Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I didnt do the moonwalk, if they would have done "billie jean" i would haved! :Lmao:

U meant "guess" right...:blink:

:lmao: :yes: I mean guess :lmao: I make my very own twilight forum, I only put it online today and 5 people have already registered.

aww :huggy: no moonwalk. :lmao: bless ya I could just imagine you doing the moonwalk to billie jean :p

:waving: hello everybody :)

It's a lovely day here today in the West...and I'm just about to clean the house. Isn't that an exciting way to spend the day off haha :p

Mel!!! I still haven't seen New Moon! I think I might just go by myself now or I'll never see it haha. Was supposed to go tomorrow but don't think my friend can get a babysitter :(

Have you seen it again yet :p

I want to see TII it before it finishes. It finishes this week doesn't it??

Oh. for people who didn't know (which is all of you:D). On the weekend I was at Orange for my grandmothers 90th birthday.

And I picked up a nice Michael Jackson book called "Remember The Time" which has exclusive pictures of Michael in Australia :D.

:lmao: :yes: I mean guess :lmao: I make my very own twilight forum, I only put it online today and 5 people have already registered.

aww :huggy: no moonwalk. :lmao: bless ya I could just imagine you doing the moonwalk to billie jean :p

I thought u meant that! :lol: im goooddddd

Ohh twilight forum..where where??? I wanna join !

It's a lovely day here today in the West...and I'm just about to clean the house. Isn't that an exciting way to spend the day off haha :p
Mel!!! I still haven't seen New Moon! I think I might just go by myself now or I'll never see it haha. Was supposed to go tomorrow but don't think my friend can get a babysitter :(

Wooooooo that sounds like a friggin SOOOO MUCH FUN :woohoo:
Ok... yes I'm being massively sarcastic... :ph34r:
Heh, happy cleaning :mello:

Haha yeah - Hey Mel... I get to see New Moon on Wednesday! I'll let ya'll know what I think of it after i see it :cheeky:

Oh. for people who didn't know (which is all of you:D). On the weekend I was at Orange for my grandmothers 90th birthday.

And I picked up a nice Michael Jackson book called "Remember The Time" which has exclusive pictures of Michael in Australia :D.

Yay happy 90th to your Nan, that's awesome! :clapping:
That's very cool. I love seeing pics of MJ especially ones I haven't seen before :D

Hope everyone's day is good.
Work was GREAT today. Perfect shots all day.
The owner of the studio was going on about how great my photos were and he told me I'm the best Santa photog he's had in years...
I'm not very good at accepting that much good praise at once :ph34r: so it's been a little weird for me :scratch:

:waving: Hey Nay,

that's great that the day has turned out beautiful for you, but at the same time it sucks that you had to clean the house on your day off too :huggy:

NAY!!!! OMG are you like serious? Yeh I'd just go and see it buy yourself for now besides you can always see it again with friends.

:yes: Nay I've already seen it 8 times the other day when I got my tickets the guy said to me that if I kept coming back they were going to have to start charging me rent :lmao:.

Fingers crossed that you get to see TII at least once more before it finishes up in Cinemas, here at our local cinema its playing until the 9th of December but I don't know about anywhere else though.

Wooooooo that sounds like a friggin SOOOO MUCH FUN :woohoo:
Ok... yes I'm being massively sarcastic... :ph34r:
Heh, happy cleaning :mello:

Ha...really? I thought you were seriously jealous of my day hehe

At least the house looks lovely now :)

:waving: Hey Nay,

that's great that the day has turned out beautiful for you, but at the same time it sucks that you had to clean the house on your day off too :huggy:

NAY!!!! OMG are you like serious? Yeh I'd just go and see it buy yourself for now besides you can always see it again with friends.

:yes: Nay I've already seen it 8 times the other day when I got my tickets the guy said to me that if I kept coming back they were going to have to start charging me rent :lmao:.

Fingers crossed that you get to see TII at least once more before it finishes up in Cinemas, here at our local cinema its playing until the 9th of December but I don't know about anywhere else though.

8 times! Omg, does that qualify for a guiness world record hehe.

I know, I should go tomorrow as I'm not working again....maybe i will :p I have to see it!!

8 times! Omg, does that qualify for a guiness world record hehe.

I know, I should go tomorrow as I'm not working again....maybe i will :p I have to see it!!

