Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

^^^ Thank you :) I absolutely HATE having my pic taken.... maybe it's why I like being BEHIND the camera........... :shifty:

YES, I even facebook with one of the Bondi lifeguards and he told me it works like a charm! Friends have told me the same.... just squeeze lemon in strips for highlighs and let it sit a few hours while in the sun....... they all said the same, just make sure to use a strong conditioner when you wash it out later in the day/evening. :) I'm so going to do that :D

Yeah it can be hard to decide what to do.... especially when it's a change. Let me know what you end up doing! I'm curious :)

I've been doing well. The photography job was great but over now, so I'm again looking for work. Have a lot more confidence now for finding a job because I have two really great references here :D
How have you beeeeeeeeeeeeeen?????

Well then if you've been told by numerous people that it works then it must work :lol:, let me know how you go when you decide to do it.

Hmm I was thinking Pink & Purple but my parents would end up having a heart attack literally if I do that and well as much as my parents can get on my nerves at times I don't want to be responsible for killing them :lmao: I might do a strawberry blonde with the chocolate highlights I'll see how I go. :)

That great that your doing well, I take it that you had a nice B'day / Chrissy? Aww its a shame that the photography job has ended and that you are out again looking for work, but I'm sure something will pop up soon for you, as you said you have more confidence and two really great references so there's two things that will go down well. :D

I haven't been too bad actually, I'm a little tired and exhausted today I actually told Nay earlier on that I was going to be going to be early tonight but that didn't end up happening it's 2 minutes to 11 here now so that plan kinda backfired guess I got over the "being tired" bit. I was up this morning playing Mario Kart with my niece till 3:30 this morning and well then I got woken up at 5:30 by my Great Nephew screaming down the house cause he was hungry wanted to play and has pains at the same time as he suffers from reflux my niece couldn't settle him so I ended up takening him and getting him back off to sleep.

At least I get to sleep in tomorrow, I've already told both of my parents that unless they wish to be 6 foot under tomorrow I suggest they leave me sleep in till I get out of bed what ever time I get out tomorrow they agreed so I guess we'll see what time I rise tomorrow :lol:

Got any plans for the New Year?

Yah, kinda on a high...although a lil sore cause I'm a lil sunburnt! Eeek...and doing that yoga didn't help either haha :p

How are you, shouldn't you be in bed :p

Finally I caught up with all the replies :lol:

aww hugs you know what the best thing is for sunburn "Tomatoes" if you rub that into you you'll find that it actually takes the sting out of the burn and make it a little more less uncomfortable for you :)

:yes: I should be in bed, but I'm not tired anymore.. must of gotten pass that "tired stage" I stay up for a little longer and talk to you and I'll head off about 11:30 and watch a movie.

Finally I caught up with all the replies :lol:

aww hugs you know what the best thing is for sunburn "Tomatoes" if you rub that into you you'll find that it actually takes the sting out of the burn and make it a little more less uncomfortable for you :)

:yes: I should be in bed, but I'm not tired anymore.. must of gotten pass that "tried stage" I stay up for a little longer and talk to you and I'll head off about 11:30 and watch a movie.

Tomatoes? Really? Well, I would try that, however I dont eat tomoatoes, therefore have none in the house haha

And I just had a shower earlier...I don't want to have to have another one...cause I couldn't go to bed smelling like tomatoes hehe

What movie you going to watch? I watched Zoolander the other night, almost forgot how funny it was. Almost :p Pure Gold!! Love it :)

Tomatoes? Really? Well, I would try that, however I dont eat tomoatoes, therefore have none in the house haha

And I just had a shower earlier...I don't want to have to have another one...cause I couldn't go to bed smelling like tomatoes hehe

What movie you going to watch? I watched Zoolander the other night, almost forgot how funny it was. Almost :p Pure Gold!! Love it :)

Yeh you wouldn't think that tomatoes would do such a thing, I remember my mum always putting it on me after being burnt when I was a kid as I'm really fair and well burn really easy. Don't blame you about not liking tomatoes either, I'm not too fussed on them unless they are cooked :lol:

I remember once my brother in law got sunburnt from doing something can't remember what it was and I asked him if he wanted my to rub some tomatoes on him as it takes the burn out of it and he wanted me to, so I did it for about 10 minutes I think it was.

He then decided that he got sick of the smell of tomatoes and had had enough so he went to go off to bed and as he walked down the hallway to his room he stopped and looked at me and I was like WTF you staring at what's a matter? then he started throwing his body around I thought he was having some kind of a fit and then the dick head was like "I'm growing vines and turning into a tomato cause all I can smell is tomatoes" :lol: :lmao: he's such an idiot at times.

