Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Ok Mel....it's all set....1:15pm New Moon session on Tuesday...or possible 2:30pm if I'm running late hehe. I am actually driving 2 hours just for my friend to see this with her. How wonderful am I, haha.

She's so excited, it's a little scarey haha. I think you two should go see it together :p

Ok Mel....it's all set....1:15pm New Moon session on Tuesday...or possible 2:30pm if I'm running late hehe. I am actually driving 2 hours just for my friend to see this with her. How wonderful am I, haha.

She's so excited, it's a little scarey haha. I think you two should go see it together :p

:clapping: yay I'm so excited for you :D I'm going to see it again on Saturday at 12:40 and then again on Sunday at 1:40 :lol:.

hmm I'll see it with anyone that wants to go, just aslong as they don't mind me literally sobbing when Edward leaves Bella.

Hopefully after seeing it today when I see it over the weekend I won't embrass myself as much, but then again who knows I cried in the friggen books :lol:

Thanks :D Lots of work but I'm liking it so far. And I'm determined to make time to play in the Aussie thread as much as I can still... and in the random section that I love so much :tease:

:boohoo: Make sure you don't forget about us, the "Aussie Thread" won't be the same if your not apart of it :huggy:

:clapping: yay I'm so excited for you :D I'm going to see it again on Saturday at 12:40 and then again on Sunday at 1:40 :lol:.

hmm I'll see it with anyone that wants to go, just aslong as they don't mind me literally sobbing when Edward leaves Bella.

Hopefully after seeing it today when I see it over the weekend I won't embrass myself as much, but then again who knows I cried in the friggen books :lol:

You cried in the books!! awwwwww

I can't see me crying during the movie...well, maybe when Robs puts his shirt back on I might haha.

I don't like crying at the cinema, it's a little embarassing. I sobbed my little heart out when I saw Marly & Me, so I had to walk out with my sunnies on haha.

And then of course This Is It....oh dear....I cried so much during that, that I gave myself a migraine afterwards :(

:boohoo: Make sure you don't forget about us, the "Aussie Thread" won't be the same if your not apart of it :huggy:

Oh there's no waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay that will happen lol.

Heck, even when I go back to America I'm still gonna be camped out in this thread. I love this thread! It's like our little home within a home :wub:

Naytobes... you saw Marly and Me in the theater? I would have been bawling my eyes out in my seat!!! :cry: At least with TII there was a lot of loud music so nobody could hear me bawling my eyes out....

Yes, I cried like there was no tomorrow during Marley and Me, ha ha. I actually had to look down and not watch it cause i was crying so much!! How sad. I must add though, that I have a golden retriever who is my baby, and the movie reminded me so much of him, and i just had him in my mind when i was watching the ending!

I even cried so much reading the book that i had to put it down haha. I am a total softy when it comes to animals in movies :p

And when i saw this is it...well...i won't go there. I'm glad no one saw me! I cried during the opening credits, seriously :(

You cried in the books!! awwwwww

I can't see me crying during the movie...well, maybe when Robs puts his shirt back on I might haha.

I don't like crying at the cinema, it's a little embarassing. I sobbed my little heart out when I saw Marly & Me, so I had to walk out with my sunnies on haha.

And then of course This Is It....oh dear....I cried so much during that, that I gave myself a migraine afterwards :(

:yes: I cried twice in the "New Moon" once when Edward said goodbye to Bella, and the second time was when Bella came home and she found Alice sitting on the loungeroom chair and Bella just ran to her and broke down. And then I cried in "Breaking Dawn" twice too, when Bella noticed the Renesmee was crying and then at the end of it :lol:

I haven't seen "Marley & Me" so I can't say anything about that movie, lucky for me I on'y cried at the beginning of New Moon so by the time it finished minus the people that heard my sobbing no one would of know :lol:.

Actually I'm really surprised that I didn't cry in "This Is It" I was teary in a few places, but I bauled when I came home :s, mum was like "How was the movie" and I was like the best and then I went into my room lied on my bed and just bauled.

