Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

aww :huggy: I know exactly how you feel, today it was 34 inside the house up here and we had all the ceiling fans and 3 air conditioners going all at the same time and although it cooled things down for a little while once you got used to the temperature the air conditioning was useless.

Thanks :) Yeah it was around 37 here today...no fans...no A/C... Drank just tons of cold water and took it easy. It's going to be cooler here tommorrow at least! Right now I want my family to send me a box of snow to play with!! :dancin: That would be so nice....

Thanks :) Yeah it was around 37 here today...no fans...no A/C... Drank just tons of cold water and took it easy. It's going to be cooler here tommorrow at least! Right now I want my family to send me a box of snow to play with!! :dancin: That would be so nice....

:eek: Far out 37! I haven't a clue what it was here, I just know that it was bloody hot :lol: yesterday in the 1st time in 5 years I actually went swimming it was that friggen hot :lol:/

Stuff not having any fans or air con if I was you I would of been bitching and gone to a local shopping centre where there was air con. :lol: someone is missing the cold right about now :p, I wouldn't know what it's like to see snow I've never seen it :(

:eek: Far out 37! I haven't a clue what it was here, I just know that it was bloody hot :lol: yesterday in the 1st time in 5 years I actually went swimming it was that friggen hot :lol:/

Stuff not having any fans or air con if I was you I would of been bitching and gone to a local shopping centre where there was air con. :lol: someone is missing the cold right about now :p, I wouldn't know what it's like to see snow I've never seen it :(

Yeah I agree... it was just plain #$@%ing hot!
Yeah I jumped in the pool twice today.... I can barely swim but I didn't give a toss... I just wanted to not be hot.
Hey that's not a bad idea... I'm gonna remember that for the next hot day... :D
Yeah, it's about 4C where I come from right now!!! I'd take a couple minutes of THAT.
You've never seen snow?? It's a lot of fun but very messy. It looses it's appeal after a few days though and then you start complaining about it :p

Yeah I agree... it was just plain #$@%ing hot!
Yeah I jumped in the pool twice today.... I can barely swim but I didn't give a toss... I just wanted to not be hot.
Hey that's not a bad idea... I'm gonna remember that for the next hot day... :D
Yeah, it's about 4C where I come from right now!!! I'd take a couple minutes of THAT.
You've never seen snow?? It's a lot of fun but very messy. It looses it's appeal after a few days though and then you start complaining about it :p

:lol:, aww :huggy: don't worry I can't swim all that well either so your not the only one. wow 4C hmm I don't think I could put up with that for too long either :lol:

:no: I've never seen snow, I haven't been out of Australia and up here it doesn't snow cause it's too bloody hot. hmm it sounds like alot of fun I want some :lol:

:lol:, aww :huggy: don't worry I can't swim all that well either so your not the only one. wow 4C hmm I don't think I could put up with that for too long either :lol:

:no: I've never seen snow, I haven't been out of Australia and up here it doesn't snow cause it's too bloody hot. hmm it sounds like alot of fun I want some :lol:

^ Glad I'm not the only one! I do want to work on my swimming more while I'm here and get better at it.
It's not too bad if you are used to it. It isn't really that cold to me until it's in the negatives :)

I took this pic coming home from work a couple years ago... gives you an idea what my normal winter is like :p

311153459_322a9e14b6.jpg

^ Glad I'm not the only one! I do want to work on my swimming more while I'm here and get better at it.
It's not too bad if you are used to it. It isn't really that cold to me until it's in the negatives :)

I took this pic coming home from work a couple years ago... gives you an idea what my normal winter is like :p

311153459_322a9e14b6.jpg

aww it's beautiful, I want it to snow here, either that or I have to work up the courage of getting on a plane and going overseas :lol:

yeh I need to work on my swimming too I'm hopeless, so no you aren't the only one :)

hmm I supposed if you were used to it, it wouldn't be as cold, I'm fussy and can't stand the heat or the cold :lol:

aww it's beautiful, I want it to snow here, either that or I have to work up the courage of getting on a plane and going overseas :lol:

yeh I need to work on my swimming too I'm hopeless, so no you aren't the only one :)

hmm I supposed if you were used to it, it wouldn't be as cold, I'm fussy and can't stand the heat or the cold :lol:

Yeah it is very pretty, just a pain to shovel, walk through, drive through, etc. But making snowmen and having snowball fights and making snowangels... :dancin: Luvit!
You should! Flying isn't so bad. I have anxiety and I managed to get on two planes by myself to get to Australia... and I've also skydived! Trust me, you could fly in a plane!
Right now my friends have me working on butterfly and freestyle. I admit, the freestyle is much easier, I feel very uncoordinated trying to do the butterfly swim... :mello:
Yeah it's gotta be like... so cold that your eyes water and then the tears freeze to your face... THAT cold, before I complain lol. But it's all what you are used to. I think 37C was like....ah... trying to describe... it is like inhumane for me lol. :p

Hiii people :)
How are we I miss you all! Sorry I haven't been on much lately. Have been studying lately. Mel we gotta chill soon :)

Yeah it is very pretty, just a pain to shovel, walk through, drive through, etc. But making snowmen and having snowball fights and making snowangels... :dancin: Luvit!
You should! Flying isn't so bad. I have anxiety and I managed to get on two planes by myself to get to Australia... and I've also skydived! Trust me, you could fly in a plane!
Right now my friends have me working on butterfly and freestyle. I admit, the freestyle is much easier, I feel very uncoordinated trying to do the butterfly swim... :mello:
Yeah it's gotta be like... so cold that your eyes water and then the tears freeze to your face... THAT cold, before I complain lol. But it's all what you are used to. I think 37C was like....ah... trying to describe... it is like inhumane for me lol. :p

My aunty used to live in Canada and she said that it got a little annoying, but her grandkids loved the snowball fights, making snowmen & the snow angels :lol:.

