Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

I don't even know how to react to the Evan Chandler thing... relieved? happy? sad? shocked? Maybe just indifferent? :mello:

yeh i dont know how 2 react either....its just feels like god is working at his best right now!

Evan chandler is the father of the boy who accused mj of sexual molestaion in 93!

This may sound harsh and MJ probably isn't going to be happy with me. But now that you've said that SERVES HIM RIGHT! I'm always saying that eventually Karma will come and bite those on the arse that caused nothing but misery to MJ. I have NO sympathy at all.

Ask me again tonight and I probably would of changed my mind :lol: but for now NO SYMPATHY!

This may sound harsh and MJ probably isn't going to be happy with me. But now that you've said that SERVES HIM RIGHT! I'm always saying that eventually Karma will come and bite those on the arse that caused nothing but misery to MJ. I have NO sympathy at all.

Ask me again tonight and I probably would of changed my mind :lol: but for now NO SYMPATHY!

I totally agree with everything u have said here. I dont have any sympathy for him at all!

I totally agree with everything u have said here. I dont have any sympathy for him at all!

and I hope and pray he suffered too, I know that's not nice and being a christan I should say it but he deserves to suffer just as much as MJ suffered all throught the bullshit that Evan started.

*sings* ding dong the witch is dead, the witch old witch the wicked witch ding dong the wicked witch is dead *sing*

Okay I'm going to stop myself now before I get too nasty or end up getting into trouble

and I hope and pray he suffered too, I know that's not nice and being a christan I should say it but he deserves to suffer just as much as MJ suffered all throught the bullshit that Evan started.

*sings* ding dong the witch is dead, the witch old witch the wicked witch ding dong the wicked witch is dead *sing*

Okay I'm going to stop myself now before I get too nasty or end up getting into trouble

Hey its ok, i'm a catholic but belive me when ppl do bad things like what evan did- they will ger punished. And in evan's case he sure did!

Hey its ok, i'm a catholic but belive me when ppl do bad things like what evan did- they will ger punished. And in evan's case he sure did!

That' so true. Murray is next I say *nods* though I don't think any punishment he gets is going to make us forgive or forget what he did to MJ.

What he did is unforgiveable, but having said that no amount of punishment he gets is going to bring justice or make us feel any better.

That' so true. Murray is next I say *nods* though I don't think any punishment he gets is going to make us forgive or forget what he did to MJ.

What he did is unforgiveable, but having said that no amount of punishment he gets is going to bring justice or make us feel any better.

Yep i totally feel the same way

Yep i totally feel the same way

I just read that Evan shot him self in the head, so unfortunatley he didn't suffer. it would of been quick and easy and once again a gutless thing to do.

He would of killed himself because I reckon he couldn't take the fact that he caused MJ so much trouble and now MJ is dead so he couldn't handle it anymore.

Well as everyone says what goes around always comes back 3 times harder. And Say for Jordan coming out now about the truth it's a little to late as far as I'm concerned.

I
Well as everyone says what goes around always comes back 3 times harder. And Say for Jordan coming out now about the truth it's a little to late as far as I'm concerned.

Im with u on that

It wont make a difference

I don't see Jordan ever coming out with the truth though....
In some ways it sure would be satisfying to just hear it, although it wouldn't make a difference.
I'm pretty sure the payout had a clause that he could never talk about it publicly? Which I think is unfortunate.... I'd like to hear him say it, just once.

Im with u on that

It wont make a difference

retarts, okay I've said my piece I'm going to shut up now.

aww Jess I have Braithan here as my sister Pauline is shopping and he's asleep and he's lying on the click clack bed like the way michael is posing on the This Is It poster boards :lmao:

aww Jess I have Braithan here as my sister Pauline is shopping and he's asleep and he's lying on the click clack bed like the way michael is posing on the This Is It poster boards :lmao:

Aww that is so cute :wub:

My mums friend was telline me, today she went 2 drop her son 2 school and they had a dress up day there.

