two songs that get played the most.

:eek: are you saying that I'm getting an old fart!, better not let my sister hear you saying that once your 25 your too old to go clubbing she's 37 and she came with me last night :lol:

OHH i loveeee thiller and beat it :wild:

WOW, i hope i have ur sisters energy when i reach her age!

okay guys i g2g n sleep

u all take care ok

love u guys bye! :waving:

OHH i loveeee thiller and beat it :wild:

WOW, i hope i have ur sisters energy when i reach her age!

okay guys i g2g n sleep

u all take care ok

love u guys bye! :waving:

:wild: I love Thriller and Beat It as well :lol:

I wouldn't mind have her energy at 37 either, I must ask her what her secret it :lmao:

aww party pooper, but fair enough if you need some sleep I'll talk to you tomorrow

LOVE YOU MORE :p

Byebye :waving:

No!!!! Only cause I'll be 26 later this year...oh god....that IS old haha. I want to be 19 again :p haha

Well if you want to look old look at it this way being 25 years means that your exactly a quarter of a century old, so if you only look at it in years it doesn't sound so bad :lol:.

What about me, I'm heading closer and close to the BIG 30! every year and then OMFG before you know it I'll be like 60 and then OMG I don't even want to think about it.

I want to be a child again and go back to when everything was so simple and you didn't have worries, all you had to worry about was cooties :lmao:

Well if you want to look old look at it this way being 25 years means that your exactly a quarter of a century old, so if you only look at it in years it doesn't sound so bad :lol:.

What about me, I'm heading closer and close to the BIG 30! every year and then OMFG before you know it I'll be like 60 and then OMG I don't even want to think about it.

I want to be a child again and go back to when everything was so simple and you didn't have worries, all you had to worry about was cooties :lmao:

I just want to go back to a time when it was acceptable for me to drool over a buff 16 year old werewolf haha :p And 19 was a good time in my life :) So yes, I'll stick with that age for a while :)

I just want to go back to a time when it was acceptable for me to drool over a buff 16 year old werewolf haha :p And 19 was a good time in my life :) So yes, I'll stick with that age for a while :)

*drools* hmm I know exactly what buff 16 year old werewolf your talking about too :lol: I can't remember what it was like being 19 actually :thinking:

Speaking of a certain buff 16 year old werewolf I dreamt about him last night, and no I'm not sharing the dream on a g rated forum :lol:

I got some cute buff 16 year old werewolves printed on some pillow cases as spares and I was sleeping on them last night, so you can probably guess what me dream was like :lmao:

Hey everyone!

Fortunately on new years eve I got drunk.
Unfortunately I threw up as soon as I got into bed.
But I was perfectly fine today just a bit tired.

^ haha aww!

Nay, that sucks about your car!!

Yeah my NYE was fine. I went to go to the beach it was really warm then the storm hit, I walked back in the rain and waded through puddles in my thongs but it's all good lol I like the rain. :D

Anyone got any resolutions for the year? Other then no more drinking or eating haha

:wild: I love Thriller and Beat It as well :lol:

I wouldn't mind have her energy at 37 either, I must ask her what her secret it :lmao:

aww party pooper, but fair enough if you need some sleep I'll talk to you tomorrow

LOVE YOU MORE :p

Byebye :waving:

Yeh tell ur sister i wanna know what her secret is too! i wanna use it too!

Back