Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

haha..you know what is even funnier...is that I actually DID just have a shower...and I did JUST was my hair thoroughly haha

I cracked up when I read that just now :lol:

Hahahaha that funny! :lol:

^ I do too because he's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO serious about how he hates to tour :rant:

.......then looks the camera right in the lens and is like............

I love to tour.... :D

bhahahahaha :lmao:

I know hes like trying 2 be serious n all , then hes like "oh bugger that" lol

One of my favourite parts in PHM is when they are watching the footage of the magic show, and that little kid gets scared and runs away...and Michael laughs at him! It's the cutest lil cackle!!!

Ok guys i g2g n sleep

Love u guys

take care ok bye! :waving:

Hope you all slept well :)

It's friggin raining like crazy here today......

Oh when will sun reappear... :fortuneteller:

You know what else I loved in PHM??? The part where Gregory Peck goes on the Zipper :p He's like......... Michael, never again! I loved it but I hated it :lmao:

Hope you all slept well :)

It's friggin raining like crazy here today......

Oh when will sun reappear... :fortuneteller:

You know what else I loved in PHM??? The part where Gregory Peck goes on the Zipper :p He's like......... Michael, never again! I loved it but I hated it :lmao:

Raining! It's going to be 40 here today - veeeeeeeeeeeeery hot :(

I didn't sleep very well, one of those nights where you wake up like every hour on the hour. Very annoying.

But I have the day off today. Oh - the things that need to be done!

Hope you all have a lovely day :)

Raining! It's going to be 40 here today - veeeeeeeeeeeeery hot :(

I didn't sleep very well, one of those nights where you wake up like every hour on the hour. Very annoying.

But I have the day off today. Oh - the things that need to be done!

Hope you all have a lovely day :)

Ewwwwwwww 40! :heat: And no we are NOT trading weather :eek:

Yeah I really hate those kinds of nights :(

Yay for days off though! Crank some MJ and do some housework :punk: Just don't get too hot :mello:

I'm going to be getting my hair cut today........ and I'm terrified!!! :ph34r: It's been two years since anyone touched it!

Ewwwwwwww 40! :heat: And no we are NOT trading weather :eek:

Yeah I really hate those kinds of nights :(

Yay for days off though! Crank some MJ and do some housework :punk: Just don't get too hot :mello:

I'm going to be getting my hair cut today........ and I'm terrified!!! :ph34r: It's been two years since anyone touched it!

Housework, no way :p hehe. Actually, I'm going to be outside landscaping! Even worse!! I'll still stick Mikey in my ears though, I can't work without him hehe

Ooooh, haircut. How much you parting with?? I need a trip to the hairdressers, very badly. I don't want to lose any hair though, haha. Last time I went there, I went to go back to being a brunette, but somehow ended up being blonder! Not happy :p I want my brown hair back!!

God, it's only 7am and it's already really warm!

Housework, no way :p hehe. Actually, I'm going to be outside landscaping! Even worse!! I'll still stick Mikey in my ears though, I can't work without him hehe

Ooooh, haircut. How much you parting with?? I need a trip to the hairdressers, very badly. I don't want to lose any hair though, haha. Last time I went there, I went to go back to being a brunette, but somehow ended up being blonder! Not happy :p I want my brown hair back!!

God, it's only 7am and it's already really warm!

Oooh that sounds like fun! Just don't forget the hat and a big bottle of cold water yeah?? :mello:

I'm not quite sure how much I'm going to part with... but this is what I'm going in with:

DSCF0005.jpg

I need to get the split ends off so it's going to end up being a few inches for sure :ph34r: The wavy crap is from an old spiral perm since perms never really fall out completely on me... eventually the goal is to get all the old perm out so it's straighter :D

Doing it a few inches at a time though..... bobs are NOT for me! :p

I'm not thrilled that scissors will be touching my hair though! :cry:

Wow - its very long. I once had long blonde hair down to my butt....and chopped it all off to my shoulders and dyed it dark brown :p It was quite a change haha

It's always nice having a big change with your hair though, only if it's for the better though! Haha, nothing worse than a bad hairdo :p

Good luck!

Bye Jess - sleep well :)

Thanx! i did sleep well :D ,which was a nice change .

