Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

How hot is it for you guys? It's unbearable here in Brisbane. I'm sitting here with the fan blowing in my face and still sweating. And it's only just the start of summer. We have like another two months of this shit.

How hot is it for you guys? It's unbearable here in Brisbane. I'm sitting here with the fan blowing in my face and still sweating. And it's only just the start of summer. We have like another two months of this shit.

It only got to like 29 here today. I sympathize though... we don't really use A/C here so when it's hot....... it's hot! Fans only do so much.... I have a large stockpile of ice trays in the freezer now and drink ice water all day when it's too warm. Yep it's gonna be a looooooooooong summer :mello:

Hehe...no I behaved myself. Which means there is plenty more left over for tonight :)

Good or you'd have had a bad day :p Hahahaha but you aren't gonna share??? :rofl:

Good or you'd have had a bad day :p Hahahaha but you aren't gonna share??? :rofl:

No!! It's mine mine...All mine mine mine mine mine.....I sound like those seagulls off Finding Nemo :p

Ok....I'll share...but only cause you is so nice :)

Canadian Club night tonight on mjjc - woo! :p

No!! It's mine mine...All mine mine mine mine mine.....I sound like those seagulls off Finding Nemo :p

Ok....I'll share...but only cause you is so nice :)

Canadian Club night tonight on mjjc - woo! :p

Nooooooooooooooooo miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :woohoo:

You mean like this??:

[youtube]H4BNbHBcnDI[/youtube] :lmao:

What's canadian club??? :scratch:

Nooooooooooooooooo miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine :woohoo:

You mean like this??:

[youtube]H4BNbHBcnDI[/youtube] :lmao:

What's canadian club??? :scratch:

:shock: Did you just say what's Canadian Club?? Only the best whisky ever! Ok...maybe not ever haha But I love it.

Yes!!! that's it, haha. I love Nemo.

I always thought a few years ago that it was never possible to love Johnny Depp as much as I did....then he went and admitted that he walks around with his kids doing that "mine mine" sound from Nemo haha. Adorable :wub:

:shock: Did you just say what's Canadian Club?? Only the best whisky ever! Ok...maybe not ever haha But I love it.

Yes!!! that's it, haha. I love Nemo.

I always thought a few years ago that it was never possible to love Johnny Depp as much as I did....then he went and admitted that he walks around with his kids doing that "mine mine" sound from Nemo haha. Adorable :wub:

I love the whole miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine....... I still do that once in a while :rofl:

I'm totally NOT a whisky drinker, so yeah, I pretty much have no clue :p I'm more of a bloody mary, beer and wine fan here :D

I remember once... having like three HUGE glasses of half Captain Morgan and half Cocacola... of course I weighed like 48.9 kilos at the time, alcohol tolerance of about 0.0 lol, and drank them all in less than 30 minutes......

What I remember of the rest of that night and into the next day.... oh my.... :mello: I didn't know until then you could be that sick and have the whole planet spin for THAT long :mello: :mello: :mello: So a lot of hard liquor since then I am afraid of hahahaha :p

I love Nemo too :D See it like a zillion times and it never gets old....

I love the whole miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine....... I still do that once in a while :rofl:

I'm totally NOT a whisky drinker, so yeah, I pretty much have no clue :p I'm more of a bloody mary, beer and wine fan here :D

I remember once... having like three HUGE glasses of half Captain Morgan and half Cocacola... of course I weighed like 48.9 kilos at the time, alcohol tolerance of about 0.0 lol, and drank them all in less than 30 minutes......

What I remember of the rest of that night and into the next day.... oh my.... :mello: I didn't know until then you could be that sick and have the whole planet spin for THAT long :mello: :mello: :mello: So a lot of hard liquor since then I am afraid of hahahaha :p

I love Nemo too :D See it like a zillion times and it never gets old....

Oh my, I am obsessed with Nemo - I've seen it sooooooo many times, and can recite most of it, haha. I love Mr Ray - and or course Dory. Classic. Ellen was the perfect choice for that character :)

Well I haven't been 'that' drunk for quite some time...but there is nothing worse than a spinning room...or spinning house in some cases haha. Terrible!

Oh my, I am obsessed with Nemo - I've seen it sooooooo many times, and can recite most of it, haha. I love Mr Ray - and or course Dory. Classic. Ellen was the perfect choice for that character :)

Well I haven't been 'that' drunk for quite some time...but there is nothing worse than a spinning room...or spinning house in some cases haha. Terrible!

