Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I just want to go back to a time when it was acceptable for me to drool over a buff 16 year old werewolf haha :p And 19 was a good time in my life :) So yes, I'll stick with that age for a while :)

I wanna go bck 2 when i was 5...the beginning of my love for michaels music and him of course :D

:dancin: ...Sorry just jammin away listening 2 music :D

anyone in? :)

I got before he was king today by Todd Gray. (MJ pics book) anyone else seen it?

I saw it in a book store a few weeks ago, but i didnt buy it though

hey nay! :waving:

I think i may need 2 do yoga myself! lol

sweet, I'm just looking up some things on Tasmania cause I've decided to go there in October instead of going to Cairns in July

Tasmaina....sweetttttt :D

Thats a small place isnt it?

Tasmaina....sweetttttt :D

Thats a small place isnt it?

:yes: it's pretty small, you can do it and hobart in a matter of a whole week. I've decided to go somewhere different cause what's it's going to cost for me to go somewhere I've already been so many times I could see somewhere I haven't.

And the only places I haven't seen of Australia are "Perth" "Darwin" "Tasmania" & "Hobart". So I've decided to brave it jump on a plane and spend about 10 days in Tasmania

Last edited:

Hey Everyone!
I just dropped a xbox 360 powerbrick:
PowerBrick.jpg

Which are heavy right on my toe (on the nail).
But it is alright as I have taken a painkiller to relieve the pain.

:yep: it's pretty small, you can do it and hobart in a matter of a whole week. I've decided to go somewhere different cause what's it's going to cost for me to go somewhere I've already been so many times I could see somewhere I haven't.

And the only places I haven't seen of Australia are "Perth" "Darwin" "Tasmania" & "Hobart". So I've decided to brave it jump on a plane and spend about 10 days in Tasmania

I havent been to any other part of australia- EVER! :(

Hey Everyone!
PowerBrick.jpg

OUCHIE OUCHIE OUCH!! oh that gotta hurt!

heres a :hug: hope it makes u feel better

I havent been to any other part of australia- EVER! :(

Hey Everyone!
PowerBrick.jpg

Daniel: :huggy: that would of hurt, are you okay :better:

Jess: If it wasn't for my parents, and me traveling since the age of 8, then I probably wouldn't of seen what I've seen either.

Jess: If it wasn't for my parents, and me traveling since the age of 8, then I probably wouldn't of seen what I've seen either.

The only main places that i have travelled 2 are rosebud & eildon lol. They are holiday places that we used 2 go to alot when i was younger.

well when Mel and I go to Europe / America you can come with us :D then that way you can say that you've seen more the your own back yard :D

YAY YIPPY!! :dancin:

Ok guys i g2g n sleep
U all take care ok

love u all bye! :waving:

Last edited:

YAY YIPPY!! :dancin:

we aren't going till my 30th which is in 2013 so you have plenty of time to save up, the only thing is that you'll have to fly up here to Brisbane and meet Mel & I at the Brisbane airport cause we'll flying overseas from here in Brisbane.

Mel is coming up a couple of days before we a due to head off cause I want to show her some of the things there are to do around here seen as she's never been here before.

we aren't going till my 30th which is in 2013 so you have plenty of time to save up, the only thing is that you'll have to fly up here to Brisbane and meet Mel & I are the Brisbane airport cause we'll flying overseas from here in Brisbane.

Mel is coming up a couple of days before we a due to head off cause I want to show her some of the things there are to do around here seen as she's never been here before.
I could come, I will be 17/18 (depending on if its August or not) then.

Back