Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

mm rasp vodka :p

Yay for saving monies! Congrats! So are you done with the :santa: job now?
^ :p Yeah, had too much probably.. but it was a fun night and after the day I had... needed it :D
TY!! Been pretty strict on saving! Nope, I got the photography santa gig until the afternoon of the 24th... hopefully not every day I work will be as crazy as today! :bugeyed But I'm making $$$ towards school which is great :)

My goodness !!! haven't posted in this thread for ages---now it is up to 266 pages
WOW !!!
Dawn

^definately need to post in here more :D :clapping:

I need to remember next time... not to drink with my friends when I gotta work on a busy day with crying and screaming kids :ph34r:
Today will be interesting.... :mello:

Hope you all have a good day lol

Oh dear - good luck with that one Misty haha :p

Oh dear - good luck with that one Misty haha :p

FYI: kids and hangovers don't mix. EVER. :mello:

shnhi ello everybody :L)

nay text me or omc msn :) my crd has run out :)
i wil lget some tomor tough :)

Ahahahahaha! :tease: I know what I drank last night... what did YOU drink LOL!!! :rofl:

Hey guys I just figured you should hear about this hehe. My friend's boyfriend, it was his birthday party, and so I went over there and a heap fo us are huge MJ fans, so we put on the Number Ones DVD and we were all watching the videos and my friend and I, she & I were dancing to all the songs hehe, copying MJ as best we could. I cried during Man in the Mirror & Earth Song though.. :( But we also had heaps of fun dancing to the videos.

FYI: kids and hangovers don't mix. EVER. :mello:

Ahahahahaha! :tease: I know what I drank last night... what did YOU drink LOL!!! :rofl:

Oh dear! I hope your head doesn't hurt too much!! I don't think anything mixes well with a hangover...except chinese food :p

Haha, I'm glad someone else found Seb's message funny. I have a couple of text messages from him around the same time which also made me giggle. Bless his beautiful heart, he's so adorable :p

Hey guys I just figured you should hear about this hehe. My friend's boyfriend, it was his birthday party, and so I went over there and a heap fo us are huge MJ fans, so we put on the Number Ones DVD and we were all watching the videos and my friend and I, she & I were dancing to all the songs hehe, copying MJ as best we could. I cried during Man in the Mirror & Earth Song though.. :( But we also had heaps of fun dancing to the videos.

Aw, so cute :) Glad you had fun!

Don't worry, i cry everytime I hear Man In The Mirror too :(

Awwwwwwwww that sounds like fun... except for the crying part of course :cry: I still do that once in a while too. It's a lot of fun trying to dance to his stuff though! :rofl: That's cool a bunch of you are fans... sounds really fun!!

Oh dear! I hope your head doesn't hurt too much!! I don't think anything mixes well with a hangover...except chinese food :p

Haha, I'm glad someone else found Seb's message funny. I have a couple of text messages from him around the same time which also made me giggle. Bless his beautiful heart, he's so adorable :p

It's better than it was this morning...... three of us cleared three bottles of J.P. Chenet and an 8 pack of Guava Vodka chillers and a few beers... Ugh. Not drinking for a while.... well okay until my birthday in a few weeks anyhow :rofl: Yeah not much does mix.... I like greasy food for a hangover personally.... it made me feel a little better but yeah... still a tad dodgy... :mello:

LOL yeah was funny as! That's why I hate texting or typing when I'm drinking....cuz it looks like THAT! :rofl: :tease:

:waving: like mad, hey guys just a quick pop in to see how everyone is doing, I'm staying up my Aunties place tonight before heading off to Sydney in the morning so I thought while I had a chance to jump on to a computer with internet access I'd pop on and say hello so HELLO GUYS.

Missing you and this place all like crazy I can't believe that not including tonight Thursday was the last time I logged into MJJC that's a total of 3 DAYS! not bad considering I'm always on here even if I'm not posting:lol:

Nay: Sweetie I miss out conversations, here I have no one to talk about twilight with so I've been VERY lonely :lol: make sure you get a chance to see New Moon some time between now and when I get back I need a fresh face to talk "New Moon with".