I dunno, probably it's now tied with TII, I got bored last night when I couldn't sleep about 3ish and see as no one I normally talk to was online as they were all lazy people and sleeping I made my own twilight forum too :)

I dunno, probably it's now tied with TII, I got bored last night when I couldn't sleep about 3ish and see as no one I normally talk to was online as they were all lazy people and sleeping I made my own twilight forum too :)

Oooh a twlight forum :) Nice going!

BTW I only just noticed the bottom of your siggy - so cute :p Running with us forum-ers and werewolves hehe :p

Oooh a twlight forum :) Nice going!

BTW I only just noticed the bottom of your siggy - so cute :p Running with us forum-ers and werewolves hehe :p

:yes: I'm so smart when it comes to computers NOT I just thought I'd try something new and see how it goes :).

:lol: :yes: the "Alice, Carlisle, Jacob. Seb, Nay, Jess & Michael Te amo Per Sempre"

Te amo is actually Spanish for "I Love You" and Per Sempre is actually Italian for "For Always".

I do run with Werewolves, I have a wristband that says so :lmao:

When I'm in Sydney I wanna buy the shirts that say "I Run With Werewovles" & "So Who's Afraid Of The Big Bad Wolf Now"

:waving: Hey Misty, woo hoo this Wednesday :dancing: I'm sure your going to love it. :D

Yeah I think I'm going to love it... Can't wait! :clapping:

Got two good days off... tommorrow I get to go to Sydney, hitting Bondi & Bronte beaches, busing it around to see other areas as well. I need to collect a bit of Bondi sand.... I'm putting sand in all my Xmas cards I'm sending overseas... Last year it was confetti (omg the hate emails and calls i got were hilarious haha), this year sand LOL. Next year ---- GLITTER bwhahahahahahaha. :tease:
Then Wed... is the movie :D

Ha...really? I thought you were seriously jealous of my day hehe
At least the house looks lovely now :)

Yes, deadset jealous!! :rofl: Yay for the house looking beautimous though :woohoo:

lol we had our Xmas party with 80s fancy dress theme...and my boss -a very decent guy was wearing black trousers short above the ankle ,with white socks and loafers :) he was even attempting a bit of moonwalk on the dancefloor...great guy!

lol we had our Xmas party with 80s fancy dress theme...and my boss -a very decent guy was wearing black trousers short above the ankle ,with white socks and loafers :) he was even attempting a bit of moonwalk on the dancefloor...great guy!

:rofl:

That's awesome!! :woohoo: I'd pay to see my boss try to do that LMAO!
How bad was his moonwalk? :p At least he attempted it though :D

Yeah I think I'm going to love it... Can't wait! :clapping:

Got two good days off... tommorrow I get to go to Sydney, hitting Bondi & Bronte beaches, busing it around to see other areas as well. I need to collect a bit of Bondi sand.... I'm putting sand in all my Xmas cards I'm sending overseas... Last year it was confetti (omg the hate emails and calls i got were hilarious haha), this year sand LOL. Next year ---- GLITTER bwhahahahahahaha. :tease:
Then Wed... is the movie :D

Sounds like you've got the 2 days all figured out, hope the weather is nice and sunny for you so you can lap up some of that Aussie sunshine.

:lmao: I would never had thought to put sand or confetti in Christmas cards maybe I should try it in mine that I send away this year and see what response I get :lmao:

I don't get to Sydney till Monday so I'm hoping it's going to be cooler down there then what its been here the past few weeks its been in the high thirties to the mid forties so I'm hoping it's nothing like that in Sydney when I'm down there next week, if that's the case then I'm pitching a tent near the beach and I'll just bunk there for the week :lol:

Sounds like you've got the 2 days all figured out, hope the weather is nice and sunny for you so you can lap up some of that Aussie sunshine.

