Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

It's funny but it's SO true lol. I was always number 1 for some reason. I was never scared or hesitant or anything I just ran right up there :D

I had no idea SO many kids would be number 3 though!! I bet half the kids we saw today were either a very severe 2 or all the way 3 lol. One little girl, they sat her on his lap, she smiled for like two seconds (just enough for me to snap a great pic btw...) and then turned and got a good look at him... and screamed the loudest, highest pitched scream I've ever heard! :bugeyed People going by with their shopping carts all stopped and turned to look LOL!

Never a dull moment... :p

Hiya :waving:

I love these stories of yours they make me laugh! haha!

How are you all?

I have had such an insanely emotional day. *breathes*

I had a really incredible dream about Michael last night ( :woohoo: ) and I pretty much never get to have mj dreams so i was surprised! I'd love to tell you about it... but it would get me kicked off the board LOL! :shifty:

I was sure mad when I had to wake up though, dangit :ph34r:

You have no idea how sassy it was...oh my....what is wrong with my imagination!!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

*sqweee* :jump: the imagination boggles lol and I love this smiley it makes me laugh too lol >> :woohoo:

^haha. Oh I've got SO many stories about work it's not even funny. I'll post what my day was like in a bit...complete with a funny outtake photo with me and another photog with santa from when we were testing our box light.

Yeah it doesn't take much imagination to figure out where that dream went.... :woohoo:

I had a really incredible dream about Michael last night ( :woohoo: ) and I pretty much never get to have mj dreams so i was surprised! I'd love to tell you about it... but it would get me kicked off the board LOL! :shifty:

I was sure mad when I had to wake up though, dangit :ph34r:

You have no idea how sassy it was...oh my....what is wrong with my imagination!!! :ph34r: :ph34r:

-Misty

Haha I know how you feel Misty haha :p Gotta love the Mikey dreams :wub:

Look at a LOT of gold pants pictures while listening to songs like Break Of Dawn and then go to sleep :rofl:

:toofunny: Might just try that!

Or how bout "in the closet...:ph34r:

OMG...just watch the VIDEO to that song........ :swoon:

He's just way to beautiful in it :wub:

I love him in the Give In To Me video though too..... reeeeeeeeooooooowza! :ph34r:

ITC...TOO SEXY TO HANDLE! *fans self*

How is everyone today? :waving:

I'm getting excited... tommorrow is Thanksgiving for me!!!! :woohoo:

I am making my friends here a nice Thanksgiving dinner tommorrow. In a little bit I'm going to premake one of the dishes and the dough for some other things so I don't have to do it tommorrow as I'll have a lot of other stuff to do.

Here's what I am making for them:

Misty's All-American Midwestern Thanksgiving Dinner :hungry:

-Roasted turkey coated with butter, herbs and spices and stuffed with onion, baked over a bed of carrots and celery.
-Turkey, bread & cranberry dressing (aka: stuffing)
-Texas cheesy potato casserole
-Homemade cornbread muffins
-My grandma's 80 year old recipe for thick egg noodles from scratch
-Corn on the cob cooked in water & butter
-Steamed veggies
-Cranberry sauce
-Homemade turkey & mushroom gravy
and of course...
-Homemade pumpkin pie with loads of sweet whip cream on top.
Oh yeah... and wine of course :)
:D

Whatcha think?? :clapping:

I'm making the texas potatoes in a little while because it's got some work involved and i can heat it back up in the oven tommorrow. I'm also making the dough for the homemade noodles and cutting them as well. I have to let them dry a while anyhow and they can sit in the fridge over night and cook tommorrow. Makes it a bit easier! :cheeky:

How is everyone?

JEALOUS! I want that food :p hehe
You must be an amazing cook. I think it is in my blood to be a bad cook...my grandma made pasta for x-mas with sauce from a can...woohoo! haha

I have always wondered is pumpkin pie a desert?
& noodles for thanksgiving? Is that just a family tradition or does everyone do that? hehe

& good thanks :D
Had my last shift today before I go to the Whitsundays!! Yay!

JEALOUS! I want that food :p hehe
You must be an amazing cook. I think it is in my blood to be a bad cook...my grandma made pasta for x-mas with sauce from a can...woohoo! haha

I have always wondered is pumpkin pie a desert?
& noodles for thanksgiving? Is that just a family tradition or does everyone do that? hehe

& good thanks :D
Had my last shift today before I go to the Whitsundays!! Yay!

Yeah my friends on facebook are like... what's your address again?? :p
I think I'm o.k. as a cook... My dad was a chef for years so I did learn young and have confidence cooking but I'll never be as good as him.

Yep pumpkin pie is a dessert. It's mashed pumpkin with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, etc. You bake it in a pie crust for around one hour and top it whip cream. Here I haven't been able to find the same kind of whip cream as in the US, so I buy cream and whip it by hand while adding powdered sugar so it's sweet, sorta like the taste of the whipped cream on top of starbucks cold coffees. It's very yummy :D

Our family does the noodles because it's just an old family tradition. We make them up and cook them 20 mins in water and broth from the turkey and we pour gravy over them. They are very very good. They are way thicker than normal noodles.

