Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Evening mel :waving:

This comp needs help!

Sorry I'm still not chatting much on here.... STILL working on the cards... although they are 3/4ths done now, yay for that at least... This is the point where I'm like.... I JUST WANT TO BE DONE WITH THEM... Ha I get like this every year... grrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Sorry I'm still not chatting much on here.... STILL working on the cards... although they are 3/4ths done now, yay for that at least... This is the point where I'm like.... I JUST WANT TO BE DONE WITH THEM... Ha I get like this every year... grrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

Thats ok

would u like us to help u out with them ? :D

aww :huggy: that's okay Misty, you get done what you have to get done first, we will still be here in the end :)

yay :clapping: at least your 3/4ths of the way done so that is something. I haven't even started on my Christmas cards yet, I dunno if I'll send them this year or not. Having this cold isn't exactly put me in the Christmas card writing spirit :lmao:

Give me a second and I'm hope skip and jump my way to Sydney and I'll give you a hand with them :lol:

I will join mel & head 2 sydney too! ;) :lol:

:yes: it's on myyearbook which is pretty much like Myspace & Facebook only on this site you play all sorts of games and it gives you money for the games.

so far on my account which is the account dad plays on I've got over 700,000 saved up :lmao:

I think im on myyearbook as well....yes ppl i admit it, im on nearly ever single social site there and why u may ask.....IT CUS IM BAD!

I think im on myyearbook as well....yes ppl i admit it, im on nearly ever single social site there and why u may ask.....IT CUS IM BAD!

WOOOOOOOOOOT yeah come help!! I only have like 20 left and then I'm done!!! :woohoo: We'd have them done in no time at all :p

:lmao: Jess your like me, I'm on Facebook, Myspace, Bebo, Hi5, Friendster, Orkut, Twitter & myyearbook :lmao:

I'm on my way Misty, just be warned you might want to have Carlisle on stand by cause by the time I get to Sydney I'll probably pass out on the front entrance of you front door :lmao:

:lmao: You'd get there before I do Jess :lol: ooooooooooooooo I got my Gold Member status late last night :dancing:

I just don't know why I don't have my badge yet :unsure: :cry:boohoo:

Hahahah u know what.. i properly would! ;) :lol:

Aww im sure gaz will give the badge to u when he can.

^Ha yeah I sort of have a system going. I filled out ALL 44 envelopes first. Then I do each card.... first i write names and sign, then on the left side I write a personal note. I add some stickers, write in a joke about the sand, do a few scribbles of color with the red and green pencils, then drop in the confetti, then the sand, then wrap a precut ribbon around it to hold itn closed, then put it in the envelope. Seal that, add a few stickers... and another one is done.
I know it's a lot... but I just love it...... even when I'm hating it :p

Come on down lol. We got cold meds, sore throat meds, cough drops, booze.... lol

Hahahah u know what.. i properly would! ;) :lol:

Aww im sure gaz will give the badge to u when he can.

yeh you would get there before me cause it's only like a 3-4 hours drive from Melbourne to Sydney where it's 12 hours from here to Sydney so you'd well and truely get there before me.

:yes: I know he will, I just felt like having a whine about something, and seen as mum told me to stop being a sook about my cold I was whining and bitching to you that I don't have my Gold Member Badge thingy :lmao:

Orkut??? :blink: what the??

^Ha yeah I sort of have a system going. I filled out ALL 44 envelopes first. Then I do each card.... first i write names and sign, then on the left side I write a personal note. I add some stickers, write in a joke about the sand, do a few scribbles of color with the red and green pencils, then drop in the confetti, then the sand, then wrap a precut ribbon around it to hold itn closed, then put it in the envelope. Seal that, add a few stickers... and another one is done.
I know it's a lot... but I just love it...... even when I'm hating it :p

Come on down lol. We got cold meds, sore throat meds, cough drops, booze.... lol

:lmao: Jess, don't ask me what it is cause I don't have the slighest clue, I actually just joined cause I got sick of recieving email from the stupid thing :lmao:

:lmao: sounds like the system is working wonders, :lol: you sound like your own walking Pharmacy there :lol:.... and did someone say Booze :p

yeh you would get there before me cause it's only like a 3-4 hours drive from Melbourne to Sydney where it's 12 hours from here to Sydney so you'd well and truely get there before me.

:yes: I know he will, I just felt like having a whine about something, and seen as mum told me to stop being a sook about my cold I was whining and bitching to you that I don't have my Gold Member Badge thingy :lmao:

Well actually i wouldnt be able to get there really, seeing as i dont drive!

Thats ok, u can whine 2 me anytime bout anything! :lol:

:lmao: Jess, don't ask me what it is cause I don't have the slighest clue, I actually just joined cause I got sick of recieving email from the stupid thing

Aww why havent i got an email from them...not fair! :(

When is this happening? I could come.

DANIEL :huggy: squeezes Daniel to death till he passes out cause he can't breathe, where have you been buddy I've missed you :cry:

I'm heading to Sydney in 5 days :lol: but Jess and I were just mucking around with Misty saying we'd come down to Sydney and help her with her Chrissy cards.

aww Jess you don't want emails from them trust me, they are frustrating. Aww :huggy: I feel loved, at least I have someone to whine to :lol:

Ohh Jess guess what we get our own chat room when you sign up with the "Gold Club Member", no one is in there though :(

DANIEL :huggy: squeezes Daniel to death till he passes out cause he can't breathe, where have you been buddy I've missed you :cry:
I've been busy, I had to go to Orange where I had no access to the internet.

I'm heading to Sydney in 5 days :lol: but Jess and I were just mucking around with Misty saying we'd come down to Sydney and help her with her Chrissy cards.

aww Jess you don't want emails from them trust me, they are frustrating. Aww :huggy: I feel loved, at least I have someone to whine to :lol:

Ohh Jess guess what we get our own chat room when you sign up with the "Gold Club Member", no one is in there though :(

hey belive me if i had the money to go 2 sydney, id go!

NO FAIR!!!!! i wanna be a gold member :(

I'm going cause it's one of my best mates 21st b'day if it wasn't her b'day I wouldn't be going :lol:

aww :huggy: why can't you become a gold member?

Cuz im not able 2 donate

isnt that how u become a gold member?

aww :huggy: that's alright, your here now and that's the main thing :) what have you been up ta?
I have been listening to the Dangerous Live Mix ALOT and I have been praying that someone has or will make a "studio version" of:
[youtube]hZv7qMevpaw[/youtube]
So I can do it as a performance next year.

Back