Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Nope i wont be buying a house anytime soon! lol

Hi Mel :waving: and Jess :waving:

New Moon...next tuesday arvo Mel ...and if it gets cancelled again I'm going solo haha :p

How are you? I'm good. Getting ready to hit the road, going up to Perth this arvo :)

hey mel! im good thanx :D

my dad has gone away for work..which means i will be by myself most of the time (yippy!!!!!)

But my bro will be home @ night .....bugger! :ph34r: :p

Nay hope u will have a great time @ perth :D

Hi Mel :waving: and Jess :waving:

New Moon...next tuesday arvo Mel ...and if it gets cancelled again I'm going solo haha :p

How are you? I'm good. Getting ready to hit the road, going up to Perth this arvo :)

:dancing: yay New Moon next Tuesday :dancing: :lol: I would too if it gets cancelled again :lmao:

I'm sick with a bloody cold :( when it was hot the other day I decided to go swimming in my sister's pool 1st time in 5 years and on Saturday I woke up with a really really sore throat and now I've got a flamin cold :angry: not impressed cause I'm going to be meeting up with Seb and my best mate while I'm in Sydney, won't be able to do that if I'm still sick :cry:.

OMG I went shopping today and spent $500 can you believe that :lmao: I'm terrible when it comes to spending money. I brought a Twilight Limited Edition Signed Character Photo Frame for $200 mum is making me wrap it up for Christmas so went I get a chance I'll take a photo of it :p then I went into Target and brought 2 new dvds which came to $50 then I went into the pet shop and brought my 2 guinea pigs, my mouse and dogs chrissy presents which cost me $50 then I went and just about brought the toy store out for my nephew and :no: I'm not kidding that cost me $150 its his first Chrissy so I'm allowed to spoil him and then I picked up my best mates b'day present as it's her 21st when I'm in Sydney which was $50.

it all came to $500 just as well as my credit card statement as all ready been sent out this month :lmao: other wise I'd be joining Michael, my parents would LITERALLY kill me :lmao:

oooo have a nice time in Perth Nay, we are still deciding when to go over to Perth :lol:, my parents won't make up their minds *taps foot*

:dancing: yay New Moon next Tuesday :dancing: :lol: I would too if it gets cancelled again :lmao:

I'm sick with a bloody cold :( when it was hot the other day I decided to go swimming in my sister's pool 1st time in 5 years and on Saturday I woke up with a really really sore throat and now I've got a flamin cold :angry: not impressed cause I'm going to be meeting up with Seb and my best mate while I'm in Sydney, won't be able to do that if I've still sick :cry:.

OMG I went shopping today and spent $500 can you believe that :lmao: I'm terrible when it comes to spending money. I brought a Limited Edition Signed Character Photo Frame for $200 then I went into Target and brought 2 new dvds which came to $50 then I went into the pet shop and brought my 2 guinea pigs, my mouse and dogs chrissy presents which cost me $50 then I went and just about brought the toy store out for my nephew and :NO: I'm not kidding that cost me $150 its his first Chrissy so I'm allowed to spoil him and then I picked up my best mates b'day present as it's her 21st when I'm in Sydney which was $50.

it all came to $500 just as well as my credit card statement as all ready been sent out this month :lmao: other wise I'd be joining Michael, my parents would LITERALLY kill me :lmao:

Aww ur sick :hug:
Hope u will get better hun.

U spent $500!!!!!! :bugeyed god i wish i could spent that much money lol

Wow Mel - you're just as bad as me when it comes to shopping :p I am sure I'll be a little naughty in Perth tomorrow when I'm there. I always am. Last week I bought a few things...but hey, I am a woman. Shopping is in our blood. It's a part of who we are. We don't need to defend ourselves :)

I think tomorrow I'm finding a new pair of heels :) And maybe a new LBD to go with them. And maybe a lil peice of jewllery to go with that. And maybe....oh hell, I'll just buy a whole new outfit, should I??

Hope you feel better soon!! Nothing worse than going to Sydney when you are sick. That's what happened last year when I went. I got sick the day I planned to shop. I had to drag myself back to the hotel to sleep :( Still...I managed to stop at Tiffany & Co on the way back :p What girl can walk past that store and not go in? hehe

Aww ur sick :hug:
Hope u will get better hun.

U spent $500!!!!!! :bugeyed god i wish i could spent that much money lol

fingers crossed we leave here for Sydney on Friday and get down there on Monday, we are actually stopping at my aunties for 3 nights so hopefully I'll get rid of the cold before I get to Sydney, either that or at least feel better so I don't feel like crappy.

