Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

^ what happens when Eclipse comes out, you will need a second room hehe :p

Mmmm...that is one sexy werewolf haha

sadly I have no more room :boohoo: I already have 2 of the 3 bedrooms, :thinking: maybe I could kick my parents out :lmao:

Even then that wouldn't make a difference cause I have the biggest room in the house, this sucks looks like I might have to move out of home :lol:

Here is my GORGEOUS quilt set that cost me $152, it taken a little crooked cause I was trying to fit the pillows in too :lol:

TwilightQuilt.jpg

isn't it just gorgeous, if anyone sits on it I go mad at them :lmao:

^ Pretty! I like your purple wall!

So, when does the doona cover with a topless Jacob come?? :lol:

:lmao: They have ran out of stock, but it should be here within the next 3 - 4 weeks I've been told, its coming from somewhere from America so they wanna hurry up :p

On that purple wall it's packed with all framed twilight posters and pictures, 3 of them are signed by certain cast members but only one of them come with a certificate to prove that it's limited edition and that they signatures are real it cost me $195 for that frame but totally worth it :D

I don't know, but when Thriller was released...it was a time when you didn't ask why, you just did - he was that cool, it didn't matter what he wanted!! Haha. But then, he was always cool :wub:

He also went to a video store in Mt Lawly and hired out A LOT of old movies, and never returned them. Eventually the owner got onto his management about it, and Michael felt bad and apologised, and sent the guy a cheque to cover the overdue fees...but the cheque he sent was enough for the owner to retire on :lol:

cute :p

haha that is funny :giggle: Is Mt Lawly a suburb of Perth?

Mel - awesome doona cover set! :wild:

Oh I was kidding!! You have one coming! haha, cute :p

yeh I have one coming but it's a throw over not an actual quilt like the one on my bed, that purple wall is packed with framed twilight pictures & posters :D.

Oooooo speaking of Twilight did you know they have a twilight convention coming in April / May to Australia tickets range from $95 - $950 I really want to go cause Ashley Greene (Alice) is going to be there and I really want to meet her, but as far dates are only for Sydney & Melbourne so I don't know if it's going to be coming here to Brisbane.

yeh I have one coming but it's a throw over not an actual quilt like the one on my bed, that purple wall is packed with framed twilight pictures & posters :D.

Oooooo speaking of Twilight did you know they have a twilight convention coming in April / May to Australia tickets range from $95 - $950 I really want to go cause Ashley Greene (Alice) is going to be there and I really want to meet her, but as far dates are only for Sydney & Melbourne so I don't know if it's going to be coming here to Brisbane.

$950 :eek:

What happens at the convention??

$950 :eek:

What happens at the convention??

Well if you only pay the $95 it only gets you into the convention, if you want photos and or autographs with the guest stars you have to pay and extra $40 for photos and and extra $30 for autographs.

If you pay the $650 which is VIP Tickets you get into Evening function (Friday in Sydney and Sunday in Melbourne - open to all ages), entry into event for full day of programming, a Twilight gift, seating in the front few rows, an autograph with all guests, and a photograph with two guests (guests to be confirmed closer to the date). These tickets are limited.

And If you do the $950 which is Platinum Tickets you get into Evening Function (Friday night in Sydney and Sunday night in Melbourne - open to all ages), entry into event for full day of programming, a Twilight gift, seating in the front two rows, a breakfast with the special guests for only Platinum ticket holders, an autograph from the all the guests and a professional photograph with each of the guests.

I really really want to go, I would do anything to get these tickets to see Ashley but then again the convention so far is only listed for Sydney and Melbourne so that would stop me right there unfortunately :boohoo:

So bloody unfair it stinks, I wanna meet Ashley I :heart: her :cry:

^ fly to sydney for the weekend! Save some $$ up, if you really want to go, make it happen :) can you do extra shifts at work or anything??

Borrow from your America holiday fund??

I am such a bad influence hehe. But if you want it - go for it!

^ fly to sydney for the weekend! Save some $$ up, if you really want to go, make it happen :) can you do extra shifts at work or anything??

Borrow from your America holiday fund??

I am such a bad influence hehe. But if you want it - go for it!

I can work get the money without having to touch the America holiday fund that's not a problem, two pay checks would just about cover airflight, accomodation and the ticket.

