Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Yay it was!!

Nice and big so I can sleep in it lol

PC030003.jpg

I so wish i had one!

:waving: Hey guys, I don't leave till tomorrow and seen as I have everything packed and I don't have to do anything now I thought I'd jump on and spend some time with you all before I head off tomorrow :).

Jess: :huggy: how are you hunni

Kel: Did you end up finding out whether or not you could download stuff on your computer?

Im good mel thanx

but a lil sad, i have go bck to mums tomorrow....bummer! lol

aww :huggy: I'm on msn atm talking to Mel about Sydney and we've already filled the whole entire week up with what we are doing :lmao:

actually to be honest a week isn't long enough :lol:

Sounds like u will have an awesome time there :D

yeh, a lotto win would come in handy for when I hit Paris and find the Holy Grail...THE Dior store :wub:

zomg dior :jump:

-

Noo I'm still not sure about the downloading.

I just went through the whole pic of the day thread mmhhmm lol

Sounds like u will have an awesome time there :D

:yes: I'm all excited I wish we could skip Friday Saturday & Sunday and go straight to Monday :lol:.

we are going shopping on Tuesday and then to the Taronga Zoo on Wednesday, Luna Park on Thursday, Shopping again on Friday and then my last day with Mel is Saturday and we're going to do some sight seeing around the place.

Jess look I have my Gold Member Badge :dancing:

:yes: I'm all excited I wish we could skip Friday Saturday & Sunday and go straight to Monday :lol:.

we are going shopping on Tuesday and then to the Taronga Zoo on Wednesday, Luna Park on Thursday, Shopping again on Friday and then my last day with Mel is Saturday and we're going to do some sight seeing around the place.

Jess look I have my Gold Member Badge :dancing:

U guys r gonna have a busy week for sure!

yay!!!!! GO THE GOLD BADGE! :dancing:

:yes: busy but FUN *evil laugh* Mel & I are going to tear Sydney apart.

I know aye I was so excited when I logged in before and noticed I got my badge I was like :eek: :dancing: *faints*

Sydney better watch out!

U ok now? u not gonna faint on us again r ya? lol

Hey all, just popping on for a min or two... I'm soooooo tired from being up so late doing those cards, then sleeping crappy, then working nine hours today! Ack!

How is everyone??? :)

hey reghead! :waving:

Did u get those cards done?

Im good thanx

Sydney better watch out!

U ok now? u not gonna faint on us again r ya? lol

:yes: I'm okay now I think :thinking: :unsure: :lol:

:yes: Sydney had better watch out :lmao:

:waving: Hey Misty :huggy: how are you darl, I'm exhausted just finished packing for Sydney a little while ago never realized that packing was so much trouble.

Its all done now though, so I thought I'd jump on and talk for a little while before heading off and having a shower then going to bed, have to get up early tomorrow.

When I get back you and I Misty will have to have that New Moon conversation :lmao:

:waving:

Hi Jess :)

I'm ok. Feeling a lil blue :( Just missing a couple of my friends at the moment. I'm so isolated in my lil town! :(

How are you chickee?

Aww :hug: Well u have us here! we will always be there 4 ya :D

Im good thanx......but i think im starting to get a cold, i cant stop snezzing!

Aww :hug: Well u have us here! we will always be there 4 ya :D

Im good thanx......but i think im starting to get a cold, i cant stop snezzing!

Aww, thanks hun. I wuv you guys :p

oh no! Blame Mel for that...maybe her cold flew through the internet and got you!! hehe

hey reghead! :waving:
Did u get those cards done?
Im good thanx

Glad you are doing good :D

I actually JUST finished them! Finally! Here's a pic of some of them:

DSCF9678.jpg

:waving: Hey Misty :huggy: how are you darl, I'm exhausted just finished packing for Sydney a little while ago never realized that packing was so much trouble.

When I get back you and I Misty will have to have that New Moon conversation :lmao:

Doing good, but really tired.... Ha yeah packing can be a pain.. but you'll have SO much fun in Sydney! Yep we'll get to that convo don't worry ;)

Hiya!! Cheer up! I miss my friends too if it makes you feel any better! :wub:

^^ ha, thanks Misty :p Although I don't like that you miss your friends :( I hate long distant friendships...maybe I should just move...although I hear London is very, very cold at the moment hehe :p

^^ ha, thanks Misty :p Although I don't like that you miss your friends :( I hate long distant friendships...maybe I should just move...although I hear London is very, very cold at the moment hehe :p
Your welcome :D
Yeah, it sucks :( But... it's part of what I call the 'homesickness package' LOL. I knew spending a year here, being so friend and family oriented... that it would get like this at times.

