Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Oh Mel my darling :(
I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I love you so much.
:( :huggy:
Love you so much
If I can help I will. Gosh I feel angry reading that. How rude!

:huggy: thanks seb, its alright I've just got to learn to ignore him :)

:banghead: :banghead: :angry:

OK THATS IT!!! my comp is offically ticking me of now!!

aww Jess, maybe it could have a virus or something wrong with the hard drive, there has to be a reason why it's so slow all the time :huggy:

Mel, glad you feel at least a little better! :better: So that's his theory on why they divorced eh?? :p I dunno why people have to be like that :mello:

Ok, 8701girl you aren't actually doing what that smiley is doing I hope LOL! I do hate when puters act up :doh: Did you give it a good swift slap yet??

I've had my :rant: session, so I feel alot better now, what I've got to do is just try and ignore him, its going to be hard but I've got to try at least for Michael :lol: :yes: that's he's theory *nods* crazy aye I swear dad doesn't have a brain in his head and just makes up stuff from all the bullshit his read :lmao:

Anyway guys I'm getting tired so I'm going to head off to bed, I'm looking after my sister's 4 tomorrow why they go out for the night so I need to get my sleep. If I get a chance to jump on before she drops them off or I get them to bed reasonable early I'll jump on and say hi.

Nite everyone, sweet Michael dreams and I'll talk to you all soon

:waving:

aww Jess, maybe it could have a virus or something wrong with the hard drive, there has to be a reason why it's so slow all the time :huggy:

Anyway guys I'm getting tired so I'm going to head off to bed, I'm looking after my sister's 4 tomorrow why they go out for the night so I need to get my sleep. If I get a chance to jump on before she drops them off or I get them to bed reasonable early I'll jump on and say hi.

Nite everyone, sweet Michael dreams and I'll talk to you all soon

:waving:

I know, i shall get it fixed.....hopefully.....

Ok im gonna head off 2 bed too

Take care everyone!

Love u all bye :waving:

Good Morning everyone. Hope you all slept well :) I slept great until about 5:30am when a group of those loud cockatoos started fighting in the tree next to my window....grrrr.........

Hey Jess, how is your computer going this morning?

Im using these comps that r inside the plaza at the moment!!
Its all good anyway! :lol:

But i will be on the libabry ones a lil later though

Hi everyoneeee
I got lame old Uni in like half an hour! I love you all have a wonderful day
xxx

:waving: Hey Seb, I almost didn't recognize you as you've changed ur avatar :lol: aww I have uni tomorrow and then Friday and then I have one more week after that and I've finished for good.

We love you MORE!, enjoy your day at Uni today :waving:

Yay the Aussies are awake! :D

*passes around some coffee*

Hrm........... maybe I can steal Tiger Woods and he can hit some golf balls at them.... I thought about putting my head out the window and going SHAAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAAAAP! But that would have done nothing :mello:

Jess... glad you haven't killed your puter yet :p

Mel... I hate being woke up as well.........especially by BIRDS :doh:

Seb...enjoy Uni...I wish I could go to Uni... one day i will... :wild:

:waving: Hey Seb, I almost didn't recognize you as you've changed ur avatar :lol: aww I have uni tomorrow and then Friday and then I have one more week after that and I've finished for good.

We love you MORE!, enjoy your day at Uni today :waving:

Hehe yeah sorry to confuse you guys! Don't forget about me :p

Yeah same here pretty much! Uni finishes tomorrow and then I have a weeks break for study - EEK - and then its all over for like 3 months hehehe. Lots of Michael time :)

Aww love you guys MOST
xx

Yay the Aussies are awake! :D

*passes around some coffee*

Hrm........... maybe I can steal Tiger Woods and he can hit some golf balls at them.... I thought about putting my head out the window and going SHAAAAAAAAAATAAAAAAAAAAP! But that would have done nothing :mello:

Mel... I hate being woke up as well.........especially by BIRDS :doh:

is it extra strong haha, I coud just crawl straight back into bed pull the covers over my head and go back to sleep :lol:

:lmao: bless ya, aww :huggy: maybe threaten them, it always seems to work for me :lol:

aww :huggy: it's no good when you've been woken up cause for the rest of the day you feel like crap :(

Hehe yeah sorry to confuse you guys! Don't forget about me :p

Yeah same here pretty much! Uni finishes tomorrow and then I have a weeks break for study - EEK - and then its all over for like 3 months hehehe. Lots of Michael time :)

Aww love you guys MOST
xx

aww :huggy: don't worry Seb, I could never forget you :huggy: :love: ya :p

I was going to say that at least you have a weeks break, but maybe not seen as its for Study, I feel your pain exams for me next week so I won't be having to much "Me Time".