I'm going to photograph the stuff I make, while making and when it's done being made so I'll have to make a folder on facebook that's public and link it here after tommorrow's dinner so you can see it all.

Glad your day is going well! Yay :clapping:

Well, off I go for a while, noodles and texas potatoes await ;)

Dont know if anyone is even here....but just saw New Moon!! So good! So exciting!
I cant believe how it ended!!! Did anyone read the book here? Can you tell me if it ended like that in the book???

ps hope everyone is well :D

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't say too much, I don't see it until next week! :p

I see one movie a week and I'm seeing 2012 this week so yeah... next week :)

I have no idea, I was going to read the book but haven't gotten to it and am going to be in the same position as you.

So it was really really good???

I'm looking forward to seeing it. :)

I just got home from New Moon myself! Never saw the first one but got an idea from Mel and a couple of my own wikipedia readings! Was SO good. Jacob is gorgeous :wub:

Yeah he is... :woohoo: Oh, I bet there is. I have a sort of half adoring crush on him since seeing the first movie... :p

:waving: *pokes Seb* :lmao: Seb's in love *starts chanting* Told you that you'd love it :lol:.

I saw it again today :dancing: OMG Seb Jacob IS HAWT I have a photo album of him on my myspace along with some of the twilight collection album and Taylor's album is called "Taylor Launter = Heart Palpitations" :lmao:

Misty you'll love it trust me :) it's alot better then the book and the 1st movie put together *skips around the room in a high*

Seb now that's you've seen it you probably guessed the part where I got really upset :lmao:

Last edited:

Dont know if anyone is even here....but just saw New Moon!! So good! So exciting!
I cant believe how it ended!!! Did anyone read the book here? Can you tell me if it ended like that in the book???

ps hope everyone is well :D

Luci I've read the book that many times I can literally quote it and :no: I'm not joking, it ends a little differently in the book but he still does ask her to Marry him in the 2nd book and then towards the middle / end of the 3rd book and then the 4th book is all about the "Wedding" "Honey Moon" "The Birth Of Renesmee" over here :p

Last edited:

Luci I've read the book that many times I can literally quote it and :no: I'm not joking, it ends a little differently in the book but he still does ask her to Marry him in the 2nd book and then towards the middle / end of the 3rd book and then the 4th book is all about the "Wedding" "Honey Moon" "The Birth Of Renesmee" over here :p

Thank you! You are amazing!
Now I am really excited to see the next ones! hehe
How many have they agreed to? Was it 2 more?
I just bought the book for my mum for her birthday soon :p hehe she is more into then me!
But wait...what about Jacob :( what happens to him? haha you dont have to answer my questions. It will just ruin it for everyone hehe

Thank you! You are amazing!
Now I am really excited to see the next ones! hehe
How many have they agreed to? Was it 2 more?
I just bought the book for my mum for her birthday soon :p hehe she is more into then me!
But wait...what about Jacob :( what happens to him? haha you dont have to answer my questions. It will just ruin it for everyone hehe

Luci I'll tell you what I can in here and the rest I'll PM it to you that way it doesn't ruin it for anyone else in here that wants to be patient :lol:.

Okay the answer to your question about the movies, there are 4 altogether as there are 4 books "Twilight" "New Moon" "Eclipse" & "Breaking Dawn" all the cast have just finished filming for Eclipse which is going to be out in cinemas on the 30th of June next year, hence the reason I said earlier for it to hurry up I'm impatient you see.

The cast are signed up to do the 4 movies, but something tells me by the way they've ended this one the 3rd and 4th could possibly be tied into the one movie. I could be wrong though, However I have read that all cast members have all signed up to film the whole 4 movies.

okay now this is were I'll leave it here and send the rest in a PM.

Last edited:

Damnnnn I'm so antsy and impatient about getting this Thriller jacket lol.. I can't wait to get it and just walk around with it. Gonna be SO AWESOME

Misty you'll love it trust me :) it's alot better then the book and the 1st movie put together *skips around the room in a high*
Well the first one was really good so I'm DEFINATELY looking forward to the second :D :clapping:

Damnnnn I'm so antsy and impatient about getting this Thriller jacket lol.. I can't wait to get it and just walk around with it. Gonna be SO AWESOME
You are going to take pictures... yes??? :rofl: I want to see it!! I bet it's going to be very cool!!:D

I can't believe I'm up already..... :coffee: It's like 630am...

But got loads of cooking to do today cuz it's Turkey Day :woohoo:

I'm crabby though because my throat started hurting yesturday and I get up today and it's still hurting

Good luck with your cooking!!
Sure it will turn out great :)
& guess what I get to try Pumpkin Pie today hehe turns out we have a friend who celebrates :p

Back