Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

aww :cry: This Is It finishes this Wednesday at my local cinema, I didn't want to think about it actually but yeh it does :boohoo:

The earliest session that i can see it now is 1:40, but i cant see it. Coz the bingo finshes @ 2 ( my mum goes 2 bingo ppl!) and so 1 :40 is too late.

The earliest session that i can see it now is 1:40, but i cant see it. Coz the bingo finshes @ 2 ( my mum goes 2 bingo ppl!) and so 1 :40 is too late.

When I looked at the paper today as I wanted to double check the time for New Moon they are still showing two screenings here which as 4:40 pm & 9:20pm. It's gone from 10 sessions a day to 2, so my guess is that it will be finishing up really soon.

When I looked at the paper today as I wanted to double check the time for New Moon they are still showing two screenings here which as 4:40 pm & 9:20pm. It's gone from 10 sessions a day to 2, so my guess is that it will be finishing up really soon.

They are having a outdoor screening of it this sat @ 9:00pm! i really wanna go 2 it, but i dont think i can :(

I totally just got hired to be one of those Santa's photographers at the mall here until Christmas!! :D

It's gonna be like my first real photography job!!! :wild:

I'm so stoked right now!!! :wild: :wild:

:clapping: congratulations darl, hope it turns into something more for you seen as you love photography.

:clapping: congratulations darl, hope it turns into something more for you seen as you love photography.

Thanks! I think it's gonna be a great learning experience and fun at the same time :D Me too. Just having the reference will probably help and I have to learn more about flash photography... so I'll get that experience by doing this.

I can't wait to start :clapping:

I totally just got hired to be one of those Santa's photographers at the mall here until Christmas!! :D

It's gonna be like my first real photography job!!! :wild:

I'm so stoked right now!!! :wild: :wild:
Oh how cute :D Congrats darl

Do you get to wear a lil elf costume heeh

Oh how cute :D Congrats darl

Do you get to wear a lil elf costume heeh

Thanks!! :D Yeah it's gonna be a riot, kids are so cute with the whole Santa thing :clapping:

Na, we just wear black slacks and they give us red Christmas shirts, but I'm stopping at Woolies tommorrow and getting one of those reindeer antler headbands and some bells for me sneakers :p And maybe some Christmassy colored eyeshadow :dancin:

How are you? Roasting yet??? It hit 40.7C here today :heat:

Thanks!! :D Yeah it's gonna be a riot, kids are so cute with the whole Santa thing :clapping:

Na, we just wear black slacks and they give us red Christmas shirts, but I'm stopping at Woolies tommorrow and getting one of those reindeer antler headbands and some bells for me sneakers :p And maybe some Christmassy colored eyeshadow :dancin:

How are you? Roasting yet??? It hit 40.7C here today :heat:

Aww cute :) Yeah darl Mikey would be proud too hehe.

I do live in Sydney too hehe. Although I didn't realise it hit 41C wow! I've been inside most of the day trying to study for exams. Ew lol. At least its cold in here though! What are we up to tonight/this weekend

Aww cute :) Yeah darl Mikey would be proud too hehe.

I do live in Sydney too hehe. Although I didn't realise it hit 41C wow! I've been inside most of the day trying to study for exams. Ew lol. At least its cold in here though! What are we up to tonight/this weekend

Aw, I wonder if he would be :cry: :wub:

I'll have to get a pic of me with all my garb on standing with the big camera... or I could be silly and get a pic... with... SANTA!!! :wild:

Yep... I knew that.... I blame the heat and my blonde hair... seriously... :rofl:

It may have been a few cooler, depending on the area of SYD you are in. We... are in a stupid valley where the heat just sits.... arg! And we didn't use the A/C today either.... :mello:

Tommorrow for me it's shopping :D On Sunday I get my first five hour shift being the Santa Photographer :clapping:

What about you???

Aw, I wonder if he would be :cry: :wub:

I'll have to get a pic of me with all my garb on standing with the big camera... or I could be silly and get a pic... with... SANTA!!! :wild:

Yep... I knew that.... I blame the heat and my blonde hair... seriously... :rofl:

It may have been a few cooler, depending on the area of SYD you are in. We... are in a stupid valley where the heat just sits.... arg! And we didn't use the A/C today either.... :mello:

Tommorrow for me it's shopping :D On Sunday I get my first five hour shift being the Santa Photographer :clapping:

What about you???
Haha oo how exciting hehe.

Ya I live up on the North Shore. Was stinking here! Went outside to check the mail and burnt my feet on the pavers eek!

I got an exam tomorrow at 9.20 in the morning! :( Then studying the rest of that day for an exam on Monday! Devz :( Glad you're shopping though ha. What you thinking of getting?
xx

Haha oo how exciting hehe.

Ya I live up on the North Shore. Was stinking here! Went outside to check the mail and burnt my feet on the pavers eek!