:lmao: I would never had thought to put sand or confetti in Christmas cards maybe I should try it in mine that I send away this year and see what response I get :lmao:

I don't get to Sydney till Monday so I'm hoping it's going to be cooler down there then what its been here the past few weeks its been in the high thirties to the mid forties so I'm hoping it's nothing like that in Sydney when I'm down there next week, if that's the case then I'm pitching a tent near the beach and I'll just bunk there for the week :lol:

I'm not sure, I think it's going to be a little cool and rainy tommorrow. I don't mind though after the temps a few days ago!! I'm used to cooler weather from being in Wisconsin so I'll probably be happy with it :p

OMG yeah you should try it!!! It's SO hilarious.
A few stories I from last year:
-Dad opened his while sitting on the couch. My stepmom remembered that I'd actually warned her about it (since they ARE my folks and all lol) and she grabbed the garbo can and ran over there.... too late lol. They were finding confetti in the couch for days.
-My brother opened his in the car after checking his mailbox, got a lap full of confetti, drove straight to the car wash/vac place LOL
-Grandma got a kitchen floor full of confetti
-Friend Jessica had hers dump in her coffee.... :rofl:
-Mom had the cats trying to attack it after it hit her floor
-Paul opened his at WORK ahahahahahaha :clapping:
There's so many more stories... I sent out almost 60 cards last year.... :agree:

This year I'm sending out exactly 40. It's a lot of hard work as I color the insides, write notes in them, not just sign, decorate up a bit with stickers, etc. I do it in stages, envelopes first with addys, then the cards, then the confetti (or whatever loose material i'm using this year lol)

If you wanna be really obnoxious, get both regular confetti and that foil confetti. The regular has small bits, which is a pain to pick up... and the foil stuff STICKS to everything bwhahahahaha :ph34r:

Just beware... there is always one that will prank you back the same way. My friend Jessica cut up a ton of colored paper and stuffed my card with it. I, unsuspectingly... opened it in the hallway of my apartment complex and it came out in one big ball and dropped to the floor and exploded everywhere LOL. Being ever the good citizen... I looked both ways, and ran in my apartment :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Yeah check later this week to see what the temps will be like. Hopefully not too hot! Hahahaha I'd camp out on the beach too. Wake up every morning to the sight of those hot lifeguards walking around :woohoo:

:rofl:

That's awesome!! :woohoo: I'd pay to see my boss try to do that LMAO!
How bad was his moonwalk? :p At least he attempted it though :D

he cant dance..but he tried it and was very respectful..he wasnt making fun of MJ or anything..very respectful...great guy :agree:

haha, that's so funny Misty - I can just picture all that confetti everywhere heheh :p
Well nothing says holiday cheer like dumping confetti in their lap! :rofl:

he cant dance..but he tried it and was very respectful..he wasnt making fun of MJ or anything..very respectful...great guy :agree:
That's awesome! :clapping: Nothing like giving it an honest go! :punk:
I hate it when people do it to make fun though :ph34r: I'm happy he wasn't one of them! :D

YES!!! finally i have come on...took me forever! grr :angry:

Maybe you should just slap it. At the very least it will temporarily make you feel happy.... :rofl: Friggin computers..........

Yep, ill give it a tradtional italian b***ch slap!

That will make me happy for sure.

^ahahahahahahaha DO IT! :rofl:

Gettin ready to head into town for the day. Looks like it's gonna be a bit chilly though....

Remember when I was talking the other day about how I do xmas cards?? With the confetti? This was my set up last year when I was making them:

1.jpg
[/IMG]

The sand instead of confetti this year is going to be a lot fo fun :rofl:

People on Facebook are already asking what I'm putting in them this year.... I told them I forgot :p

You all have a good day yeah???? :clapping:

^ahahahahahahaha DO IT! :rofl:

Gettin ready to head into town for the day. Looks like it's gonna be a bit chilly though....

Remember when I was talking the other day about how I do xmas cards?? With the confetti? This was my set up last year when I was making them:

1.jpg
[/IMG]

The sand instead of confetti this year is going to be a lot fo fun :rofl:

People on Facebook are already asking what I'm putting in them this year.... I told them I forgot :p

You all have a good day yeah???? :clapping:

:eek: :clapping: they look like they turned out to be very very messy once been opened :lmao:

Lol u so dont want messy cards! :p :giggle:

Anyone been watching the news today? Any thoughts on Tony Abbott being elected the new leader of the Liberal party? I don't think much of him but I really don't think there is anyone else. Malcolm Turnbull was too moderate and so is Joe Hockey. Tony Abbott is a little more conservative-leaning which I think the Liberal party needs. They need an identity and they need to differentiate themselves from the Labor party. People need to know what they are voting for when they vote Liberal. If they can establish themselves as the conservative party in contrast to the progressive Labor party then I think it'll be a good thing. Electing someone conservative-leaning like Tony Abbott is a good start.

Back