I think because of the holidays fast approaching it's aggravated it.... Ugh I miss eeeeeeeeeveryone.... :mello: But in like 3 and 1/2 months I'll be flying back and see everyone for Easter :woohoo: so.... I remind myself to enjoy Aussie while I can!!!

I hope they don't take a ton of pics when I get to the airport back home because I'm a MAJOR sap and I just know when I see everyone I'm going to cry like a baby and be all blubberin' and crap :p

Hahahaha, yeah London AND my home area are both starting to get pretty friggin cold.... :cold: You'd be like OMFG!!!!!!!! :bugeyed hahahahaha :rofl:

Aww, thanks hun. I wuv you guys :p

oh no! Blame Mel for that...maybe her cold flew through the internet and got you!! hehe

We wuv u too! :wub:

Thats it mel..ur in big troble missy! :p

Your welcome :D
Yeah, it sucks :( But... it's part of what I call the 'homesickness package' LOL. I knew spending a year here, being so friend and family oriented... that it would get like this at times.

I think because of the holidays fast approaching it's aggravated it.... Ugh I miss eeeeeeeeeveryone.... :mello: But in like 3 and 1/2 months I'll be flying back and see everyone for Easter :woohoo: so.... I remind myself to enjoy Aussie while I can!!!

I hope they don't take a ton of pics when I get to the airport back home because I'm a MAJOR sap and I just know when I see everyone I'm going to cry like a baby and be all blubberin' and crap :p

Hahahaha, yeah London AND my home area are both starting to get pretty friggin cold.... :cold: You'd be like OMFG!!!!!!!! :bugeyed hahahahaha :rofl:

Yeh, I'd never last living there ha. To quote my friend in London "I hope you're enjoying the lovely Australian weather, I'm freezing my tits off here" haha :p

Oh, so when you fly back home? March-ish? Don't you just love when people take not-so happy snaps, and then have it as photo evidence that you are a sook. Haha. Oh hang on, you do that every day...all those poor kids crying at Santa. You just know one of those red-faced pics is coming out at a 21st years down the track :lol:

Yeh, I'd never last living there ha. To quote my friend in London "I hope you're enjoying the lovely Australian weather, I'm freezing my tits off here" haha :p

Oh, so when you fly back home? March-ish? Don't you just love when people take not-so happy snaps, and then have it as photo evidence that you are a sook. Haha. Oh hang on, you do that every day...all those poor kids crying at Santa. You just know one of those red-faced pics is coming out at a 21st years down the track :lol:

Hahahahaha yeah I used to use that phrase ALL the TIME!! :cold: I really think they CAN freeze off!!! :ph34r:
My goal is to land in Springfield, IL on Good Friday (I think it's April 3rd or right around there?). LMAO! You make a good point there... only for those kids it's not sappy... it's HORROR :rofl: Oh man it's been SO funny. We had a kid break loose from his dad because he was so terrified and then the dad was chasing him half across the mall because the kid just kept going to get as FAR away as possible LOL :ph34r:

The cards look really lovely.
^ Thanks! I wish I'd kept just one open and gotten a pic. I color them and write personal little notes, add stickers, then sand, confetti AND glitter, then tie them shut with a ribbon... then got on to decorating the envelope... Hence why it took DAYS :bugeyed But they turned out way cool.

I look forward to the hate mail I'll recieve when some open it and get a lap full of sand, glitter and confetti :ph34r: :dancin:

^ Thanks! I wish I'd kept just one open and gotten a pic. I color them and write personal little notes, add stickers, then sand, confetti AND glitter, then tie them shut with a ribbon... then got on to decorating the envelope... Hence why it took DAYS :bugeyed But they turned out way cool.

I look forward to the hate mail I'll recieve when some open it and get a lap full of sand, glitter and confetti :ph34r: :dancin:

Your welcome. Sounds like u had heaps of fun making them :D

Hey u gotta luv the confetti.. confetti is a girls best friend! :ph34r: ;)

Back