Jess: My adorable little sis, congratulations on getting your badge hunni, I am getting your messages on my mobile but my phone is always going in and out of reception so I can't tell if mine are sending or not half of the time :lol: it's rather frustrating :lmao:

Misty: Don't forget that you and I stil have to have our "New Moon" cravings to satisfied when I get home too, Miss talking to you and I hope you are still having fun at work and enjoying yourself.

Seb: Hunni I miss you heaps too, unfortunately I'm not sure if we're going to have time to meet up in Sydney or not but I have your number so make sure you answer it if I ring, cause it will be to arrange a time and place to meet up.

Okay guys well I've got to go now so you all take care of yourselves won't you and I'll talk to you all when I get back home around about the 17th.

love to you all, and please stay safe

:waving:

Hi Mel :waving:

If you see this before you head off, have a wonderful time in Sydney. I'm so jealous...my Sydney trip is like 8 weeks away :p

I am seeing New Moon this Tuesday, with or without Lisa haha. She's hoping to find a babysitter - so fingers crossed. I will have a gaspbag with you about it when you get back.

Happy Shopping!! :)

^ Yep! It was still within what I budgeted for so I as happy...but I admit it WAS the high end of that budget :p Ah well, at least I am done with them until next year!! :clapping:

I had the day from H%ll at work today.... six hours non stop of kids getting Santa photos... and 95% of the time there was a problem: kids were screaming, crying, escaping; kids were looking the other way; Santa was looking the other way; flash misfired; flash didn't fire at all; memory card jam; computer crash while processing photos; crabby Santa; one of our people came in late... etc...etc...

So yeah... that was my day.... I'm now having a drink. Or maybe three. :shifty: With a paracetamol for my headache from the high octave screeching. :bugeyed

So how was your day? :mello: Better than mine I hope lol :p

Hey at least xmas is only once a year, so u only have 2 do the cards once :D

Aww crappy day @ work hey, not good. We put the xmas decorations up today and boy was it emotional, i kept thinking of mj the entire time. I didnt cry though cuz i knew my mum & stepdad would think im being stupid.

:waving: like mad, hey guys just a quick pop in to see how everyone is doing, I'm staying up my Aunties place tonight before heading off to Sydney in the morning so I thought while I had a chance to jump on to a computer with internet access I'd pop on and say hello so HELLO GUYS.

Misty: Don't forget that you and I stil have to have our "New Moon" cravings to satisfied when I get home too, Miss talking to you and I hope you are still having fun at work and enjoying yourself.

love to you all, and please stay safe
:waving:
Have fun in Sydney!!!! If you had more time I'd try to meet up with you! But all that shopping and sight seeing can make for a tight schedule too! :clapping: Can't wait to hear all about your trip :D

I'm so jealous...my Sydney trip is like 8 weeks away :p
Really??? :woohoo:

Aww crappy day @ work hey, not good. We put the xmas decorations up today and boy was it emotional, i kept thinking of mj the entire time. I didnt cry though cuz i knew my mum & stepdad would think im being stupid.

Yeah I'm SO happy I only have to do them once a year! I have to watch out when I get cards from those I pranked... someone will try to prank me back...always happens! :shifty:
Yeah it was rough, then we had a impromtu party here, then i had a worse day yesturday...same thing PLUS hangover :mello: Today I'm totally taking it easy, supposed to get hot out this way anyhow...good day to be online ;)

Aaaaaaw :hug: Yeah I hate when those around you don't understand. My friends I'm staying with here have been just the opposite though, VERY understanding. I'm sorry they aren't more understanding towards you :( But you have us here :wub: How'd it go with the decorations? I'm hoping to do the rest of them here today :clapping: I ♥ Xmas :woohoo:

Aw hun, if you ever need to cry - just let it out :) Here's some famous words for you :)

"It opens the lungs, washes the countenance, exercises the eyes, and softens down the temper; so cry away" - Charles Dickens

I've been following that a lot lately :p

And if you ever want to cry for our Michael, do it here with us :) We all understand, and we'll all cry with you :huggy:

You ever had the pies at Harry's Cafe De Wheels?? Cuz I could always train my way in for a few hours if you wanna do lunch while in Sydney. I'm always looking for an excuse now to have a Harry's Pie :shifty: They are so yummy!

http://www.harryscafedewheels.com.au/Home.aspx?element=1&category=1

:clapping:

Never heard of the place haha - although I've only been to Sydney a few times and haven't seen all of it :p Mmmm...pies, yummy!