I've never been on a plane at all so I think it's just the thought of actually getting on the blasted thing. Alot of people as always saying I'm so much like my mum and she went to Darwin one year to celebrate her 50th with her twin and shortly after she came back here she ended up having a TIA so now I'm more weiry on getting on them (yes I'm a coward :lol:).

Okay the cold making ya eyes water might be just a tad to much for me, I wouldn't be able to hack it. :huggy: 37 is hot but it has been known to reach in the 40's+ around here in Australia, especially in Summer.

It hasn't really been too bad, if anything I would have to say it's the humidity more then anything, the weather man has been promising us a huge storm the last 4 - 5 days but we haven't got anything as yet, but I can promise you when we do get it, its going to be a beauty for it cause it's been so flamin hot.

I have had a good day so far.....that is untill now when i got on my comp!!! :angry:

Spent the day in geelong :D

JESS! :waving: like mad! it feel like FOREVER since we've spoken, what have you been up ta? aww :huggy: the computer still givening you grief?

:waving: :waving: HI! lol i know it feels like forever lol

I went to my uncles shop in geelong with mum and we just helped him out with stuff there.

:waving: :waving: HI! lol i know it feels like forever lol

I went to my uncles shop in geelong with mum and we just helped him out with stuff there.

:agree: it sure does feel like forever. aww that's sweet, he's lucky to have you and ya mum. ooooooooooooooo just what I might be getting from my sister for Christmas :D

:agree: it sure does feel like forever. aww that's sweet, he's lucky to have you and ya mum. ooooooooooooooo just what I might be getting from my sister for Christmas :D

Aww thanks :blush: ...altough he wouldnt show me how 2 work the cash registers. I always wanted to work in that area, if i ever did work in a supermarket

U do mean "guess what"....rightttt?? :blink:

Aww thanks :blush: ...altough he wouldnt show me how 2 work the cash registers. I always wanted to work in that area, if i ever did work in a supermarket

U do mean "guess what"....rightttt?? :blink:

opps *is embrassed* yeah Guess what :lol:

actually here have a look for ya self

^^^ THAT DONE!

My sister is going to price it and if it's reasonable and I get the okay from mum and dad I'm getting it done.

opps *is embrassed* yeah Guess what :lol:

actually here have a look for ya self

^^^ THAT DONE!

My sister is going to price it and if it's reasonable and I get the okay from mum and dad I'm getting it done.

I thought thats what u meant! :lol:

OMG!!!! cool! :wild: if u get the okay 2 get it , im gonna be so jealous!

Btw, have u been getting the sms messges i sent u the other day?

I thought thats what u meant! :lol:

OMG!!!! cool! :wild: if u get the okay 2 get it , im gonna be so jealous!

Btw, have u been getting the sms messges i sent u the other day?

I :love: it :lol: fingers crossed mum lets me get it :), :no: I haven't received any sms messages from you since you told me about Michael Mania.

I :love: it :lol: fingers crossed mum lets me get it :), :no: I haven't received any sms messages from you since you told me about Michael Mania.

Okayyyy that werid... i sent u a message the other day and it said it was sent!...strange....

Okayyyy that werid... i sent u a message the other day and it said it was sent!...strange....

my sister said that she rang me today on my mobile to see if we were home cause she wanted me to watch Braithan for a little while cause he was starting to play up and get on her nerves and she wanted to see if we were home, but she ended up coming around and then I ended up getting abused for not answering my mobile and I was like wtf I've had my mobile beside me all day and it hasn't even rang once.

my sister said that she rang me today on my mobile to see if we were home cause she wanted me to watch Braithan for a little while cause he was starting to play up and get on her nerves and she wanted to see if we were home, but she ended up coming around and then I ended up getting abused for not answering my mobile and I was like wtf I've had my mobile beside me all day and it hasn't even rang once.

maybe the phone line stuffed up

maybe the phone line stuffed up

wouldn't have a clue, I so can't wait till August next year cause I'm changing bloody phone companies. I wanna go with 3 but because I still have just over 12 months left on my contract I can't swap yet.

I'm going to change from Crazy Johns to 3 as soon as my contract is finished and I'm going to upgrade from the Nokia N95 to the Nokia N97

wouldn't have a clue, I so can't wait till August next year cause I'm changing bloody phone companies. I wanna go with 3 but because I still have just over 12 months left on my contract I can't swap yet.

I'm going to change from Crazy Johns to 3 as soon as my contract is finished and I'm going to upgrade from the Nokia N95 to the Nokia N97

Im with vodaphone, its alright i suppose.

:bugeyed YIKES!! that bad!

That's why I changed, Crazy Johns is good as far as the credit and that goes, I can get on internet and browse on that and jump on myspace facebook ect ect and msn and it's all included in my $310 I get a month, but the reception is a little shitty if I'm in certain shopping centres or I'm in and undercover car park.

That's why I changed, Crazy Johns is good as far as the credit and that goes, I can get on internet and browse on that and jump on myspace facebook ect ect and msn and it's all included in my $310 I get a month, but the reception is a little shitty if I'm in certain shopping centres or I'm in and undercover car park.

Oh well at least the credit is good :D

Hey ihun i g2g n get some sleep

U take care ok

bye! :waving:

Back