Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I can't find any pics on my old online server of my mj stuff (it's less than you got I can tell you that much lol). However I found a pic of my EJ stuff that must have been taken, omg I don't even know, maybe in 2002 or 2003...
http://regslittleeltonjohnsite.com/0000.jpg
:p

Then it got me thinking what else is buried away on my server and I found this page, which links to some of the siggies I made years ago. Some were EJ, some were MJ, etc: http://regslittleeltonjohnsite.com/regsite/signatures.html
It's bizzarre to find that stuff again! :agree:
It's like walking down memory lane..... Not all of them open to bigger pages but some do.

Wow!!!
Big EJ fan then? Love that Australia poster in the background tehe

Lol i have this draw underneath my bedthat is totally full of mj stuff! :wild:.. its awesome!

Wow!!!
Big EJ fan then? Love that Australia poster in the background tehe

Oh yeah... just a TAD :clapping: And it has grown since then picture too... :wub:
Now I'm on a mission to find the pics I took when I got the mjinnocence bracelets back in '05. I know they are on that server somewhere.... I really need to go through everything I have hoarded on there lol :p

BTW if anyone wants to see my Michael collection here it is;

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44680&page=37

Not very big but its mine :wub: Is still building!

There isnt a smilie for my reaction! haha
That is amazing!

Some of those people...I wish I was old enough to have collected things through the years. But even if I had Australia isnt much of a location when it comes to this kinda stuff! haha
& my family think I am bad! haha

There isnt a smilie for my reaction! haha
That is amazing!

Some of those people...I wish I was old enough to have collected things through the years. But even if I had Australia isnt much of a location when it comes to this kinda stuff! haha
& my family think I am bad! haha

Haha everyone teases me about my collection haha. I haven't really collected much stuff over the years. I used to be a more casual Michael fan before his death - not like I am now. Before his death I had 4 albums, a Thriller vinyl, HIStory DVD and a Bad tape. And now .. yeah haha. Have got into collecting a lot lately.

haha same.
Well I already had all his music. But now I am really into his unreleased stuff & I didnt hav too much Jackson 5 stuff other than the Greatest Hits kinda thing...
But I have to say I am very proud of my book collection which is slowly building hehe
I am addicted to Amazon! So good!

Haha everyone teases me about my collection haha. I haven't really collected much stuff over the years. I used to be a more casual Michael fan before his death - not like I am now. Before his death I had 4 albums, a Thriller vinyl, HIStory DVD and a Bad tape. And now .. yeah haha. Have got into collecting a lot lately.
Well it's very impressive! I love how you have the different covers of Number Ones.... It's like how I have all the covers for Invincible. Hey I think I spy a TII poster rolled up! Is it?? :wild:

Well it's very impressive! I love how you have the different covers of Number Ones.... It's like how I have all the covers for Invincible. Hey I think I spy a TII poster rolled up! Is it?? :wild:
Aww thx :wub:

Yeah I need the 2 other CD covers for Number Ones! Gotta get them on eBay and I'm not sure how my family will react to my unsubtle Michael collecting haha. Currently I can smuggle stuff in from the shops hehe. No longer.

Oh my god! You have the 4 covers of Invincible :( Jealous! I want them so much! Have to buy online :( Hehe and yeah it's a TII poster :) Sealed too. Also bought the TII album again which is sealed

By the way has anyone seen The Wiz? I watched it last night for the time.. and just... wow. Michael is incredible in it! His acting is superb! Really brought the character alive in his own unique way. If you haven't seen it, you MUST! Mikey is so effin' cute in it I couldn't help smiling every time he came into the picture. The whole movie is just magical!

Aww thx :wub:

Yeah I need the 2 other CD covers for Number Ones! Gotta get them on eBay and I'm not sure how my family will react to my unsubtle Michael collecting haha. Currently I can smuggle stuff in from the shops hehe. No longer.

Oh my god! You have the 4 covers of Invincible :( Jealous! I want them so much! Have to buy online :( Hehe and yeah it's a TII poster :) Sealed too. Also bought the TII album again which is sealed

Ah, don't worry about the family. I learned long ago to just keep collecting :p They'll get over it. Now my family tried to find really random EJ or MJ things they think I don't have. Have a few duplicates because of it...but I have no problem with that :D

Yeppers, got them all right away. When I get back to the States and get my stuff out of storage, I'll have to get a picture or two. You should see all the MJ and EJ cassettes I have! If memory serves I even have HIStory on cassettes. I have three of Dangerous on cassette because I kept wearing it out :p I only have one of my MJ dolls left... because my brother, as a kid, decided to dismember both my Thriller doll AND my Joey McIntyre doll and lost most of the body parts...... including the heads... :mello:

