Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Hahahahaha yeah I used to use that phrase ALL the TIME!! :cold: I really think they CAN freeze off!!! :ph34r:
My goal is to land in Springfield, IL on Good Friday (I think it's April 3rd or right around there?). LMAO! You make a good point there... only for those kids it's not sappy... it's HORROR :rofl: Oh man it's been SO funny. We had a kid break loose from his dad because he was so terrified and then the dad was chasing him half across the mall because the kid just kept going to get as FAR away as possible LOL :ph34r:

:

Hahaha, that's classic! I hope you got him running down the mall as a snap shot :lol: Such a 21st moment that one :p

hey guys I'm back sorry about the long silence, I decided to have a shower and then shave my legs :lol: and then when I was about to jump back on the computer mum decided that she wanted to use it for looking something up about Reflux

Thats ok

Heheh my mum has her own laptop, so its good that she doesnt have 2 use mine! yay! :giggle:

Your welcome. Sounds like u had heaps of fun making them :D
Hey u gotta luv the confetti.. confetti is a girls best friend! :ph34r: ;)

Yeah, towards the end I hate it because I just want to be done... but I really do enjoy it all :D LOL yep! Especially the foil confetti... it sticks so bad! :rofl:

hey guys I'm back sorry about the long silence, I decided to have a shower and then shave my legs :lol: and then when I was about to jump back on the computer mum decided that she wanted to use it for looking something up about Reflux

God I hate shaving... it's such a pain... and boring... and time consuming... and potentially hazardous to us klutzy chicks... :ph34r:
As in acid reflux? Ugh, I hate THAT! I just ♥ my Zantac for it!!

Hahaha, that's classic! I hope you got him running down the mall as a snap shot :lol: Such a 21st moment that one :p
I wish!! We ended up with one pic of him on Santa's lap right before he bolted, in mid scream LOL. Dad thought it was hilarious and actually bought it :rofl: So yeah... it will totally be a 21st convo piece won't it! :p

Yeah, towards the end I hate it because I just want to be done... but I really do enjoy it all :D LOL yep! Especially the foil confetti... it sticks so bad! :rofl:

yeh the foil ones r yucky UGH!

Thats ok

Heheh my mum has her own laptop, so its good that she doesnt have 2 use mine! yay! :giggle:

God I hate shaving... it's such a pain... and boring... and time consuming... and potentially hazardous to us klutzy chicks... :ph34r:
As in acid reflux? Ugh, I hate THAT! I just ♥ my Zantac for it!!

Jess: my mum has her own computer well she shares with dad but she can never remember how to get into her emails or how to access the net so she gets me to do it.

:yes: Misty ever since my mother had her gall bladder out she suffers it really really bad, and I mean really bad. No matter what she takes it just doesn't seem to help her.

yeh the foil ones r yucky UGH!
...and that is exactly why I get them... bwhahahahhaha :rofl:

:yes: Misty ever since my mother had her gall bladder out she suffers it really really bad, and I mean really bad. No matter what she takes it just doesn't seem to help her.
That REALLY sucks :( I just get it once in a while (digestive stuff runs in the family... like hernia, GERD, Crohn's, etc... so lucky hey! NOT!) and it totally sucks... I can't imagine having it all the time :mello: I think i'd get to the point that I would just not eat... because it's really quite painful... it's too bad there isn't something they can do...

Jess: my mum has her own computer well she shares with dad but she can never remember how to get into her emails or how to access the net so she gets me to do it.

My mum is excatly the same!

She gets me to help her with that too! hahaha

Well guys i g2g n get some sleep

U all take care ok

luv yas bye :waving:

Bye sweet Jess :)

I'm about to head off too - better get some dinner sorted :p

Have a great night guys :) xo

...and that is exactly why I get them... bwhahahahhaha :rofl:

That REALLY sucks :( I just get it once in a while (digestive stuff runs in the family... like hernia, GERD, Crohn's, etc... so lucky hey! NOT!) and it totally sucks... I can't imagine having it all the time :mello: I think i'd get to the point that I would just not eat... because it's really quite painful... it's too bad there isn't something they can do...

We've just found out that my 2 month old great nephew suffers from it too. She's tried Zantac and all other sorts of antiacid medication but no luck.