Oh there's no waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay that will happen lol.

Heck, even when I go back to America I'm still gonna be camped out in this thread. I love this thread! It's like our little home within a home :wub:

phew *wipes forehead* That's so true, I miss you guys heaps when I'm not on here, the night we got that huge storm and I head no internet for a whole night I bitched to mum about it and I was like :boohoo: I can't go on MJJC and mum's like I'm sure it's not going to kill you missing out one night and I was like :eek: where is the sympathy :lol:, yay :clapping: at least we know that you'll always be in the Aussie thread when you go back home :D

:yes: I cried twice in the "New Moon" once when Edward said goodbye to Bella, and the second time was when Bella came home and she found Alice sitting on the loungeroom chair and Bella just ran to her and broke down. And then I cried in "Breaking Dawn" twice too, when Bella noticed the Renesmee was crying and then at the end of it :lol:

I haven't seen "Marley & Me" so I can't say anything about that movie, lucky for me I on'y cried at the beginning of New Moon so by the time it finished minus the people that heard my sobbing no one would of know :lol:.

Actually I'm really surprised that I didn't cry in "This Is It" I was teary in a few places, but I bauled when I came home :s, mum was like "How was the movie" and I was like the best and then I went into my room lied on my bed and just bauled.

Oh you have to see Marley & Me...it's adorable!! Very funny, but so so sad though.

Oh man, I was a mess after I saw this is it :( I cried through the movie, cried all the way home...and then for like an hour or two after that. I need to see it again so I can actually enjoy the bits I missed!

Anyone know when it stops screening?

Oh you have to see Marley & Me...it's adorable!! Very funny, but so so sad though.

Oh man, I was a mess after I saw this is it :( I cried through the movie, cried all the way home...and then for like an hour or two after that. I need to see it again so I can actually enjoy the bits I missed!

Anyone know when it stops screening?

I'm going to be home by myself this weekend so I might hire it out over the weekend :), um I think it stops this wedensday coming. but I'm not 100% sure about that.

My local cinema is still showing it, but it's gone from like 10 sessions a day to 2 so I'm assuming that it must be getting ready to be taken out of cinemas very soon.

I'm going to be home by myself this weekend so I might hire it out over the weekend :), um I think it stops this wedensday coming. but I'm not 100% sure about that.

My local cinema is still showing it, but it's gone from like 10 sessions a day to 2 so I'm assuming that it must be getting ready to be taken out of cinemas very soon.

Oh really!!! I better get to the cinema and see it before it goes!!

hmmm...maybe I'll see New Moon...and then see This Is It after that hehe. Be a movie nerd for the day :p

Yes, I cried like there was no tomorrow during Marley and Me, ha ha. I actually had to look down and not watch it cause i was crying so much!! How sad. I must add though, that I have a golden retriever who is my baby, and the movie reminded me so much of him, and i just had him in my mind when i was watching the ending!

I even cried so much reading the book that i had to put it down haha. I am a total softy when it comes to animals in movies :p

And when i saw this is it...well...i won't go there. I'm glad no one saw me! I cried during the opening credits, seriously :(

Aw, I never even had a dog and I cried like crazy during Marley and Me, certain bits were just like, torturously sad...
It's okay that you cried during the opening credits... I cried on the walk to the movie theater :cry: I was walking, texting a friend who was telling me it was okay to be so upset already and I walked into the theater and gave them my ticket and the lady asked if I was alright and I was like not really :cry: She gave me a free TII poster, I think she felt bad for me.

[censoring cuz I haven't seen it yet LOL!] :p

phew *wipes forehead* That's so true, I miss you guys heaps when I'm not on here, the night we got that huge storm and I head no internet for a whole night I bitched to mum about it and I was like :boohoo: I can't go on MJJC and mum's like I'm sure it's not going to kill you missing out one night and I was like :eek: where is the sympathy :lol:, yay :clapping: at least we know that you'll always be in the Aussie thread when you go back home :D

Oh you must see Marley & Me. It's amazing! You were really strong to not cry your eyes out during TII! Between I'll Be There with those old clips they show and Earth Song.. I was a goner...