Yay at least you get 3 months off so you can have some time out, don't forget that we're meeting up in a couple of weeks too, I think your idea about going to the zoo sounds PERFECT! and Mel's happy to go to the zoo to, only cause I told her she had no choice and she has to do what her big sis tells her to do :)lol: only joking) she hasn't been to the zoo in years so she wants to go aswell :)

is it extra strong haha, I coud just crawl straight back into bed pull the covers over my head and go back to sleep :lol:

:lmao: bless ya, aww :huggy: maybe threaten them, it always seems to work for me :lol:

aww :huggy: it's no good when you've been woken up cause for the rest of the day you feel like crap :(

Yeppers, made it American style with the ground coffee beans and the coffee pot... so I put a bit extra in... this way in thirty mins, everyone in the house is like....... :wild: NOW WHAT SHOULD WE DO :wild: hehehe.

Yeah I might have to try.... I know I'm dragging even with the coffee :mello:

Yeppers, made it American style with the ground coffee beans and the coffee pot... so I put a bit extra in... this way in thirty mins, everyone in the house is like....... :wild: NOW WHAT SHOULD WE DO :wild: hehehe.

Yeah I might have to try.... I know I'm dragging even with the coffee :mello:

Sounds like you've got it all under control :lol: I'll take a mug of it too :lmao:

Ohh what is it?

I brought something today too! i brought a mj calender :)

I brought the Limited Collectors Edition 3 disc set of Twilight :D, cost me bloody $55 but it was worth it. ooooooooooooooooo a MJ calender I seen them around, Sanity has them for $25 I think it was and our local shopping center has the calender store in the complex and they are selling MJ ones aswell for the same price.

I brought a New Moon one a couple of weeks ago, mum put it away so it doesn't get wrecked before the new year starts :)

I brought the Limited Collectors Edition 3 disc set of Twilight :D, cost me bloody $55 but it was worth it. ooooooooooooooooo a MJ calender I seen them around, Sanity has them for $25 I think it was and our local shopping center has the calender store in the complex and they are selling MJ ones aswell for the same price.

I brought a New Moon one a couple of weeks ago, mum put it away so it doesn't get wrecked before the new year starts :)

It cost $21 at the newsagent here.

It cost $21 at the newsagent here.

I'm not sure if our newsagent sells MJ calenders, I haven't bothered looking see as I have a New Moon one, but I noticed the other day that they were selling Calenders for next year.

They were also selling the New Moon board games as well in the newsagent, when I looked I was like :blink: wtf, I've never known a newsagent to sell board games.

I'm not sure if our newsagent sells MJ calenders, I haven't bothered looking see as I have a New Moon one, but I noticed the other day that they were selling Calenders for next year.

They were also selling the New Moon board games as well in the newsagent, when I looked I was like :blink: wtf, I've never known a newsagent to sell board games.

LOL they should call the store the "gamesagent"

Mel - not long til you'll be new mooning your way to the cinema :p

mmmm.....shirtless vampires and werewolves!

I read the first book not that long ago... then saw the movie... do you all think I should read the 2nd book before seeing the 2nd movie? I'm not super into Twilight but it did seem to really suck me in when I was reading it...

Definitely read the books first. They are so much better :p

I read all four in like 5 days, haha. Sucked me right in!

Yeh, i hadn't picked up a book in years! Now I'm reading one every couple of weeks.

everyone point to the book nerd! *points at self* :p

Yeh, i hadn't picked up a book in years! Now I'm reading one every couple of weeks.

everyone point to the book nerd! *points at self* :p

Well then that makes two book nerds... :p

I've been having a friend here use their library card like crazy, so I can keep up on my reading. I just read the first book Michael J. Fox wrote, Lucky Man, and it was SO good. Now I want to read his new one that just came out. The guy is amazingly positive even though his illness has progressed so much.

What's the last book you read?

Well then that makes two book nerds... :p

I've been having a friend here use their library card like crazy, so I can keep up on my reading. I just read the first book Michael J. Fox wrote, Lucky Man, and it was SO good. Now I want to read his new one that just came out. The guy is amazingly positive even though his illness has progressed so much.

What's the last book you read?

I have read Lucky Man and I loved it. I love Michael J Fox. My dad suffers from Parkinson's and it's quite advanced. I picked up this book to help learn more about the condition and to understand it a bit more. That and I've always thought Michael was a darling! But it helped me a lot, and deal with things etc etc. I haven't read the second one though. So heartbreaking though, reading how he dealt with it. He's an amazing person - very inspiring.

I just finished reading The Kite Runner which is just a beautifully written story, very sad though.

Back