Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I got a twilight thing that was like that, only that it was $39 dollars both of them are wrapped up for Chrissy so when I get them on Chrissy I'll take photos and show you what they look like.

They had a new moon one there for $195 as well so if I have any money left when I come back from Sydney and it's still there I'll go and buy that one too, I ain't going have anyone tell me how to spend my money anymore cause every little bit that I do try and save ends up going to someone else anyway so from now on they can STFU!

U GO GIRL! :punk:

How is everyone? :)

I've been hanging out in the gallery section now that my faster internet is back *sqweee* :woohoo: :)

How is everyone? :)

I've been hanging out in the gallery section now that my faster internet is back *sqweee* :woohoo: :)

I'm not too bad thanks darl, how about your self. Oh I know how it feels to have your new month started, mine started again today too and atm I'm in the process of downloading MJ's Bad tour in Brisbane last night it was downloading at just over 50kbps now it's doing over 600kbps :dancing:

Drats! if only there was a time machine! :giggle:

:giggle: oh I reckon aye, I would do anything to be in Europe right about now :lol:

Last edited:

Which one of these do you all like better?? I want to put one on flickr and I'm too tired to figure out which is better :unsure:

DSCF9575.jpg

or

DSCF9647.jpg

i like the first pic reghead

LMAO it's a tie now :rofl:

Thanks for telling me your favs though. Maybe another one of our Aussies will come in this thread and break the tie lol.

I sure do love taking pics at Bondi though :D Can't wait for a hot day when all the HOT GUYS are running around... :shifty:

I'm going to bed, or I'm going to literally fall asleep in this computer chair... I'm just completely shattered after all the fresh sea air and running around Sydney....

And I need my beauty sleep....... cuz I have a CERTAIN MOVIE that I'm seeing tommorrow..... :woohoo: I'll definately tell you all what I think of it after I see it :D

Night, sleep well :waving:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Okay im gonna head off 2 bed

goodnite guys

love ya'll bye :waving:

I'm not too bad thanks darl, how about your self. Oh I know how it feels to have your new month started, mine started again today too and atm I'm in the process of downloading MJ's Bad tour in Brisbane last night it was downloading at just over 50kbps now it's doing over 600kbps :dancing:

Lol I hate it slow. I'm too scared to download stuffs but I wanna !! How long will it take for your concert to download?

Which one of these do you all like better?? I want to put one on flickr and I'm too tired to figure out which is better :unsure:

DSCF9575.jpg

or

DSCF9647.jpg

Oh wow. I like the first but the second is more wow! :)

LMAO it's a tie now :rofl:

Thanks for telling me your favs though. Maybe another one of our Aussies will come in this thread and break the tie lol.

I sure do love taking pics at Bondi though :D Can't wait for a hot day when all the HOT GUYS are running around... :shifty:

I'm going to bed, or I'm going to literally fall asleep in this computer chair... I'm just completely shattered after all the fresh sea air and running around Sydney....

And I need my beauty sleep....... cuz I have a CERTAIN MOVIE that I'm seeing tommorrow..... :woohoo: I'll definately tell you all what I think of it after I see it :D

Night, sleep well :waving:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

I've never been to Bondi but maybe I might head that way when I'm down there next week :wink:

aww :huggy: go and get some rest sweetie, we'll all be here tomorrow :). ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NEW MOON I wanna see it again *squeals with excitement*.

:yes: come and tell me all about it tomorrow so I have someone else I can talk to about it, poor Seb he must be getting bored with all my talk about the saga :lmao:

Last edited:

^Thanks for telling me the pic you liked better guys. It helped me choose!

Now....

Off to see New Moon :woohoo:

WAIT FOR ME Misty I'm a coming *bolts all the way down to Sydney to meet up with Misty and watch New Moon* :lmao:

woo don't forget to come and tell me what you think of the movie, I love talking about the twilight saga with other people that like it :giggle:

:no: worries Misty, you can always count on us to help you out if your stuck on a decision :)

I'm on a mac so I don't know what things I can download or not *confuzzled* lol

I don't know anyone that uses a Mac computer, but I'm assuming you can still download like we can, you just have to make sure the downloading software is for mac computers instead of the normal PC's.

