Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I just realised that I am one post away from 500.

Not anymore you aren't. Happy 500 ;)

Goodmorning all........ I don't know about the rest of you lot.... but I slept terrible last night. My brain is thinking about the new job already (start on Sunday yay), it was hot and the neighbors were really LOUD.... Grrrrrrrr :(

It's 8am... and I need a nap!

Goodmorning all........ I don't know about the rest of you lot.... but I slept terrible last night. My brain is thinking about the new job already (start on Sunday yay), it was hot and the neighbors were really LOUD.... Grrrrrrrr :(

Oooh, have a nap - they are great :)

I had a weird sleep last night, but I actually went to bed early for a change. I started watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button...but only saw about 40 minutes of it cause my eyes kept closing, haha. It's like a 3 hour movie! I'm probably have to watch it in 3 sittings hehe

Hi everyone btw :waving:

I forgot about that this morning.

Hi everyone! :waving:

Im alright, checking out mjjc while blasting mj music! :lol:

How r u mel?

Im alright, checking out mjjc while blasting mj music! :lol:

How r u mel?

Hot, I just not long got home from watching New Moon so I'm trying to cool down in my room but because I've only just put the air con on it's not cold :(.

I did myself proud today Jess I didn't cry in new moon today but my eyes we so sore from keeping it in :lmao:

Did you hear the fantastic news about This Is It, it's going to be extended worldwide till December 3rd :) looks like we might not be getting a January release after all.

Hello :waving: How is everyone.... I'm roasting.... I'm going to be saying that SO much this summer :p

How is everyone's Saturday going??

Oooh, TII is being extended again? Yay, cuz I want to see it again at the theater and Not So Yay cuz I want it out on dvd already....

Hot, I just not long got home from watching New Moon so I'm trying to cool down in my room but because I've only just put the air con on it's not cold :(.

I did myself proud today Jess I didn't cry in new moon today but my eyes we so sore from keeping it in :lmao:

Did you hear the fantastic news about This Is It, it's going to be extended worldwide till December 3rd :) looks like we might not be getting a January release after all.

Its not too bad here, b4 its was a lil muggy but its not bad now.

yay!!!! go mel! :punk: U done me proud too! :D

Really u serious!!!?? till dec 3rd yippy!!!!!!!

so that means australia as well?

Hello :waving: How is everyone.... I'm roasting.... I'm going to be saying that SO much this summer :p

How is everyone's Saturday going??

Oooh, TII is being extended again? Yay, cuz I want to see it again at the theater and Not So Yay cuz I want it out on dvd already....

:waving: Hey Reg, It's only just starting too cool off in my room now so now although it's not cold in here its bearable.

I'm not doing too bad, I not long got back from the movies with my niece I took her to see New Moon and today was the 2nd time that I've seen it in 3 days :lol:

:yes: This is it is being extended until the 3rd of December, the manager of my local cinemas who I know told me today when I was getting my tickets to New Moon, I didn't know if he was pulling my leg or not, but it's been posted on here so it must be happening.

What about you, how is your Saturday going?

Its not too bad here, b4 its was a lil muggy but its not bad now.

yay!!!! go mel! :punk: U done me proud too! :D

Really u serious!!!?? till dec 3rd yippy!!!!!!!

so that means australia as well?

*takes a bow* I did myself proud too but it was so funny cause I had the tears there and I was like OMG not again and I was like "think of michael, think of michael" not allowed to cry lolz.

Well it was posted in the TII section of the forum and the manager of my local cinemas told me it was being extended so it must be here aswell :)

*takes a bow* I did myself proud too but it was so funny cause I had the tears there and I was like OMG not again and I was like "think of michael, think of michael" not allowed to cry lolz.

Well it was posted in the TII section of the forum and the manager of my local cinemas told me it was being extended so it must be here aswell :)

Lol id be like " dont think of mj dont think of mj" otherwise if i did , i would have cried!

:pray: please please let me see it again in the cinemas god!

That's great you got to see New Moon that many times already! I figured you would though :p Oh, I cant wait for this change to come through by Monday... ready for the 20's again!! I hope it is true, I want to see it.. like MJ said... 'just one more time' :wub:

So I was shopping today, mainly grocery...oh the joys of shopping at woolies on a saturday.....NOT.

I found a strange fruit that I had to buy out of curiosity... it's a Dragon Fruit. Anyone else had it?? I sliced it and put in the fridge a while and now we are having it as a nice, healthy, cold arvo snack. It's really yummy! :D

Lol id be like " dont think of mj dont think of mj" otherwise if i did , i would have cried!

:pray: please please let me see it again in the cinemas god!

:), Michael always makes me feel better that's why I was thinking of him :lol:. I reckon if the sad part went on for any longer I would of cried cause the tears were ready to fall down :lol:

That's great you got to see New Moon that many times already! I figured you would though :p Oh, I cant wait for this change to come through by Monday... ready for the 20's again!! I hope it is true, I want to see it.. like MJ said... 'just one more time' :wub:

So I was shopping today, mainly grocery...oh the joys of shopping at woolies on a saturday.....NOT.

