Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Hiya all :waving:

All I have to say about my job today is....

I've learned there are three types of responses when kids see Santa....

#1: YAY IT'S SANTA!!!! :woohoo:

#2: ....I'm not too sure about this.... :mello:

#3: WTF IS THAT!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :bugeyed

It was a very amusing day lol :p

How was yours? :D

All I have to say about my job today is....

How was yours? :D

:lol: I was always the number 2 option child haha. I used to always tell them that I knew they weren't Santa haha

Day has been okish. Had to take Toby to the vet, but he's ok now :)

And it's been warm today!!

Are you still roasting?

I wish it could stay like this... but I know it won't! I'm always gonna be an Upper Midwest girl in my bones... :p
Hey MLVD... you got a new color! What is it for? Congrats whatever it is :D

Hey Misty, how's the moderating going :p Canned anyone else's thread lately hehe :)

Misty I was in Myer yesterday and saw a photographer with Santa hehe. I thought of you ha :wub: :huggy:
Hahaha :D Yeah they are everywhere right now! It's such a fun job, it's not really even like a job at all. I'm getting paid to take pictures, make funny faces and noises to make kids laugh, etc. Why can't all jobs be fun like that....

Hey Misty, how's the moderating going :p Canned anyone else's thread lately hehe :)
Ha, I couldn't tell you even if I did :p Let me just say, it keeps me busy when I'm on here.. but I'm enjoying it very much. I think I like it because I like organizing and rearranging things... :D

Mel!! Did you see our lovely Robby on Ellen just now?? *drools* He is so adorable, that laugh of his is just too cute for words :p *gimme gimme*

Well, as expected it was a grass seed - however, when she clipped his paw cause of all the blood and stuff, it was just sticking out by like a 1mm!!! And she managed to pull the whole thing out in one piece. THANK GOD! Otherwise it would have travelled up his leg and then that's a nightmare to get out. She said that never, ever happens - to just pull it out like that! One lucky dog.

Although, he did absolutely freak out and they had three of us holding him down, and he scratched the poor nurses arm! I felt awful, poor girl. then he snapped and they had to muzzle him, and he looked like Hannibal Lecter, haha. He's the most lovely dog, and wouldn't hurt a fly - but in that situation...just amazing how they can react. I was just calming him down by looking at him and talking to him....and you should have seen his big brown eyes looking at me for comfort!!! I wanted to cry!!!!!!!!!!

But $100 later and he's happy again, haha.

:yes: Nay I did see Rob *drools* though Taylor is hawt too *fans self* Robert is certainly a sweet heart, I agree with you there :)

:eek: OMG are you serious? aww at least he's going to be okay, sounds like he's one lucky dog, I've never heard of this grass seed before but I'm really glad that they got it all out in one go and that he's going to be just fine.

You probably find he would of acted that way out of Fear, my sisters dog was like that before we had to put him off to sleep the vet was trying to help and because there was like 4 of us trying to hold him while the vet examined him he just got really frightened and was a completely different dog altogether, I had to leave the room cause it was making me cry seeing him like it.

:huggy: I know how you feel, ChiChi was like that when we had to make the decision of putting her off to sleep she knew something was going to happen and she just wouldn't go to anyone and when I had her in my arms all she would do is look at me with those cute brown eyes and whine at me. It was to much for me I did cry. So I know exactly how it feels :)

:yes: Nay I did see Rob *drools* though Taylor is hawt too *fans self* Robert is certainly a sweet heart, I agree with you there :)

:eek: OMG are you serious? aww at least he's going to be okay, sounds like he's one lucky dog, I've never heard of this grass seed before but I'm really glad that they got it all out in one go and that he's going to be just fine.

You probably find he would of acted that way out of Fear, my sisters dog was like that before we had to put him off to sleep the vet was trying to help and because there was like 4 of us trying to hold him while the vet examined him he just got really frightened and was a completely different dog altogether, I had to leave the room cause it was making me cry seeing him like it.

:huggy: I know how you feel, ChiChi was like that when we had to make the decision of putting her off to sleep she knew something was going to happen and she just wouldn't go to anyone and when I had her in my arms all she would do is look at me with those cute brown eyes and whine at me. It was to much for me I did cry. So I know exactly how it feels :)

I know!!! How adorable was Rob :wub: Everytime he laughs I feel like a schoolgirl haha

Yeh, grass seeds are nasty they can actually go up through the paw..and then end up around the elbow!! So I'm glad we got to it quick :)

I know, they can really change when fear kicks in. Toby is quite timid, and is afraid of sudden noises, so it's a little unpredictable. Even the most well natured dogs can turn!

Awww...it's so sad isn't it, when you have to put a pet down :( I don't want to even think about that time for Toby, it terrifies me. When we had Toby snipped, I was actually working at the clinic, and I was there when he woke up from the op, and also when he was going under. When they were prepping him for surgery, he was all dopey and was just looking at me with those eyes and i started to tear, haha. He looked to cute and helpless!

