Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Hey guys I haven't been in here for a bit. Wishing you all a nice xmas, I'm going away tomorrow. Back in 8 days! I've got plenty of Michael stuff downloaded on my laptop to take with me and watch :)

Hey guys I haven't been in here for a bit. Wishing you all a nice xmas, I'm going away tomorrow. Back in 8 days! I've got plenty of Michael stuff downloaded on my laptop to take with me and watch :)

Bye Kel :waving:

have a nice lil trip - and a lovely xmas :)

Hey mlvd! :waving:how r ya?

Its not too bad here.

Evening mel :waving:

Im home by myself...in a way i love it and in a way i hate it.

:huggy: aww, I love been home by myself cause then that way I have no one annoying me :lol:, how are you?

I love it cuz i can watch mj for a while, which is good. Well today been feeling depressed......just feel my life could be much more than what it is :(

I love it cuz i can watch mj for a while, which is good. Well today been feeling depressed......just feel my life could be much more than what it is :(

aww :huggy: I know exactly how you feel, I've been crying on and off all day today, at the moment I wish that I could just crawl under a rock and disappear so I know exactly how your feeling.

I have a feeling of dajar vu all over again unfortunately

aww :huggy: I know exactly how you feel, I've been crying on and off all day today, at the moment I wish that I could just crawl under a rock and disappear so I know exactly how your feeling.

I have a feeling of dajar vu all over again unfortunately

:hug:

It was just helping out at my uncles shop made me realise i need 2 do somthin in my life , otherwise god knows what will happen 2 me.

:hug:

It was just helping out at my uncles shop made me realise i need 2 do somthin in my life , otherwise god knows what will happen 2 me.

*grabs onto jess * :cry: well don't you disappear on my too, I've already lost a friend today, I don't think I could handle lossing anyone else :boohoo:

*grabs onto jess * :cry:well don't you disappear on my too, I've already lost a friend today, I don't think I could handle lossing anyone else :boohoo:

:hug: aww hun

I wont do it belive me.

I just need my family 2 listen 2 me for once and understand i need to do things on my own as a woman. And not have them thinking they know "what is the best for me"

:hug: aww hun

I wont do it belive me.

I just need my family 2 listen 2 me for once and understand i need to do things on my own as a woman. And not have them thinking they know "what is the best for me"

You are old enough to know what you want to do and what you want out of life so I say just ignore your parents and do whatever it takes to prove to them that you can make it on ur own.

:huggy: That's exactly what Troy said to his parents, so they agreed that now he was 26 he was starting to become a man and he needed to do things himself so they let him go and then today I get a call saying he's dead.

You are old enough to know what you want to do and what you want out of life so I say just ignore your parents and do whatever it takes to prove to them that you can make it on ur own.

:huggy: That's exactly what Troy said to his parents, so they agreed that now he was 26 he was starting to become a man and he needed to do things himself so they let him go and then today I get a call saying he's dead.

Aww hun im so sorry bout ur friend troy :( :hug:

I understand how he felt.

Aww hun im so sorry bout ur friend troy :( :hug:

I understand how he felt.

so did I, I understood that he wanted to get out and explore this big world and prove to him parents that he could make it on his own, that he didn't need them making decisions for him.

Back going to parties takening drugs and then killing ya self in the process isn't something that was going to prove to his parents he's be okay on his own, if anything it would of just shown them how stupid and irresponsible he still actually was

Last edited:

so did I, I understood that he wanted to get out and explore this big world and prove to him parents that he could make it on his own, that he didn't need them making decisions for him.

Back going to parties takening drugs and then killing ya self in the process isn't something that was going to prove to his parents he's be okay on his own, if anything it would of just shown them how stupid and irresponsible he still actually was

i think the drugs was the only way to ease the pain he felt.

hey i gotta go incase my mum & stepdad come and my stepdad sees me on my comp. Lol its funny he still doesnt know i have one! :giggle:

Ok bye! :waving:

i think the drugs was the only way to ease the pain he felt.

hey i gotta go incase my mum & stepdad come and my stepdad sees me on my comp. Lol its funny he still doesnt know i have one! :giggle:

Ok bye! :waving:

:no: I don't think so, I think it was just a stupid thing to do and he was just plain dumb careless and every other word that I would write here if I could think of them.

Ahh okay babe I don't want you getting into trouble so I'll talk to you soon....
:lol: :lol: I still can't believe that ya step dad still doesn't know that you have a laptop, like how blonde is he seriously (no offense to any blonde people on here)

talk to you soon babe

:waving:

:no: I don't think so, I think it was just a stupid thing to do and he was just plain dumb careless and every other word that I would write here if I could think of them.

Ahh okay babe I don't want you getting into trouble so I'll talk to you soon....
:lol: :lol: I still can't believe that ya step dad still doesn't know that you have a laptop, like how blonde is he seriously (no offense to any blonde people on here)

talk to you soon babe

:waving:

How blonde is he u ask.....VERY! :lol:

Its just a shame that troy couldnt find a way to help him.

Back