Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Omg.... I haven't had gnocchi in forever. Last time I had it, it was home made with a parmesian and tomato sauce... jeez it was good.

That's really lucky that you ended up with that good of a lunch! Hell yeah, if it doesn't look just perfect... who cares... it's italian... the taste is what counts! :dancin:

Oh, the gnocchi was so good!! It looked fine on the plate to me haha...but the waitress snuck it up to me and was all "sshhhhhh i got you lunch hehe" I'm starting to think maybe they just got the order wrong. ha. Any time fellas :p

Oh hi there :) Welcome! :waving:

Why haven't you slept yet!! Did you just get home from somewhere hehe

Actually I think I fell asleep for an hour lol. I am always reverting to upside down sleep patterns!
But hoping if I stay up now, I might swap that.

Are there quite a few aussies on the forum?

Actually I think I fell asleep for an hour lol. I am always reverting to upside down sleep patterns!
But hoping if I stay up now, I might swap that.

Are there quite a few aussies on the forum?

Yeh, there's quite a few of us. And everyone is wonderful :)

Where you writing from? I think I'm the only West Aussie on hehe :p

Good afternoon everyone :)
How was everyones Sunday?

Oh Daniel...though your not here & may not end up seeing this :p I downloaded that Moonwalker game hehehe sooooo funny!
But I couldnt figure out the keys so didnt get very far hehe

I am in Melbourne. :)

Hey where do I find extra smilies/emoticons? *searches*

WELCOME :D Another Melbournian!!! Yay!
Hope you enjoy the forum :)

I think this might be helpful...
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/misc.php?do=showsmilies

:waving: Hi Luci - long time no speak. How you doing :)

hehe good thanks :) How are you?
Just been floating around...finished Uni & now I am kinda lost/enjoying being lazy :p tehehe
I cant believe how quickly the end of the year is coming, its crazy! I only have like 2 days till all the holiday craziness begins!

hehe good thanks :) How are you?
Just been floating around...finished Uni & now I am kinda lost/enjoying being lazy :p tehehe
I cant believe how quickly the end of the year is coming, its crazy! I only have like 2 days till all the holiday craziness begins!

Good thanks :)

Just been given two pieces of fresh salmon to take home with me for dinner from the guys down in the restaurant at work - after being treated lunch, haha. So I'm feeling rather chuffed hehe :p

yeh, i know - where has the year gone. you'll be back at Uni next year before you know it haha (sorry :p)

Oh....hometime soon! Been a very dull day here at the ol winery :(

Hope everyone is having a fab day! :)

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum but a fellow Aussie :)
Dragonfruit is... weird. lol.

Hiya there :waving: Welcome to the Aussie thread! :clapping: How are you? Is it hot by you?

Oh, the gnocchi was so good!! It looked fine on the plate to me haha...but the waitress snuck it up to me and was all "sshhhhhh i got you lunch hehe" I'm starting to think maybe they just got the order wrong. ha. Any time fellas :p

AAAAAAAH I want gnocchi now!! Not fair! Yeah they probably got the order wrong, unlucky for one person... means lucky lunch for you though! :dancin:

Wait a minute...... you now have dinner too? How does that work?? lol I'd be chuffed as well... :wild:

Good thanks :)

Just been given two pieces of fresh salmon to take home with me for dinner from the guys down in the restaurant at work - after being treated lunch, haha. So I'm feeling rather chuffed hehe :p

yeh, i know - where has the year gone. you'll be back at Uni next year before you know it haha (sorry :p)

Oh....hometime soon! Been a very dull day here at the ol winery :(

Hope everyone is having a fab day! :)

Salmon = yummy *nods*

Thanks! Nope, not hot here today. It's been raining! Which I have totally missed!
Your welcome :D Lucky! It topped out at 41.8 here in Campbelltown today....too warm :heat: I can't wait for that change to go through here... we need it to cool down!

Salmon = yummy *nods*

Oh yeah it sure does. I ♥ salmon :clapping:

Tonight we are having crumbed veal and salad. It's going to be just lovely. In the middle of a really really ice cold Hahn here as well... gotta have the brewsky with the super hot weather :D

Hey all :waving:

Not only did I survive my first shift of Santa photographer (I took every pic today..yay!) but I L.O.V.E.D. it so much! :clapping: I can't wait to do it again tommorrow :D I was doing a lot of this behind the camera to make kids laugh......>>> :tease:

It's so interesting how some kids run right up to Santa and are all like... :wild:
But then you get other kids that are horrified LOL.