She said she saw 4 boys dressed up as mj! :wub:

I don't see Jordan ever coming out with the truth though....
In some ways it sure would be satisfying to just hear it, although it wouldn't make a difference.
I'm pretty sure the payout had a clause that he could never talk about it publicly? Which I think is unfortunate.... I'd like to hear him say it, just once.

I am across some article on google just a few minutes ago on Jordan the headlines were "I Lied For My Father, I'm Sorry Michael".

Give him time, I reckon within time it will get to him and he won't be able to stand the guilt and pressure of it anymore and he's crack.

Personally although it would be nice to hear him say it so I can tell everyone that ever doubted MJ to "sit on the facts and rotate them" I don't want him to come out with the truth I want him to keep it all bottled up and at least suffer a little bit that way it can tear him apart.

I know thats mean and not very nice at all but as far as I'm concerned he deserves it, if it wasn't for him Michael wouldn't of had all these problems therefore wouldn't of had to rely on the things he was relying on and therefore would STILL be ALIVE! If it wasn't for this creep Michael wouldn't of felt so alone nor felt like there was no one he could trust as far as I'm concerned this little creep ruined MJ and I hope and pray that Karma will bite him on the arse a million times more then he deserves. :angry: :rant:

Okay that's it now I'm going to stop myself before I get to worked up

Last edited:

Aww that is so cute :wub:

My mums friend was telline me, today she went 2 drop her son 2 school and they had a dress up day there.

She said she saw 4 boys dressed up as mj! :wub:

aww :lol: now that's so adorable, well he's not excatly like it, his arms aren't the same way as MJ's but he's got them up in the air, and his legs are crossed like MJ's :lol:

Wow is it true?
I typed those words in & a whole page of separate articles came up...???

I saw this a couple of months ago guys. They are fake. Made up by a Michael blogger shortly after June 25, if I remember correctly. (I'm talking about Jordan fessing up)

Also guys.. This is just me personally but I don't wish death upon anyone. Celebrating in the death of someone is not in my nature, and personally not Michael's either IMO. Hatred does nothing for this world. Hatred fosters wars, prejudices, racism, discrimination, shootings etc etc. I could go on and on. As someone said in the Evan Chandler thread - there is no such thing as good hatred. IMO we shouldn't stoop to the levels of those who have hatred in their hearts like the media and Evan Chandler himself. I'm certainly not celebrating the death of another human being. I'll let God be the one who makes judgment upon Evan. I'm done thinking about the issue. Despite the bad things that Chandler did - I can't do it. I don't think it makes me any less of a fan. I'm still going to go on celebrating Michael's life and legacy and bring peace and healing to the world. Celebrating this IMO will achieve nothing. It only makes us worse than the media.

EDIT: Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I'm not attacking anyone. Just yeah.

Last edited:

Yeah I totally agree...but I have never really looked into the whole thing so I dont have much of an opinion in general.
Its not much of our business anyway, just as much as things about Michael werent. (that made no sense at all; speaking out loud sorry)
I heard he has been sick for awhile...kinda sad.

On another note...does anyone know if Michael Jacksons Ghosts DVD is available anywhere now-a-days?

I saw this a couple of months ago guys. They are fake. Made up by a Michael blogger shortly after June 25, if I remember correctly. (I'm talking about Jordan fessing up)

Also guys.. This is just me personally but I don't wish death upon anyone. Celebrating in the death of someone is not in my nature, and personally not Michael's either IMO. Hatred does nothing for this world. Hatred fosters wars, prejudices, racism, discrimination, shootings etc etc. I could go on and on. As someone said in the Evan Chandler thread - there is no such thing as good hatred. IMO we shouldn't stoop to the levels of those who have hatred in their hearts like the media and Evan Chandler himself. I'm certainly not celebrating the death of another human being. I'll let God be the one who makes judgment upon Evan. I'm done thinking about the issue. Despite the bad things that Chandler did - I can't do it. I don't think it makes me any less of a fan. I'm still going to go on celebrating Michael's life and legacy and bring peace and healing to the world. Celebrating this IMO will achieve nothing. It only makes us worse than the media.

EDIT: Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I'm not attacking anyone. Just yeah.