And then after the op, as soon as he woke up, I was the first thing he saw :wub: And he sort of stumbled out the cage and just fell asleep on the floor in my lap hehe. It was so cute :)

I know!!! How adorable was Rob :wub: Everytime he laughs I feel like a schoolgirl haha

Yeh, grass seeds are nasty they can actually go up through the paw..and then end up around the elbow!! So I'm glad we got to it quick :)

I know, they can really change when fear kicks in. Toby is quite timid, and is afraid of sudden noises, so it's a little unpredictable. Even the most well natured dogs can turn!

Awww...it's so sad isn't it, when you have to put a pet down :( I don't want to even think about that time for Toby, it terrifies me. When we had Toby snipped, I was actually working at the clinic, and I was there when he woke up from the op, and also when he was going under. When they were prepping him for surgery, he was all dopey and was just looking at me with those eyes and i started to tear, haha. He looked to cute and helpless!

And then after the op, as soon as he woke up, I was the first thing he saw :wub: And he sort of stumbled out the cage and just fell asleep on the floor in my lap hehe. It was so cute :)

aww he sounds so adorable :), yeh its a little sad we didn't expect it so when we had to make the decision right there and then for chichi I lost it before the vet even mentioned it :lol:.

it makes it really hard when they turn to for you comfort and you can't really give it to them, especially when you know what's happening.

Lmao!! thank you for the giggle haha. I think I was no.2 also.

Lmao!! thank you for the giggle haha. I think I was no.2 also.

It's funny but it's SO true lol. I was always number 1 for some reason. I was never scared or hesitant or anything I just ran right up there :D

I had no idea SO many kids would be number 3 though!! I bet half the kids we saw today were either a very severe 2 or all the way 3 lol. One little girl, they sat her on his lap, she smiled for like two seconds (just enough for me to snap a great pic btw...) and then turned and got a good look at him... and screamed the loudest, highest pitched scream I've ever heard! :bugeyed People going by with their shopping carts all stopped and turned to look LOL!

Never a dull moment... :p

Hiya :waving:

I dunno if it is or not, but my brother said that he'll tape it so I'm assuming he's going to keep an eye out for it to see if it's live.

:yes: I love my mum she's the best.

I watched some of the mtv awards but i didnt get get a chance to see all of the awards mj won.

I watched some of the mtv awards but i didnt get get a chance to see all of the awards mj won.

aww, I didn't even bother asking my brother if he taped it when we were up there, I completely forgot about it :doh:. To busy organizing to see New Moon again with Breannan and Lyndah :lol:.

I'll ask him tomorrow when I go up there for a swim, it doesn't matter if he didn't put it on dvd cause I'll just wait it from the hard drive, I don't really want it on dvd cause there is no point in keeping it cause it's not like MJ was able to personally got up and get the award / awards he won in person.

aww, I didn't even bother asking my brother if he taped it when we were up there, I completely forgot about it :doh:. To busy organizing to see New Moon again with Breannan and Lyndah :lol:.

I'll ask him tomorrow when I go up there for a swim, it doesn't matter if he didn't put it on dvd cause I'll just wait it from the hard drive, I don't really want it on dvd cause there is no point in keeping it cause it's not like MJ was able to personally got up and get the award / awards he won in person.

I only wanted 2 watch it 2 see how many awards mj would win & janets performance, but i still havent seen janets performance.

I only wanted 2 watch it 2 see how many awards mj would win & janets performance, but i still havent seen janets performance.

ahh I see :). OMG Jess I'm in love, I've been looking up Taylor Launter picture (aka Jacob) and OMFG I'm officially in love, wouldn't mind tapping a body like that *faints*

ahh I see :). OMG Jess I'm in love, I've been looking up Taylor Launter picture (aka Jacob) and OMFG I'm officially in love, wouldn't mind tapping a body like that *faints*

Ahhh yes i have 2 agree, his body is quite HOT!!! :wild:

Good morning Aussies :waving:

7am came awfully early for me today... :coffee:

I had a really incredible dream about Michael last night ( :woohoo: ) and I pretty much never get to have mj dreams so i was surprised! I'd love to tell you about it... but it would get me kicked off the board LOL! :shifty:

I was sure mad when I had to wake up though, dangit :ph34r:

You have no idea how sassy it was...oh my....what is wrong with my imagination!!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

Hope ya'll have a great morning, if I don't seeya before I leave for work. I'm sure I'll be on this late arvo though to harrass you all :D

-Misty

*squeals with excitement* *nods frantically* every time I've been to the movies so far to see it there has been young teenagers and every time Jacob come on the screen with no shirt you hear them squeal it's so funny.

:lol:
That funny! reminds me of how everytime mj would do the crotch move om stage , all the girls would scream like crazy!......and now well never have that again :(

Really?! How exciting! Where from?

I had a really incredible dream about Michael last night ( :woohoo: ) and I pretty much never get to have mj dreams so i was surprised! I'd love to tell you about it... but it would get me kicked off the board LOL! :shifty:

hehehe I had an MJ dream the other night...but it wasnt 'dirty' bahaha
And its not worth telling because unless you know my friend it will just bore everyone else :p

How was everyones day? :D

Back