Ha yeah I know, I just have to come here every day! Yeah I'm gonna be back in the States but still partly Aussie cuz I stayed here a whole year and braved the crazy heat!!! :D

Aw, I never even had a dog and I cried like crazy during Marley and Me, certain bits were just like, torturously sad...
It's okay that you cried during the opening credits... I cried on the walk to the movie theater :cry: I was walking, texting a friend who was telling me it was okay to be so upset already and I walked into the theater and gave them my ticket and the lady asked if I was alright and I was like not really :cry: She gave me a free TII poster, I think she felt bad for me.

Ok, now I don't feel so bad for crying during the credits :p I was so bad after, I was actually texting Seb on the way home and he was a sweetheart making me feel better - which only made me cry more haha.

I need to see it again. I hope I can get there before it finishes!!

By the way.....did someone just close their very first thread?? Haha....you go girl :p

Oh really!!! I better get to the cinema and see it before it goes!!

hmmm...maybe I'll see New Moon...and then see This Is It after that hehe. Be a movie nerd for the day :p

:lmao: I was going to do that today lolz, see TII straight after New Moon but I've already seen it 8 times so that's enough for now, I'll wait till the dvd comes out.

When does the dvd come out?? Anyone know??

I heard that since it's been extend and extra 2 weeks in cinemas (3 weeks overseas) the dvd isn't supposed to come out till early Janurary 2010 and according to Kenny it's supposed to have an extra 2 - 3 hours of extras that weren't in the movie.

Ok, now I don't feel so bad for crying during the credits :p I was so bad after, I was actually texting Seb on the way home and he was a sweetheart making me feel better - which only made me cry more haha.

I need to see it again. I hope I can get there before it finishes!!

By the way.....did someone just close their very first thread?? Haha....you go girl :p

See, I told you crying during the opening credits wasn't so bad :p
I had myself just so worked up by the time I got there. Like I just bottled it right up and then I just couldn't keep it in. Aw, that's what is so good about other fans though... we understand it :wub: I love that.
Yeah I want to see it again before it's gone too. They do the 9 dollar member tuesdays at our Event Cinemas here, so I'm thinking about it. Of course Dumaresq Street Cinema here has it for 6 bucks every day, but there is just something about the EC... they have it on vmax which is louder and bigger and just :wild:

Na, I've done a couple already today lol. I try to be very nice about it, but still get the job done :D

I heard that since it's been extend and extra 2 weeks in cinemas (3 weeks overseas) the dvd isn't supposed to come out till early Janurary 2010 and according to Kenny it's supposed to have an extra 2 - 3 hours of extras that weren't in the movie.

Yeah I've been hearing that too. I am biding my time... patiently waiting... The first thing I wanna see... Is Dangerous! So it better be on there!!! :wild:

See, I told you crying during the opening credits wasn't so bad :p
I had myself just so worked up by the time I got there. Like I just bottled it right up and then I just couldn't keep it in. Aw, that's what is so good about other fans though... we understand it :wub: I love that.
Yeah I want to see it again before it's gone too. They do the 9 dollar member tuesdays at our Event Cinemas here, so I'm thinking about it. Of course Dumaresq Street Cinema here has it for 6 bucks every day, but there is just something about the EC... they have it on vmax which is louder and bigger and just :wild:

Na, I've done a couple already today lol. I try to be very nice about it, but still get the job done :D

Closing threads all over the shop are we? You bad ass!! Haha

Yeah I've been hearing that too. I am biding my time... patiently waiting... The first thing I wanna see... Is Dangerous! So it better be on there!!! :wild:

*backs away slowly* I'd say if Kenny said it, it's got to be on the dvd, if it isn't I'd be really surprised.

