Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

:no: worries, it hard to use too, especially if you are uncoordinated its impossible I tell you :lol:

I love Mario Kart cause I love driving with the steering wheel, it's priceless how I do it but it's so hilarious, I even have road rage when the other characters are in my way and won't move

:no: worries, it hard to use too, especially if you are uncoordinated its impossible I tell you :lol:

I love Mario Kart cause I love driving with the steering wheel, it's priceless how I do it but it's so hilarious, I even have road rage when the other characters are in my way and won't move

You have 2 be coordinated 2 use it...well im totally screwed then! :lol:

You have 2 be coordinated 2 use it...well im totally screwed then! :lol:

:lol: :yes: you do that why I always get the shits when I'm playing games like Spyro cause you need to be able to use the remote as well as the nun chuck and it's impossible I tell you, I had my Wii for just over a year and I still can't use the remote and the nun chuck both at the same time unless I'm playing boxing.

:lol: :yes: you do that why I always get the shits when I'm playing games like Spyro cause you need to be able to use the remote as well as the nun chuck and it's impossible I tell you, I had my Wii for just over a year and I still can't use the remote and the nun chuck both at the same time unless I'm playing boxing.

Its too bad we arent 4 armed aliens..at least we could use both the remote & nun chuck at the same time!

Okay then ...why does does the wii nun chuck remind me of michaelangelo from the teenafe mutant ninja turtles....:blink:...

Its too bad we arent 4 armed aliens..at least we could use both the remote & nun chuck at the same time!

Okay then ...why does does the wii nun chuck remind me of michaelangelo from the teenafe mutant ninja turtles....:blink:...

:lol: most probably cause he carries a nun chuck around with him in the movies / cartoons :lol:

how have you been today, gotten up to any mischief at all?

:lol: most probably cause he carries a nun chuck around with him in the movies / cartoons :lol:

how have you been today, gotten up to any mischief at all?

Too bad it wasnt a real nun chuck, could have used it on my stepdad! ;)

Me mischeif....nah never!!!! :p :ph34r:

Too bad it wasnt a real nun chuck, could have used it on my stepdad! ;)

Me mischeif....nah never!!!! :p :ph34r:

A Nun chuck would some in handy to use on ya stepdad I totally agree ;)

:giggle: sure sure I know that you cause total chaos in your neighborhood a little birdy told me all about it :lmao:

I went to the movies again today, but this time with my sister and her 4 kids we went and saw Alvin & The Chipmunks 2, it wasn't a bad movie actually I quite enjoyed it.

Braithan was sitting on my lap and he was clapping his hands and dancing when ever the chipmunks would sing, I found that really cute and funny.

He ended up fallening asleep about 10 minutes before the movie finished though, we ended up having to wake him up cause I couldn't carry him and my bag and stuff so when Bryneeka took him it woke him up.

A Nun chuck would some in handy to use on ya stepdad I totally agree ;)

:giggle: sure sure I know that you cause total chaos in your neighborhood a little birdy told me all about it :lmao:

I went to the movies again today, but this time with my sister and her 4 kids we went and saw Alvin & The Chipmunks 2, it wasn't a bad movie actually I quite enjoyed it.

Braithan was sitting on my lap and he was clapping his hands and dancing when ever the chipmunks would sing, I found that really cute and funny.

He ended up fallening asleep about 10 minutes before the movie finished though, we ended up having to wake him up cause I couldn't carry him and my bag and stuff so when Bryneeka took him it woke him up.

And which little birdy would that be....it isnt mj would it?? :bugeyed *looks around*

I wanna see that movie! i saw part 1 last yr, it was so cool :D

:yes: of course they can.

Yes I downloaded the chipmunk movie

:)

Cool! :)

But lol when i saw the commerical for part 2 and saw the chipettes singing beyounce's "single ladies", i immerdiately thought of tim campell! :lol:

The chipettes are adorable

u dont know what im talkin bout with the "tim" thing do u?

Well let me explain...

he dressedup like the way beyounce does her video cli[ and danced to that song in this lil clip thing he did! :lol:

Last edited:

u dont know what im talkin bout with the "tim" thing do u?

Well let me explain...

he dressedup like the way beyounce does her video cli[ and danced to that song in this lil clip thing he did! :lol:

actually :no: I didn't :lol: yeh please explain...

right, okay then *tries not to laugh* I always thought there was something wrong with him :thinking: :giggle:

actually :no: I didn't :lol: yeh please explain...

right, okay then *tries not to laugh* I always thought there was something wrong with him :thinking: :giggle:

Awww i like tim, i think hes cool :D

Oh, Hi Jess :waving: Did you have a nice New Years??

I feel a bit seedy today :(

But yay to a new year :)

Hope you have a nice day today everyone!

My new years was a lil boring...but the house behind my auntys house was playing mj music!!! :wild:
So it made my night a lil better

My new years was a lil boring...but the house behind my auntys house was playing mj music!!! :wild:
So it made my night a lil better

Awww nice!

I was watching something on tv and they were talking about Michael...made me cry just thinking about him, hearing his music....hearing Man In The Mirror always makes me cry these days....

So I went and listened to DSTYGI :) Cause that always cheers me up, and then I poured another whiskey hehe :p

Awww nice!

I was watching something on tv and they were talking about Michael...made me cry just thinking about him, hearing his music....hearing Man In The Mirror always makes me cry these days....

So I went and listened to DSTYGI :) Cause that always cheers me up, and then I poured another whiskey hehe :p

What were they saying bout mj?

Yeh they played man in the mirror and im sure i heard "dont stop till u get enough " when the fireworks were shown on the tele!

What were they saying bout mj?

Yeh they played man in the mirror and im sure i heard "dont stop till u get enough " when the fireworks were shown on the tele!

Oh, it was just like the decade in review...and they were talking about all the people we have lost :cry: Oh Mikey :(

Happy New Year everyone, hope you all had fun last night and didn't end up with a massive hangover like I have at the present time :lmao:

Hi Mel :waving:

My head wasn't too bad - thankfully. I think I just felt more sick in the stomach! But I feel good now :)

Back