Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Hey everyone. I'm looking at Michael's FBI files and one of them is Michael applying for a drivers licence and it has his drivers licence.
mjdriverslicense.jpg

That is so cute! hehe I thought you werent allowed to smile in those kinds of things :p

Anything interesting in them? Or just general...stuff....

I would probably do that too, its just that I'm always up at midnight and passed midnight so that's why I chose to do it then.

If I was like you and couldn't stay up then I'd light one before I went to bed :)

Aww man i wish i could stay up that late!! why do take or do 2 make ur self stay up that late?? please tell me...?? lol

Hey everyone. I'm looking at Michael's FBI files and one of them is Michael applying for a drivers licence and it has his drivers licence.
mjdriverslicense.jpg

Aww cute :wub:

Aww man i wish i could stay up that late!! why do take or do 2 make ur self stay up that late?? please tell me...?? lol

I don't take anything, I think I'm just used to staying up late now cause I had to do it while studying for exams while I was at school / Tafe / Uni.

The only time I'm ever in bed early is if I've had a big day and I'm exhausted or I'm sick and just feel like laying around the place.

But then again unlike you, I don't get up at the crack of dawn either, the earliest I get out of bed is 9:30ish unless I have to get up early to go some where.

It has its advantages being able to stay up late, but it also has its disadvantages too. But I've always said that I'm nocturnal.

I don't take anything, I think I'm just used to staying up late now cause I had to do it while studying for exams while I was at school / Tafe / Uni.

The only time I'm ever in bed early is if I've had a big day and I'm exhausted or I'm sick and just feel like laying around the place.

But then again unlike you, I don't get up at the crack of dawn either, the earliest I get out of bed is 9:30ish unless I have to get up early to go some where.

It has its advantages being able to stay up late, but it also has its disadvantages too. But I've always said that I'm nocturnal.

Yeh im only in bed really if im sick, which is usually every few months with that stupid dissyness thing i get every so often.

I take after my mum with getting up early, she does too.

Yeh im only in bed really if im sick, which is usually every few months with that stupid dissyness thing i get every so often.

I take after my mum with getting up early, she does too.

Normally I'm my own person and get up when ever I feel like it.. Expect for today of course I've been up since 3:55am as I had to stay at my sister's place last night cause Bryonee and Brydan are being admitted in for day surgery today to get their Gromets put into their ears so they can hear better.

I didn't end up going to bed till a little after 12ish I think it was and I was woken up this morning @ 3:55am cause Bryneeka decided that she was going to be sick, she did try to make it to the toliet but unfortunately didnt make it so I had to get up and strip the materess put her in the shower and clean her up and then put her back to bed.

By the time I finished that Pauline and Dallas were awake and getting ready to get Brydan & Bryonee ready to take up to the hospital so I had to watch Braithan while everyone got ready so now I'm right awake and have only had 4 hours sleep, no one better piss me off today aye :lol

My dad gets dizzy like you do every now and then, they say its Vertigo and there isn't really much they can do about i, but sometimes it's also cause he's blood pressure is low too, so he normally just goes into the kitchen pantry and has a little bit of salt and that helps.

Maybe you should go and see a doctor and mentioned about the dizzyness it could be a drop in your blood pressure or the Vertigo like dad gets. Or if you want to try the salt like dad has before you see a doctor about it.

Last edited:

Normally I'm my own person and get up when ever I feel like it.. Expect for today of course I've been up since 3:55am as I had to stay at my sister's place last night cause Bryonee and Brydan are being admitted in for day surgery today to get their Gromets put into their ears so they can hear better.

I didn't end up going to bed till a little after 12ish I think it was and I was woken up this morning @ 3:55am cause Bryneeka decided that she was going to be sick, she did try to make it to the toliet but unfortunately didnt make it so I had to get up and strip the materess put her in the shower and clean her up and then put her back to bed.

By the time I finished that Pauline and Dallas were awake and getting ready to get Brydan & Bryonee ready to take up to the hospital so I had to watch Braithan while everyone got ready so now I'm right awake and have only had 4 hours sleep, no one better piss me off today aye :lol

My dad gets dizzy like you do every now and then, they say its Vertigo and there isn't really much they can do about i, but sometimes it's also cause he's blood pressure is low too, so he normally just goes into the kitchen pantry and has a little bit of salt and that helps.

