Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Yeah I'm quickly learning that water IS better while here....... or i'd faint! :swoon:

So, when is everyone going to be in Sydney anyways?? Not that I have much money, but now that I am working... who knows maybe I can swindle a day into town.... I'm sort of craving a day with like minded mj fan type people...because nobody else gets it :mello:

Awww hun! That sucks :( What happened?!? Outbidded??

:yes: :boohoo: and only by $10 :angry: stupid so and so I ought to hunt her down and seriously teach her a lesson, I didn't get to refresh the page quick enough.

I wanted it cause it's the last of that design because of the New Moon merchandise coming out, If I won it I would of paid $280 for it but this stupid bitch got it by $10 :cry:

:yes: :boohoo: and only by $10 :angry: stupid so and so I ought to hunt her down and seriously teach her a lesson, I didn't get to refresh the page quick enough.

I wanted it cause it's the last of that design because of the New Moon merchandise coming out, If I won it I would of paid $280 for it but this stupid bitch got it by $10 :cry:

Awww....I hate when that happens :(

Is there any more on there?

Yeah I'm quickly learning that water IS better while here....... or i'd faint! :swoon:

So, when is everyone going to be in Sydney anyways?? Not that I have much money, but now that I am working... who knows maybe I can swindle a day into town.... I'm sort of craving a day with like minded mj fan type people...because nobody else gets it :mello:

I'm not going until like Feb prob :( I love Sydney... I want to live there :p I went last year, and didn't want to come home hehe

I have never seen anyone do that song well live other then Michael Jackson...never.

You have a favourite? (Aussie Idol?)

Supposedly they sang it on their concerts shows (they are touring together) and it was suggested they perform it at the finale.

It was pretty flat/boring. I mean it wasn't bad.. it was OK, Wes just didn't have any strength to his voice to push it out.
Anyway, idk, meh, lol. It's Michael's song! :)

Nah no favourite really. They are both gonna get record deals apparently. I do really like Stan's potential single. But I am a big Guy Sebastian fan and he just seems too much of a copycat for my liking! (Stan).

Awww....I hate when that happens :(

Is there any more on there?

:( :no: not of that design, that was the last one. NECA (The Manufacture for the twilight merchandise) has stopped this design and made way for the "New Moon" merchandise. I've already got the New Moon quilt set I brought it off of eBay for $80 from the UK.

I'm so annoyed now, mum tried to make me feel better by saying not to give up hope maybe we might come across it somewhere in Sydney, I highly doubt it though cause that's what everyone was saying when I had my room in Minnie and Mickey and when we went down to Sydney there was nothing there Mickey or Minnie related :rant: :angry:

I'm not going until like Feb prob :( I love Sydney... I want to live there :p I went last year, and didn't want to come home hehe

Still cool though! If you get to come out before I leave April 2, then I'll have to train it into Sydney for a day :D

Btw... you realize your mood icon is flapping it's tongue right lol... :p

That would be so good because you're right, I feel the same. I was hoping to be in Sydney in two weeks-ish but I don't know if/when I'll be going now.

Still cool though! If you get to come out before I leave April 2, then I'll have to train it into Sydney for a day :D

Btw... you realize your mood icon is flapping it's tongue right lol... :p

Oh yeh, an mjjc meetup! Yay :)

Yes....i did realise that...I'm up to mischief hehe

Yay the more MJJC'ers in SYD the better :) Anyone coming into town, let me know when you are coming in :D

Haha cheeky waggy tongue mischief??? Does it involve a certain hot singer/dancer in GOLD PANTS??? :woohoo:

Sorry.... cannot help it :p

$3000+ ebay for Mikey shopping :wub:

:no: Seb, if I spent that much on MJ stuff my father would kill me, I'm not going to be spending all of it (well I'm going to try not too) I just want to get a few Twilight / MJ things and then probably do a little bit of Chrissy shopping and a few other things and then what's left I'm going to put it in my other savings account to start off for Mel's and My Europe / Amercian holiday in 4 years.

:no: Seb, if I spent that much on MJ stuff my father would kill me, I'm not going to be spending all of it (well I'm going to try not too) I just want to get a few Twilight / MJ things and then probably do a little bit of Chrissy shopping and a few other things and then what's left I'm going to put it in my other savings account to start off for Mel's and My Europe / Amercian holiday in 4 years.

Sure sure hehe :p

E-bay & Amazon....I love! sooo good!
I cant believe I only discovered them this year!

Does anyone draw here?
I just did a really disappointing drawing....you know when you think its going great then you look away & its not right at all....bahhhhhhhhhhhh frustrating!

Sure sure hehe :p

I'm not into Michael as much as what I used to be, I still love him and all but I'm not going to be rushing out and buying all of his stuff anymore like I used to do.

I'm happy just to get the few things that I want to get and then do a bit of Chrissy shopping and what not and then the rest of the money if there is any left over I'm going to save up.

Here at home in my Money box I have $600 saved up in it and it's not even half way full, I'm going to put that towards mine and Mel's holiday too.

And now that I've finished Uni I can now start work at the Nursing home that hired me which I'll be earning between $1000 - $1500 a fortnight so I'm only going to just take out what I need to pay commitments and then $150 to just have incase I have a girls day out and what not and what's left over will also be banked.

I have no intentions of going overseas again after I do this trip in 4 years so I want to see everything I can in this trip and not have to watch what I spend while I'm over there.

I'm not into Michael as much as what I used to be, I still love him and all but I'm not going to be rushing out and buying all of his stuff anymore like I used to do.

I'm happy just to get the few things that I want to get and then do a bit of Chrissy shopping and what not and then the rest of the money if there is any left over I'm going to save up.

Here at home in my Money box I have $600 saved up in it and it's not even half way full, I'm going to put that towards mine and Mel's holiday too.

And now that I've finished Uni I can now start work at the Nursing home that hired me which I'll be earning between $1000 - $1500 a fortnight so I'm only going to just take out what I need to pay commitments and then $150 to just have incase I have a girls day out and what not and what's left over will also be banked.

I have no intentions of going overseas again after I do this trip in 4 years so I want to see everything I can in this trip and not have to watch what I spend while I'm over there.
Ahh I see. Yeah of course dear

Ok I have a few questions about where some photos are from, seeing as many of you seem to know alot :p ...

I have seen snippets of video images of this....what is it from?
Wallpaper-michael-jackson-7044263-1.jpg

& where is this picture from?
mj_horse.jpg

Back