Ah, don't worry about the family. I learned long ago to just keep collecting :p They'll get over it. Now my family tried to find really random EJ or MJ things they think I don't have. Have a few duplicates because of it...but I have no problem with that :D

Yeppers, got them all right away. When I get back to the States and get my stuff out of storage, I'll have to get a picture or two. You should see all the MJ and EJ cassettes I have! If memory serves I even have HIStory on cassettes. I have three of Dangerous on cassette because I kept wearing it out :p I only have one of my MJ dolls left... because my brother, as a kid, decided to dismember both my Thriller doll AND my Joey McIntyre doll and lost most of the body parts...... including the heads... :mello:

I am SO jealous of you right now .. I'll actually buy some of your cassettes if your open to it? :) Let me know when you're back in the states. I really want cassettes and they are awful tough to come by. Lucky my Dad kept Bad on cassette all these years and passed it down to me :wub:

By the way has anyone seen The Wiz? I watched it last night for the time.. and just... wow. Michael is incredible in it! His acting is superb! Really brought the character alive in his own unique way. If you haven't seen it, you MUST! Mikey is so effin' cute in it I couldn't help smiling every time he came into the picture. The whole movie is just magical!

I LOVE the Wiz! So funny but still so good!
I have to say though the costumes are pretty good then it looks like they put a ferrero rocher rapper on his nose! tehehe

I LOVE the Wiz! So funny but still so good!
I have to say though the costumes are pretty good then it looks like they put a ferrero rocher rapper on his nose! tehehe

Hehe is sooo cute :) Love the adaptation! Better than the Wizard of Oz in my opinion! Was just so engaging! Catchy tunes :) And they all flail their arms about sooo cutely. Michael's dancing is top class too hehe

I am SO jealous of you right now .. I'll actually buy some of your cassettes if your open to it? :) Let me know when you're back in the states. I really want cassettes and they are awful tough to come by. Lucky my Dad kept Bad on cassette all these years and passed it down to me :wub:

LOL! :p I need to bug my dad to look in the family photo albums because there is a really silly pic of me at Christmas when I got my first MJ doll and I had to have them get a pic of me with it... and my face says it all... I was like super stoked! :wild: I'll email him about it before I go to bed and see if he'll scan it for me. It's good for a chuckle :p

You know what, that sounds like a plan. I have a few MJ multiples so I don't mind sharing. I know, cassettes are very tricky to find.

I've found that to be the case with EJ collectibles as well (it's probably the case with any collectable musician really). I have almost everything ever put out of EJ studio albums, on cassette... except a few rare gems. It #@!$s me no end.... :mello:

Send me a pm with your email addy when you get a minute, then I can save it in my email addy book for when I go back to America. I'm sure I have at least a few doubles and triples on cassette.

I haven't watch The Wiz, I saw it on DVD but I thought it is just a low budget movie so I didn't think it's very worth it to spend too much on DVDs! lol! I even haven't watch Captain EO! lol

About Evan Chandler, thise is the first time I'm happy that someone died! I know I feel very bad for being happy (part of me is a little evil! eheh) and I know I should not but it really serve him right and I believe in Karma!

LOL! :p I need to bug my dad to look in the family photo albums because there is a really silly pic of me at Christmas when I got my first MJ doll and I had to have them get a pic of me with it... and my face says it all... I was like super stoked! :wild: I'll email him about it before I go to bed and see if he'll scan it for me. It's good for a chuckle :p

You know what, that sounds like a plan. I have a few MJ multiples so I don't mind sharing. I know, cassettes are very tricky to find.

I've found that to be the case with EJ collectibles as well (it's probably the case with any collectable musician really). I have almost everything ever put out of EJ studio albums, on cassette... except a few rare gems. It #@!$s me no end.... :mello:

Send me a pm with your email addy when you get a minute, then I can save it in my email addy book for when I go back to America. I'm sure I have at least a few doubles and triples on cassette.

Here's my addy sb_91@live.com

Anyone's free to add me on that by the way! You're sweet thanks :) Means a lot! Can you remember off your head any of those doubles/triple cassettes you got?

I haven't watch The Wiz, I saw it on DVD but I thought it is just a low budget movie so I didn't think it's very worth it to spend too much on DVDs! lol! I even haven't watch Captain EO! lol

About Evan Chandler, thise is the first time I'm happy that someone died! I know I feel very bad for being happy (part of me is a little evil! eheh) and I know I should not but it really serve him right and I believe in Karma!

I haven't seen Captain EO yet darl don't worry. The Wiz if it is low budget is incredible for what it is! Really! The special effects, costumes, animation is utterly amazing! I was blown away by how good it was!