Oh reg, speaking of the PHM my other fave part in that is the behind the scences of the "u rock my world" video. The bit where chris tucker is having a lil go at that cook guy and mike is like literally laughing his head , cracks me up everytime! But saddens me that they will never hang out together again :(

Aww nay :hug:

i know how u feel hun, i miss him too

I can't wait for the festive season to be over :( Not long now. I'm done with 2009. Hate to be negative...but yeh, can't wait til new things in 2010

:(

I wonder what Mikey is doing up there at the moment...

i totally understand how u feel, i cant wait till 2009 is over too. Been the worst yr ever!

I sure hope so nay, i hope so

It will be hun - there's no way I'm having another 2009. I won't let it happen :)

See - positivity :)

My friend just sent me a very inspiring message on facebook. I feel good inside for the first time in about a week. I should pass that inspiration on :)

It will be hun - there's no way I'm having another 2009. I won't let it happen :)

See - positivity :)

My friend just sent me a very inspiring message on facebook. I feel good inside for the first time in about a week. I should pass that inspiration on :)

Aww that was nice of your friend 2 do that :)

Wow - its very long. I once had long blonde hair down to my butt....and chopped it all off to my shoulders and dyed it dark brown :p It was quite a change haha

It's always nice having a big change with your hair though, only if it's for the better though! Haha, nothing worse than a bad hairdo :p

Good luck!

Wasn't a crazy change in the end... thank god for that!! I went with some friends and we all were getting cuts and I was like....... no he can go first... then.. no she can go first :ph34r:

We took a few inches off to get all the split ends and crap and I had two really "long layers" put in and a bit at the front as well.

I got lectured about going so long without a cute :mello: and promised not to wait that long again. They also gave me some stuff cuz it's a little dry, which is most likely a combination old perms, old dye jobs, not having it cut and the change in water I wash with (from usa to aus).

I am dying the top part today myself (i've never paid to have it dyed so i'm totally seasoned at dying it) and she said just use the stuff after and then every day for a week, then ever few days after that, and it will not dry so badly :D

Once I grow it long enough to hack off the rest of the curl from the old spiral perms... then I may get it to my shoulders and go darker which would be a massive change... but you know...

One thing at a time :ph34r:

And yeah, it WAS a bad hairdo when I walked in there today!!! Once it's dyed, conditioned and dried.... maybe I'll post a piccy. We'll see.... :shifty:

^^^Awww

You'll have to post a pic of your new do :)

Can't wait til I get mine sorted. I have half the beach in my hair at the moment :p

:waving: Hello missy!

Was wondering where u got 2! lol

how r ya?

Sorry I haven't been online guys, I have been at my sisters the past two days helping my niece with Tyler, she and her partner have split and she's saying up at her mum's at the moment.

I'm tired and exhausted I've been up since 5:30 this morning with Tyler and I didn't get to sleep till 3:30 this morning so now that I'm at home where it's quiet and just finished tidying my room up as I do every monday I'm getting ready to hit the sack every early tonight :lol:.

Hi Mel :)

I'm not bad. My sister has driven down for the day so I'm going to go have lunch with her soon. No doubt will get one of those "post break up talks" :p

It's hot here today...almost 40!

Nay :huggy: :waving: All well at least you've got some company today and it's good to have a talk to someone about things. Hope you enjoyed your lunch today. Its been raining and overcast here all day today which is good but it doesn't help since I've been up since 5:30 this morning and went to bed at 3:30 this morning :lmao:

Okay so here's a pic.......

Never mind that it's a terrible pic, was taken after 3 glasses of Merlot (soon to be a fourth haha), wasnt composed well or anything, and I have like NO makeup or anything at all on...

DSCF0037.jpg

Tommorrow I'll get a better pic.

The plan is next week, when I go to Bondi for the day, I'm actually gonna squeeze lemon juice in my hair in streaks and spend a few hours at the beach in the sun, so those strips actually bleach out further. Should be interesting :shifty: So I've dyed it back to all blonde, then i'll have highlights and they only cost me a train ticket and a lemon :p Much cheaper than real highlights!!!!!! Holy wow it's expensive here!!!

Off to make our fried steaks with fried mushrooms and onions.... I am so getting on here after dinner though :D
See you all then! :wub:

Back