Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

:huggy:
I love you Nay
xx Keep smiling you gorgeous thing.
xxxxx I'm here if you need anytime sweetheart.

Mel you're a sweetheart for being so sweet too
:heart:

I love you all so much. I've never met any of you in real life. But you feel like a second family. I really mean that. :angel:

Thanks bub - love you more. And don't laugh at me cause I already said that on msn like 2 seconds ago :p

And thanks Mel - that did cheer me up :) I love thinking about Mikey smiling :)

hugs to you all xo

:huggy:
I love you Nay
xx Keep smiling you gorgeous thing.
xxxxx I'm here if you need anytime sweetheart.

Mel you're a sweetheart for being so sweet too
:heart:

I love you all so much. I've never met any of you in real life. But you feel like a second family. I really mean that. :angel:

shhh, don't tell everyone that :lmao: I like people to think that I'm heartless and don't care, being a sweetheart is my secret identity so shh don't give it away :lmao:

I love you guys too, Seb we meet up in less then a week :dancing: and I will manage to meet with the rest of you eventually I promise. You guys are my second family and I love you all from the bottom of my heart. :D

OMG I think I'm going to be sick now, what I just said is like to mushy *makes gargling sounds* :lmao: so not me *shakes head in discust :p

I have to admit...I like getting a lil mushy now and then :p

Seb...back me up on that one!

hehe :)

:lol: I like to think people think that I'm heartless, but I'm completely the opposite. If I see someone that I care about crying then I cry too even if I don't know why they are crying.

I cried in the Twilight Books and I still cry when seeing New Moon. Heck I was watching something on telly the other night and this guy was crying so I decided that I would cry aswell.

It has its advantages but it also has it's disadvantages as well cause it allows us to be more open to hurt, pain and suffering.

Here's a little something that might make you laugh Nay, I have a bird on that outside of my air con that's tap dancing on it, I call him Michael cause it's constantly bloody tap dancing on my air con !

Yeh, I cry at most things these days. I think maybe I'm a little too emotional :p

I wouldn't say your too emotional, maybe it's just that you care :) there ain't nothing wrong with that :D

anyway babe I've got to go, my sisters just come around with Braithan she wants me to watch him while she does a bit of Chrissy shopping I'll be online sometime tonight so if your on here then I'll talk to you.

:love: you babe

:waving: :kiss:

I wouldn't say your too emotional, maybe it's just that you care :) there ain't nothing wrong with that :D

anyway babe I've got to go, my sisters just come around with Braithan she wants me to watch him while she does a bit of Chrissy shopping I'll be online sometime tonight so if your on here then I'll talk to you.

:love: you babe

:waving: :kiss:

Have fun! Think of me while I'm working away amongst 150 wedding guest haha

Well then YOU cheer up! Don't make me do like I have to do at work to get the kids to laugh for the camera..--->> :tease:

Yeah that sounds like a long evening ahead! What do you do?

My day was good, same old same old, lots of laughs and kids freaking out :p

Well then YOU cheer up! Don't make me do like I have to do at work to get the kids to laugh for the camera..--->> :tease:

Yeah that sounds like a long evening ahead! What do you do?

My day was good, same old same old, lots of laughs and kids freaking out :p

I work in a winery, but the restaurant part of it has a wedding on tonight, so I'm a bar-bitch for the evening haha

Pretty much just pouring beer and wine all night! Exciting huh hehe. I'm only really doing it to help out the restaurant owner cause she's stressing bout it!

But it's a nice couple getting married, will prob be quite fun :)

I work in a winery, but the restaurant part of it has a wedding on tonight, so I'm a bar-bitch for the evening haha

Pretty much just pouring beer and wine all night! Exciting huh hehe. I'm only really doing it to help out the restaurant owner cause she's stressing bout it!

But it's a nice couple getting married, will prob be quite fun :)

Oh yeah you are the one I want all the champers and red wine from!!! I forgot about that :woohoo:

Hahaha that should be intresting :p That's awesome you are working to help out, I bet she really appreciates it!

Yep I bet it will be :D Wedding parties are usually rather silly and entertaining :yes: I hope it goes well for ya!

Oh yeah you are the one I want all the champers and red wine from!!! I forgot about that :woohoo:

Hahaha that should be intresting :p That's awesome you are working to help out, I bet she really appreciates it!

Yep I bet it will be :D Wedding parties are usually rather silly and entertaining :yes: I hope it goes well for ya!

Yes, we are going to trade a nice Merlot for photography services haha

Yeh, I am just hoping they play decent music all night, or I might go insane haha. I hate the cliche wedding songs...Abba and all the rest. They do your head in after a while :p

I actually should get ready pretty soon! Wish me luck :p

have a great night everyone :)

:waving:

Yes, we are going to trade a nice Merlot for photography services haha

Yeh, I am just hoping they play decent music all night, or I might go insane haha. I hate the cliche wedding songs...Abba and all the rest. They do your head in after a while :p

I actually should get ready pretty soon! Wish me luck :p

have a great night everyone :)

:waving:

That's right! Woot whatta deal too! :woohoo: hahaha

Oh come on... wouldn't a full night night of square dancing tunes just be SO fun??? :ph34r: This is true.. at least polka or something would be DIFFERENT :p

Yeah get ready already! Don't wanna be late! :mello:

Thanks you have a good night yourself :D

Hiya :waving: Doing good here. Little warm though....

How are you??? Hava good day??

Thats good :) Yeah I know its been hot as today! I prefer cooler weather :yes:

I'm doing okay! Had a nice day with my Nan who's birthday it was today! We went ten pin bowling and then went to a cute cafe! Am just having a quiet night in tonight and watching movies hehe. Boys Night In hehe.