You gotta be so fast, as soon as the parents are out of the shot I was taking one safe one because two seconds later some were crying :mello:

There was one kid who was talking to Santa through the whole thing... some of what I remember him saying was.... 'I really want a Bobcat... oh and a trailer to put it in.... oh and a truck to pull it... and I need a hammer!"

:D It was really cute!

And a little girl stomped right up to Santa and tattled on her brother... THAT was hilarious :p

I'll stop though or I'll just ramble on and on about it all day lol.

How is everyone's day going??? :)

That's fantastic that your 1st day went well, its great to see that you enjoyed it. Seems like you also had a little bit of fun there too.

Hiya there :waving: Welcome to the Aussie thread! :clapping: How are you? Is it hot by you?

AAAAAAAH I want gnocchi now!! Not fair! Yeah they probably got the order wrong, unlucky for one person... means lucky lunch for you though! :dancin:

Wait a minute...... you now have dinner too? How does that work?? lol I'd be chuffed as well... :wild:

I know, how lucky am I today :p Although...I do take down to them left over champagne at the end of the day hehe. Maybe that's the secret to some tasty salmon! :)

ooooh....i just saw :p *giggles*

I replied too :)

*goes to PM's and checks out the message :lmao:

:lol: I still don't have enough stuff yet :cry: there is still so much to collect :lmao:

I'm not obsessed honest, I've just been bitten, Oh btw I saw New Moon again today this is the 3rd time in 4 days :lmao:

That's fantastic that your 1st day went well, its great to see that you enjoyed it. Seems like you also had a little bit of fun there too.
Thanks, yeah it really was a great day :D Not often you do a job that doesn't feel like a job at all, you know?? :)

I know, how lucky am I today :p Although...I do take down to them left over champagne at the end of the day hehe. Maybe that's the secret to some tasty salmon! :)
Yep, I'm betting that is it. When you share some of your business's leftovers with another business you make friends and sometimes get things in return :D
Pretty darned good trade off I'd say!! :yes:

You ever need any photographs taken... I could barter for champers LOL ... :p

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum but a fellow Aussie :)

Dragonfruit is... weird. lol.

Naytobes - I haven't even been to sleep yet, eep, lol.

Welcome bubbyduck :)
Lovely to have a fellow Aussie here!

Dragonfruit looks awfully exciting and exotic hehe. I've seen it before, but never tried it!

What's your name by the way? Mine is Seb :)
x

I've got a lil bit of a headache from study :( Got my toughest Uni exam tomorrow eek
How are you? By the way texted you but you never replied :(

aww :huggy: maybe take something to ease the headache or take a break from studying. aww don't worry babe you'll ace it for sure. I've finished uni for good now this is the week we get our results back I'm so nervous.

Aww you did? I'm sorry I never got the message that's why I didn't reply.

aww :huggy: maybe take something to ease the headache or take a break from studying. aww don't worry babe you'll ace it for sure. I've finished uni for good now this is the week we get our results back I'm so nervous.

Aww you did? I'm sorry I never got the message that's why I didn't reply.

Oh lucky you! I'm sure you'll be great.

Yeah babe! Your phone is weird hehe

Thanks, yeah it really was a great day :D Not often you do a job that doesn't feel like a job at all, you know?? :)

Yep, I'm betting that is it. When you share some of your business's leftovers with another business you make friends and sometimes get things in return :D
Pretty darned good trade off I'd say!! :yes:

You ever need any photographs taken... I could barter for champers LOL ... :p

haha, i might just take you up on that. Although, we do a wonderful Cabernet Sauvignon is you like your reds :lol:

*goes to PM's and checks out the message :lmao:

:lol: I still don't have enough stuff yet :cry: there is still so much to collect :lmao:

I'm not obsessed honest, I've just been bitten, Oh btw I saw New Moon again today this is the 3rd time in 4 days :lmao:

Haha, been bitten...likely story :p

Three times! Oh....I still haven't seen in :( I'm missing out :(

my phone is starting to piss me off, I charged it for 4 hours on Friday afternoon and then when I went to turn it on yesterday morning and the friggen this was flat :angry:

I don't know what's wrong with it and every time I take it into Crazy Johns and they send it away they keep bringing it back saying there is nothing wrong with it :angry:

Back