Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

^ id properly tease them anyway and actually put sugar & honey in the wine, just to see their reactions! :p

^ oh heck yeh totally! nay im just giving u some suggetions..u could do that...or not...:ph34r:

Yes we are wise....or maybe not.....

Yeh nay go mess them up wit ya bad self! :p

I so wish nay was online right now..bwhahah

Hi Guys :)

Oh! All this peer pressure...

Must...mess....with...wine tasters....wine...

Hehe

I'm glad you all enjoy my work related problems haha :p

yay!! nay is here!

lol the next time u go to work you'll have the words "wine" & "sugar" in ur head!

yay!! nay is here!

lol the next time u go to work you'll have the words "wine" & "sugar" in ur head!

Oh, I couldn't do that, haha. Too obvious :p

Sometimes I make them realise how dumb there questions are though haha. But only if they are being real pains in the arses :p Hehe.

I sound like the most horrible person at work!! Really, I'm not - I have people laughing all the time :lol: Just, yeh - get a few not so fun people come in!

Hmmm....i wonder what I could add to their wine...mwahahahaha

Oh there are SO many possibilites..... :shifty:

If you really don't want to be nice...... add salt........ or if it's something like merlot...... added cayenne :ph34r:

Haha, I so couldn't do that :p Hehe You gals are so naughty...stop putting ideas in my head!!

Maybe I could not mention when a fruit fly flies into their glass hehe :p

Oh, I couldn't do that, haha. Too obvious :p

Sometimes I make them realise how dumb there questions are though haha. But only if they are being real pains in the arses :p Hehe.

I sound like the most horrible person at work!! Really, I'm not - I have people laughing all the time :lol: Just, yeh - get a few not so fun people come in!

Hmmm....i wonder what I could add to their wine...mwahahahaha

well hey if they r being pains in the butt, then you are forgiven! :p

well hey if they r being pains in the butt, then you are forgiven! :p

hehe...well I'm actually going to be leaving the wine industry soon....maybe if i get given grief on my last day....

No...I can't do it haha. Despite what I say about my job...I am a nice person :p

hehe...well I'm actually going to be leaving the wine industry soon....maybe if i get given grief on my last day....

No...I can't do it haha. Despite what I say about my job...I am a nice person :p

yeh doing it on ur last day would be a great day 2 do it! lol

lol that part where u wrote "im a nice person" reminds me when mj was being thrown in the water by those lil kids and he goes "IM A NICE PERSON!! I JUST TOOK A SHOWER AND I WASHED MY HAIR THROUGHLY! :toofunny:. I loved that.

Despite what I say about my job...I am a nice person :p

..... I'm a nice person...... I just took a shower... and washed my hair.... thoroughly!!! :lmao:

Sorry :mello: It just randomly popped in my head when I read that :p

And yeah you are nice........ but still.......... if it was your last day there ever.......... :shifty:

lol that part where u wrote "im a nice person" reminds me when mj was being thrown in the water by those lol kids and he goes "IM A NICE PERSON!! I JUST TOOK A SHOWER AND I WASHED MY HAIR THROUGHLY! :toofunny:. I loved that.

Thank you for that!!!! It wasn't just me!!! :rofl:

That was classic you were like.....

Yeh nay go mess them up wit ya bad self!

I so wish nay was online right now..bwhahah

and like seconds later there she was! :rofl:

It was just really great timing lol

Oh i know... that always happens to me

lol that part where u wrote "im a nice person" reminds me when mj was being thrown in the water by those lil kids and he goes "IM A NICE PERSON!! I JUST TOOK A SHOWER AND I WASHED MY HAIR THROUGHLY! :toofunny:. I loved that.

haha..you know what is even funnier...is that I actually DID just have a shower...and I did JUST was my hair thoroughly haha

I cracked up when I read that just now :lol:

Back