Yay, I'm not the only who can recite Nemo :clapping: What can I say? It speaks to my 'inner child' lol OMG I know, Ellen was the best! I also love the turtles in it :wub:

OMG.... yeah I try really hard not to get to that point very often.... It usually doesn't happen these days - I learned that one FAST haha :mello:

LMAO yeah spinning house... or neighborhood?? :rofl:

This isnt what you are talking about....but I have never seen the Bodyguard (with whitney houston) before (on TV now)...but my sister made me watch it.
Now I am totally freaking out. Im not watching the end! haha

Yay, I'm not the only who can recite Nemo :clapping: What can I say? It speaks to my 'inner child' lol OMG I know, Ellen was the best! I also love the turtles in it :wub:

OMG.... yeah I try really hard not to get to that point very often.... It usually doesn't happen these days - I learned that one FAST haha :mello:

LMAO yeah spinning house... or neighborhood?? :rofl:

I love Dory. Her "whale voice" is classic :p It's such a great movie :)

I totally get to annoy everyone with my Mod badge issue until it's fixed.... :devil: hahahaha

Hey people started getting my Xmas cards!!!! One friend knew it was coming and had her drunk friend open it LOL
Another opened it over the garbo thinking it was just confetti and then went nooooooooo because it was Bondi sand and she had to rescue it from the garbo to keep lol.
Another opened it and got it on his lap, then text another of my friends to warn them but was too late... i'm gonna thump the one who tried to warn the other... grrrrrr lol

Hope you all have a good day ;)

^^ Haha - see, you may have judged the price it cost to send all those cards Misty....but you know that it was so worth it hehe

Classic :p

I hate hot weather, its unbearable

^^ Haha - see, you may have judged the price it cost to send all those cards Misty....but you know that it was so worth it hehe

Classic :p

Yeah I know, many must have gotten them in the last 15 hours or something, because i'm starting to see a LOT of funny messages on Facebook now :p

- A friend in D.C. said a corner popped open on hers so when she opened the mailbox it was full of sand...
- A girl I used to work with actually opened hers AT work and got it all over the lab floor...
- My brother opened his in the fire dept (he's a fireman) and he left me a message on Facebook that I can't repeat here or I'd have to punish myself! lmao! :lmao:

Ah I love it... too right, it really is worth it.

I'm watching my incoming mail next week very carefully :ph34r:

Yeah I know, many must have gotten them in the last 15 hours or something, because i'm starting to see a LOT of funny messages on Facebook now :p

- A friend in D.C. said a corner popped open on hers so when she opened the mailbox it was full of sand...
- A girl I used to work with actually opened hers AT work and got it all over the lab floor...
- My brother opened his in the fire dept (he's a fireman) and he left me a message on Facebook that I can't repeat here or I'd have to punish myself! lmao! :lmao:

Ah I love it... too right, it really is worth it.

I'm watching my incoming mail next week very carefully :ph34r:

Oooh, what did your brother say hehe

Yes, be careful of incoming mail. I wouldn't open any letter over your lap...or dinner haha. Might end up with who knows what on you...

Oooh, what did your brother say hehe

Yes, be careful of incoming mail. I wouldn't open any letter over your lap...or dinner haha. Might end up with who knows what on you...

LOL it was very bad language.... he meant it jokingly though as he loves that kind of stuff. Was friggin funny as... :rofl:

OMG i know! I'm going to be like scanning my mail with a magnifier and a bin below it... :bugeyed I just KNOW someone is going to try something :p

How's your day? Any whisky left? lol

Haha, yes - there is whisky. Actually didn't touch it last night!! shame on me :p

My day is going pretty good. Pretty hot here today. Just went and did a lil shopping this morning. Found out that it's going to cost about $340 to replace the water pump in my car :shock: And then I saw a really cute pair of heels that I wanted.

I had the option of getting the water pump...or getting the shoes.

I got the shoes haha. How very Carrie Bradshaw of me :p

Car can wait until next pay day...I got to get my priorities right :p

Is it warm over there today?

LOL if you leave it too long, the whisky might get lonely you know.... :shifty:

Yay shopping! :clapping: I ♥ shopping! Ha, always go for the shoes... if the car ain't gonna stop running until next payday then you are safe :rofl: I would have gotten the shoes too :ph34r:

Got to 33 here today, not bad, but not cool either

I just cleaned my bedroom and its 1000 times cleaner than it was.

LOL if you leave it too long, the whisky might get lonely you know.... :shifty:

Yay shopping! :clapping: I ♥ shopping! Ha, always go for the shoes... if the car ain't gonna stop running until next payday then you are safe :rofl: I would have gotten the shoes too :ph34r:

Got to 33 here today, not bad, but not cool either

Oh, I dont want the whiskey to be lonely :( Maybe I should go keep it company :p

I love shopping, but I have been so naughty lately. I said to myself that I wasn't going to buy anything else until I got to Sydney - so I can have fun over there!! But I have bought since then..quite a bit too haha. But I will wear all this stuff in Sydney, so it's almost like I NEEDED to buy these things, for my holiday :p And shoes...I mean, you always need shoes hehe

And yes, if you are looking for snow in Australia this time of the year, then you are so dreaming haha

Anyone up to anything exciting tonight?

:)

Yeah, or it will think you don't care about it anymore :rofl:

Yeah tell me about it :mello: I'm trying really hard to save money for school when I get back. I'm finally buckling down now though. I'd like to get my hair trimmed though, which should be under 30 bucks and I want to dye my roots blonde but I can do it myself and save heaps :D I really need to start being serious with the money, but it aint easy :ph34r: Need to save eeeeeeevery dolla!! I'm so hopeless at saving :doh: :doh:

Not much going on here... gotta work the next two yet (6 in a row woot!), so I'm just relaxin :)

Back