Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Gah Cardiac Arrest & 25th of June, I'll be quite happy if I live the rest of my life without those words, either that or I'm going to do everything I can not to hear them, even thinking about them puts a lump in my throat and makes my stomach sink.

How are you hunni, haven't spoken to you in a couple of days, how was work the other night, I read that there were a few hot guys to perve on, were any of them as or / hotter then Jacob or Edward? :lol:

Talk soon babe

Luff you

:huggy: :waving:

Hey Mel

I'm ok at times...terrible the next :( I can't wait for this year to be over. It's been such a shitty year for me....

Sorry, I'm just in a depressing mood. I might PM you instead xo

Yeh, there was a few very very very very very very hot guys at the wedding :p Maori guys mmmmm. Could have spread them on a cracker :p In their Armani suit...mmm.. :lol:

Well....they were all late 20's, so more manly looking than Jacob haha. And I prefer to stick to the 20 somethings..otherwise people might call me a cougar :p Not that there's anything wrong with going for a younger bloke...but 16....yeh, bit too young haha

Lisa wanted me to see New Moon again today but I don't think I'll get a chance too :( I wonder how much longer it's at the cinema for?

How you doin?

Hey Mel

I'm ok at times...terrible the next :( I can't wait for this year to be over. It's been such a shitty year for me....

Sorry, I'm just in a depressing mood. I might PM you instead xo

Yeh, there was a few very very very very very very hot guys at the wedding :p Maori guys mmmmm. Could have spread them on a cracker :p In their Armani suit...mmm.. :lol:

Well....they were all late 20's, so more manly looking than Jacob haha. And I prefer to stick to the 20 somethings..otherwise people might call me a cougar :p Not that there's anything wrong with going for a younger bloke...but 16....yeh, bit too young haha

Lisa wanted me to see New Moon again today but I don't think I'll get a chance too :( I wonder how much longer it's at the cinema for?

How you doin?

aww :huggy: I PM'd you hunni so when you get a chance to read it please do. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'll have them on a cracker then :lmao:

aww 20's that's not too bad, :eek: more manly then Jacob well you have me right there, any of them available? *drools* I

I want a new mouse but mum and dad are being arseholes and won't let me get another mouse.

I saw a mouse the other day at the pet shop for $4 it has the same markings and she's the same colour as Doris so I want to get her, I'm not giving in yet mum is missing her just as much as me so hopefully if I keep harping I'll end up winning and getting a new mouse :lmao:

A new mouse .. cool! :D

A new mouse .. cool! :D

I want one aye Jess, my cage looks so empty with nothing in it..... I'm hoping mum will let me get the one that just looks like Doris that I saw the other day in the pet shop, if I do get her I'm going to call her Doris the 2nd :lol:

Oh sorry about earlier on today too I don't know what happened, you were talking to me and the next minute the phone cut out, I did try to ring you back but it just kept telling me the phone was switched off or out of reception *shrugs*

I want one aye Jess, my cage looks so empty with nothing in it..... I'm hoping mum will let me get the one that just looks like Doris that I saw the other day in the pet shop, if I do get her I'm going to call her Doris the 2nd :lol:

Oh sorry about earlier on today too I don't know what happened, you were talking to me and the next minute the phone cut out, I did try to ring you back but it just kept telling me the phone was switched off or out of reception *shrugs*

I called u bck and left a messgae , but looks like it didnt go through ...oh well * shrugs* lol

Doris the 2nd thats a nice name! :lol:

Our phones like seriously!, Well I was going to call her that, or I could get a male and female and called it PJ & MJ :lmao:

i think our phones maybe twins! seriously! lol

pj & mj....sweettttt

I agree, they are like twins, completely STUBBORN :lol:

yeh though I don't think mum would approve of a male and female cause then they will breed way too much and my dad would go nuts.

:lol: Yes mine is stubborn!

Eeek, seeing mouses breeding would be too much info for me!..really dont wanna know

:lol: Yes mine is stubborn!

Eeek, seeing mouses breeding would be too much info for me!..really dont wanna know

you wouldn't see it I don't think, but you would probably see the birth depending on when the babies are born.... That's enough to turn you off right there :lol:

Nar if I do talk my parents into getting another mouse it will only be the one and it will be female and I'm going to call her "Doris The 2nd".

