Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I love dreams with MJ.. but I hate them at the same time... you know? I end up waking up really sad :(

At least I wasn't the only one getting stressed reading that. It's like, I know all of it already for the most part but just reading it all out just... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I know I keep saying it, but as hard as it's been to be a fan (especially in school...omg...) and the crap I've heard when people realized I was a fan....... it was nothing compared to the things he must have heard... and read...and been asked...and friggin accused of....and just ... ugh. :mello: Ok, yeah you can see why I can't read much of it at a time..... it's just really aggrivating. Good for people who believed the tabs/press and are now getting a dose of reality though :clapping:

So what is this about Christmas and family? It all getting to you?? :better:

I just hope those people read it.. Totally get what you are saying. Ugh is right.
Ugh a friend just tried to tell me that BW is a compassionate women and that there's nothing wrong with the kids being on TV etc and that I'm just 'being a crazed fan'. WTF? :mello: I think I'll just leave that alone.. blah!

Yeah xmas is getting to me, I wish it would go away lol.
mm my best Christmas in the last few years was last year when I was by myself! :unsure:

There's no date for sure yet, but I will let ya know. The thought of a MJJC Sydney lunch out would be really awesome :D You been to Harry's Cafe? It's very yummy! Meat pies, chilli dogs, etc. :)
Saturday is best for me unless its after Wednesday next week then any day is fine :D and no I haven't been to Harry's Cafe.

I just hope those people read it.. Totally get what you are saying. Ugh is right.
Ugh a friend just tried to tell me that BW is a compassionate women and that there's nothing wrong with the kids being on TV etc and that I'm just 'being a crazed fan'. WTF? :mello: I think I'll just leave that alone.. blah!

Yeah xmas is getting to me, I wish it would go away lol.
mm my best Christmas in the last few years was last year when I was by myself! :unsure:

Yeah I hear you... and yeah right, those kids don't even get to choose whether they WANT to be in the spotlight or not....... I feel so bad for them. MJ worked real hard to keep their faces covered so when they were older they could go out and do what they wanted...... not gonna happen now.... :no: People just don't get any of it....

So you have one of those families.... I'm lucky where I have such a fun and great fam and here I'm like a billion miles away from them :( So I'm having the exact opposite problem as you :mello:

Saturday is best for me unless its after Wednesday next week then any day is fine :D and no I haven't been to Harry's Cafe.

I think it's going to be in February (ha call us early planners! :rofl: ) Nay is coming all the way over to Sydney - yay! And Seb is already here, so am I, you aren't too far away, who else is gonna come?? :clapping: At some point we'll have to sort out a date and stick to it. It's mostly going to start with when Nay is here, then we can narrow it down? I think it would be great! :D Harry's is SO yummy. -_-

I think it's going to be in February (ha call us early planners! :rofl: ) Nay is coming all the way over to Sydney - yay! And Seb is already here, so am I, you aren't too far away, who else is gonna come?? :clapping: At some point we'll have to sort out a date and stick to it. It's mostly going to start with when Nay is here, then we can narrow it down? I think it would be great! :D Harry's is SO yummy. -_-
Wow that is early, if it is February it will have to be on a Saturday.

So you have one of those families.... I'm lucky where I have such a fun and great fam and here I'm like a billion miles away from them :( So I'm having the exact opposite problem as you :mello:

Yeah.. aww do you have any plans then?

Yeah I'm SO happy I only have to do them once a year! I have to watch out when I get cards from those I pranked... someone will try to prank me back...always happens! :shifty:
Yeah it was rough, then we had a impromtu party here, then i had a worse day yesturday...same thing PLUS hangover :mello: Today I'm totally taking it easy, supposed to get hot out this way anyhow...good day to be online ;)

Aaaaaaw :hug: Yeah I hate when those around you don't understand. My friends I'm staying with here have been just the opposite though, VERY understanding. I'm sorry they aren't more understanding towards you :( But you have us here :wub: How'd it go with the decorations? I'm hoping to do the rest of them here today :clapping: I ♥ Xmas :woohoo:

yeh getting pranked bck isnt fun lol

Its great that ur friends are understanding :D . We did great with the decorations, the place looks nice :D.