:yes: $500 like I said I'm DANGEROUS I've been saving up all year for this though, I bank $70 a fortnight into a separate bank account and what's in it at the end of the year I usually use to do Chrissy shopping and what not. In this case I'm using it for Sydney and a little bit of retail therapy in the process :lmao:.

aww I have some bad news for you too, our trip to Melbourne has been postponed as something has come up and we are unable to make it, we are still planning to come down there next year, but when I dunno :cry: but don't worry I promise when I get down there we'll spend heaps of time together :)

Wow Mel - you're just as bad as me when it comes to shopping :p I am sure I'll be a little naughty in Perth tomorrow when I'm there. I always am. Last week I bought a few things...but hey, I am a woman. Shopping is in our blood. It's a part of who we are. We don't need to defend ourselves :)

I think tomorrow I'm finding a new pair of heels :) And maybe a new LBD to go with them. And maybe a lil peice of jewllery to go with that. And maybe....oh hell, I'll just buy a whole new outfit, should I??

Hope you feel better soon!! Nothing worse than going to Sydney when you are sick. That's what happened last year when I went. I got sick the day I planned to shop. I had to drag myself back to the hotel to sleep :( Still...I managed to stop at Tiffany & Co on the way back :p What girl can walk past that store and not go in? hehe

:lol: I'm terrible Nay, I remember when a mate of mine came over from perth to stay with us for 2 weeks and I went through $2000, I don't know what on though, can't blame twilight cause it wasn't even out then :lol:.

I'd say the whole outfit, probably work out better, cause it's impossible to buy heels and then a LBD and get everything else to match I say go for the whole outfit and if you get into strife you can blame me :lol:

:huggy: I know tell me about it, I normally don't get sick in Summer so I'm not impressed, but if you think a cold is going to stop me think again, I'm going to literally drag myself down to sydney and around it for the whole 7 days if I have to, I made a promise to my best mate that I was going to be there for her 21st and I ain't going to let a silly cold break that promise.

Tiffany & Co, if a girl can go past that shop and not manage to take even just take a browse in it then they are seriously in need of a trip to the doctors as they have something medically wrong with them :lmao:

I know! I actually bought a little something from Tiffany's :p Sadly, wasn't a diamond haha. If only! Oh my, I love the diamonds there. I'd die if someone bought me a Tiffany diamond haha

Ok then... I'm buying a whole new outfit tomorrow. And I'll blame you when I realise how bad I've been :lol:

I know! I actually bought a little something from Tiffany's :p Sadly, wasn't a diamond haha. If only! Oh my, I love the diamonds there. I'd die if someone bought me a Tiffany diamond haha

Ok then... I'm buying a whole new outfit tomorrow. And I'll blame you when I realise how bad I've been :lol:

I think any girl would die if somepne brought a diamond / diamonds from Tiffany's for us , I know I would :lmao:

:lol: :yes: you can blame if once you've realized how bad you've been :p

fingers crossed we leave here for Sydney on Friday and get down there on Monday, we are actually stopping at my aunties for 3 nights so hopefully I'll get rid of the cold before I get to Sydney, either that or at least feel better so I don't feel like crappy.

:yes: $500 like I said I'm DANGEROUS I've been saving up all year for this though, I bank $70 a fortnight into a separate bank account and what's in it at the end of the year I usually use to do Chrissy shopping and what not. In this case I'm using it for Sydney and a little bit of retail therapy in the process :lmao:.

aww I have some bad news for you too, our trip to Melbourne has been postponed as something has come up and we are unable to make it, we are still planning to come down there next year, but when I dunno :cry: but don't worry I promise when I get down there we'll spend heaps of time together :)

I wish i was able to save up like that. Aww that ok , wheneva u do come 2 melb we will hang out then :D

I wish i was able to save up like that. Aww that ok , wheneva u do come 2 melb we will hang out then :D

compulsory saving, it's the only way I'm going to end up saving for my Europe / American trip seen as everyone is always asking me for friggen money all the time.

:yes: we will hang out as soon as my parents make up their mind on when we are going :lmao:

compulsory saving, it's the only way I'm going to end up saving for my Europe / American trip seen as everyone is always asking me for friggen money all the time.

:yes: we will hang out as soon as my parents make up their mind on when we are going :lmao:

I totally feel ya, ppl ask me for money too! :angry:

:huggy: its so frustrating and then it's like when you buy yourself something that's not excatly cheap you get the "why in gods name did you waste money on that?

EXCATLY!

Or the "why on earth would u spent that much money on that???!"

I feel like saying "well its my money- MY BUSINESS!"