We could be getting another dog too, my niece's dog cause she's looking at moving into a housing commission house and they don't allow dogs, so we might be getting Spud, we called him that cause he's a colour of potatoes, and he's a purebred cattle dog whose only 12 months old, he's so gorgeous.

you wouldn't see it I don't think, but you would probably see the birth depending on when the babies are born.... That's enough to turn you off right there :lol:

Nar if I do talk my parents into getting another mouse it will only be the one and it will be female and I'm going to call her "Doris The 2nd".

We could be getting another dog too, my niece's dog cause she's looking at moving into a housing commission house and they don't allow dogs, so we might be getting Spud, we called him that cause he's a colour of potatoes, and he's a purebred cattle dog whose only 12 months old, he's so gorgeous.

What do u mean "i wouldnt see it"? :blink:
Yeh the birth would turn me right off 4 sure!

Aww spud cute name 4 a dog :wub:

What do u mean "i wouldnt see it"? :blink:
Yeh the birth would turn me right off 4 sure!

Aww spud cute name 4 a dog :wub:

meaning that you wouldn't see them "making out" unless you physically stood there and watched them is what I meant.

:yes: I agree, I can remember when I was little I saw the birth of my friends cat's kittens and that was enough for me :lol:

I love the name Spud, it's really Australian, he's a beautiful dog, when I get a chance to take a photo of him I'll show you him you'll love him.

meaning that you wouldn't see them "making out" unless you physically stood there and watched them is what I meant.

:yes: I agree, I can remember when I was little I saw the birth of my friends cat's kittens and that was enough for me :lol:

I love the name Spud, it's really Australian, he's a beautiful dog, when I get a chance to take a photo of him I'll show you him you'll love him.

Oh thats what u meant :blush: :giggle:

Meh cats, dont like them.

Aww cant wait 2 see the pic.

Oh thats what u meant :blush: :giggle:

Meh cats, dont like them.

Aww cant wait 2 see the pic.

:lmao: :yes: that's what I meant......

aww I'm not really a cat person, but my cat Kitty is and exception minus when she's on my quilt! hair wen flying again today cause she was on my bed, its not her fault I suppose seen as I used to let her on the bed when my other quilt was on :lol:

I'm seeing Becky in the next couple of days so I'll take my camera over and see if I can get a photo of Spud and while I'm at it I'll see if I can get some photos of Tyler so you can see how big he's grown.

:lmao: :yes: that's what I meant......

aww I'm not really a cat person, but my cat Kitty is and exception minus when she's on my quilt! hair wen flying again today cause she was on my bed, its not her fault I suppose seen as I used to let her on the bed when my other quilt was on :lol:

I'm seeing Becky in the next couple of days so I'll take my camera over and see if I can get a photo of Spud and while I'm at it I'll see if I can get some photos of Tyler so you can see how big he's grown.

Mmmm sounds like ur cat has a crush on ur quilt! whoo hoo :naughty:

Aww ok cool

Hey here s a pic of me holding my new mj table mats thingys:

Mmmm sounds like ur cat has a crush on ur quilt! whoo hoo :naughty:

Aww ok cool

Hey here s a pic of me holding my new mj table mats thingys:

I'll give her "crush" :lol:

:) no worries, I must remember to charge my camera though cause it hasn't been charged since we came back from Sydney :lol:

:eek: aww they are beautiful, now you'll be able to christen them on new years with a cold beverage :lol:

I'll give her "crush" :lol:

:) no worries, I must remember to charge my camera though cause it hasn't been charged since we came back from Sydney :lol:

:eek: aww they are beautiful, now you'll be able to christen them on new years with a cold beverage :lol:

Hey be glad kitty's crush isnt male kitty otherwise there would be some "crushin" around, i can asure u that!

The only cold beverage ill be drinking is water- no beer for me thanx!

ok mel i g2g n go 2 sleepland, i didnt nap much earlier on so hopefully ill sleep more tonite :D

u take care ok

bye :waving:

Yay!! i got all my xmas pressies done! :D

Yay!! i got all my xmas pressies done! :D

:waving: Hey Jess, Tyler's just gone off to sleep so I can jump on for a bit until he wakes up.