She just recently went and got and endoscopy done but even the doctor that did that couldn't find something else for her to try that she can take.

:waving: seen as everyone else is heading off for the night I better too, it's 10:07 here and if I don't get to bed soon I won't get up for tomorrow.

I won't be online now until the 17th of December unless I jump on at an internet cafe as I'll be in Sydney for 2 weeks.

So until I get back you all look after yourselves won't you, be carefull when going out and watch for idiots in the malls and driving, I want EACH & EVERYONE OF YOU HERE when I get back.

:( :cry: Will miss you all while I'm gone :boohoo:

Love you all

:huggy: :waving:

Hey, everyone! Ive just been working on a website for multimedia and I would like you to have a look at it its at http://mlvd.comlu.com/ (read the news bar, there is a good MJ joke).

We've just found out that my 2 month old great nephew suffers from it too. She's tried Zantac and all other sorts of antiacid medication but no luck.

She just recently went and got and endoscopy done but even the doctor that did that couldn't find something else for her to try that she can take.

Yeah sounds hereditary... I think that kind of stuff is a lot of times... That really sucks though :(
I have a hefty prescription of Zantac 300... the stuff saves my life I swear! I just hope it never stops working for me... :mello: Maybe as she gets a little older they will figure it out. My brother was diagnosed with Gerd when he was 12 and now gets great relief from the prescription he's on, but I can't remember what he takes for it. He's been on it for years.

I hope they figure it out!

Okay......... I'm off to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz land myself. Gotta work tommorrow... sure more :tease: will be going on :p

Night you guys :waving:

And have fun in Sydney!! Piccys!!! Don't forget to take piccys!!! :clapping:

:waving: seen as everyone else is heading off for the night I better too, it's 10:07 here and if I don't get to bed soon I won't get up for tomorrow.

I won't be online now until the 17th of December unless I jump on at an internet cafe as I'll be in Sydney for 2 weeks.

So until I get back you all look after yourselves won't you, be carefull when going out and watch for idiots in the malls and driving, I want EACH & EVERYONE OF YOU HERE when I get back.

:( :cry: Will miss you all while I'm gone :boohoo:

Love you all

:huggy: :waving:

Bye love :bye: have fun!

Yeah sounds hereditary... I think that kind of stuff is a lot of times... That really sucks though :(
I have a hefty prescription of Zantac 300... the stuff saves my life I swear! I just hope it never stops working for me... :mello: Maybe as she gets a little older they will figure it out. My brother was diagnosed with Gerd when he was 12 and now gets great relief from the prescription he's on, but I can't remember what he takes for it. He's been on it for years.

I hope they figure it out!

Okay......... I'm off to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz land myself. Gotta work tommorrow... sure more :tease: will be going on :p

Night you guys :waving:

And have fun in Sydney!! Piccys!!! Don't forget to take piccys!!! :clapping:

Have a good day at work :)

I need to go to sleep :eek: *passes out* lol

Thanks, I'm going down to the post office in a bit to find out how much these cards are going to cost me to send internationally........ I'm very afraid.... :ph34r: lol

Then it's off to work soon after that. I'm freakin tired!!

Take a nap for me too!!!! :sleep:

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!!!!! tisk tisk :p :lol:
Yeppers!!!!!! :rofl:

So I send them off this morning. The cost to send them all, was in the top part of my "budget" I wanted to stay within....

To send all my cards - it cost me $73 :ph34r:

Shocking compared to the price when I sent almost double the cards two years ago from the states... but not too over crazy really. It spreads a lot of holiday cheer :D

Yeppers!!!!!! :rofl:

So I send them off this morning. The cost to send them all, was in the top part of my "budget" I wanted to stay within....

To send all my cards - it cost me $73 :ph34r:

Shocking compared to the price when I sent almost double the cards two years ago from the states... but not too over crazy really. It spreads a lot of holiday cheer :D

$73!!!!!! woah!

Ha yeah Nay they are funny aren't they? I got a kick out of that too! Well done MLVD!!! :rofl:

$73!!!!!! woah!