Yeah I agree. It's like the woman that was on her cell phone, that wasn't looking and blew the stop sign, and hit the motorcycle my stepmom was on, resulting in her death....

It's really easy to be angry at people, but in the end I think it's all about humanity. Like I said in another thread, someone is missing that guy, somewhere. You know??

I want to write more about this...but atm... dinner just got done! We are having salmon! :D

Luvs and hugs...

:wub:

Yeah I agree. It's like the woman that was on her cell phone, that wasn't looking and blew the stop sign, and hit the motorcycle my stepmom was on, resulting in her death....

It's really easy to be angry at people, but in the end I think it's all about humanity. Like I said in another thread, someone is missing that guy, somewhere. You know??

I want to write more about this...but atm... dinner just got done! We are having salmon! :D

Luvs and hugs...

:wub:

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry about your step mother! :huggy:

Salmon sounds juicy hehe. Enjoy hun.

Yeah I totally agree...but I have never really looked into the whole thing so I dont have much of an opinion in general.
Its not much of our business anyway, just as much as things about Michael werent. (that made no sense at all; speaking out loud sorry)
I heard he has been sick for awhile...kinda sad.

On another note...does anyone know if Michael Jacksons Ghosts DVD is available anywhere now-a-days?

Luci, he committed suicide! I believe he may have had cancer too I'm not sure.

Ghosts DVD isn't available for retail sale dear. Was never sold here if my memory serves me right. It is available, I think only in Japan! The whole thing is in English though! You can order it online through eBay.
xx

Yeah I know but still cant imagine what was happening in his life. Even more so that he did that :(
I have difficulty understanding how life impacts some people that they consider 'taking' their life; Im not saying any of these people are bad or anything just cant see how someone gets to that point (well in extreme conditions I can imagine...) & the sad thing is it happens all the time...
Ok to sad! Ramble!

Wow your full of information! You know everything hehe
I shall check it out. Thanks :D
Wait! You dont happen to know if photos from the Thriller photo session are floating around...as in ones that werent in/on the cover/book/let? haha

Oh gosh! I'm so sorry about your step mother! :huggy:
Salmon sounds juicy hehe. Enjoy hun.
Thanks. It's been three years but I have always tried to keep that in perspective. We could have have sued that lady but I think she is probably going to go through her own private hell for the rest of her life anyhow... Which is what I think Evan Chandler was going through, actually. No one deserves to die, even if they are greedy, manipulative, liers...etc.
Oh... and the salmon... was SO good! :D

Yeah I know but still cant imagine what was happening in his life. Even more so that he did that :(
I have difficulty understanding how life impacts some people that they consider 'taking' their life; Im not saying any of these people are bad or anything just cant see how someone gets to that point (well in extreme conditions I can imagine...) & the sad thing is it happens all the time...
Ok to sad! Ramble!

Wait! You dont happen to know if photos from the Thriller photo session are floating around...as in ones that werent in/on the cover/book/let? haha

Yeah I find it really sad, it's so... permanent, and you are right, it does happen all the time....

Geez I'd love to have Ghosts on dvd lol!! The should release it! :wub:

Ok to sad! Ramble!

It's good you have such a positive attitude toward life. I've been in that sort of position depression wise in the past. Is not great..

Haha I don't know everything hehe. Just by coincidence you're asking questions I know about hehe :p I have no idea about that question ha
xx

Aww you're sweet thanks :)

Oh nice! Must see it soon :p

I can't find any pics on my old online server of my mj stuff (it's less than you got I can tell you that much lol). However I found a pic of my EJ stuff that must have been taken, omg I don't even know, maybe in 2002 or 2003...
http://regslittleeltonjohnsite.com/0000.jpg
:p

Then it got me thinking what else is buried away on my server and I found this page, which links to some of the siggies I made years ago. Some were EJ, some were MJ, etc: http://regslittleeltonjohnsite.com/regsite/signatures.html
It's bizzarre to find that stuff again! :agree:
It's like walking down memory lane..... Not all of them open to bigger pages but some do.

Back