Official Aussie & NZ Thread

Re: AUSSIES! Get in here!

Oh no I missed Orianthi ! I missed her on sunrise too :(

I thought Jessica Mauboy and Kate Miller-Heidke were awesome :)

You are going to take pictures... yes??? I want to see it!! I bet it's going to be very cool!!

Damn straight I'm gonna get some pics, its gonna be awesome :D

Make sure you put it on when you're working around with it Hehe
How exciting

Yeah its gonna be cool, just walk around and everything with a THRILLER JACKET :D

I didn't see the ARIA's. It seems to have gone a little downhill, especially when an Austrlian Idol runner-up heads the nominations. Maybe I'm just a music snob, haha - but I loved the old days when it was all solid Aussie acts (who actually create the music) like Powderfinger, Silverchair, Crowded House, Cruel Sea, Nick cave et al.

Those were the days...it's a little commercial these days in my opinion.

yeh the arias anit what it used 2 be. Around early 90s era for me was the best when john farnham was doing this thing bck then :D

How's everyone today? :waving:

Just got back from seeing 2012....me and my friends had a blast watching it. We were all like AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH and WOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAH and EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK at all the crazy action. We cheered a few times at things and laughed a lot.... everyone in the theater with us was the same. It was great fun! :D

Sometimes you just need a total action/special effects adventure to just forget about everything and get sucked into the film.

Anyone else seen it?

No i havent seen it , but from what i've heard it is quite action packed!

I am too scared to go to those movies...Im highly superstitious!
Like that movie where death follows everyone :s

I am going on holiday tomorrow & I fear I am going to have extreme MJ withdrawals!
What will I do? None of the people I am going with can stand me talking about him :p hehe
I need a MJ quiz book to keep me amused! hehe

I went to the gallery today, could spend a whole day there. There is soooo much! Its amazing what people can create.
How was everyone elses day today?

I am going on holiday tomorrow & I fear I am going to have extreme MJ withdrawals!
What will I do? None of the people I am going with can stand me talking about him :p hehe

I went to the gallery today, could spend a whole day there. There is soooo much! Its amazing what people can create.

Ooooh, where you going hun?

So jealous, I want a holiday :p Although - you've earned it more than I have, I bet you're stoked you're Uni-free!! :)

aww where are you going Luci? Make sure you have music with you. :)

:waving: Hi there - I am so sorry...I have totally forgotten your name!!! Sorry, terrible!! I always remember it the second time I'm told haha....promise :p

Hope you're having a nice day. It's so cold over here today...I am wondering if summer will ever get over here in WA!

Oh trust me I have! There hasnt been a day for the past 5 months that I havent listened to him & Im not going to start now!

I shouldnt be complaining...Im not really, just worried about my friends hehe
Whitsundays I am going to :D
& when I get back both my sisters return from overseas who I havent seen in 5 years!! I hardly feel like I know them...going to be weird.

How was your day? :)

:waving: Hi there - I am so sorry...I have totally forgotten your name!!! Sorry, terrible!! I always remember it the second time I'm told haha....promise :p

Hope you're having a nice day. It's so cold over here today...I am wondering if summer will ever get over here in WA!

:waving: actually I don't think I remember telling any1 my name lol. It's Kel :sideways:

It's been quite warm today. warm enough for me anyhow!

I just won a this is it tshirt on ebay. It's extra large so I can wear it to bed :woohoo:

Luci - wow the Whitsundays? I bet it will be beautiful up there!

:waving: actually I don't think I remember telling any1 my name lol. It's Kel :sideways:

It's been quite warm today. warm enough for me anyhow!

I just won a this is it tshirt on ebay. It's extra large so I can wear it to bed :woohoo:

Luci - wow the Whitsundays? I bet it will be beautiful up there!

ooh, Hi Kel :waving: I will remember that I promise :p

Wow, a Michael shirt?? Nice grab. Now you can go to bed with Mikey *giggles*

:)

I will wear it :woohoo: lol.

Hey does anyone know where I can find dancing the dream instore? Have you seen it anywhere? I asked in Myer but they didn't have it. I want to get my friend a copy for her bday. :)

I used to love borders....but everytime I have been there recently they have been really badly stocked.
I have actually found that if you order a few books from Amazon from America it ends up being cheaper! I know it sounds crazy but its true.

I bought an MJ top today too :D hehe its a bit flashy though...but I thought sparkles was Michael Jackson thing :p It has the dangerous art on it. & that sentence has some of the worst english I have ever written! haha

Also official sites could be the O2 Exhibition Site:
http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/mjexhibit/
they have some cool stuff
or this one...
http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/michaeljackson/
Hope thats what you were asking for...could be completely wrong

^ LOL you're typing is fine

You found a shirt with the dangerous artwork????? :woohoo: I want one!!!

Yeah that doesn't surprise me... Everything in the US is cheaper than it is here.... I've been here like 7 months and I still freak out about the prices!

The Borders I go to in Macarthur Square, by Campbelltown, is always amazingly stocked and well sorted. I love exploring in that store....

Ooooh, ty for the links :D

Do u have any mj books? Maybe u can bring them along with u and read them when u get the chance to. Ohh i havent been to a gallery in a long time!

My day been good :D
im at dads and have been resting and feel great

Yeah prices are pretty crazy right now...there not usually like this.
The UK exchange is insane right now! (as in bad :p )

I know I LOVE the dangerous artwork. It reminds me of the clip Leave Me Alone...LOVE IT!
I have been tempted by so many Dangerous tops...Ill probably give in to my urges & buy half of them ! haha
I saw a guy wearing an MJ top today with ET! so cool.

Yeah I have a heap of MJ books but I am too scared to damage them...I will be on a boat & I have a feeling everything will be wet after a day! haha

Mj top with et...ME WANT!!!! :wild:

I agree with 8701girl, (yes i'm having a real name brain block out today.... don't mind me....) MJ books would be a great travel companion. Mags with MJ would work too.

Galleries are great! I want to see them all in Sydney before I leave....

Glad you are having a rest! Sometimes you just gotta relax for a day.

Yeah the Dangerous artwork is just out of this world. There are two music album covers that are my all time favorites because of the elaborate artwork.... MJ's Dangerous and EJ's Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy. Both are amazing, hand drawn, very busy and very elaborate :D

I agree with 8701girl, (yes i'm having a real name brain block out today.... don't mind me....) MJ books would be a great travel companion. Mags with MJ would work too.

Galleries are great! I want to see them all in Sydney before I leave....

Glad you are having a rest! Sometimes you just gotta relax for a day.

Thats ok...u can call me whatever name u want! :lol:

I always bring my mj books with me when i go to dads, it helps with boredom

Its true, relaxing sure helps with making one feel better. And it helps also that im at dads, at least here i can do what i want and dont have 2 put up with my stepdad bull***!

LOL tommorrow I'll remember people's names. I think it's the carbohydrate and turkey overload... my brain and body are still in shock from it all :p

Yeah, if you live with stresses, then getting away from them a few days is a GREAT way to rest and relax!

Back