OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! RESULTS - PAGE 35! STAY TUNED FOR SOME MORE FUN GUYS! :) :) :)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 5 - PAGE 20/2

10. Burn This Disco Out

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 5 - PAGE 20/2

Argh.. Working day and night. I just don't like the song very much. I don't know why :/

Get on the floor

(*can't believe I Can't Help It left so soon, this is a fantastic song!)

:bugeyed Working Day and Night is the winner for me...and so many votes for it already!
:(

It's so hard to choose!! Ummh... Uhh.... Gosh.....
Burn this disco out :/

Even though I love it, I'm going to have to go with Burn This Disco Out

Burn This Disco Out

rock with you

LOL how come there's always that someone that always votes for a song that was eliminated way before?

remember this time around? :D

Working day and night...

LOL how come there's always that someone that always votes for a song that was eliminated way before?

remember this time around? :D

LOL, it's probably just a diversion when you don't know what to vote for - before you know it you'll see me voting Got The Hots :lol:

Last edited:

Don't Stop Till You Get Enough!

No waay I can't believe so many votes for BTDO.

Off the wall.

Burn this disco out

burn this disco out

Had to take some time to collect myself here, now that "I Can't Help It" is kaput...

Working Day and Night

OMG SO SO HARD!!!!!!!!

Vote:Burn This Disco Out

Burn This Disco Out

Get On The Floor

burn this disco out has to go omg

and wtf im so amd i cant help it is gone wtf

Burn This Disco Out

sorry guys... I know I make a lot of long pauses lately,but I am all day at the university... literally... can't wait to sleep.

counting votes...

Back