Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

And then also my Mum was watching 60 Minutes or one of those silly news programs and I saw this piece on animal cruelty to pigs :cry: What have we done to the world.. look what we've done..

I wish I could do something :( I want to make the world a better place I just seem so small :(

Thank you MichaelLover83 and Gonetoosoon (Seb). Happy to be here!

I just had a packet of tim tams for dinner, oops, lol. :upside_down:

And then also my Mum was watching 60 Minutes or one of those silly news programs and I saw this piece on animal cruelty to pigs :cry: What have we done to the world.. look what we've done..

I wish I could do something :( I want to make the world a better place I just seem so small :(

I know! There is such horrible stuff always going on...even little things. Like those stupid kids who hung that cat :( & that guy who threw a dog ov a bridge :( Dont these people have others things to do!!!

Jealous! I have been craving them for like 2 weeks!

I know! There is such horrible stuff always going on...even little things. Like those stupid kids who hung that cat :( & that guy who threw a dog ov a bridge :( Dont these people have others things to do!!!

I saw that dog one :cry: Gosh.. I'm getting all teary. If the world lived like Michael imagine how beautiful it would be..

haha, i might just take you up on that. Although, we do a wonderful Cabernet Sauvignon is you like your reds :lol:
If you weren't so friggin far away... I'd totally be serious lol. Oh man, I DO love my reds... sounds wonderful... :wub:

I'm so tired about the whole Murray situation :cry:
I know, I am too :(

Me too :( I opened a thread today and wished I hadn't :cry:
Yeah, it's happening a LOT on here right now, you never know just what you are going to read....

:(
I just feel so hopeless. I'm so tired of reading threads I shouldn't have.. just upsets me
I know... :(

I know what one you mean but there was NO way I was watching it. It just makes you feel worse because you see just had bad it is... even though you already know how bad it is. Cheer up :better:

Thank you MichaelLover83 and Gonetoosoon (Seb). Happy to be here!

Did you eat them all? Otherwise you need to SHARE! :wild:

Hey lookit all the AUSSIES in the house at the moment!! Hahahahaha!!

Aussie Aussie Aussie.......
:woohoo:

Did you get my PM??

I love the bella and edward frame, very cute :p

:yes: I did but it wouldn't load :cry:

I have 2 new articles since I've posted that PM to you, but I'll leave them for the (Part 20 PM when I get my stuff from the UK & Sydney.

Seb! are you going to come Twilight shopping with Me and Mel when we catch up?

Jealous! I have been craving them for like 2 weeks!

Oh god :( How can anyone do that to an animal :cry:

oh :cry:

Oi Oi Oi :lol:

couldn't resist :p

Hehe we totally went like.. 232 pages without ever saying that :p

:yes: I did but it wouldn't load :cry:

I have 2 new articles since I've posted that PM to you, but I'll leave them for the (Part 20 PM when I get my stuff from the UK & Sydney.

Seb! are you going to come Twilight shopping with Me and Mel when we catch up?

Haha I've never seen Twilight tehe. But I'll def come along haha. Maybe I'll do some Mikey shopping myself :p

Did you eat them all? Otherwise you need to SHARE! :wild:

Hey lookit all the AUSSIES in the house at the moment!! Hahahahaha!!

Aussie Aussie Aussie.......
:woohoo:

Lol YES! Well, over the day haha. lmao at that smiley!

Don't worry, I had a Toblerone for breakfast haha :p

*hehe*

Oh god :( How can anyone do that to an animal :cry:

oh :cry:

I read about the cat incident. sigh. so upsetting. :(

My brother in law always used to bit opposite sides of his tim tams off and then suck coke through the biscuit :lol:

lol I think eww. But I hate soft drink!

---

Um, is anyone watching the Australian Idol final? Wes Carr and Ian Moss just sang Beat It... hmm.

there's always one isn't there *points to self* :p
LOL! I get great enjoyment out of that. :D
I'm a massive elite gymnastics fan and at Worlds last month there was a small group of Aussie fans and you could hear them on the broadcasts in the backround going Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi! :clapping: The announcers were like... and that would be the Australians.... :p

Hehe we totally went like.. 232 pages without ever saying that :p

Yeah I'm surprised it didn't come up sooner :tease:

Lol YES! Well, over the day haha. lmao at that smiley!

Yeah I love that silly smiley just as much as my mood icon haha

Um, is anyone watching the Australian Idol final? Wes Carr and Ian Moss just sang Beat It... hmm.

I have never seen anyone do that song well live other then Michael Jackson...never.

You have a favourite? (Aussie Idol?)

Haha I've never seen Twilight tehe. But I'll def come along haha. Maybe I'll do some Mikey shopping myself :p

:eek: please tell me that your only joking :lol: I know what I'm going to be doing with you when we meet up, just remember to take a pen and paper to jot down everything I tell you :lmao:

I wanna see New Moon in Sydney but Mel's being a meanie and won't come with me, so I might see if mum wants to watch it with me there.

yay, oooooooooooo I have $3000 to spend so I won't have to watch what I'm spending this time around, I want to fit in some MJ shopping too *nods*

Me too! Although...you already know that, hey Seb hehe :p

*runs to nay* Nay Nay someone brought my other Twilight quilt I wanted off of ebay, they one of Edward and Bella :boohoo:

It was MINE even though I still have one coming from the UK with Jacob, Edward & Bella it's not the point I wanted the Edward and Bella one too :boohoo:

:eek: please tell me that your only joking :lol: I know what I'm going to be doing with you when we meet up, just remember to take a pen and paper to jot down everything I tell you :lmao:

I wanna see New Moon in Sydney but Mel's being a meanie and won't come with me, so I might see if mum wants to watch it with me there.

yay, oooooooooooo I have $3000 to spend so I won't have to watch what I'm spending this time around, I want to fit in some MJ shopping too *nods*

Nice shopping budget Mel :p $3000 + Sydney = :D

*runs to nay* Nay Nay someone brought my other Twilight quilt I wanted off of ebay, they one of Edward and Bella :boohoo:

It was MINE even though I still have one coming from the UK with Jacob, Edward & Bella it's not the point I wanted the Edward and Bella one too :boohoo:

Awww hun! That sucks :( What happened?!? Outbidded??

Back