^ Yep! It was still within what I budgeted for so I as happy...but I admit it WAS the high end of that budget :p Ah well, at least I am done with them until next year!! :clapping:

I had the day from H%ll at work today.... six hours non stop of kids getting Santa photos... and 95% of the time there was a problem: kids were screaming, crying, escaping; kids were looking the other way; Santa was looking the other way; flash misfired; flash didn't fire at all; memory card jam; computer crash while processing photos; crabby Santa; one of our people came in late... etc...etc...

So yeah... that was my day.... I'm now having a drink. Or maybe three. :shifty: With a paracetamol for my headache from the high octave screeching. :bugeyed

So how was your day? :mello: Better than mine I hope lol :p

Nay - hugs to you for the post in the "to all members of mjjc" thread.

I said my :2cents: and will hide in here? lol.

How is everyone?

I had a lazy day really. Got up late then went to this vacant house that's near where I live and sat in the backyard and read a book. Yup I am slightly weird haha, but I like it there because it's quiet and I wish it was my house lol. The door was even open because the hinge (sp?) had broken so I took a peek inside. They are tearing the place down for two apartment houses and I am wondering how to protest so I can live there haha.

How is everyone?

I had a lazy day really. Got up late then went to this vacant house that's near where I live and sat in the backyard and read a book. Yup I am slightly weird haha, but I like it there because it's quiet and I wish it was my house lol. The door was even open because the hinge (sp?) had broken so I took a peek inside. They are tearing the place down for two apartment houses and I am wondering how to protest so I can live there haha.

I think that is the same thread, that I pm'd the original poster about. It was really good! I know I'm newer here, but i was on mjno for years :p Ha, I was telling my friends here about the cell bill I had because I had to message so many members when the verdict came in during the trial :p My bill was big :bugeyed but worth it :p
Anyhow, How are you????

I am totally celebrating with my friends because I am about saved up for school now, thanks to my santa photog job... yeah we had a bit of bevvies so... --->>> :p :clapping:

How is everyone?

Aw thanks Kel :huggy:

That thread actually upset me a little :( Just so tired off all this bickering and stuff. Just...yeh, where's the love?!?

Anyways, what book you reading?? And there's nothing weird about that, and if someone does say its weird, well screw them :p We are all individuals :) Do what ever makes you happy hehe

I think that is the same thread, that I pm'd the original poster about. It was really good! I know I'm newer here, but i was on mjno for years :p Ha, I was telling my friends here about the cell bill I had because I had to message so many members when the verdict came in during the trial :p My bill was big :bugeyed but worth it :p
Anyhow, How are you????

I am totally celebrating with my friends because I am about saved up for school now, thanks to my santa photog job... yeah we had a bit of bevvies so... --->>> :p :clapping:

yay :clapping: you saved money, I wish I was like you haha

What you studying, photography?? If only I knew, I would have bought a bottle of red home for you to help celebrate :p

What you studying, photography?? If only I knew, I would have bought a bottle of red home for you to help celebrate :p

lol ;)
Well... it's a bit complicated... I'm studying both photography and the US version of Emergency Medical Technician 1... on my own... until I get back in the US, then I'll be taking those courses for real. By the time I start them... I'll be fully versed in them.. especially the photograhy with all this work I'm doing currently :D

I hope there aren't any typos...with my buddies I had.. two bottles of j.p. chanet and also a four-pack of those rasp. vodka cruisers.... :p

lol ;)
Well... it's a bit complicated... I'm studying both photography and the US version of Emergency Medical Technician 1... on my own... until I get back in the US, then I'll be taking those courses for real. By the time I start them... I'll be fully versed in them.. especially the photograhy with all this work I'm doing currently :D

I hope there aren't any typos...with my buddies I had.. two bottles of j.p. chanet and also a four-pack of those rasp. vodka cruisers.... :p

Aw thanks Kel :huggy:

That thread actually upset me a little :( Just so tired off all this bickering and stuff. Just...yeh, where's the love?!?

Anyways, what book you reading?? And there's nothing weird about that, and if someone does say its weird, well screw them :p We are all individuals :) Do what ever makes you happy hehe

:huggy:

Um it's a John Marsden book :)

lol ;)

mm rasp vodka :p

Yay for saving monies! Congrats! So are you done with the :santa: job now?

Back