Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

My friends are trying to say things with a more "american" accent and it's SO amusing... as I am trying to say things in a more Aussie accent... (ok a little bit of wine has encouraged this yes.... :shifty: ) it's so funny :p I keep saying....... it's farTER not faaaaataaaaaa.... :rofl:

^ Hey stranger!!!! :waving: Hope the trip was GREAT! I gotta eat and i'll be on later... wanna hear AAAAAAAAAAAAALL about your adventures!!! :D

Hey Mel! Hey Everyone!

MISTY! :huggy: :yes: I'll tell you all about it later when you come back on :)

Daniel: :waving: Hey darl how have you been since I last spoke to you by text ?

not too bad, I just finished unpacking now I'm sorting through the 288 photos I took while I was away to see what are the best ones to put up on myspace and facebook :lol:

what have you been up to lately? have you finished school yet?
One day left, then its all over for 6 weeks. I'm thinking of learning how to moonwalk.

One day left, then its all over for 6 weeks. I'm thinking of learning how to moonwalk.

ahh, all of our schools up here finished last Friday, I think we have 8 weeks off here I'm not sure.... ahh sounds like fun I wouldn't mind learning how to do the moonwalk but I'm not to good at balancing as it is so I think it would be much more safer for me to pass :lol:

ahh, all of our schools up here finished last Friday, I think we have 8 weeks off here I'm not sure.... ahh sounds like fun I wouldn't mind learning how to do the moonwalk but I'm not to good at balancing as it is so I think it would be much more safer for me to pass :lol:
Well, I am good on my feet but I don't have any shoes with no grip on them.

My friends are trying to say things with a more "american" accent and it's SO amusing... as I am trying to say things in a more Aussie accent... (ok a little bit of wine has encouraged this yes.... :shifty: ) it's so funny :p I keep saying....... it's farTER not faaaaataaaaaa.... :rofl:

hehe this has nothing to do with what your sayign BUT today in the mX they had a thing about a man who thought Australia didnt have internet bahaha hilarious! I love stories like that.

I didnt think that This Is It was still out.

& yay! Thank you I have been tryingt o find a place that has pre orders for Aus...Im still sad about the discrimination toward DVD though.
But doesnt it come out in late Jan? Bit of a late x-mas :p

:waving: Hey everyone *squeezes everyone till they can no longer breathe* :lol:, just a quick message to let everyone know that I'm home now, I'm just about to unpack and sort through everything and as soon as I've done that I'll jump back on and talk to everyone.

I've missed everyone of you while I was away, how has everyone been while I've been exploring Sydney?

hey there girly!

Been worried bout u, i sent u a sms to see if u were ok..did u get it?

OMG :huggy: JESS! :no: I didn't get it :( sorry babe.... yeh I'm fine just been busy with trying to see everything that I wanted to see in Sydney, I had a week and it still wasn't enough :lol:

Aww :hug: to u too. Dumb phone recption! :banghead:

But im glad u and ur family are bck home safe n sound.

Im sure u will get a chance to see sydney again someday :D

Oh, Today me and my friend were outside our local cinema and there were a lot of primary school children going in and I was hoping that they were going to This Is It an I was really temped to yell out "This Is It! This Is It!"

You should haved yelled it out! :lol:

Aww :hug: to u too. Dumb phone recption! :banghead:

But im glad u and ur family are bck home safe n sound.

Im sure u will get a chance to see sydney again someday :D

grr I know stupid reception I came so close to throwing my phone :lol:

yeh we got back today about 5ish ur time, there were a few accidents on the highway coming home so that held us up a little but we are all back safe and sound.

aww I hope so aye, I still have so much to see and do there, I wanna go back to Max Bremmers and have another Chocolate Pizza :D

grr I know stupid reception I came so close to throwing my phone :lol:

yeh we got back today about 5ish ur time, there were a few accidents on the highway coming home so that held us up a little but we are all back safe and sound.

aww I hope so aye, I still have so much to see and do there, I wanna go back to Max Bremmers and have another Chocolate Pizza :D

You should have thrown it out, at least u could have got a new one.

ohh there were accidents- not good :no:

OMG did u say CHOCOLATE PIZZA!!!! :wild:

You should have thrown it out, at least u could have got a new one.

ohh there were accidents- not good :no:

OMG did u say CHOCOLATE PIZZA!!!! :wild:

that's true I could of gotten a new one, but I would of had to pay for this one cause it's a contract phone and I think there is still like $500 on it :lol: and after my huge spending in Sydney I no longer have $500 spare :lol:

:yes: 2 Semi trailers had gone off the side of the road and flipped we don't know if the drivers got out or if they were stuck under the wreckage as by the time we got there they were starting to clean it up.