What chuuu doing tonight? How was your day
xx

Thats good :) Yeah I know its been hot as today! I prefer cooler weather :yes:

I'm doing okay! Had a nice day with my Nan who's birthday it was today! We went ten pin bowling and then went to a cute cafe! Am just having a quiet night in tonight and watching movies hehe. Boys Night In hehe.

What chuuu doing tonight? How was your day
xx

Yeah I prefer cooler weather as well :mello: I think it's supposed to cool down though?
Aw, that is so awesome you spent time with your nan on her birthday!!! Don't you just love nans?? :wub: Ha bowling is SO friggin fun! :woohoo: How'd ya do? That sounds very nice... it's nice to just have low key evenings somethings and just relax :D What movies you watchin?

I'm relaxing as well. I work the next few days so I like to just chill in the evenings. I'm trying to convince myself to start blogging more again since I've been soooooooo lazy with it... so maybe I'll do that tonight as well.

Yeah I prefer cooler weather as well :mello: I think it's supposed to cool down though?
Aw, that is so awesome you spent time with your nan on her birthday!!! Don't you just love nans?? :wub: Ha bowling is SO friggin fun! :woohoo: How'd ya do? That sounds very nice... it's nice to just have low key evenings somethings and just relax :D What movies you watchin?

I'm relaxing as well. I work the next few days so I like to just chill in the evenings. I'm trying to convince myself to start blogging more again since I've been soooooooo lazy with it... so maybe I'll do that tonight as well.

Yeah its supposed to cool down over the week! :)
Hehe yeah it was lovely! She's up here with us from Victoria for 7 days or so! So its nice to spend time with her on her special day ;D
Haha bowling failed a little bit for me! I played bad on the first one hehe and then the second game I lost due to stage fright hahah. Only needed three pins to win on my final go but I hit both of them down the sides haha. Played with my sister and Nan there btw.

Hmm not so sure yet! Will head up to the video store! Yes chilling in evenings are the best. I don't have as much fun when I go out as others.. Maybe its just me. Yay your blog :) Link me?
xx

Yeah its supposed to cool down over the week! :)
Hehe yeah it was lovely! She's up here with us from Victoria for 7 days or so! So its nice to spend time with her on her special day ;D
Haha bowling failed a little bit for me! I played bad on the first one hehe and then the second game I lost due to stage fright hahah. Only needed three pins to win on my final go but I hit both of them down the sides haha. Played with my sister and Nan there btw.

Hmm not so sure yet! Will head up to the video store! Yes chilling in evenings are the best. I don't have as much fun when I go out as others.. Maybe its just me. Yay your blog :) Link me?
xx

OMG YAY for cooling down!!! :clapping:

Well, at least you didn't throw the ball backwards... so you have one up on the last time I went bowling!!! I swooped my arm back and the ball slipped from my fingers and bounced at everyone behind me LMAO! :bugeyed
Yeah, it is really great when you get to spend time with family like that :wub:
I know I get like that sometimes too. There are times when I'm like... yay I wanna go out and do something....... other times, I'd rather relax at home :) Totally understandable to me! :cheeky:

Haha okay but warning you it hasn't been updated since the end of september... i have MAJOR catching up to do!
http://jagitw1.wordpress.com/

I'm totally going to get my butt in gear tonight though and work on it and catch it up!

OMG YAY for cooling down!!! :clapping:

Well, at least you didn't throw the ball backwards... so you have one up on the last time I went bowling!!! I swooped my arm back and the ball slipped from my fingers and bounced at everyone behind me LMAO! :bugeyed
Yeah, it is really great when you get to spend time with family like that :wub:
I know I get like that sometimes too. There are times when I'm like... yay I wanna go out and do something....... other times, I'd rather relax at home :) Totally understandable to me! :cheeky:

Haha okay but warning you it hasn't been updated since the end of september... i have MAJOR catching up to do!
http://jagitw1.wordpress.com/

I'm totally going to get my butt in gear tonight though and work on it and catch it up!

Love the layout hun :yes:
Very nice site hehe. I agree about Dangerous too hehe

Awww don't worry hehe thats cute about your bowling disaster hehe. We've all done silly things heeh
x

^^ Nothin wrong with sleeping :p

^ Thanks! I'm totally determined to work on it for a couple hours now that dinner is over. I'm gonna put Invincible on I think.... after reading in that thread and posting I'm in the mood to hear it.
Yeah I really really hope it's on the dvd... I'm gonna be devestated if Dangerous isn't on there.... like seriously gut wrench devestated. I love that song/routine so much :wub:

Do you guys have blogs???

^^ Nothin wrong with sleeping :p

^ Thanks! I'm totally determined to work on it for a couple hours now that dinner is over. I'm gonna put Invincible on I think.... after reading in that thread and posting I'm in the mood to hear it.
Yeah I really really hope it's on the dvd... I'm gonna be devestated if Dangerous isn't on there.... like seriously gut wrench devestated. I love that song/routine so much :wub:

Do you guys have blogs???
No blog here hehe. I don't have the time or dedication hehe. Not sure who would read them either!

Oooo yay Invincible :) Probably one of my favourite albums! Nay and I are collecting together all the Vince's :wub:

No blog here hehe. I don't have the time or dedication hehe. Not sure who would read them either!

Oooo yay Invincible :) Probably one of my favourite albums! Nay and I are collecting together all the Vince's :wub:

You'd be surprised who would read it. And I like to ramble a lot so for me it's a way to ramble MORE :rofl: Ha yeah I love Invincible! There are SO many GREAT songs on there :woohoo: I've been starting to really get into 2000 Watts and Threatened lately.... what exactly IS 2000 Watts about anyhow? Is it just me... or could it be totally sexual?? :swoon:

Back