I've already asked my parents if I can go and they won't let me go, I swear they suck sometimes, there excuse was that spending all that money just to go to Sydney for some stupid thing that's twilight related is a waste of time and money

:angry: it sucks seriously, I'm not givening up without a fight though, if there was 1 thing Michael tought me, it was to stick to your guns when it come to getting something that you wanted :lol:

I reckon it would be mad too meet Ashley, she's my favourite character in the twilight series I absolutely love her she's just so cute and bubbly and that's what I love about her

I can work get the money without having to touch the America holiday fund that's not a problem, two pay checks would just about cover airflight, accomodation and the ticket.

I've already asked my parents if I can go and they won't let me go, I swear they suck sometimes, there excuse was that spending all that money just to go to Sydney for some stupid thing that's twilight related is a waste of time and money

:angry: it sucks seriously, I'm not givening up without a fight though, if there was 1 thing Michael tought me, it was to stick to your guns when it come to getting something that you wanted :lol:

I reckon it would be mad too meet Ashley, she's my favourite character in the twilight series I absolutely love her she's just so cute and bubbly and that's what I love about her

Just say you're going to Sydney to catch up with friends....or for work haha

See...I'm a bad influence :p

:waving: Hi Everybody!

Misty - you eat vegemite!! I think you are the first American to do so, haha. Most American's think of vegemite as "that weird stuff Australian put on their toast" :lol:

Imagine a world withough vegemite...not possible :p

Hope everyone is well :)

Well im australian and i think its "werid stuff that aussies put on their toast"! :p

Just say you're going to Sydney to catch up with friends....or for work haha

See...I'm a bad influence :p

:thinking: actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea actually. And if I happen to get caught I'll just as that the thing for work was canceled at the last minute and I wasn't going to waste the money I paid for flights and accommodation.

ooooooooooooo your good Nay :D

:thinking: actually that doesn't sound like a bad idea actually. And if I happen to get caught I'll just as that the thing for work was canceled at the last minute and I wasn't going to waste the money I paid for flights and accommodation.

ooooooooooooo your good Nay :D

See, I am good for something around here :lol:

:lmao: your still alive haha, I'm surprised I didn't squish you to death lolz, now I'm going to make a countdown timer and put on here :D

Yes im alive....and amazingly still awake!!

Grrrr i napped earlier b4 again :angry:

Yes im alive....and amazingly still awake!!

Grrrr i napped earlier b4 again :angry:

yay :huggy: good to see I didn't squish you to death :lol:

Ok girls, I'm heading off now :)

Have a nice night!! Talk later :waving:

aww :cry: bye bye Nay talk to you tomorrow hopefully :heart: you

:waving:

Jess they have a twilight convention coming to Sydney and Melbourne, I'm going to see if I can go to the one in Sydney.

I'm just going to make up some bull crap to my parents about a meeting in Sydney the date before the convention is due in Sydney, Nay gave me the idea as I really want to go cause Ashley Greene is going to be there :D

Well if you only pay the $95 it only gets you into the convention, if you want photos and or autographs with the guest stars you have to pay and extra $40 for photos and and extra $30 for autographs.

If you pay the $650 which is VIP Tickets you get into Evening function (Friday in Sydney and Sunday in Melbourne - open to all ages), entry into event for full day of programming, a Twilight gift, seating in the front few rows, an autograph with all guests, and a photograph with two guests (guests to be confirmed closer to the date). These tickets are limited.

And If you do the $950 which is Platinum Tickets you get into Evening Function (Friday night in Sydney and Sunday night in Melbourne - open to all ages), entry into event for full day of programming, a Twilight gift, seating in the front two rows, a breakfast with the special guests for only Platinum ticket holders, an autograph from the all the guests and a professional photograph with each of the guests.

I really really want to go, I would do anything to get these tickets to see Ashley but then again the convention so far is only listed for Sydney and Melbourne so that would stop me right there unfortunately :boohoo:

So bloody unfair it stinks, I wanna meet Ashley I :heart: her :cry:

Wow you get a lot that's pretty awesome! But the big stars wont be there? Who does Ashlee play?
Lol I don't know anything haha.

Well im australian and i think its "werid stuff that aussies put on their toast"! :p

:lol:

Night Nay :waving:

I am pretty sleepy too.

Back