Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Okay so here's a pic.......

Never mind that it's a terrible pic, was taken after 3 glasses of Merlot (soon to be a fourth haha), wasnt composed well or anything, and I have like NO makeup or anything at all on...

DSCF0037.jpg

Tommorrow I'll get a better pic.

The plan is next week, when I go to Bondi for the day, I'm actually gonna squeeze lemon juice in my hair in streaks and spend a few hours at the beach in the sun, so those strips actually bleach out further. Should be interesting :shifty: So I've dyed it back to all blonde, then i'll have highlights and they only cost me a train ticket and a lemon :p Much cheaper than real highlights!!!!!! Holy wow it's expensive here!!!

Off to make our fried steaks with fried mushrooms and onions.... I am so getting on here after dinner though :D
See you all then! :wub:

aww you are beautiful hunni :), there's nothing wrong with the picture. OOOOOOOOOOO Bondi, I miss Sydney well parts of it. Hmm that's something I didn't know, that if you squeeze Lemon into your highlights they actually make them bleach out more, maybe I should try it :shifty:.

It isn't cheap up here either Misty to get your hair done, up here just for a cut but it's $30 and the last time I got a colour it cost me $30 and the highlights cost me $40 and my hair is SHORT!. But having said that $100 is probably cheaper then what ever they charge in Sydney.

I used to go to Stefan's to get my hair done but even there is used to cost me anywhere between $100 - $150 to do my hair, I've now changed hair dressers now though cause ever since they've moved from our mall to our local shopping center they aren't the same and alot of their hair dressers think their s*** don't stink.

I due for a new colour and highlights soon actually but I'm not sure what colour to do the base and what colour to do the highlights, usually the base colour is chocolate and then highlights are blonde, but I'm getting sick of that now I want something different.

Anyway it's been a while since I've said hello, how have you been keeping?

Nay :huggy: :waving: All well at least you've got some company today and it's good to have a talk to someone about things. Hope you enjoyed your lunch today. Its been raining and overcast here all day today which is good but it doesn't help since I've been up since 5:30 this morning and went to bed at 3:30 this morning :lmao:

Hey Mel,

Yeh had a nice lunch with my sis. Between a very lovely message from my friend on facebook this morning, lunch with my sister at midday, and then texts that cracked me up from Seb in the arvo - I am feeling quite good at the moment :) Happy inside, much better than Xmas day that's for sure. Had a big think about lots of things, and I think I have a pretty good idea of what to do next! So yah, just feeling good at the moment :)

Yeh, it was winter like in Syd too apparently...we had HOT HOT sun here. I got a lil burnt at the beach today!! Ooops. But it's not too bad :)

Sounds like you need an early night tonight :p

Never mind that it's a terrible pic, was taken after 3 glasses of Merlot (soon to be a fourth haha), wasnt composed well or anything, and I have like NO makeup or anything at all on...

DSCF0037.jpg

The plan is next week, when I go to Bondi for the day, I'm actually gonna squeeze lemon juice in my hair in streaks and spend a few hours at the beach in the sun, so those strips actually bleach out further. Should be interesting :shifty: So I've dyed it back to all blonde, then i'll have highlights and they only cost me a train ticket and a lemon :p Much cheaper than real highlights!!!!!! Holy wow it's expensive here!!!

Off to make our fried steaks with fried mushrooms and onions.... I am so getting on here after dinner though :D

Nice colour :) Is the fringe new too?? Looks like you didn't part with too much hair though - it's still SO long!! Hehehe

Hope you enjoy your dinner! Yum Yum

Hmmmmm I am so wanting to get my hair done now :p I miss my brown locks :(

Hey Mel,

Yeh had a nice lunch with my sis. Between a very lovely message from my friend on facebook this morning, lunch with my sister at midday, and then texts that cracked me up from Seb in the arvo - I am feeling quite good at the moment :) Happy inside, much better than Xmas day that's for sure. Had a big think about lots of things, and I think I have a pretty good idea of what to do next! So yah, just feeling good at the moment :)