HEY GUYS!
how is everyone? what did I miss!???
I was going to read what i missed....but you guys wrote sooo much! haha

You are all so colourful...i feel so bland hehe

Yeah.. aww do you have any plans then?

Yeah I'm going to be with my friends here. It will be good fun... not the same, but still fun ;) And I'll probably call my family and talk to everyone on the phone... they tend to start passing the phone around :p I'm waiting for my birthday, on the 21st... my parents call and friggin' sing to me... It's gonna be a expensive call this year........... hahahahaha :rofl: And knowing my folks it will be like 3 in the damned morning here when the call me :shifty:

Wow that is early, if it is February it will have to be on a Saturday.
Yeah I'll definately keep you posted and see what we can do :D Would be good fun!!!

yeh getting pranked bck isnt fun lol

Its great that ur friends are understanding :D . We did great with the decorations, the place looks nice :D.

Actually I look forward to it.... it just @#!%s me that I NEVER think to look first figuring I loaded up 40+ cards with crap that will dump all over people.... You'd think I would would be wary of the cards I get in return...:ph34r: but nope... I fall for it EVERY time...:p
Yay I bet the place looks GREAT :clapping:

HEY GUYS!

LOL yeah we just keep on talking in here :rofl: Lots of talk about new moon, the heat, TII, Christmas....etc.... Ya it is getting pretty rainbowish in there :D How are you??

Reghead121;2439443 Actually I look forward to it.... it just @#!%s me that I NEVER think to look first figuring I loaded up 40+ cards with crap that will dump all over people.... You'd think I would would be wary of the cards I get in return...:ph34r: but nope... I fall for it EVERY time...:P Yay I bet the place looks GREAT :clapping: [/QUOTE said:
Maybe u should somehow make a "prank buster" that way u wont fall for it! :giggle: . Altough im not sure if such a thing can be made, but hey it doesnt hurt 2 try!

There's no date for sure yet, but I will let ya know. The thought of a MJJC Sydney lunch out would be really awesome :D You been to Harry's Cafe? It's very yummy! Meat pies, chilli dogs, etc. :)

Well, I'm hoping to be over the first or second week of Feb. I mean you guys can have lunch anytime without me....but I'm sure it would be far more exciting if I'm there :lol:

Ok, I hope everyone knows I am totally kidding hehehe

I'll let everyone know a date once I know if they want to come along :)

HEY GUYS!

Luci!! :huggy: How are you? Long time no speak.

Hope all is well :) Don't worry, I'm not very colourful either haha.

Maybe u should somehow make a "prank buster" that way u wont fall for it! :giggle: . Altough im not sure if such a thing can be made, but hey it doesnt hurt 2 try!

LOL yeah I wish... I do need to find something like that!!

Well, I'm hoping to be over the first or second week of Feb. I mean you guys can have lunch anytime without me....but I'm sure it would be far more exciting if I'm there :lol:

Ok, I hope everyone knows I am totally kidding hehehe

I'll let everyone know a date once I know if they want to come along :)

LOL we'd be lost without you......... :tease: Yeah let us know once you know :) Would be a fun day out :D

So how is everyone? It was pretty warm here! Went into the city, had a free makeup makeover from Estee Lauder woot! Then we ran around the city, had some lunch, a few coffees, etc. Now I'm home and totally shagged... was a long day...

Hope everyone else had a nice day :D

Yeah I'm going to be with my friends here. It will be good fun... not the same, but still fun ;) And I'll probably call my family and talk to everyone on the phone... they tend to start passing the phone around :p I'm waiting for my birthday, on the 21st... my parents call and friggin' sing to me... It's gonna be a expensive call this year........... hahahahaha :rofl: And knowing my folks it will be like 3 in the damned morning here when the call me :shifty:

haha awesome :jump:

It's cold here in Melbourne today!

You got a free makeover? how kool is that :)

In other news I am gold yay! haha :dancing: :victory:

haha awesome :jump:

It's cold here in Melbourne today!

You got a free makeover? how kool is that :)

In other news I am gold yay! haha :dancing: :victory:

Yeah I'm hoping that cold moves this way... I think there is a change on the way, it's getting windier and a bit cooler already... bring it on!! Tired of the heat!