Here's my addy sb_91@live.com

Anyone's free to add me on that by the way! You're sweet thanks :) Means a lot! Can you remember off your head any of those doubles/triple cassettes you got?

Thanks, I saved it in my book :D Not a problem at all. Now I see it was good I didn't get rid of my extras!
I know for sure I have three of Dangerous, at least two of both Thriller and Bad.... I'm not sure about HIStory, I might only have my one set on cassettes, as I think that was the year I finally got a cd player and started rebuying everything on cd. And I'm really weird about collectibles, I've probably got the reciepts in them yet and all. I tend to put the reciepts in the booklets to keep them there :p

I haven't seen Captain EO yet darl don't worry. The Wiz if it is low budget is incredible for what it is! Really! The special effects, costumes, animation is utterly amazing! I was blown away by how good it was!
My favorite thing about the Wiz is his voice.....oh my.... --> :wub:

Thanks, I saved it in my book :D Not a problem at all. Now I see it was good I didn't get rid of my extras!
I know for sure I have three of Dangerous, at least two of both Thriller and Bad.... I'm not sure about HIStory, I might only have my one set on cassettes, as I think that was the year I finally got a cd player and started rebuying everything on cd. And I'm really weird about collectibles, I've probably got the reciepts in them yet and all. I tend to put the reciepts in the booklets to keep them there :p

My favorite thing about the Wiz is his voice.....oh my.... --> :wub:

Oh wow :D That would be amazing :) Well let me know when you can! No rush :) And yeah prices and whatnot!

And omgosh I know.. every time he spoke just sent shivers down my spine.. He's soooo cute. And all those quotes as well! :wub: Aww Michael you gorgeous thing,

Oh wow :D That would be amazing :) Well let me know when you can! No rush :) And yeah prices and whatnot!

And omgosh I know.. every time he spoke just sent shivers down my spine.. He's soooo cute. And all those quotes as well! :wub: Aww Michael you gorgeous thing,

Not a problem and if I wanted any money at all it would only be for shipping. I got most of the cassettes for Christmas and birthday gifts over the years so I didn't pay anything for them :D Plus they'd be going to a good home :)

Yeah I know.... I could sit and listen to that man talk ALL day and would just be like :wub: :wub: :wub:

I just notice something on the Shake A Body demo, somebody (not Michael) says "I'm going to be Jesus off this shit" :D

Also Seb I added you.

Not a problem and if I wanted any money at all it would only be for shipping. I got most of the cassettes for Christmas and birthday gifts over the years so I didn't pay anything for them :D Plus they'd be going to a good home :)

Yeah I know.... I could sit and listen to that man talk ALL day and would just be like :wub: :wub: :wub:
Aww you're so kind :) :huggy: Means a lot! :) :)

I know omgosh. I wish we had Dancing the Dream on cassette tape or something.. you know audio tape.. just Michael reading his essays, thoughts and passages :wub:

I just notice something on the Shake A Body demo, somebody (not Michael) says "I'm going to be Jesus off this shit" :D
Really?? LOL :p

Aww you're so kind :) :huggy: Means a lot! :) :)

I know omgosh. I wish we had Dancing the Dream on cassette tape or something.. you know audio tape.. just Michael reading his essays, thoughts and passages :wub:

Not a prob :huggy:

If I got my hands on audio of everything in DTD... read by Michael... I'd put it on a continuous loop....... OMG... could you imagine??? :wub:

:fortuneteller: Oh I wish it existed.... :fortuneteller:

Not a prob :huggy:

If I got my hands on audio of everything in DTD... read by Michael... I'd put it on a continuous loop....... OMG... could you imagine??? :wub:

:fortuneteller: Oh I wish it existed.... :fortuneteller:

I know oh goshly! I haven't got the book yet, but have read some small bits on the net..I can't wait to just read his craft... :wub:

Oh no! I couldn't read that online! Must see it in real print hehe. Thanks guys but I think I'll wait :p It'll be worth the wait :)
xx
I'm off to bed now all
Love to you all
xxx

Sorry late reply.

I suggest you both go onto Youtube & watch it now! hehe
They are both great & I agree, The Wiz is a great urban take on the orginal. When they get to Emrald City its sooo cool!

Hehe is sooo cute :) Love the adaptation! Better than the Wizard of Oz in my opinion! Was just so engaging! Catchy tunes :) And they all flail their arms about sooo cutely. Michael's dancing is top class too hehe

To true! Have you seen the interviews or something I catn remember where he recalls how she couldnt catch onto the dancing like him? tehehe
Anyone seen that Diana show where they performed for part of it together...& they call each other sexy & its reallllly cute?

Also Dancing the Dream is amazing. Everytime I read it I find something new

Back