Another thing that also helps to is to have a hot shower, as hot as you can stand it and it also takes the sting out of the sunburn too and makes it a little more less uncomfortable. I'm not sure yet I was thinking "New Moon" but then again I might give that a rest and watch "The Hangover" I wanted to see it at the movies but never go around to it so I hired out the dvd so I'll watch it when I head off from here. Zoolander I have never seen that, must hire it out sometime and watch it.

I'm not sure yet I was thinking "New Moon" but then again I might give that a rest and watch "The Hangover" I wanted to see it at the movies but never go around to it so I hired out the dvd so I'll watch it when I head off from here.

If I was you, I'd watch New Moon :p Then you could perve on a certain hunk of spunk hehe

If I was you, I'd watch New Moon :p Then you could perve on a certain hunk of spunk hehe

hmm, well that didn't take much arm twisting... New Moon it is. *drools* Jacob :lmao: I've ordered 3 New Moon shirts from the states today, they are due to get here in 7 - 14 working days. And they want to get here too, I'm still waiting for my Cardboard stand thingies that I ordered like before I end left for Sydney and I still haven't received them. I'm thinking about ringing the company tomorrow if they aren't here with tomorrow's mail and givening them a piece of my mind and demanding a full refund.

I have a twilight shirt but not new moon so now I have both :lol:.

I'm still to go with my niece to see New Moon at the cinemas, she wants to see it on the big screen but I'm not going until I can manage to hold myself together in the "break up scene" until then I would rather watch it at home and sob and carry on.

I don't know why it is but I still find that part really sad and I no offense to you could seriously deck Edward cause he's like well such and arsehole :lol:

hmm, well that didn't take much arm twisting... New Moon it is. *drools* Jacob :lmao: I've ordered 3 New Moon shirts from the states today, they are due to get in in 7 - 14 working days.

I have a twilight shirt but not new moon so now I have both :lol:.

I'm still to go with my niece to see New Moon at the cinemas, she wants to see it on the big screen but I'm not going until I can manage to hold myself together in the "break up scene" until then I would rather watch it at home and sob and carry on.

I don't know why it is but I still find that part really sad and I no offense to you could seriously deck Edward cause he's like well such and arsehole :lol:

I still want to see it again...cause as I said...i missed a bit of storyline from drooling so much :p hehehe

Did you end up finding how much longer it's showing for?

Well, I'm going to go to bed I think! Rest my sore lil body.

Talk to you soon. Enjoy New Moon! Mmmmmmm...shirtless werewolves :p

Bye :waving:

I still want to see it again...cause as I said...i missed a bit of storyline from drooling so much :p hehehe

Did you end up finding how much longer it's showing for?

yes I did actually :lol: sorry I haven't told you yet it completely slipped my mind, the manager wasn't there but I asked one of the guys that sells the tickets and he said that from what he's heard it should still be in cinemas for another couple of weeks at least.

So I'm positive that you'll get to see it again before it's taken out of the cinemas, I've been googling New Moon to see when the actual dvd release is due and although the date isn't official from what I can see they are saying that it could be released the same time as twilight was which was the 21st of March so fingers crossed cause if that's the case then that means that we only have 2 months 3 weeks and 3 days to wait.

Not that I'm counting or anything

Well, I'm going to go to bed I think! Rest my sore lil body.

Talk to you soon. Enjoy New Moon! Mmmmmmm...shirtless werewolves :p

Bye :waving:

ahh okay then babe, perfcet timing its just aobut to turn onto 11:30 here so I'll head off too, sleep well tonight won't you and I'll talk to you most likely tomorrow

byebye Nay :waving:

I had a pretty okay trip girls. It was good weather and I went swimming at the beach which was nice. Saw my pets. Twas good. :)

Well then if you've been told by numerous people that it works then it must work :lol:, let me know how you go when you decide to do it.

Hmm I was thinking Pink & Purple but my parents would end up having a heart attack literally if I do that and well as much as my parents can get on my nerves at times I don't want to be responsible for killing them :lmao: I might do a strawberry blonde with the chocolate highlights I'll see how I go. :)

That great that your doing well, I take it that you had a nice B'day / Chrissy? Aww its a shame that the photography job has ended and that you are out again looking for work, but I'm sure something will pop up soon for you, as you said you have more confidence and two really great references so there's two things that will go down well. :D

I haven't been too bad actually, I'm a little tired and exhausted today I actually told Nay earlier on that I was going to be going to be early tonight but that didn't end up happening it's 2 minutes to 11 here now so that plan kinda backfired guess I got over the "being tired" bit. I was up this morning playing Mario Kart with my niece till 3:30 this morning and well then I got woken up at 5:30 by my Great Nephew screaming down the house cause he was hungry wanted to play and has pains at the same time as he suffers from reflux my niece couldn't settle him so I ended up takening him and getting him back off to sleep.

