OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAMe! RESULTS - PAGE 35! STAY TUNED FOR SOME MORE FUN GUYS! :) :) :)

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 4 - PAGE 16/2

stop voting for i cant help it

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 4 - PAGE 16/2

so what, your vote goes for Agreed? I am not sure I have that song on my copy of the album... :scratch:

Erm, it is no Off The Wall rererereleases (the one from 2007,2008 and on both from 2009)!!!

I cannot believe SOOML is gone. Gone too soon. :(

My vote is for Burn This Disco Out...

Burn This Disco Out

Working Day and Night

Burn This Disco Out

I can't help it.

Gobsmacked that SOOML has gone :(

burn this disco out

I can't help it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Off The Wall

WHAT THE HOLY !!!!!!!!!!! She's out of My life, GONE!

I seriously worry about peoples choices:angry:

Anywho, Burn this disco out, great song though.

I got temperature from all the dancing and sweating! :(

counting votes...

I Can't Help It! :(

ROUND 4 RESULTS:

Oh just go to hell. The loser is I Can't Help It.

1. I CAN'T HELP IT - 14
2. BURN THIS DISCO OUT - 10
3. WORKING DAY AND NIGHT - 4
3. GET ON THE FLOOR - 4
4. ROCK WITH YOU - 2
4. OFF THE WALL - 2

ROUND 5

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
2. Rock With You
3. Working Day And Night
4. Get On The Floor
5. Off The Wall
10. Burn This Disco Out

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

9. It's The Falling In Love
6. Girlfriend
7. She's Out Of My Life
8. I Can't Help It

My vote goes to Working Day And Night.

Back to bed and drinking fluids. I hate this! This Is It is just 3 days away and I am ill :(

Someone plz find a clip on YouTube...too lazy and dizzy.

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 5 - PAGE 20/2

.....I Can't Help It is gone: :bugeyed

Burn This Disco Out

Re: Leave that 9 to 5 upon the shelf and play the OFF THE WALL ELIMINATION GAME! ROUND 5 - PAGE 20/2

sorry that you're ill :(

Burn this disco out

Nooo! I cant help it left :(:(

My vote this round goes to
Get on the Floor

Burn This Disco Out.

Terrible! Officially way too hard now.

my vote goes to Get on the floor again lol

i like Burn this disco out :mello:

It´s becoming so difficult!!
My vote goes to Get On The Floor
I like this song but I love the others! (Especially Burn this disco out!!! :( )

now we start with the dart board...
:sigh:
burn this disco out

feel better dangerous_88

get on the floor

I vote Burn This Disco Out
(Gotta save "Get On The Floor")

Back to bed and drinking fluids. I hate this! This Is It is just 3 days away and I am ill :(

I'm feel you, having a cold here also :(
Hope you get better soon!

Burn This Disco Out

Burn this disco out

... again. Too bad I can't help it is gone. Loved Beyonce's tribute of it :)

burn this disco out

Don't get me wrong, BTDO is SO GOOD. But GOTF is one of the greatest songs everrrr. And it still sounds so fresh! Love it.

Back