Yeh, it was winter like in Syd too apparently...we had HOT HOT sun here. I got a lil burnt at the beach today!! Ooops. But it's not too bad :)

Sounds like you need an early night tonight :p

:clapping: I'm so happy that you've figured out what you are going to do from here on and that your dinner with you sister, the message from your friend on facebook and the text message from Seb has helped you feel alot better then what you were feeling the last time we spoke. I would dance with happiness but at the moment I have not energy and I'm exhausted :lmao: so I owe you a happy dance when I get my energy back :p

It was beautiful here, if just didn't help me as I was tired enough from my 2 month old screaming down the house at my sisters at 5:30 in the morning cause he was hungry in pain cause the poor little might suffers from Reflux and wanting to play at the same time.

I made the fatal mistake of going to bed at 3:30 this morning as me and my niece were up playing Mario Kart on the Wii till then :lol:, but having said that it was fantastic to have a change in the hot weather it just came at the wrong time *curses at Michael* :lol:

:yes: I will be having an early night tonight as when I got home I had my room to clean up and tidy so that took me 4 hours to do so what little energy I did have got used on tidying my room up, but I did get to dance and sing along to Michael while doing it :)

:clapping: I'm so happy that you've figured out what you are going to do from here on and that your dinner with you sister, the message from your friend on facebook and the text message from Seb has helped you feel alot better then what you were feeling the last time we spoke. I would dance with happiness but at the moment I have not energy and I'm exhausted :lmao: so I owe you a happy dance when I get my energy back :p

It was beautiful here, if just didn't help me as I was tired enough from my 2 month old screaming down the house at my sisters at 5:30 in the morning cause he was hungry in pain cause the poor little might suffers from Reflux and wanting to play at the same time.

I made the fatal mistake of going to bed at 3:30 this morning as me and my niece were up playing Mario Kart on the Wii till then :lol:, but having said that it was fantastic to have a change in the hot weather it just came at the wrong time *curses at Michael* :lol:

:yes: I will be having an early night tonight as when I got home I had my room to clean up and tidy so that took me 4 hours to do so what little energy I did have got used on tidying my room up, but I did get to dance and sing along to Michael while doing it :)

Awww, thanks :) Things are looking a bit better at the moment, so I know that 2010 is going to be a good year :) I can feel it :p

Mario Kart is cool...I was just doing Yoga on my Wii Fit :lol: I think I will be sore tomorrow, haha.

Awww, thanks :) Things are looking a bit better at the moment, so I know that 2010 is going to be a good year :) I can feel it :p

Mario Kart is cool...I was just doing Yoga on my Wii Fit :lol: I think I will be sore tomorrow, haha.

I'm really happy for you darl, I really am no one deserves it more then you, especially after what you've been through this year.

I haven't played my Wii fit in ages, I've mainly been playing "Mario Kart" "Need For Speed Nitro" & "Super Mario Bros".

Something tells me that 2010 is going a be a year for everyone, so lets hope that it stays looking that way :)

I'm really happy for you darl, I really am no one deserves it more then you, especially after what you've been through this year.

I haven't played my Wii fit in ages, I've mainly been playing "Mario Kart" "Need For Speed Nitro" & "Super Mario Bros".

Something tells me that 2010 is going a be a year for everyone, so lets hope that it stays looking that way :)

Getting better, just got a phonecall - job interview tomorrow :) If I can get it, I can move!

Things are looking up! I think Michael is looking out for me :p Thanks Mikey :wub:

Sorry I haven't been online guys, I have been at my sisters the past two days helping my niece with Tyler, she and her partner have split and she's saying up at her mum's at the moment.

I'm tired and exhausted I've been up since 5:30 this morning with Tyler and I didn't get to sleep till 3:30 this morning so now that I'm at home where it's quiet and just finished tidying my room up as I do every monday I'm getting ready to hit the sack every early tonight :lol:.

Aww im sorry to hear bout ur sister and her partner :(

well my room is okay......sorta :ph34r:

Getting better, just got a phonecall - job interview tomorrow :) If I can get it, I can move!