I usually use either Bit Torrent or U Torrent to download any torrents and as for things that are uploaded here on MJJC I just either download them from what ever host the uploaders have uploaded them on which is usually either Mega Upload or Rapid Share.

As far as I know you don't need any special software to download from either Mega Upload or rapidshare. So you should be able to download regardless whether your computer is PC or a Mac.

Im good thanks mel :D

How are u?

I have a new mobile number if you want it PM me.

still sick :( I was up all night flaming coughing :angry: so now today my chest and throat are sore from coughing.

I went to the chemist today and got some cold and flu tablets so hopefully they'll help :)

Aww no that sucks! :hug:

I hope the tablets will work 4 u and that u will get better soon.

Hiya :waving: just saying hi... I LOVED IT!!!! :woohoo: ...and I'll be on later this evening to talk about it and catch up and do any mod stuff that I need to do... but I got the rest of what I need to finish my Xmas cards and they have to go out tommorrow so......yeah... gonna get crackin and get them finished so they can go out ;)

PS: if the tablets don't help the really sore throat, ask the chemist if they have something like this: http://www.healthchemist.co.nz/gargles/difflam---c-solution-100ml-p312835.html

I got that when I was sick for my throat because it was so painful and it helped a LOT. ;)

Hehe the past like 15 pages is of talk about New Moon, I haven't even seen it.

Hiya :waving: just saying hi... I LOVED IT!!!! :woohoo: ...and I'll be on later this evening to talk about it and catch up and do any mod stuff that I need to do... but I got the rest of what I need to finish my Xmas cards and they have to go out tommorrow so......yeah... gonna get crackin and get them finished so they can go out ;)

PS: if the tablets don't help the really sore throat, ask the chemist if they have something like this: http://www.healthchemist.co.nz/gargles/difflam---c-solution-100ml-p312835.html

I got that when I was sick for my throat because it was so painful and it helped a LOT. ;)

:lol: told ya misty *pokes tounge* oooooooooooooooooooo I can't wait for tonight, I have a new person to talk about new moon with :dancing: *squeals with excitement*.

aww, thanks for that Misty, I'll see how my throat is tomorrow if there is no improvement I'll go back to the chemist and see if they have what Difflam Solution.

Yazman, I've kinda corrupted the thread and kinda started talking about New Moon :lmao:

I have I've seen it 8 times which is 3 times more then what I saw TII, but then again I'm like totally OBSESSED with the Twilight Saga. My parents call my room "Twilight Mania"

^Oh it's gonna be a while lol. I have a LOT to do yet.... :mello:

Here's the desk right now while I'm doing cards....

DSCF9671.jpg

And just to be funny... here's a pic the studio saved and put on disk for me because it was just too funny....

DSC_0002.jpg

I had to test the lighting at work the other day... so yeah... I was just being my usual self... :rofl: :tease:

Ok back to the cards again.... :D

^Oh it's gonna be a while lol. I have a LOT to do yet.... :mello:

Here's the desk right now while I'm doing cards....

DSCF9671.jpg

And just to be funny... here's a pic the studio saved and put on disk for me because it was just too funny....

DSC_0002.jpg

I had to test the lighting at work the other day... so yeah... I was just being my usual self... :rofl: :tease:

Ok back to the cards again.... :D

:lol: :lmao: Misty you are seriously a crack up :p, talk to you soon :waving:

Glad u liked twilight..it a good movie hey!

Mmmm maybe i should take those tablets the next time my throat is sore.

:lol: told ya misty *pokes tounge* oooooooooooooooooooo I can't wait for tonight, I have a new person to talk about new moon with :dancing: *squeals with excitement*.

aww, thanks for that Misty, I'll see how my throat is tomorrow if there is no improvement I'll go back to the chemist and see if they have what Difflam Solution.

Yazman, I've kinda corrupted the thread and kinda started talking about New Moon :lmao:

I have I've seen it 8 times which is 3 times more then what I saw TII, but then again I'm like totally OBSESSED with the Twilight Saga. My parents call my room "Twilight Mania"

Lol i wanna turn my room into MJ MANIA!!!

Back