:yes: Chocolate pizza, there is a place at Bondi Junction or one at Parramatta that no matter what you have to eat it's always got chocolate with it, I happen to order a chocolate pizza while my friend Mel ordered a Tutti Fruitii.

Would you like to see a photo of them both?

that's true I could of gotten a new one, but I would of had to pay for this one cause it's a contract phone and I think there is still like $500 on it :lol: and after my huge spending in Sydney I no longer have $500 spare :lol:

:yes: 2 Semi trailers had gone off the side of the road and flipped we don't know if the drivers got out or if they were stuck under the wreckage as by the time we got there they were starting to clean it up.

:yes: Chocolate pizza, there is a place at Bondi Junction or one at Parramatta that no matter what you have to eat it's always got chocolate with it, I happen to order a chocolate pizza while my friend Mel ordered a Tutti Fruitii.

Mmmmmm sounds like someone been a naughty girl then! lol

I hope the ppl that were involved in the accident r ok.

That chocolate on the pizza wouldnt be nutella by any chance would it??

Yes plz id like 2 see the photo

Mmmmmm sounds like someone been a naughty girl then! lol

I hope the ppl that were involved in the accident r ok.

That chocolate on the pizza wouldnt be nutella by any chance would it??

Yes plz id like 2 see the photo

:yes: I have been very naughty *goes into the naughty corner* but having said that I really enjoyed myself :p

I'm not sure I didn't get see the news to see if anything was reported, but I hope they are okay too, I couldn't imagine loosing a loved one at this time of the year being so close to Chrissy and what not.

um I don't know what sort of chocolate it is, I only know that it's chocolate :lol:

here are the 2 pictures:

Mel's Tutti Fruiti:

My Chocolate Pizza

:yes: I have been very naughty *goes into the naughty corner* but having said that I really enjoyed myself :p

I'm not sure I didn't get see the news to see if anything was reported, but I hope they are okay too, I couldn't imagine loosing a loved one at this time of the year being so close to Chrissy and what not.

um I don't know what sort of chocolate it is, I only know that it's chocolate :lol:

here are the 2 pictures:

Mel's Tutti Fruiti:

My Chocolate Pizza

I bet u enjoyed urself! :p

Yeh 2 loose someone u love @ xmas time would be devastating.

Hey @ least its chocolate...than rather no chocolate!

okay mel & anyone else whos reading this thread, i must dash n go 2 bed

U all take care ok

bye! :waving:

I bet u enjoyed urself! :p

Yeh 2 loose someone u love @ xmas time would be devastating.

Hey @ least its chocolate...than rather no chocolate!

okay mel & anyone else whos reading this thread, i must dash n go 2 bed

U all take care ok

bye! :waving:

*nods* okay Jess, :yes: I should head off too I have a big day tomorrow as I promised to take pauline's 4 to the park :lol:

I'll be on tomorrow though so I'll talk to you all then.

:waving: :flowers: Nite Jess :huggy:

:waving: :flowers: nite everyone else :huggy:

*nods* okay Jess, :yes: I should head off too I have a big day tomorrow as I promised to take pauline's 4 to the park :lol:

I'll be on tomorrow though so I'll talk to you all then.

:waving: :flowers: Nite Jess :huggy:

:waving: :flowers: nite everyone else :huggy:

Ohh a day in the park, i would love to go to the park sometime- its peaceful.

maybe its in the special features or something...though that seems a little odd too.

How was everyones day?
Only a few days till x-mas!

How was everyones day? Only a few days till x-mas!

:waving: Hey Luci, mine was busy as I was catching up with all the family seen as I haven't seen them in two weeks due to being in Sydney holidaying :lol:

I got to see my 2 month old great nephew who is a little porker and has grown so much in two weeks, why is it that babies always seem to grow so quickly?

I also got to see my little man Braithan who wouldn't come to me at 1st, I thought he had forgotten me I nearly cried when he didn't come to me aye, but eventually he did and then he wouldn't go to anyone else and clung onto me like anything :lol: :lol:

GAH! don't say that I haven't even started wrapping up the presents that I've brought let alone finished my Christmas shopping and have everything ready and all organized for our traditional family, looks like I'm going to be busy these last 14 days till Chrissy :lol: :lol:

Jess next time I go to the park you can come with :lol:, either that or remind me never to take 4 kids all at the same time :lmao:

I wouldnt mind coming, i have a big family so im used 2 alot of kids being around! :giggle:

Back