Things are looking up! I think Michael is looking out for me :p Thanks Mikey :wub:

OMG *faints* that's fantastic new, I hope that all goes well in the interview for you tomorrow my fingers and toes are crossed.

Maybe he is, after all they all say that angels look after the ones they love :)

DSCF0037.jpg

That pic is not a bad pic at all misty. Its good.

its alright I'm sure they are ugly enough to sort it out :lmao:

my room smells pretty now and is all nice and clean :D

Thats nice! :lmao:

my room smells nice...just a tinny winny bit messy...whopps....* slowly moonwalks away*..

Thats nice! :lmao:

my room smells nice...just a tinny winny bit messy...whopps....* slowly moonwalks away*..

:lol: Mine smells like Hilary Duff's perfume "With Love" *swoons*, and its that clean I can actually see my reflection on the lino.

Bloody wanna too cause I was cleaning for nearly 4 hours :lmao:

:lol: Mine smells like Hilary Duff's perfume "With Love" *swoons*, and its that clean I can actually see my reflection on the lino.

Bloody wanna too cause I was cleaning for nearly 4 hours :lmao:

Hilary duff's perfume, nice!. I will use my britney spears perfume to make it smell more nice...just a shame there anit a mj perfume thingy! :(

Hilary duff's perfume, nice!. I will use my britney spears perfume to make it smell more nice...just a shame there anit a mj perfume thingy! :(

I have Britney's "Curious" perfume :lol: it smells pweety :D.

I came across something online ages ago about MJ in the middle of making his own fragance before the trials and something happened.

I can't remember where I found it though I think I was googling something on him :unsure:

I have Britney's "Curious" perfume :lol: it smells pweety :D.

I came across something online ages ago about MJ in the middle of making his own fragance before the trials and something happened.

I can't remember where I found it though I think I was googling something on him :unsure:

The "curious" perfume, is that the purple bottle one? cuz thats the one i have with me.

Yeh i read not too long ago that there was gonna be some sort of mj cologne made out of his hair or somethin like that.

The "curious" perfume, is that the purple bottle one? cuz thats the one i have with me.

Yeh i read not too long ago that there was gonna be some sort of mj cologne made out of his hair or somethin like that.

No the "Curious" perfume is in a light blue bottle. I didn't hear about the one been made from his hair :blink:

Later on if I remember I'll goggle Michael Jackson Perfume and see if it comes up with what I was reading a while ago.

No the "Curious" perfume is in a light blue bottle. I didn't hear about the one been made from his hair :blink:

Later on if I remember I'll goggle Michael Jackson Perfume and see if it comes up with what I was reading a while ago.

Oh yeh i got that one too, its in my room at my mums house.

Im sure thats what the article said that it was being made from his hair, or his dna anyway.

Oh yeh i got that one too, its in my room at my mums house.

Im sure thats what the article said that it was being made from his hair, or his dna anyway.

Mum brought my "With Love" & "Curious" perfume for me for Chrissy I also have "Emperio Armani Diamonds" and "Prada For Men" which used to be the two colones that Anthony used to wear only that I got the Emperio Armani" in the females but I got the "Prada For Me" in the Men's, I used to spray it all the time so I would smell like Anthony :lmao:.

Hmm, I haven't heard so I couldn't comment.

Mum brought my "With Love" & "Curious" perfume for me for Chrissy I also have "Emperio Armani Diamonds" and "Prada For Men" which used to be the two colones that Anthony used to wear only that I got the Emperio Armani" in the females but I got the "Prada For Me" in the Men's, I used to spray it all the time so I would smell like Anthony :lmao:.

Hmm, I haven't heard so I couldn't comment.

Bwhahahahaaaaa!!! emperio armani & prada .....the good ol times of acof!

