Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Hey all :waving:

Not only did I survive my first shift of Santa photographer (I took every pic today..yay!) but I L.O.V.E.D. it so much! :clapping: I can't wait to do it again tommorrow :D I was doing a lot of this behind the camera to make kids laugh......>>> :tease:

It's so interesting how some kids run right up to Santa and are all like... :wild:
But then you get other kids that are horrified LOL.

You gotta be so fast, as soon as the parents are out of the shot I was taking one safe one because two seconds later some were crying :mello:

There was one kid who was talking to Santa through the whole thing... some of what I remember him saying was.... 'I really want a Bobcat... oh and a trailer to put it in.... oh and a truck to pull it... and I need a hammer!"

:D It was really cute!

And a little girl stomped right up to Santa and tattled on her brother... THAT was hilarious :p

I'll stop though or I'll just ramble on and on about it all day lol.

How is everyone's day going??? :)

So glad ur day as santas photographer went well :D

My day was cool, very relaxing!

I have read the "curls for my girls" and it is so hard 2 read @ times..

So glad ur day as santas photographer went well :D

My day was cool, very relaxing!

That's good. It's nice to have days like that! Was it hot by you? Was friggin 41.8 here today... I serously thought my brain was going to melt :mello:

Not as yet. Eeep. hugs xx
It's something I think every fan should read because it's so special, but yeah, it's hard to read as well :(

That's good. It's nice to have days like that! Was it hot by you? Was friggin 41.8 here today... I serously thought my brain was going to melt :mello:

It wasnt hot here ( thank god!) it was nice :D

I just hope it wont be hot next sat! :pray:

Ok goodnite hun! :waving:

:waving: Mornin' everyone? How you all doing?

I have to take my Toby boy to the vets today :( He's limping on his front paws and won't stop biting them :( My poor baby!

What's everyone up to? We have sunshine today...finally! yay :)

I have to take my Toby boy to the vets today :( He's limping on his front paws and won't stop biting them :( My poor baby!

hey nay! :waving:

Awww poor lil thing.. :( hope he gets better

hey nay! :waving:

Awww poor lil thing.. :( hope he gets better

Hi Jess :)

Thanks hun...I'm just hoping he hasn't got a grass seed in his paw, cause they travel up their leg sometimes! they are pretty common in golden retreivers.

I'm sure he'll be fine :) Poor lil (well big haha) thing keeps shaking when I try to look at his foot! :(

Hi Jess :)

Thanks hun...I'm just hoping he hasn't got a grass seed in his paw, cause they travel up their leg sometimes! they are pretty common in golden retreivers.

I'm sure he'll be fine :) Poor lil (well big haha) thing keeps shaking when I try to look at his foot! :(

Your welcome :D

Eeeekk grass seed..not good, i hope not too.

Aww he s shaking... poor dog :(

Your welcome :D

Eeeekk grass seed..not good, i hope not too.

Aww he s shaking... poor dog :(

Yeh....we'll he's actually sleeping by my feet at the moment :p He's like my shadow...I can't walk two steps without him getting up to follow me! He's like that when he senses something wrong too.

He looks so sad!! I just gave him a big cuddle before and he just snuggled up against my chest hehe. He's so cute :p

Yeh....we'll he's actually sleeping by my feet at the moment :p He's like my shadow...I can't walk two steps without him getting up to follow me! He's like that when he senses something wrong too.

He looks so sad!! I just gave him a big cuddle before and he just snuggled up against my chest hehe. He's so cute :p

Awww :wub: ur dog is so cute!

aww :no: :huggy: I'm sure Toby till be fine, at least I hope that he'll be okay. you tell that vet to do everything he can to make Toby better otherwise he'll have me to answer too.

Nay I got a new New Moon magazine this morning it's got posters of Taylor and Robert *drools*. Can't scan and show you these ones though cause they are huge :lol:.

Its sunny here and flaming hot too, I have the air con on but only on low cause I have my baby nephew here and he's fast asleep on my bed which is right in front of the air con so I've only got it on low cause I don't want him getting sick.

What about everyone else, how are you all doing?

Im doing good mel

Been talking like crazy bout the mtv awards with everyone!

Im doing good mel

Been talking like crazy bout the mtv awards with everyone!

yay :dancing: the mtv awards, my brother in law is taping them for me :) I thought it would be worth taping to see how many of the awards Michael wins then I'll wipe it off the dvd.

Personally I hope he wins the whole 5, he really deserves it.

I spoke to mum about the Treasures book and she's like do you want it, and I was like if I find it I'll buy it so she said that if we come across it she'll get it for me for Chrissy I just have to make sure that dad doesn't see it :lol:.

Mum got me and MJ dvd this morning its called "The King Of Pop 1958 - 2009" its really good I watched it before.

yay :dancing: the mtv awards, my brother in law is taping them for me :) I thought it would be worth taping to see how many of the awards Michael wins then I'll wipe it off the dvd.

Personally I hope he wins the whole 5, he really deserves it.

I spoke to mum about the Treasures book and she's like do you want it, and I was like if I find it I'll buy it so she said that if we come across it she'll get it for me for Chrissy I just have to make sure that dad doesn't see it :lol:.

Mum got me and MJ dvd this morning its called "The King Of Pop 1958 - 2009" its really good I watched it before.

I wanna see the awards.. :(

But im not sure if its on now live on foxtel

Awww ur mum is nice :D

aww :no: :huggy: I'm sure Toby till be fine, at least I hope that he'll be okay. you tell that vet to do everything he can to make Toby better otherwise he'll have me to answer too.

Nay I got a new New Moon magazine this morning it's got posters of Taylor and Robert *drools*. Can't scan and show you these ones though cause they are huge :lol:.

Its sunny here and flaming hot too, I have the air con on but only on low cause I have my baby nephew here and he's fast asleep on my bed which is right in front of the air con so I've only got it on low cause I don't want him getting sick.

What about everyone else, how are you all doing?

Thanks Mel :)

Taking him in about an hour so i'll let you know. We've got a great group of vets here who just adore him, so he always gets extra special treatment :p

oooh, new Rob poster, yummy :p

Taking him in about an hour so i'll let you know. We've got a great group of vets here who just adore him, so he always gets extra special treatment :p

Your dog is a very luckly dog!

My fingers are crossed for you darl, try not to worry about it just yet I'm sure he's going to be just fine :)

Mel!! Did you see our lovely Robby on Ellen just now?? *drools* He is so adorable, that laugh of his is just too cute for words :p *gimme gimme*

Well, as expected it was a grass seed - however, when she clipped his paw cause of all the blood and stuff, it was just sticking out by like a 1mm!!! And she managed to pull the whole thing out in one piece. THANK GOD! Otherwise it would have travelled up his leg and then that's a nightmare to get out. She said that never, ever happens - to just pull it out like that! One lucky dog.

Although, he did absolutely freak out and they had three of us holding him down, and he scratched the poor nurses arm! I felt awful, poor girl. then he snapped and they had to muzzle him, and he looked like Hannibal Lecter, haha. He's the most lovely dog, and wouldn't hurt a fly - but in that situation...just amazing how they can react. I was just calming him down by looking at him and talking to him....and you should have seen his big brown eyes looking at me for comfort!!! I wanted to cry!!!!!!!!!!

But $100 later and he's happy again, haha.

Back