Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I cant swim for the life of me!

Sorry misty lol

^ Yeah I can sorta swim :p I stay in the end of the pool where I can actually touch the bottom... just in case :D

I go in the shallow area or just right in the begining of the deep area. But i dont go right in the deep area.

It's a good strategy. I think if a person is a really strong swimmer then all the power to 'em but I'm a very weak swimmer and I can easily admit it :p

Yep im a weak swimmer too..and proud 2 say it! lol

:waving: Hi Everybody!

Misty - you eat vegemite!! I think you are the first American to do so, haha. Most American's think of vegemite as "that weird stuff Australian put on their toast" :lol:

Imagine a world withough vegemite...not possible :p

Hope everyone is well :)

:rofl: It IS really yummy. My friends were very good about it though. Not like you see on youtube where the Aussie spreads WAY too much on the toast just to watch the American spaz out :p My friends put butter on the toast and then a light spread of Vegemite as to not overwhelm me since I'd never had it. So I was able to appreciate the taste not gross out because it was caked on or anything.

Now I put a lot more on because I love the taste :D

It's best with a piece of bread and a slice of cheese...mmmmm, yummy :)

I can't believe I will be in Sydney in 4 weeks time! Yay! Almost time to steal...I mean visit.... Michael's jacket and glove :shifty:

Holidaying at this stage...not sure when the move is happening. Hopefully soon cause I'm jobless soon :cry:

My friend here said she loves it on toast with egg on it.... I'll eat it any of those ways :D

I really love when we have a naughty breakky and we fry up eggs, bacon, tomato and onion, then make toast, put veggo on it and stack the other stuff on top it. O-M-G! :woohoo: Total foodgasm :shifty:

I know I cant wait til you get here :D Total MJ jacket raid!!!!ah I mean... viewing :shifty:

Aw I hear ya. Been looking for work every day too, nothin' yet. Hopefully something soon, need more money for school :(

And EDGIE quick lurking and get your NZ butt in this convo :p :rofl:

My friend here said she loves it on toast with egg on it.... I'll eat it any of those ways :D

I really love when we have a naughty breakky and we fry up eggs, bacon, tomato and onion, then make toast, put veggo on it and stack the other stuff on top it. O-M-G! :woohoo: Total foodgasm :shifty:

I know I cant wait til you get here :D Total MJ jacket raid!!!!ah I mean... viewing :shifty:

Aw I hear ya. Been looking for work every day too, nothin' yet. Hopefully something soon, need more money for school :(

I've applied for a few jobs already...just have to play that waiting game!! Hopefully I can nab something, so when I go over I can meet some people for possible flatmates!

MJ Jacket raid...I don't know what you're talking about....you must have been discussing that with someone else :shifty:

And whose Edgie?? Have we adopted a Kiwi!! Us Aussies are mad for adopting the NZ'ers and claiming them to be our own haha

Hi Edgie anyhoo :waving: Welcome :)

lol i'd been lurking all afternoon :p
just got back from the circus XD it was awesome

And whose Edgie?? Have we adopted a Kiwi!! Us Aussies are mad for adopting the NZ'ers and claiming them to be our own haha
I'm Edgie :D Mel and Reg adopted me last night :lol:

Total foodgasm :shifty:
LOOOOOOOOOL

:waving: Hi Everybody!

Misty - you eat vegemite!! I think you are the first American to do so, haha. Most American's think of vegemite as "that weird stuff Australian put on their toast" :lol:

Imagine a world withough vegemite...not possible :p

Hope everyone is well :)

I sent an American friend vegemite and she thinks its yucky but she approves of milo :lol:

Arghh I just walked in the door and the advertisement for the MJ special was on and I got all confuzzled and thought it was on tonight and yeep wasn't ready to watch it. just figured it's tomorrow. *breathes*

Hope everyone has had a good day!

Nay better watch out as it looks like MJ is part of the WA Police force.
michael1286.jpg

(He is wearing a WA Police badge on his arm)

Thanks !! :D

that's because vegemite *cough* sucks *cough* hehe don't hate me for that :shifty:

and you said confuzzled XD love that word

hehe I love the word confuzzled :p and I love vegemite :giggle:

Zomg Michael pic... hello Mikey :waving: :wub: *faints*

I can't find my phone! Argh. *runs around in circles*

Nay better watch out as it looks like MJ is part of the WA Police force.
michael1286.jpg

(He is wearing a WA Police badge on his arm)

Oh My! I have the sudden urge to do something very....very....naughty :p Please arrest me Mr Jackson :p

I wonder if that's from the 80s? Michael came to Perth in like 82 or 83 to buy the Beatles catalogue, and apart of the agreement was that he make an appearance at telethon. Anyhoo, while he was here, he wanted to go around to the Police stations! And there were a few photos of his there with all the police officers. Maybe it's a momento!

Oh My! I have the sudden urge to do something very....very....naughty :p Please arrest me Mr Jackson :p

I wonder if that's from the 80s? Michael came to Perth in like 82 or 83 to buy the Beatles catalogue, and apart of the agreement was that he make an appearance at telethon. Anyhoo, while he was here, he wanted to go around to the Police stations! And there were a few photos of his there with all the police officers. Maybe it's a momento!

Why did he want to go around police stations?

I must download that telethon footage.

and lol Nay :p :giggle:

Why did he want to go around police stations?

I must download that telethon footage.

and lol Nay :p :giggle:

I don't know, but when Thriller was released...it was a time when you didn't ask why, you just did - he was that cool, it didn't matter what he wanted!! Haha. But then, he was always cool :wub:

He also went to a video store in Mt Lawly and hired out A LOT of old movies, and never returned them. Eventually the owner got onto his management about it, and Michael felt bad and apologised, and sent the guy a cheque to cover the overdue fees...but the cheque he sent was enough for the owner to retire on :lol:

cute :p

Hi Mel - I'm good thanks, how you doing?

Oooh, what new Twilight item have you got :lol:

I'm quite happy tonight, ooooo I'm about to upload the photos now, did you know how impossible it is to get things now it's getting really really hard.

here you go my two new things I brought today

TwilightMovieCardGame.jpg

NewMoonMovieCardGame.jpg

oh I have finally got my quilt set all on my bed too so I'll upload a photo of that and show you too, it look bootiful :D. I've talked my parents into painting all of my furniture in my room black and grey that way it will all blend in nicely with my quilt :D

^ what happens when Eclipse comes out, you will need a second room hehe :p

Mmmm...that is one sexy werewolf haha

Back