EXCATLY!

Or the "why on earth would u spent that much money on that???!"

I feel like saying "well its my money- MY BUSINESS!"

:clapping:, I couldn't of said it any better. That's like this limited Twilight editioned frame thing I brought today it was $195 and mum's like "you always go and buy this s*** when I'm not with you, you know that if I wasn't with you you wouldn't of got it.

That's why you can't be trusted with you own money. And I was like well mum it's either spend it while I can and waste it or give it to someone else, which I don't see how that can be seen as fair seen as I'm the one that saves it's all BY PUTTING MY OWN MONEY into the account.

:clapping:, I couldn't of said it any better. That's like this limited Twilight editioned frame thing I brought today it was $195 and mum's like "you always go and buy this s*** when I'm not with you, you know that if I wasn't with you you wouldn't of got it.

That's why you can't be trusted with you own money. And I was like well mum it's either spend it while I can and waste it or give it to someone else, which I don't see how that can be seen as fair seen as I'm the one that saves it's all BY PUTTING MY OWN MONEY into the account.

Excatly! Its ur money, so u choose so u want 2 spend it!

I mean i wanted to get this framed "mj this is it" thingy but it cost over $100 and i couldnt get it. But i did buy another mj framed thing and it cost i think $20 ( or somethin like that) @ spoils.

Good evening all :waving: Back from an awesome day in Sydney... except the WIND. I thought I was going to be able to FLY like a bird at Bondi!

You guys should see the massive bag of Bondi Beach sand I hauled back here for my Xmas cards.... teeeheee.... :shifty: :ph34r:

Hope you all had a good day :D

Good evening all :waving: Back from an awesome day in Sydney... except the WIND. I thought I was going to be able to FLY like a bird at Bondi!

You guys should see the massive bag of Bondi Beach sand I hauled back here for my Xmas cards.... teeeheee.... :shifty: :ph34r:

hey! :waving:

Glad u had a awesome day in sydeny :D

Speaking of birds there was one sitiing on a tree and it sounded like it was laughing @ me! I felt so embrassed lol

:waving: Hey Misty, good to see that you enjoyed yourself even though the weather was a little windy for you :p

hmm :thinking: I can only imagine, oh you are so evil :lmao:

I had a good day I brought a limited edition Twilight framed movie frame today for myself for Christmas cost me $195 but it came with a certificate to show that it's limited and that only 250 of these were made worldwide.

hey! :waving:

Glad u had a awesome day in sydeny :D

Speaking of birds there was one sitiing on a tree and it sounded like it was laughing @ me! I felt so embrassed lol

It wasn't MJ was it?? :mello:

I don't know if I believe in that sort of thing... but sometimes I DO wonder...

There sure are some ODD sounding birds in this country!!!! I don't know what the hell was outside my window this morning but JEEEEEEZ was it LOUD! :ph34r:

Excatly! Its ur money, so u choose so u want 2 spend it!

I mean i wanted to get this framed "mj this is it" thingy but it cost over $100 and i couldnt get it. But i did buy another mj framed thing and it cost i think $20 ( or somethin like that) @ spoils.

I got a twilight thing that was like that, only that it was $39 dollars both of them are wrapped up for Chrissy so when I get them on Chrissy I'll take photos and show you what they look like.

They had a new moon one there for $195 as well so if I have any money left when I come back from Sydney and it's still there I'll go and buy that one too, I ain't going have anyone tell me how to spend my money anymore cause every little bit that I do try and save ends up going to someone else anyway so from now on they can STFU!

:waving: Hey Misty, good to see that you enjoyed yourself even though the weather was a little windy for you :p

hmm :thinking: I can only imagine, oh you are so evil :lmao:

I had a good day I brought a limited edition Twilight framed movie frame today for myself for Christmas cost me $195 but it came with a certificate to show that it's limited and that only 250 of these were made worldwide.

Hiya, yeah it was a great day.

Yes, I am!!! Tommorrow I get to finish the cards and mail them off. I bet it will cost me at least 50 dollars to mail 'em all, maybe a little more... but it will SO be worth it when everyone gets sand in their laps bwhahahahahaha :rofl:

Very cool! Ha yeah I've spend ridiculous amounts on EJ stuff in recent years so I totally understand.... :D

It wasn't MJ was it?? :mello:

I don't know if I believe in that sort of thing... but sometimes I DO wonder...

There sure are some ODD sounding birds in this country!!!! I don't know what the hell was outside my window this morning but JEEEEEEZ was it LOUD! :ph34r:

But if it was mj..why would he laugh @ me? :(

Back