Yeah cool hey? David Jones in the city, you go over by the Estee Lauder area on the ground level and they offer to schedule you for a free makeover... it's too awesome. I ended up buying 65 dollar foundation (i know...supposed to be saving for school...) because it was just perfect. Covered imperfections and blemishes but you could just still make out my freckles... which I actually like having most days :p Was great! The girl who did my makeover is Australian, but married a Canadian, spent seven years in Toronto before saying... we are moving to Australia or ELSE - because she couldn't take the winters anymore! :lmao:

Yay for being gold! Congrats! Very nice! :clapping: Did you pay by paypal? Was it hard to do? I want to do my Gold Membership in the next few days. I've got paypal and it's all set up, just never actually used it for anything... :mello:

Hey Jess :waving:

I'm good thanks hun, how are you :)

Im ok, just been getting ticked off with facebook...its been hacked into or somethin like that! :angry:

Luci!! :huggy: How are you? Long time no speak.

Hope all is well :) Don't worry, I'm not very colourful either haha.

haha yay!

Im great thanks! I am so slow on the computer now after being away from technology for a week haha

I cant believe X-mas is just around the corner! Not ready at all!

OKAY. Are there any middle-aged white males living on the southside who bought a lotto ticket on here? ARGHH he just won 40 million and he's from my side of town! Must track him down for midnight robbery lol *jokes*

haha yay!

Im great thanks! I am so slow on the computer now after being away from technology for a week haha

I cant believe X-mas is just around the corner! Not ready at all!

Im not ready either!

Hi you all :waving: Sorry didn't really chat in here today.. been busy...and I worked! And tommorrow I work 10-7.... but then will be on in the evening. Hope all of you are well! Catch up with you all soon :hug:

PS: Just think... while we are all warm... my family all lives in the Midwest in the US... and are getting hammered by 6-16 inches (15-40 centimeters) of snow (depending on where they are), winds up to 65/70 kph, temps down to -28C, whiteout conditions, drifting snow, and it sleeted and rained before it dropped below 0 degrees so ice formed before it changed to all snow... haha aaaaaaaaah, winter in Wisconsin... anyone wanna try it??? :cold: kidding.... :p
Totally p.o.'d my family putting how lovely it is right now here in Australia on my Facebook page :rofl:

Yes, I know it...... I'm EVIL :shifty:

Night all ♥,
Misty

Hi you all :waving: Sorry didn't really chat in here today.. been busy...and I worked! And tommorrow I work 10-7.... but then will be on in the evening. Hope all of you are well! Catch up with you all soon :hug:

PS: Just think... while we are all warm... my family all lives in the Midwest in the US... and are getting hammered by 6-16 inches (15-40 centimeters) of snow (depending on where they are), winds up to 65/70 kph, temps down to -28C, whiteout conditions, drifting snow, and it sleeted and rained before it dropped below 0 degrees so ice formed before it changed to all snow... haha aaaaaaaaah, winter in Wisconsin... anyone wanna try it??? :cold: kidding.... :p
Totally p.o.'d my family putting how lovely it is right now here in Australia :rofl:

Yes, I know it...... I'm EVIL :shifty:

Night all ♥,
Misty

Im glad i anit in the us @ the moment...i hate winter! lol

Altough i would love 2 see snow

Im glad i anit in the us @ the moment...i hate winter! lol

Altough i would love 2 see snow

^it's fun for like an hour... then becomes a pain... :p

I found this on youtube from this storm, I don't know who the kid is, but I think he's a bit in shock about Wisconsin snowfall :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2uXl_EM9XY

:p

:waving: Hi everybody :)

Hope everyone is enjoying this fine day. If it is over there?? It's nice over here. Just took Toby down the beach, and it was low tide so we walked out along the sand bars, it's almost like standing in the middle of the ocean cause they go so far out :p

Toby decided to "play" with the crabs that were burying themselves. I swear, if that dog gets bitten one day I will have no sympathy, he is just asking for it :lol:

Hugs xo

^^ 9 hours of photographing scared and or overly stimulated kids with santa - well done misty hehe :p

What's everyone up to tonight?

Back