I've found a site that has a good copy of TII so if I get withdrawals once its out of cinemas I know what I'll be doing :lmao: then I'll throw the copy out and purchase the dvd when it comes available :lmao:

Closing threads all over the shop are we? You bad ass!! Haha
*starts humming Bad*... thanks for putting that in my head LOL :p

*backs away slowly* I'd say if Kenny said it, it's got to be on the dvd, if it isn't I'd be really surprised.

I've found a site that has a good copy of TII so if I get withdrawals once its out of cinemas I know what I'll be doing :lmao: then I'll throw the copy out and purchase the dvd when it comes available :lmao:

Yeah I'd be surprised if it wasn't on there. I was gutted when I first found out it wouldn't be in the film, but understood, regular folks probably don't really know that song. But it better be on the DVD!! Or Kenny and I are gonna have words.... :mello:

*starts humming Bad*... thanks for putting that in my head LOL :p

Yeah I'd be surprised if it wasn't on there. I was gutted when I first found out it wouldn't be in the film, but understood, regular folks probably don't really know that song. But it better be on the DVD!! Or Kenny and I are gonna have words.... :mello:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *puts hands up*, can I be apart of those words? *gets on hands and knees and begs* I love "having words" with people even if they aren't my arguements to argue about.

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *puts hands up*, can I be apart of those words? *gets on hands and knees and begs* I love "having words" with people even if they aren't my arguements to argue about.

LMAO! Sure! :p If Dangerous isn't on there... I'll want ALL the help I can get to yell at anyone who would listen!

I go round and round about this in my head... but I know it just has to be on there. I know darned well that he rehearsed it, I've heard the audio from outside staples. I just hope they got it on tape!! :angel: And I heard it was a little different, mixed with Morphine? Oh maaaaaaaaaaaan I want to seeeeeeeeeee! :dancin:

LMAO! Sure! :p If Dangerous isn't on there... I'll want ALL the help I can get to yell at anyone who would listen!

I go round and round about this in my head... but I know it just has to be on there. I know darned well that he rehearsed it, I've heard the audio from outside staples. I just hope they got it on tape!! :angel: And I heard it was a little different, mixed with Morphine? Oh maaaaaaaaaaaan I want to seeeeeeeeeee! :dancin:

well you have my support if we have to go to war :lol:, maybe it was one of the songs they decided to leave for the dvd release? well if you heard it from the staples then surely they'd have to put it at least on the dvd.

aww bless ya, you are so cute :lol:

well you have my support if we have to go to war :lol:, maybe it was one of the songs they decided to leave for the dvd release? well if you heard it from the staples then surely they'd have to put it at least on the dvd.
aww bless ya, you are so cute :lol:

Ya I'm thinking so. Yay to war for Dangerous it is haha!! :horsey:

*starts yelling* Dan-ger-ous! Dan-ger-ous!!! :happy_dance:

aww :huggy: I replied to ya message about NM, it was just a little late as I only just got out of the movies from seeing it when the message came through.

I really embrassed myself and my niece, You know how Edward says goodbye to Bella and the look on her face and then she goes and runs after him, I like literally started bauling aye the look on Bella's face was like SO heart breaking :cry:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, A Big congratulations on getting Junior Mod Reg :clapping:

Mel i just saw ur sms and replied now. My phone seems to be ok now..thank god!

I know i felt so bad for bella :(

And congrats to reg for becoming a mod here! :clapping:

^ thanks!! Loving it so far :D

Alrighty, it's off to nighty night land for me....

After all the talk of Dangerous and in the random section about friggin gold pants...

I'm hoping I jump right into a dream about:

Michael doing the Dangerous dance routine.... :wub:
in the gold pants... :wild:
...ah, in my bedroom? :fear:

Heh. G'night :fortuneteller:

OMG Jess like NEVER again aye :lol:. I can't believe I was like that :lmao:.

I'll check ya reply now :). yay at least ya phone is alright :)

Hey u have passion for the film, theres no harm in that :D

Im amazed i didnt cry while watching "this is it"

Back