Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

:waving: good morning everyone :)

Hope everyone has a nice day today. I'm off to work in a few hours...8 hours of wine tasters....sigh...that's the last thing i feel like dealing with when the sun is shining so brightly outside :p

Have a nice day everybody :)

Jealous.
haha
After spending over a week in beautiful sun I come back to Melbourne....oh how I dispise you, Melbourne!

I have my second family x-mas lunch today, almost halfway! Always goes down well :p

:waving: good morning everyone :)

Hope everyone has a nice day today. I'm off to work in a few hours...8 hours of wine tasters....sigh...that's the last thing i feel like dealing with when the sun is shining so brightly outside :p

Have a nice day everybody :)

Probably better than six hours of kids screaming bloody murder lol :shock:

Hope it goes well.... if not...start sipping the wine... :shifty:

Probably better than six hours of kids screaming bloody murder lol :shock:

Hope it goes well.... if not...start sipping the wine... :shifty:

Yes, i would rather 20 hours of wine tasters over 2 hours of kids screaming bloody murder :lol:

It wasn't too bad today, had a tour come through of pretty drunk 20 somethings which is always both amusing and irritating haha.

But yes, I did start to sip some wine towards the end...but it was research. I was comparing the two Sem-Sauv Blancs that we have so I could let people know. Really...I was...don't you believe me? :p

How is everyone tonight? :)

Yes, i would rather 20 hours of wine tasters over 2 hours of kids screaming bloody murder :lol:

It wasn't too bad today, had a tour come through of pretty drunk 20 somethings which is always both amusing and irritating haha.

But yes, I did start to sip some wine towards the end...but it was research. I was comparing the two Sem-Sauv Blancs that we have so I could let people know. Really...I was...don't you believe me? :p

How is everyone tonight? :)

Oh yes, I'm sure it was all for research :shifty: I wish I could do wine research while shooting the Santa photos... it might make my day easier :mello: :p

Hi everybody :)

Sun is shining - and i have the day off work. Yay :)

And I have my work Xmas party tonight. Hmmm....I can only imagine the trouble we will all get up to at another winery haha :p

Hope everyone is well :)

Hope the xmas party was good nay

^ That awesome u have a day off :D

hope u will have a great day off

Hiya :waving:

How are you? I hope your day is good too :D

Haha did you see on the news.... some peeps from Greenpeace scaled to the top of one of the Opera House Scales with a climate change sign a little while ago......... I think it's awesome but oooooooooooh they are gonna be in some trouble :p

tehehe that must have been hard!
Is that man still in that tree?

It was really old because Aus is so far behind. It was them just talking about This Is It for a short section :) Nothing big.

Nope. The rest of the show is on people who have won the lottery & games shows haha

Nay, hope it was tons of fun! :dance:

I'm just happy today...... I have a day off! :woohoo:

Hope everyone has a GREAT day :D

Thanks :) it was fun...although I stupidly wore a dress that was strapless and froze my shoulders off once the sun went down :p Note to self...always bring a cardi!

But it was a good night :) Great food and some classic drunken speeches hehe. All in all a wonderful night :)

Oh, and yay - day off for you! What you up to.

I'm finally seeing New Moon today - woohoo!!!

What's everyone up to? Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

:)

Thanks :) it was fun...although I stupidly wore a dress that was strapless and froze my shoulders off once the sun went down :p Note to self...always bring a cardi!

But it was a good night :) Great food and some classic drunken speeches hehe. All in all a wonderful night :)

Oh, and yay - day off for you! What you up to.

I'm finally seeing New Moon today - woohoo!!!

What's everyone up to? Hope you are all having a wonderful day!

:)

Oh come on...I bet it was warm haha :shifty:
LOL yeah a party isn't a true party without at least one drunken speech :rofl:

Yeah yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay six days in a row was too long :ph34r:
I am doing absolutely NOTHING today! :p Yay! lol

Oh cool, it was pretty good, hope you enjoy it.

Day is going well here, hope yours is too :D

Oh come on...I bet it was warm haha :shifty:
LOL yeah a party isn't a true party without at least one drunken speech :rofl:

Yeah yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay six days in a row was too long :ph34r:
I am doing absolutely NOTHING today! :p Yay! lol

Oh cool, it was pretty good, hope you enjoy it.

Day is going well here, hope yours is too :D

haha, well it was only cold for me cause I have a little sunburn on my shoulders!! And sunburnt skin always become a different temperature :p

Actually, there was about 3 drunken speeches :p And they got worse and funnier as they went on hehe.

I love doing nothing on a day off....just being a total sloth. You should throw Nemo on and just veg out for the day :)

haha, well it was only cold for me cause I have a little sunburn on my shoulders!! And sunburnt skin always become a different temperature :p

Actually, there was about 3 drunken speeches :p And they got worse and funnier as they went on hehe.

I love doing nothing on a day off....just being a total sloth. You should throw Nemo on and just veg out for the day :)

Ugh, sunburns suck! Okay, then it probably did feel a TAD cold :shifty:

Ha yeah they do tend to get worse with each one don't they :rofl:

Yeppers......... just call me The Sloth... that all I'm about today...... nuthin! :tease:

Oh I wanna see Nemo........... it's not a bad idea..... -_-

:waving: Hey everyone *squeezes everyone till they can no longer breathe* :lol:, just a quick message to let everyone know that I'm home now, I'm just about to unpack and sort through everything and as soon as I've done that I'll jump back on and talk to everyone.

I've missed everyone of you while I was away, how has everyone been while I've been exploring Sydney?

Back