For sure. Will bring Seb along with me - we can have a little mjjc lunch date, how cute! Yay :)

Oh yeah and I went to that MJ tribute gig on friday in Brisbane, and I met up with libsta from here at MJJC. It was cool, awesome to have some tributes going.

Never heard of the place haha - although I've only been to Sydney a few times and haven't seen all of it :p Mmmm...pies, yummy!

For sure. Will bring Seb along with me - we can have a little mjjc lunch date, how cute! Yay :)

Sounds like fun! Ha that would be great... an MJJC lunch in Sydney :D :clapping:

Yaz I bet it was great! What did they play?

Mae! :waving: Doing good, how are you? Where've you been???

Aw hun, if you ever need to cry - just let it out :) Here's some famous words for you :)

"It opens the lungs, washes the countenance, exercises the eyes, and softens down the temper; so cry away" - Charles Dickens

I've been following that a lot lately :p

And if you ever want to cry for our Michael, do it here with us :) We all understand, and we'll all cry with you :huggy:

Sorry I know this wasn't to me lol.. I want to cry for a couple of reasons atm, ack!
I was even crying in my dream before I woke up today lol.. not a good sign?

How is everyone?

good site I think >> http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com/index.html

Sounds like fun! Ha that would be great... an MJJC lunch in Sydney :D :clapping:
QUOTE]

Great! It's set then :) I'll just have to tell Seb he's booked in for a lunch with the gals :lol: I'm sure he'll be fine with that, if not then I will make him come whether he likes it or not hehe :p

Sorry I know this wasn't to me lol.. I want to cry for a couple of reasons atm, ack!
I was even crying in my dream before I woke up today lol.. not a good sign?
How is everyone?
good site I think >> http://www.reflectionsonthedance.com/index.html

^ Nooooooooo cheer up! :hug: What's wrong??

Yes that site is VERY good. I've had to read a bit at a time though. Every time I start reading about how MJ was swindled and mistreated and shamed I start getting angry and bitter :( :doh: :mello: So I'm taking my time with it.

Great! It's set then :) I'll just have to tell Seb he's booked in for a lunch with the gals :lol: I'm sure he'll be fine with that, if not then I will make him come whether he likes it or not hehe :p

Yay! Will be fun! :D Haha he'll be fine... or we'll DRAG HIM :rofl: :p

Awwww :( What's up hun? xo :huggy:

^ Nooooooooo cheer up! :hug: What's wrong??

Yes that site is VERY good. I've had to read a bit at a time though. Every time I start reading about how MJ was swindled and mistreated and shamed I start getting angry and bitter :( :doh: :mello: So I'm taking my time with it.

Just xmas and family, blah! Mike was in my dream too :(

^ Yeah I feel the same when I was reading on there. I've bookmarked it for now!

:hug: back :)

Just xmas and family, blah! Mike was in my dream too :(

^ Yeah I feel the same when I was reading on there. I've bookmarked it for now!

:hug: back :)

I love dreams with MJ.. but I hate them at the same time... you know? I end up waking up really sad :(

At least I wasn't the only one getting stressed reading that. It's like, I know all of it already for the most part but just reading it all out just... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I know I keep saying it, but as hard as it's been to be a fan (especially in school...omg...) and the crap I've heard when people realized I was a fan....... it was nothing compared to the things he must have heard... and read...and been asked...and friggin accused of....and just ... ugh. :mello: Ok, yeah you can see why I can't read much of it at a time..... it's just really aggrivating. Good for people who believed the tabs/press and are now getting a dose of reality though :clapping:

So what is this about Christmas and family? It all getting to you?? :better:

Back