I found a strange fruit that I had to buy out of curiosity... it's a Dragon Fruit. Anyone else had it?? I sliced it and put in the fridge a while and now we are having it as a nice, healthy, cold arvo snack. It's really yummy! :D

I'm obsessed with the twilight Saga, I :love: it especially Jacob and his biceps in this movie *drools* I'm going again next week with my mum and sister too but then I think I might stop there :lmao:

Its cooled down in my room a heaps today since I have the air con on but it's 32 degrees in the kitchen at the moment.

I love shopping too but mum has banned me from the shops until I get down to Sydney in just over two weeks, cause if I keep going to the shops I'm going to spend all my money before I get down there :lmao:

Never even heard of Dragon Fruit before hmm I'll have to have to keep an eye out for it and try it sometime.

Ah, see it as many times as you want. There is something about seeing a film in the theater that is just SO much better than at home...

That sounds not much below the temp in our kitchen right now

Yep, I know that one too... money burns a hole in my pocket...especially AT the mall...

Here's what the dragon fruit looked like when we sliced it:

DSCF9475.jpg

It's very pretty :)

Ah, see it as many times as you want. There is something about seeing a film in the theater that is just SO much better than at home...

That sounds not much below the temp in our kitchen right now

Yep, I know that one too... money burns a hole in my pocket...especially AT the mall...

Here's what the dragon fruit looked like when we sliced it:

DSCF9475.jpg

It's very pretty :)

Oh my god!! So pretty!! :p

And total yay for TII to be extended to Dec 3 - more time for me to see it again :)

I was up at 7:15... I hear ya :mello:

Off now to my first day as Santa's assistant photographer... heh, I'll let you guys know in the evening how it was :dancin:

Have a good day/arvo... stay cool...it's gonna be a roaster :heat:

I was up at 7:15... I hear ya :mello:

Off now to my first day as Santa's assistant photographer... heh, I'll let you guys know in the evening how it was :dancin:

Have a good day/arvo... stay cool...it's gonna be a roaster :heat:

Oooh, good luck :)

I'll try and stay warm haha. Actually, the sun is out today! Still a bit chilly though :p

Have fun!

Hey all :waving:

Not only did I survive my first shift of Santa photographer (I took every pic today..yay!) but I L.O.V.E.D. it so much! :clapping: I can't wait to do it again tommorrow :D I was doing a lot of this behind the camera to make kids laugh......>>> :tease:

It's so interesting how some kids run right up to Santa and are all like... :wild:
But then you get other kids that are horrified LOL.

You gotta be so fast, as soon as the parents are out of the shot I was taking one safe one because two seconds later some were crying :mello:

There was one kid who was talking to Santa through the whole thing... some of what I remember him saying was.... 'I really want a Bobcat... oh and a trailer to put it in.... oh and a truck to pull it... and I need a hammer!"

:D It was really cute!

And a little girl stomped right up to Santa and tattled on her brother... THAT was hilarious :p

I'll stop though or I'll just ramble on and on about it all day lol.

How is everyone's day going??? :)

Hey all :waving:

Not only did I survive my first shift of Santa photographer (I took every pic today..yay!) but I L.O.V.E.D. it so much! :clapping: I can't wait to do it again tommorrow :D I was doing a lot of this behind the camera to make kids laugh......>>> :tease:

It's so interesting how some kids run right up to Santa and are all like... :wild:
But then you get other kids that are horrified LOL.

You gotta be so fast, as soon as the parents are out of the shot I was taking one safe one because two seconds later some were crying :mello:

There was one kid who was talking to Santa through the whole thing... some of what I remember him saying was.... 'I really want a Bobcat... oh and a trailer to put it in.... oh and a truck to pull it... and I need a hammer!"

:D It was really cute!

And a little girl stomped right up to Santa and tattled on her brother... THAT was hilarious :p

I'll stop though or I'll just ramble on and on about it all day lol.

How is everyone's day going??? :)

Ha, glad you had fun!

Well, I was having a pretty average day...but I'm at work at the moment, and the guys down in the restaurant stuffed up someones lunch and couldn't send it out....so it ended up infront of me haha

Mmmmmm chicken wrapped in pancetta with parmesan and gnocchi and basil :p

YUM! I have no idea what happened with it...i think it didn't looks pretty enough on the plate haha. Such perfectionists!! Lucky for me though...mmmmm, tasty :)

Ha, glad you had fun!

Well, I was having a pretty average day...but I'm at work at the moment, and the guys down in the restaurant stuffed up someones lunch and couldn't send it out....so it ended up infront of me haha

Mmmmmm chicken wrapped in pancetta with parmesan and gnocchi and basil :p

YUM! I have no idea what happened with it...i think it didn't looks pretty enough on the plate haha. Such perfectionists!! Lucky for me though...mmmmm, tasty :)

Omg.... I haven't had gnocchi in forever. Last time I had it, it was home made with a parmesian and tomato sauce... jeez it was good.

That's really lucky that you ended up with that good of a lunch! Hell yeah, if it doesn't look just perfect... who cares... it's italian... the taste is what counts! :dancin:

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum but a fellow Aussie :)

Dragonfruit is... weird. lol.

Naytobes - I haven't even been to sleep yet, eep, lol.

Back