Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Good job MLVD! What kind of music assesment is it? Do you play an instrument? Tell us more :D
I just played a instrumental and I was singing Michael's part. I can't play any instruments.

Wow you sing?? That's wonderful! I bet you did a bang up job! What song did you sing??
I wish I could sing...but omfg it's so so bad lol :p
I done Billie Jean, I post the comment on the marking sheet.

"Quite good.
Preperation - you obviously put some work in which is great!
Pitch isn't quite there but you have a good understanding of style + structure."

"Quite good.
Pitch isn't quite there but you have a good understanding of style + structure."

Wow that's a pretty good eval! They can be really harsh with any sort of music evaluations, be it vocal or instrument, I really think you must have done well to recieve those comments. Well done!! :D

WTF!!! How did This Is It completely disappear off the ARIA charts????

"Quite good.

Good comments :)

WTF!!! How did This Is It completely disappear off the ARIA charts????

WTF! Are you serious Daniel, I only just looked at it the other day and it was in the #2 spot :blink:

Good comments :)

:waving: evening Nay, haven't seen you around here lately how are you my dear? :huggy:

hey Mel :)

I'm good chickadee - how you doing?

not long now!! :D

That's great that your doing good :), I'm alright, I'm a little worried about my pet mouse, she seems fine as far as eating and drinking goes and what not but she's got this really big lump on her left hand side and I don't know what it is or how it go there. Mum and Dad are being arseholes and won't let me take her to the vet so I'm a little worried.

:no: not long now... 4 days (not that I'm counting) I'm going with a mate for the 12:01am session and then I'm going the same day for the 1:40pm session with my niece.

That's great that your doing good :), I'm alright, I'm a little worried about my pet mouse, she seems fine as far as eating and drinking goes and what not but she's got this really big lump on her left hand side and I don't know what it is or how it go there. Mum and Dad are being arseholes and won't let me take her to the vet so I'm a little worried.

:no: not long now... 4 days (not that I'm counting) I'm going with a mate for the 12:01am session and then I'm going the same day for the 1:40pm session with my niece.

Oh, you have to get her checked out! Lumps are never good to ignore. If she's eating and drinking she's probably fine...but you can never be too careful :(

Maybe you could call the vets? Is the lumpy hard or squishy??

I'm not seeing it til the Tuesday...cause it's my only days off and I have to drive 2 hours to my friend's place to go with her...or she will hunt me down if I don't see it with her first haha. She's a little obsessed :p

Oh, you have to get her checked out! Lumps are never good to ignore. If she's eating and drinking she's probably fine...but you can never be too careful :(

Maybe you could call the vets? Is the lumpy hard or squishy??

I'm not seeing it til the Tuesday...cause it's my only days off and I have to drive 2 hours to my friend's place to go with her...or she will hunt me down if I don't see it with her first haha. She's a little obsessed :p

I know, try telling my parents that... as soon as I noticed it this morning I started freaking out, I haven't got her out in the past 3 days cause I haven't been home so I don't know if it came up while I was away or just today.

Mum keeps saying that if she's eating and drinking and she's still quite active then she's fine, but as you said you don't know and you can never be so carefull, I've had her for 3 years going on 4 so it's probably nearly her time but still :cry: :boohoo: stupid parents :rant:.

Its kind of in the middle, it's not hard but then again it's not all squishy, we didn't have a vet opened here today as it's Sunday but I did google it to see if it would come up with anything, and it said 2 things (1) it could be a cyst caused by a bite or something that's gotten infected or (2) it's a tumor which is that's the case it needs vet attention.

I might see if I can sneak the phone tomorrow and ring our vet and see what he says.

I wasn't going to do the midnight session but my mate talked me into it, anyway I'm still up at that time so it makes no difference to me. And the only reason I'm seeing it again that day is because my niece doesn't want to wait till the Sunday to watch it :lol:

if the lump is red it might be a bite or irritation. If it's white it's obviously some sort of growth or cyst. She's probably perfectly fine hun, but I would still get it looked at if you can :( I'm sure the vets will help you as much as they can, but you'll find they'll tell you to bring her in.

it's horrible when things happen to our pets. Everytime something happens to Toby, it's always like Saturday arvo...and then there's a public holiday on monday. He times it so well - so we can never see anyone for like 3 days!

I can't wait to see New Moon - mainly for the perve factor hehe :p

if the lump is red it might be a bite or irritation. If it's white it's obviously some sort of growth or cyst. She's probably perfectly fine hun, but I would still get it looked at if you can :( I'm sure the vets will help you as much as they can, but you'll find they'll tell you to bring her in.

it's horrible when things happen to our pets. Everytime something happens to Toby, it's always like Saturday arvo...and then there's a public holiday on monday. He times it so well - so we can never see anyone for like 3 days!

I can't wait to see New Moon - mainly for the perve factor hehe :p

:yes: I'll ring Tim up tomorrow and then that way if he says he needs to see her I have a better chance of getting her taken out there and getting checked. It bloody sucks not have a license I tell ya.

We have a vet down the road that is open 7 days a week (well she still there I think) I don't like her cause she's too rough with the animals and she just seems like one of those people that you wouldn't trust your animals with. ChiChi and Soukie had to go there 1 day cause we couldn't get into our vet we normally see and when ChiChi saw her ChiChi tried to get loose off her lead and bolt back for the car, and Soukie bit her :lmao: so that's saying something cause ChiChi & Soukie love when we take them out to see Tim, they cry and jump all over him and lick him and everything.

:lmao: It will be interesting to see how this movie turns out, I'm hoping its better then the book, New Moon took me a little longer to get through as I just couldn't seem to get myself onto it, the only reason I read it was cause I needed to read New Moon before reading Eclipse & Breaking Dawn.

I had a really good weekend at dreamworld :)

Could have been better though. I found out on Saturday that My Grandma has cancer and it's untreatable. It's already spread so they aren't going to remove the tumour. They gave an estimate of 6 months. I am gutted.

Could have been better though. I found out on Saturday that My Grandma has cancer and it's untreatable. It's already spread so they aren't going to remove the tumour. They gave an estimate of 6 months. I am gutted.

I'm glad you had a fun weekend there...

I'm so so sorry to her about your grandma. My grandfather, whom I was very close to, had terminal lung cancer, which was just devestating.... I can completely sympathize... if you need anything, to vent, etc... just pm me... yeah? :better: I'm very sorry :(

Holy crap I'm HOT! :bugeyed

And my friends never really use their A/C!

This is me!!! ---->>>>> :swoon:

aww :huggy: I know exactly how you feel, today it was 34 inside the house up here and we had all the ceiling fans and 3 air conditioners going all at the same time and although it cooled things down for a little while once you got used to the temperature the air conditioning was useless.

aww I love dreamworld, one of my favourite theme parks to go to, I'm actually going there sometime during the Chrissy holidays.

:huggy: Elisha I'm terribly sorry about your Grandma, if there is anything I can do to make it easier just let me know, you've got my msn and mobile so don't hesitate if you need to have a shoulder to cry on :better:

Back