Maybe you should go and see a doctor and mentioned about the dizzyness it could be a drop in your blood pressure or the Vertigo like dad gets. Or if you want to try the salt like dad has before you see a doctor about it.

Aww Bryneeka was sick :( poor girl, hope shes feeling better now. Funny u say that bout the salt thing,i went 2 the doctors yesterday and got my results and he said i properly have too much salt ! But then again he had a funny accent so i couldnt really understand what he was saying, it sounded like he said i have too much salt.....

Aww Bryneeka was sick :( poor girl, hope shes feeling better now. Funny u say that bout the salt thing,i went 2 the doctors yesterday and got my results and he said i properly have too much salt ! But then again he had a funny accent so i couldnt really understand what he was saying, it sounded like he said i have too much salt.....

Just out of curiosity when you are dizzy do you have ringing in the ears or a feeling that your ears are blocked?

Good Morning everyone :waving:

Just wanted to wish you all a safe and Happy Christmas. Hope you all have a lovely day

Hugs xo

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you to Nay!!! :D
& MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone else too :D

...Im already full & we havent started the turkey...or lunch for that matter :p hehe
xoxo

^ Welcome Steve :jump:

I hope you all had a great Christmas! I know I did!! :woohoo: I thought I would be a bit sad missing my family but they called and then passed the phone to everyone so at least I got to talk to them all :clapping: and we cleared like 6 bottles of wine throughout the day haha so we were feelin a bit rough by nightfall :dropdead:

Funniest moment is when my friends found the cans of silly string I'd put in the bottoms of their stockings...wooo the stuff was flying ALL over the room! :rofl:

Unfortunately my 'exit plan' failed so I ended up right in the middle of it :mello:

:p

PS: Okay so can someone explain to me exactly WHAT Boxing Day is??? :unsure:

PS: Okay so can someone explain to me exactly WHAT Boxing Day is??? :unsure:

Well....in Australia, we have Boxing Day as an excuse to drink more than we did on Christmas Day :p Seriously haha, and it's another a) public holiday and b) good excuse to spend way too much money on huge HUGE sales :p

But I think you find a lot of Aussies drink with friends and have another day to be Merry!

BTW I'm sure there is a proper meaning to it, but that's all I get out of it haha.

Isnt Boxing Day on Monday this year because it is a Saturday...well everyone I knows work is treating it as a public holiday haha

Re: !

Well thats vertigo out! phew! lol

:yes: that rules it out, you are lucky cause dad gets it really bad and it's scary when you see him lying down in bed so helpless.

How are you by the way, how was your Christmas?

Misty: how are you sweetie, did you enjoy your b'day?

Steve: A BIG welcome to the Aussie Thread :)

Nay: How are you feeling today sweetie?

:yes: that rules it out, you are lucky cause dad gets it really bad and it's scary when you see him lying down in bed so helpless.

How are you by the way, how was your Christmas?

Aww your poor dad :(

My xmas was good, got a few presents but deep down inside i really didnt want any this yr. I had 2 hide my tears inside yesterday and it was so hard me doing so.

Hi Mel,

Yeh, I'm ok. Still a bit all over the shop....anyway....

How you doin?
x

Aww your poor dad :(

My xmas was good, got a few presents but deep down inside i really didnt want any this yr. I had 2 hide my tears inside yesterday and it was so hard me doing so.

Nay: aww :huggy: I'm glad your doing okay, remember as I have said in our PM's I'm always here to talk if you need a shoulder :)

I'm still Half asleep I only like woke up just over 2 hours ago and all thought I have drank nearly half a bottle of coke and have had two coffee's I could still crawl back into bed and sleep, guess that's what I get for not going to bed till after 3am this morning aye :lol:.

Jess: That's great that you had a good Chrissy, mine wasn't too bad either minus my parents waking me up at 7am :angry: but other then that and a few little problems it went really well.

We ended up have a family traditional Chrissy with the family which turned out really well as it was a hot dinner and the weather here was cool, overcast and at time rainy so it worked out really well.

Jess: That's great that you had a good Chrissy, mine wasn't too bad either minus my parents waking me up at 7am :angry: but other then that and a few little problems it went really well.

We ended up have a family traditional Chrissy with the family which turned out really well as it was a hot dinner and the weather here was cool, overcast and at time rainy so it worked out really well.

Lol my family wouldnt need 2 wake me up at 7, im already up at that time now! it sucks i try 2 sleep in but i cant seem 2 anymore :(.

Back