I got an exam tomorrow at 9.20 in the morning! :( Then studying the rest of that day for an exam on Monday! Devz :( Glad you're shopping though ha. What you thinking of getting?
xx

Cripes you went out barefoot? :bugeyed Too hot! Poor toes! :mello:

What subject is the exam?? I bet you'll do great :dancin: Study study (in between coming here? lol) :agree:

Some of it is boring, grocery shopping to be done, then the stuff I mentioned before, maybe a bottle of wine to celebrate the new job... :) Then I wanna roam around the mall a while. I've seen some MJ stuff popping up...

Cripes you went out barefoot? :bugeyed Too hot! Poor toes! :mello:

What subject is the exam?? I bet you'll do great :dancin: Study study (in between coming here? lol) :agree:

Some of it is boring, grocery shopping to be done, then the stuff I mentioned before, maybe a bottle of wine to celebrate the new job... :) Then I wanna roam around the mall a while. I've seen some MJ stuff popping up...

Hehe yeah I was only outside for a couple mins hehe. I'm okay :)

Oo which Michael stuff you've seen? Anything new? I've pretty much bought out all of Michael's stuff from JBHIFI. Haven't been out to the shops in like a week though! I've heard This Is It on Vinyl is out :D Well I saw on the HMV site.. But I can't find any HMV's..

The subject is Human Resource Management! Boring haha. Hehe yeah that's the idea haha. I've been listening to Michael and coming on here much more than I should hehe. :p Naughty.

Congratulations on the new job reghead! im sure u will do great :)

Hehe yeah I was only outside for a couple mins hehe. I'm okay :)

Oo which Michael stuff you've seen? Anything new? I've pretty much bought out all of Michael's stuff from JBHIFI. Haven't been out to the shops in like a week though! I've heard This Is It on Vinyl is out :D Well I saw on the HMV site.. But I can't find any HMV's..

The subject is Human Resource Management! Boring haha. Hehe yeah that's the idea haha. I've been listening to Michael and coming on here much more than I should hehe. :p Naughty.
The only newest mj thing i've seen is the ''teasures'' book, which has mj memorbilla printed in it. It costs $65! oh & good luck with the excam, wish u all the best of luck.

I'm tired :( How are you mel love

aww :huggy: not too bad, I'm going to see New Moon again tomorrow for the 2nd time so I'm a little excited about that :). Also managing to cool off in my room I've had the air con on for most of the day so it's like the North Pole in my room :D

Oh and thanks again for the other night, you really got me thinking after I decided to head off to bed, mum dad and my sister are going to visit my Aunty tomorrow so hopefully there will be some improvement to what we saw a few weeks ago.

My Uncle rang mum yesterday and said that she's drinking again but no eating as yet, but at least if she is keeping up her fluids that's got to be some good news :)

The only newest mj thing i've seen is the ''teasures'' book, which has mj memorbilla printed in it. It costs $65!

Here in our JbHiFi they had a new dvd that I came across yesterday I can't remember exactly what it's called but it has a heap of things on it including the memorial service not sure if it was the one that they showed on July 7th or the private one thought, but it was $35 to buy.

Last edited:

aww :huggy: not too bad, I'm going to see New Moon again tomorrow for the 2nd time so I'm a little excited about that :). Also managing to cool off in my room I've had the air con on for most of the day so it's like the North Pole in my room :D

Oh and thanks again for the other night, you really got me thinking after I decided to head off to bed, mum dad and my sister are going to visit my Aunty tomorrow so hopefully there will be some improvement to what we saw a few weeks ago.

My Uncle rang mum yesterday and said that she's drinking again but no eating as yet, but at least if she is keeping up her fluids that's got to be some good news :)

Aww awesome :) Yeah aircon is the best!

That's okay sweetie. That's great that there's been some progress :) :)

x

bloody outh, though I don't think my parents are going to be to happy with the power bill when it comes in, I've had my air con on and off for nearly 5 days straight.

I'd be lost without it, but then again I just about fall to my knees when I go out in the heat :lol:, I'm telling you something Seb when I'm in Sydney in the next two weeks it better be cool or else I'm going to be literally spitting chips :lmao:

:yes: it is great that there is some progress, hopefully there will be some more tomorrow too :D

The only newest mj thing i've seen is the ''teasures'' book, which has mj memorbilla printed in it. It costs $65! oh & good luck with the excam, wish u all the best of luck.

Really??? I need to check that out!!

Thanks, I'm pretty stoked about the job :D

Anyone have an extra A/C they can direct this way??? lol

Really??? I need to check that out!!

Thanks, I'm pretty stoked about the job :D

Anyone have an extra A/C they can direct this way??? lol

trade you an a/c for a heater??? haha, ok it's not that cold here...it's like 20 i think.

comfortable :p

Has anyone heard the story of when Michael's glove fell into the toilet?

Back