At least I get to sleep in tomorrow, I've already told both of my parents that unless they wish to be 6 foot under tomorrow I suggest they leave me sleep in till I get out of bed what ever time I get out tomorrow they agreed so I guess we'll see what time I rise tomorrow :lol:

Got any plans for the New Year?

Strawberry blonde & choclate highlights??..god where do the hair dye makers come up with these names!!!??

Whats next, vanilla brown ..ill try that!

Strawberry blonde & choclate highlights??..god where do the hair dye makers come up with these names!!!??

Whats next, vanilla brown ..ill try that!

:lol: Jess, I've actually has the strawberry blonde in my hair before and it looks nice but I didn't have any highlights.

I want to try something different from the normal cause I'm getting sick of just the chocolate and blonde even though it looks nice.

:lol: Jess, I've actually has the strawberry blonde in my hair before and it looks nice but I didn't have any highlights.

I want to try something different from the normal cause I'm getting sick of just the chocolate and blonde even though it looks nice.

FINALLY!! IM ON MJJC!!!

OMG ITH AS TAKEN ME FOREVER TO GET ON HERE !!! :angry:

Anyway... yeh everyone in my family wants me to get tips in my hair, but i just done like the idea of it. Id rather be me, u know with my own original colour.

FINALLY!! IM ON MJJC!!!

OMG ITH AS TAKEN ME FOREVER TO GET ON HERE !!! :angry:

Anyway... yeh everyone in my family wants me to get tips in my hair, but i just done like the idea of it. Id rather be me, u know with my own original colour.

Jess! I was wondering why you hadn't been on recently I noticed that you were on about 7ish but then you disappeared and I hadn't seen you since.

Fair enough, I've been putting colours in my hair since I was 13 so I'm used to it, I'm not natural hair colour now at the moment and I've been that way for a while.

But now I want something different so I'm thinking about getting what I said before the Strawberry Blonde with the Chocolate highlights.

What did you get up to today, anything insteresting? I went to the movies today with mum to see New Moon, they have another 2 weeks of screening and its going to be finished :boohoo:

I also went over to Riverlink and brought a Jacob Bookmart, A New Moon Pen & A New Moon Poster Of All Of The Cullens. I'm literally running out of things to buy now and that's not funny.

Jess! I was wondering why you hadn't been on recently I noticed that you were on about 7ish but then you disappeared and I hadn't seen you since.

Fair enough, I've been putting colours in my hair since I was 13 so I'm used to it, I'm not natural hair colour now at the moment and I've been that way for a while.

But now I want something different so I'm thinking about getting what I said before the Strawberry Blonde with the Chocolate highlights.

What did you get up to today, anything insteresting? I went to the movies today with mum to see New Moon, they have another 2 weeks of screening and its going to be finished :boohoo:

I also went over to Riverlink and brought a Jacob Bookmart, A New Moon Pen & A New Moon Poster Of All Of The Cullens. I'm literally running out of things to buy now and that's not funny.

Yeh i was on earlier but my stupid computer decided it wanted be a b:censored:d didnt it! :angry: It kept playing on me!.

I didnt get up 2 much at all unfortnately, juts been relaxing here at my dads place. The only recent thing i brought lately were my internet credits!

Yeh i was on earlier but my stupid computer decided it wanted be a b:censored:d didnt it! :angry: It kept playing on me!.

I didnt get up 2 much at all unfortnately, juts been relaxing here at my dads place. The only recent thing i brought lately were my internet credits!

aww :huggy: stupid computer....

ahh, at least you've been able to relax so that's something in itself.

I wasn't supposed to buy anything but I wanted them so I got them lolz. OMG you know how I was telling you that I got the Twilight Scene It DVD game for Christmas? guess what else they have it on?

Bloody Wii! I want it aye, but I think it's only available in the states cause that's the only place I've seen online that sells in and when I asked here today everyone looked at me like I didn't know what I was talking about.

They are selling on ebay brand new for $50 so I might email the guy that's selling them and see if the Games that are brought overseas can play on the Australian Wii console like how you can play dvd's from all over the world if you have a multizoned dvd player.

