Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Dangerous live mix???what?? where??

Just wanted to say quick..... I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Dangerous live mix :woohoo: I listen to it ALL the time!!! MLVD yeah we are just being silly about everyone helping me with cards... although it would be friggin neat to all be able to meet up somehow.

Isnt that like an account kind of thing?

Omg i just have to say im spazzing right now...I HAVE FINALLY MASTERED TWITTER!!!!! yes!

:yes: but it's free to have, and you just transfer money into it from your normal bank account when ever you want to purchase something online

ooooooooooooooooooooooo I've just noticed Seb is online, I wonder if he's going to come and grace us and the aussie thread with his presence tonight :thinking:

:yes: but it's free to have, and you just transfer money into it from your normal bank account when ever you want to purchase something online

I still wouldnt be able 2 put money in it

Aww thanks anyway

I'm going to see if I can stay Gold Member too for as long as I keep coming back to this forum.

The only reason I got it this time was because I was naughty and instead of transferring $1,000 of my Christmas savings into the keycard I transfered $1,600 that's why I went on that $500 shopping spree yesterday I still had $100 left before I was even square to $1,000 so I decided to do the Gold Membership and I drew the other $50 of it out today to go shopping with my Niece when we went to Riverlink but I didn't spend it cause I didn't see anything I liked :lmao:

OI! Seb, where are you, get you backside in here now mister! :lmao:

I'm going to see if I can stay Gold Member too for as long as I keep coming back to this forum.

The only reason I got it this time was because I was naughty and instead of transferring $1,000 of my Christmas savings into the keycard I transfered $1,600 that's why I went on that $500 shopping spree yesterday I still had $100 left before I was even square to $1,000 so I decided to do the Gold Membership and I drew the other $50 of it out today to go shopping with my Niece when we went to Riverlink but I didn't spend it cause I didn't see anything I liked :lmao:

Ohhh naughty naughty mel tisk tisk :p :lol:

I am, but hey as I said to you last night, it's my money I've been saving it all year so what I do with it and what I spend it on it my nobodies elses business but MINE

That right u go girl! :punk:

That right u go girl! :punk:

*takes bow* I've got to take my cold and flu tablet soon, I hate takening them cause they are f**king HUGE and I mean HUGE :lol:

I seriously want to see an improvement by Friday aye, if I don't I'm seriously going to go back to the chemist and seriously shove these cold and flu tablets where the sun don't shine and demand my $20 back.

ok mel i have 2 go to bed now and hopefully sleep!

I will chat with u tomorow :waving:

ok mel i have 2 go to bed now and hopefully sleep!

I will chat with u tomorow :waving:

aww :huggy: fingers crossed that you sleep tonight, I know that I will cause I'll be drugged out with this tablet if it works :lol:

Um darl I doubt I'll be online tomorrow during the day as I will be busy packing and getting ready for Sydney as we leave on Friday morning, if I get a chance I might quickly jump on here tomorrow night as say a quick goodbye as I won't have access to the internet until I get home.

So if I don't get to come online and say a quick goodbye tomorrow then I won't get to talk to you (unless we text each other) until the 17th of December which is when we get home. Look after yourself won't you.

:love: you babe :huggy: :waving:

^Have fun packing for your trip! :woohoo: Don't forget to try to stop by Bondi Beach while in Sydney. You can take the train from where every you will be, to the Bondi Junction station, then just take the bus to Bondi Beach. I believe 333 (is prepay so if you get a daytripper or day bus pass you are fine) is the one but I think also 380 (i believe this one is cash pay too). I'm pretty sure when you come out of the station there is like a sign that just plain says, get in this line for bus to Bondi beach... because it's SO popular!
It's nice to go down there and just sit in the sand and listen to the surf...
And the Bondi to Bronte walk around the cliff face is absolutely gorgeous :clapping:

Have fun!!!!!!!! Take piccys!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I gotta get my butt moving... off to work I go... NINE hours of crying screaming shock/horrified kids LOL! :p :tease:

How everyone's day goes well!

aww :huggy: fingers crossed that you sleep tonight, I know that I will cause I'll be drugged out with this tablet if it works :lol:

Um darl I doubt I'll be online tomorrow during the day as I will be busy packing and getting ready for Sydney as we leave on Friday morning, if I get a chance I might quickly jump on here tomorrow night as say a quick goodbye as I won't have access to the internet until I get home.

So if I don't get to come online and say a quick goodbye tomorrow then I won't get to talk to you (unless we text each other) until the 17th of December which is when we get home. Look after yourself won't you.

:love: you babe :huggy: :waving:

I need tablets like that! lol

Ok that cool, ill just text u and let u know what been goin down here @ mjjc :D

yeh i wll

bye , have fun on ur holiday!

Hey guys. :waving:

I hate freaking huge tablets lol. Some vitamins are like that, ack.

I managed to get up today at a normal time haha. yay me lol.

Something is waiting for me at the post office.. might be my TII tshirt.. not sure. :woohoo:

Yay it was!!

Nice and big so I can sleep in it lol

PC030003.jpg

^^ Cute shirt Kel

:waving: Hi everyone :)

Back from my quick stint to Perth. I behaved myself with the spending Mel...I am proud of myself. Only bought 4 things the whole time I was there :p

I have decided I should stop being so naughty. I've got a trip to Sydney in Feb and a trip to Europe in June to save for :p Well, to save for shopping over there of course, I have my flight etc. Oooh, shopping in Paris, I am so excited about that one!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice day today. I just ate a giant mango, with yoghurt....now I feel sick. Isn't is funny that if you eat too much of something that's healthy...you still regret it and feel seedy after haha :p

:)

Yumm I love mangoes :)

Wow you're going to Europe? *jealous* lol Have you been before?

I got the treasures book today. *sqwee* :)

Yumm I love mangoes :)

Wow you're going to Europe? *jealous* lol Have you been before?

I got the treasures book today. *sqwee* :)

I love mangos...but I need to learn to not eat a whole one when they are they size of ya head :p

Yeh, I have a really good friend who lives near London. I'm hopefully going in June, or maybe July. We're going to Paris and Italy, and trying to convince her to come to Switzerland as well. But I mean, who needs convincing when Switzerland is involved, right?

I'd love to do the Greek Islands, but I will see how we go. I kinda wanna make the most of going there, as I've never been and who knows when I'll go again, but I don't want to rush anything, and miss out on seeing things.

OMG, I got Treasures last week - love it! So pretty!! :)

Bwahaha I saw some in woolies yesterday actually like that haha :shock:

Wow that sounds like an amazing trip. I have some friends in London too.
Will get there eventually! There's too many nice places in the world! Um, lotto win please?

Yep I think treasures looks good. :)

yeh, a lotto win would come in handy for when I hit Paris and find the Holy Grail...THE Dior store :wub:

Back