I finished my Shopping a couple of days ago but I was up till just after midnight this morning getting them all wrapped.

Everything is ready to go now, I just have to make the rum balls, and make sure we've got all the decorations to get up on the tables for Chrissy day, I put the tree up and some of the ceiling decorations up last night too seen as I couldn't sleep

I have some snow to make too and put under the Chrissy tree but I won't be doing that until Christmas morning.

:waving: Hey Jess, Tyler's just gone off to sleep so I can jump on for a bit until he wakes up.

I finished my Shopping a couple of days ago but I was up till just after midnight this morning getting them all wrapped.

Everything is ready to go now, I just have to make the rum balls, and make sure we've got all the decorations to get up on the tables for Chrissy day, I put the tree up and some of the ceiling decorations up last night too seen as I couldn't sleep

I have some snow to make too and put under the Chrissy tree but I won't be doing that until Christmas morning.

I just have 2 wrap my dads & bros present up
I just brought mums present today!!! and it was a good price too :D

We put our tree up on the 3rd of this month i think

I just have 2 wrap my dads & bros present up
I just brought mums present today!!! and it was a good price too :D

We put our tree up on the 3rd of this month i think

I have finished wrapping now, and I can officially say that Santa's work shop is now closed for another year :lol: Wow I'm surprised that you would still be able to move down there in the shopping centers, up here you can't even get a car park let alone breathing space, its hectic I tell you.

We decided not to put our tree up until we got back from Sydney as there was no point in decorating if no one was going to be here to enjoy the decorations, we were supposed to put it up on the weekend but we were so busy we didn't have time so seen as I couldn't sleep last night I decided to put the tree and the ceiling decorations up.

Everything should be perfect on Friday, the table will be decorated everyone would of opened their presents and we'll all be celebrating Christmas with the family while sitting down to a traditional hot Christmas dinner.

I've even made up little goodie bags for the kids when they get here and have a few games that they can play outside while I'm setting up the table decorations, I can't wait only 2 more sleeps to go :D

I have finished wrapping now, and I can officially say that Santa's work shop is now closed for another year :lol: Wow I'm surprised that you would still be able to move down there in the shopping centers, up here you can't even get a car park let alone breathing space, its hectic I tell you.

We decided not to put our tree up until we got back from Sydney as there was no point in decorating if no one was going to be here to enjoy the decorations, we were supposed to put it up on the weekend but we were so busy we didn't have time so seen as I couldn't sleep last night I decided to put the tree and the ceiling decorations up.

Everything should be perfect on Friday, the table will be decorated everyone would of opened their presents and we'll all be celebrating Christmas with the family while sitting down to a traditional hot Christmas dinner.

I've even made up little goodie bags for the kids when they get here and have a few games that they can play outside while I'm setting up the table decorations, I can't wait only 2 more sleeps to go :D

It was packed here, but not that packed - thank god!

I could walk aroind peacefully :lol:

Dont know if i can be in cheery xmas mood this yr...weeping:

It was packed here, but not that packed - thank god!

I could walk aroind peacefully :lol:

Dont know if i can be in cheery xmas mood this yr...weeping:

aww :huggy: I felt like that before, but I've decided not to wallow and be happy, as Christmas time was one of Michael's favourite things, so now that Christmas is getting closer I can't wait.

I have also decided that on the stroke of Midnight on the 25th I'm going to watching on Legacy dvd (still haven't watched it yet) and watch it while I have a candling lit.

aww :huggy: I felt like that before, but I've decided not to wallow and be happy, as Christmas time was one of Michael's favourite things, so now that Christmas is getting closer I can't wait.

I have also decided that on the stroke of Midnight on the 25th I'm going to watching on Legacy dvd (still haven't watched it yet) and watch it while I have a candling lit.

If im still up @ 12:00 i might see if i can light a candle for him.

I'm always up at that time, so it makes no difference for me, that's why this thing with daylight sayings was throwing my sleeping pattern all out of wack when I was in Sydney.

The things is with me ill go 2 sleep say around 11:00 but i wont get 2 sleep untill after 12!

Back