If you can then I might buy it as I get paid on Thursday :)

aww :huggy: stupid computer....

ahh, at least you've been able to relax so that's something in itself.

I wasn't supposed to buy anything but I wanted them so I got them lolz. OMG you know how I was telling you that I got the Twilight Scene It DVD game for Christmas? guess what else they have it on?

Bloody Wii! I want it aye, but I think it's only available in the states cause that's the only place I've seen online that sells in and when I asked here today everyone looked at me like I didn't know what I was talking about.

They are selling on ebay brand new for $50 so I might email the guy that's selling them and see if the Games that are brought overseas can play on the Australian Wii console like how you can play dvd's from all over the world if you have a multizoned dvd player.

If you can then I might buy it as I get paid on Thursday :)

Yep being able 2 relax has been a breathe of fresh air for my soul :D which is good.

Freakin wii! everyone seems 2 have expect me :(
I was playing on it at my aunty's house, my cousin brought it and i started playing it while i was there. I was so much fun that i didnt wanna leave! ha!

Yep being able 2 relax has been a breathe of fresh air for my soul :D which is good.

Freakin wii! everyone seems 2 have expect me :(
I was playing on it at my aunty's house, my cousin brought it and i started playing it while i was there. I was so much fun that i didnt wanna leave! ha!

aww :huggy: my parents brought one for me last Christmas so that's why I've got one. They are heaps fun to play and they are also good for exercise and losing weight.

I don't blame you about not wanting to leave they are fun and most of the games are good to play too, my parents brought me "Need For Speed Nitro" this Christmas and my sister brought me "Mario Bros" for Christmas this year I love playing them I was up till after midnight last night playing them.

aww :huggy: my parents brought one for me last Christmas so that's why I've got one. They are heaps fun to play and they are also good for exercise and losing weight.

I don't blame you about not wanting to leave they are fun and most of the games are good to play too, my parents brought me "Need For Speed Nitro" this Christmas and my sister brought me "Mario Bros" for Christmas this year I love playing them I was up till after midnight last night playing them.

My cousin got the Wii fit one, i wanted 2 try that so badly!
If i ever do get a wii thats the game i wanna get for it. I really need to find a way to exercise and enjoy doing it.

My cousin got the Wii fit one, i wanted 2 try that so badly!
If i ever do get a wii thats the game i wanna get for it. I really need to find a way to exercise and enjoy doing it.

I have the Wii fit, but haven't played it in a while. I've got about 10 games all up. I need to get more though :lol:

The Wii Fit is surely a fun way to exercise that's what I love about it. I also love playing with Wii Sports too, I'm a pro at boxing, bowling & Baseball :D

I have the Wii fit, but haven't played it in a while. I've got about 10 games all up. I need to get more though :lol:

The Wii Fit is surely a fun way to exercise that's what I love about it. I also love playing with Wii Sports too, I'm a pro at boxing, bowling & Baseball :D

10 games..awesome!

I played the wii sports there at my auntys, its good. My fave game on there is bowling.

10 games..awesome!

I played the wii sports there at my auntys, its good. My fave game on there is bowling.

Bowling is the main one I play when I'm playing the Wii Sports, I'm not really one for baseball and well the boxing is good to play when your pissed off :lol:

I also feel sorry for the guy that I get into on the game when I play it, he doesn't even get one punch in :lmao:

Last edited:

Bowling is the main one I play when I'm playing the Wii Sports, I'm not really one for bowling and well the boxing is good to play when your pissed off :lol:

I also feel sorry for the guy that I get into on the game when I play it, he doesn't even get one punch in :lmao:

Aww i didnt get the chance 2 play the boxing one, i tried to but it wouldnt work. I think it said i had 2 attach somethin on the remote but i couldnt figure out what it was!

Aww i didnt get the chance 2 play the boxing one, i tried to but it wouldnt work. I think it said i had 2 attach somethin on the remote but i couldnt figure out what it was!

:yes: you would of had to attach the nun-chuck to the remote it's the little connection thingy that connects to the bottom of the Wii, its bloody hard to use though

:yes: you would of had to attach the nun-chuck to the remote it's the little connection thingy that connects to the bottom of the Wii, its bloody hard to use though

And what does this connection thingy look like by the way? Cuz i couldnt for the life of me find a "connection thingy"!!!

I went to the movies today and saw the lovely bones. It was sort of weird but good but triggering... idk I was thinking about Michael but trying not to because I didn't want to get upset.. hmm.

Back