:lmao:

:lmao: Everytime I used to go into Myer and get it and they used to give me the female version of them I was like :no: I want the men's and they would look at me like I was stupid :s

I think i went into myer one time and asked if i could smell the mens one, and the lady was like looking at me as if 2 say "ummm why?" lol

Okay lovey ppl i g2g n sleep
U all take care ok

love yas bye! :waving:

I think i went into myer one time and asked if i could smell the mens one, and the lady was like looking at me as if 2 say "ummm why?" lol

Okay lovey ppl i g2g n sleep
U all take care ok

love yas bye! :waving:

I would of just used the excuse I did, I just told them that it was a Christmas present for my dad and I wanted to make sure that it was the right one before I paid the stupid ridiculous price your asking for a small bottle.

aww okay babe so much for me having an early night tonight, all well I told mum that I didn't want to be disturbed tomorrow until I'm ready to get out of bed myself when ever that is :lol:. Sleep well Jess and hopefully if I'm up in time I will talk to you on here tomorrow morning when you jump online, if not I will most likely talk to you on here some time tomorrow.

You take care too babe, and enjoy your time at ya dad's while you can aye.

love you more :p

byebye :waving:

aww you are beautiful hunni :), there's nothing wrong with the picture. OOOOOOOOOOO Bondi, I miss Sydney well parts of it. Hmm that's something I didn't know, that if you squeeze Lemon into your highlights they actually make them bleach out more, maybe I should try it :shifty:.

It isn't cheap up here either Misty to get your hair done, up here just for a cut but it's $30 and the last time I got a colour it cost me $30 and the highlights cost me $40 and my hair is SHORT!. But having said that $100 is probably cheaper then what ever they charge in Sydney.

I used to go to Stefan's to get my hair done but even there is used to cost me anywhere between $100 - $150 to do my hair, I've now changed hair dressers now though cause ever since they've moved from our mall to our local shopping center they aren't the same and alot of their hair dressers think their s*** don't stink.

I due for a new colour and highlights soon actually but I'm not sure what colour to do the base and what colour to do the highlights, usually the base colour is chocolate and then highlights are blonde, but I'm getting sick of that now I want something different.

Anyway it's been a while since I've said hello, how have you been keeping?

^^^ Thank you :) I absolutely HATE having my pic taken.... maybe it's why I like being BEHIND the camera........... :shifty:

YES, I even facebook with one of the Bondi lifeguards and he told me it works like a charm! Friends have told me the same.... just squeeze lemon in strips for highlighs and let it sit a few hours while in the sun....... they all said the same, just make sure to use a strong conditioner when you wash it out later in the day/evening. :) I'm so going to do that :D

Yeah it can be hard to decide what to do.... especially when it's a change. Let me know what you end up doing! I'm curious :)

I've been doing well. The photography job was great but over now, so I'm again looking for work. Have a lot more confidence now for finding a job because I have two really great references here :D
How have you beeeeeeeeeeeeeen?????

Nice colour :) Is the fringe new too?? Looks like you didn't part with too much hair though - it's still SO long!! Hehehe

Hope you enjoy your dinner! Yum Yum

Hmmmmm I am so wanting to get my hair done now :p I miss my brown locks :(
Thanks nay!!! Nope, had the fringe forever, wouldn't let them touch it :p Yeah they took a few inches but it still is long as :D
Thanks, it was good, drank waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much wine so trying to NOT post onhere until sober :p

Have a GREAT night u all and I'll catch up with ya later ;)

-Misty :)

Hi peoples :waving:

I just got home last night. Missed coming on here. How is everyone? How was your xmas? Hope you all are well. Xx

Hi peoples :waving:

I just got home last night. Missed coming on here. How is everyone? How was your xmas? Hope you all are well. Xx

:waving: Hey Kel welcome home, aww :huggy: we missed you here too. I'm not too bad thanks how about your self? Chrissy was perfect we ended up having the traditional hot dinner with the family which worked out perfect cause it was cool, overcast and at times rainy too so everyone was happy about that :), what about your Christmas I take it that it all went well?

:no: Nay I'm still online I just forgot that I was still logged in, sorry darl.... how are you sweetie still feeling on a high?

Yah, kinda on a high...although a lil sore cause I'm a lil sunburnt! Eeek...and doing that yoga didn't help either haha :p

How are you, shouldn't you be in bed :p

Back