Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Good Morning/Afternoon Aussies! :coffee:
Is it hot by you guys yet?? :mello:
How is everyone?? I've still got this stomach bug/flu/whateveritis... but I managed to keep both dinner down last night and brekky this morning - not without a little nausea but still... I wonder if there is something going around.... :mello:

I will when i get the chance 2 :D

That would be awesome... I love seeing everyone's collections! :D

I have just seen the new twilight movie..awesome! :wild:

I have just seen the new twilight movie..awesome! :wild:

Hi everyone :)

Oh I can't wait to see it!!! I am trying to avoid people who I know will talk about it, haha. But at the same time I am dying to squeeze them for information :lol:

I have to wait til Tuesday afternoon to see it - cause I'm going with my best friend. She'd kill me if I went before haha

:)

Ooooooooooh, it's so pretty! :wub:

Looking lovely hun :) I think it could be about to get a little bigger in a couple of days hehe

Oh, and love your new siggy :wub:

Naww thanks :) Hehe yes I can't wait! So excited for your pressie :wub:

Hehe I love that quote..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=al9JFOwxV5M

If you wanna watch it it's there! :heart:

This is a completely random question but I was just wondering if you guys knew if you can buy TicketTek tickets from the markered News Agnet? or is it just easier to do it online?

^^ Sorry, got no idea!

So what did everyone get up to (or is still at) for temps today???

35 here (and yeah that temp IN the house as well...) :mello:

Think if I ask for snow for Christmas my folks would send me a frozen crate of it??? :wild: Yeah, didn't think so either :p

^^ Sorry, got no idea!

So what did everyone get up to (or is still at) for temps today???

35 here (and yeah that temp IN the house as well...) :mello:

Think if I ask for snow for Christmas my folks would send me a frozen crate of it??? :wild: Yeah, didn't think so either :p

35!!!!!

It's raining and windy and horrible here :(

Gimme your sunshine...please?? :)

I wonder if i can last til tuesday hehe

:lol: hmm I'm not sure, I say you probably can. To make it a little easier on you, you don't really see that much of Edward shirtless :lol:. It's more Jacob and the other wolves :lol:

I don't think there is really anything else to tell you that's not really going to give it away lol

oooh Junior Moderator!! Well done :) How's it going?

LOL yeah :) Thanks! :D It's going well. It's challenging and interesting and enjoyable and so far I like it :clapping:

How is everyone this fine HOT :heat: evening??

Oooh don't say too much about New Moon... I want it to be a surprise, like a complete surprise...because I was slack and didn't read the book yet :agree: So I have NO idea what it will be like... it's gonna make it really exciting! :wild:

NAY! OMFG I sent you a PM but all I'm going to say is like OMFG like TOTALLY.

Jess did you get my text message, SO embrassing :lol:
Im not sure if i have, my phone has been playing up since some water went on it!

Im not sure if i have, my phone has been playing up since some water went on it!

aww :huggy: I replied to ya message about NM, it was just a little late as I only just got out of the movies from seeing it when the message came through.

I really embrassed myself and my niece, You know how Edward says goodbye to Bella and the look on her face and then she goes and runs after him, I like literally started bauling aye the look on Bella's face was like SO heart breaking :cry:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, A Big congratulations on getting Junior Mod Reg :clapping:

Back